PDA

View Full Version : Farmwagon

Fredy22
04-11-2018, 02:43 PM
I am lvl 44 now and did all crafting quests till I am stuck now in Perinoor where I do have to craft the farmwagon.

Well, odd at the beginning: I do need 4 wheels and 1 Axis. Well, a little bit strange how this should work. Maybe it turns out to be something else later. However.

I did watch some youtubes and pretty much all youtubes told due to the crafting/alchemy quests you almost get all material for the first farm wagon. However - I do not have a single piece to craft wheels, axis or whatever. Is the quest bugged? I did run all the quest now with 2 different toons and stuck at the same location.

What did I do wrong? As told, all my questbook for Bluesalt guys are done up to know.

Thanks for any hints.

NinjaRid
04-11-2018, 02:59 PM
the quest does not give you the items to craft it- you have to collect everything to craft it yourself from the world or Auction house.

Fredy22
04-11-2018, 03:34 PM
Tnx. I think thats the way to go. Some youtubes out there are just dead wrong.

Slinkywhisper
04-11-2018, 05:13 PM
3/4 month back when i started archage i was doing this quest and there was 1 quest that give thunderstruck log for Crafting A pice for farmwagon but now my friend was doing that quest he didnt have that, i thing Maybe that was removed ot something like that, not sure but i know sure that i got 1 part for farmwagon and only thing that i needed to Crafting was 4 wheels.

Fredy22
04-12-2018, 01:30 AM
3/4 month back when i started archage i was doing this quest and there was 1 quest that give thunderstruck log for Crafting A pice for farmwagon but now my friend was doing that quest he didnt have that, i thing Maybe that was removed ot something like that, not sure but i know sure that i got 1 part for farmwagon and only thing that i needed to Crafting was 4 wheels.

It is strange, on some youtubes I did hear that too (I was not seeing it, guys just told: You get that all except the wheels). I think the whole quest line is broken and most people just buy this stuff from market, or at least parts of it.

For example:
It seems I do have to craft the farmwagen, so I can proceed and get my trade quests later on and the 16x16 plot.

So now I craft my wagon and I do see:

1x Flaxseed Oil (to make the gear for the wagon)

To make this Flaxseed Oil I also need :

3x Charcoal Stabilizer

That Charcoal Stabilizer is not on market and you can only get it by doing trade quest.

So Bluesalt guys do not get you the trading quest without the farmwagon finished.

I am not sure Trion ever tried to finish their own quests. At least there is no evidence/blog/youtube out there you can build that thing from start to finish and collecting all the materials out in OpenWorld following a red thread. For me up to now: Not playable.

I still hope...I missed something and I am wrong :)

As writing previoulsy, I tried this with two different toons on two dfferent server (Prophecy/ Ezi) and except my 8x8 scarescrow what I got, I am stuck at the farmwagon.

Kathmandu
04-12-2018, 04:30 AM
...It seems I do have to craft the farmwagen, so I can proceed and get my trade quests later on and the 16x16 plot.

So now I craft my wagon and I do see:

1x Flaxseed Oil (to make the gear for the wagon)

To make this Flaxseed Oil I also need :

3x Charcoal Stabilizer

That Charcoal Stabilizer is not on market and you can only get it by doing trade quest.

So Bluesalt guys do not get you the trading quest without the farmwagon finished...

The Blue Salt quest line splits at the point you get your 8x8. One branch continues into Hellswamp and leads to things like a Farm Wagon, Dawnsdrop Armor, etc. It will take charcoal to finish that branch. But that's not the branch that leads to the 16x16 farm. To get it, you pick up a new Blue Salt donkey quest in your faction hero hall. Then you'll do one specialty pack run, and then, if you are level 50, you'll be offered the cargo run for the 16x16. No charcoal is required for this.

I don't think it's a problem that the main Blue Salt quest line is delayed for a few days until charcoal becomes available.

Fredy22
04-12-2018, 05:56 AM
Kathmandu, a light in the tunnel :)

Thanks alot, I will check this out!

PS: Checked Tigerspine Mountains south at the plantation. Bluesalt dude has no quest.

Fredy22
04-12-2018, 10:46 AM
OK, got it! For others who are still looking:

Donkey Quest East starts in: Austera

BlueSalt NPC is Sahel. He is indoors from the marketplace upstairs.
Got Donkey, delieverd first package to Kap Solis and took the quest in.

New quest? Nowhere... stuck again.

That is so bad.

Kathmandu
04-12-2018, 03:44 PM
The last quest for the 16x16 is not offered until you reach level 50.

Azia
04-12-2018, 05:16 PM
The Blue Salt quest line splits at the point you get your 8x8. One branch continues into Hellswamp and leads to things like a Farm Wagon, Dawnsdrop Armor, etc. It will take charcoal to finish that branch. But that's not the branch that leads to the 16x16 farm. To get it, you pick up a new Blue Salt donkey quest in your faction hero hall. Then you'll do one specialty pack run, and then, if you are level 50, you'll be offered the cargo run for the 16x16. No charcoal is required for this.

