PDA

View Full Version : Conviction ***wtb Leg T7 Shield, Epic Ayanad Earth Pieces, Belt with 4x800 HP Revitalizing Cheer Gems

TheApX
04-10-2018, 03:21 PM
I have a big order to fill here. I expect it to be a long-term project, but it's fun to have something to work towards. I am looking to buy multiple items, as stated in the title. Below I am leaving a more clear list over exactly what I want.

Legendary Obsidian T7 Shield Has been bought
Epic Ayanad Earth Cap Still looking
Epic Ayanad Earth Guards Still looking
Epic Ayanad Earth Boots Still looking
I am also looking to buy an Epic Belt, preferably Ayanad Earth, but I will accept other types as well. The important part is that I want it to have 4 of the old gems that gave 800 extra HP to Revitalizing Cheer. I know they are still around, I see 600 ones all the time on AH, and I actually sold a Legendary Ayanad Typhoon Belt with 4x800 gems just the other day. Might seem silly of me to have sold almost exactly the belt I am looking to buy now, but I felt it was a waste since it was Leg and I'm not going for a Leg buff. Still looking

That is it. I expect it to take some time to get all the pieces I want and I will cross off items I end up buying, but leaving the rest of the list until I have all of it. Please contact me ingame on Apex (East faction on Conviction) or here on the forum - tell me what you have and let's discuss price.

TheApX
04-12-2018, 08:53 PM
still looking

TheApX
04-15-2018, 07:05 AM
the t7 shield has been bought - still looking for the other items listed