I don't think it's a problem that the main Blue Salt quest line is delayed for a few days until charcoal becomes available.

Just hit level 50 and nowhere do I see a quest offering a cargo run & 16x16, where is the quest giver its not in Marianople Hall? (Btw I have done the donkey quest) I'm on the new fresh start server does that make a difference?

tinax37
04-13-2018, 01:52 AM
Would really like an answer to this please.

Fredy22
04-13-2018, 02:31 AM
Would really like an answer to this please.

What I googled was:

Trading Guide has been moved to your Hero Hall (Marianople for the west, Austera for the east)

So you have to find the NPC (must not be BlueSalt but with green logo) in the Hero Hall in Marianople when you are west.

1) Intro donkey quest: Trading Guide at your hero Hall.
2) 1st trade run: Community Center Manager in Dewstone (west) or Mahadevi (east).
3) 2nd trade run: Specialty Buyer in Two Crowns (west) or Austera (east).
*4) Return to Trading Guide to receive 16x16 Scarecrow Farm.

*It has been brought to my attention that the final trade run quest, which asks you to deliver cargo across the sea and rewards the 16x16 scarecrow farm, currently requires level 50.

Aislinna
04-13-2018, 03:00 AM
Just hit level 50 and nowhere do I see a quest offering a cargo run & 16x16, where is the quest giver its not in Marianople Hall? (Btw I have done the donkey quest) I'm on the new fresh start server does that make a difference?

When I hit 50, the quest popped up for me at the trade center in Solis, I assume it would also at the Two Crowns trade center.

tinax37
04-13-2018, 05:13 PM
Many thanks for info, found the quest and got my farm! :)

Fredy22
04-15-2018, 12:51 PM
Confirmed, got my 16x16 now too. With lvl 50 you can take the trade quest in Austeria Port.

What is still a myth to me how to get the material for the farmwagon to progress here. The wheels I already made.

xForsaken
04-15-2018, 03:10 PM
If you are still stuck at Perinoor Ruins, you are not looking for the farm WAGON, you are looking for the farm CART. Charcoal is available now, but at an expensive price. all the other resources you can buy from the marketplace as well.

If you want to make the oils for the farm CART pieces, you have to craft them at an Alchemy Table

on a side note, currently the farm WAGON is unavailable

Fredy22
04-15-2018, 03:40 PM
yep, the small farmwagon in english known as cart.

When others can obtain the materials, it should also be possible to get them. Charcoal I know how to get (by trade runs), the stuff for oil and so on I do not know. The problem is also the making of the oil. Even with lvl 50 I do not have skills to make the oil.

Also for the axis -> Opaque Polish is not even in AH.

Other carts are already zooming around in the game (newstart/Ezi), so I suppose there are toons who already did this.
As the stuff is terrible overpriced at AH right now I would prefert not to buy it. I calculated the oil/ charcoal in AH and added it up. Over 200 gold is way to much for little stuff.

All the quests are still very bad documented and not consistent to follow.

xForsaken
04-15-2018, 04:42 PM
reread my previous post.

if you want to make the oils for the CART pieces, you have to craft them at an alchemy table.

Small seed oil can be found in the alchemy table. you have to buy charcoal and flowers or do the trade runs and gathering for that, as you already know.
rice can be harvested at Halcyona, Corn can be found in Karkasse Ridgelands. or just buy them in the AH.

Opaque Polish can also be found in the alchemy table. you have to buy charcoal and flowers or do the trade runs and gathering for that.
Narcissus can be found at Falcorth, Azalea can be found in Ynystere. or just buy them in AH

obviously the polish and seed oil will not be in the AH, or they will be up for overpriced value, so youre better off just making them yourself.

google search "archeage plants spreadsheet" and you can see a full list

Fredy22
04-15-2018, 05:05 PM
Good hints. Thanks for that.

Collecting and crafting is not a real option. I do not have the skills to make the oil. Even I did all Alchemy quests up to now I only have 10.000 out of the needed 50.000 crafting skills. I think I still have to play 6 month to get them.

xForsaken
04-15-2018, 06:00 PM
Good hints. Thanks for that.

Collecting and crafting is not a real option. I do not have the skills to make the oil. Even I did all Alchemy quests up to now I only have 10.000 out of the needed 50.000 crafting skills. I think I still have to play 6 month to get them.

You dont need 50k crafting skill, if you want to make 10 small seed oil you need 50k alchemy. if you did your blue salt brotherhood quests before the farm cart you should have gotten 5 alchemy skill boost to boost you temporarily to 50k.

regardless, you dont have to make 10 small seed oil. if you look closely the alchemy table allows you to craft individual small seed oils

Fredy22
04-15-2018, 06:05 PM
I have to check this out. Not bad then!

PS: Woot. I see this! I think I do some more trade runs and the charcoal will pop in too.