PDA

View Full Version : Cars for money?

Chongopk
04-18-2018, 01:33 AM
Hey guys, at every fresh start my first goal was to build a car and make trade runs.
Now a friend told me that at the old servers there were cars you could buy with credits. No mats farming for weeks, just grab some money and there u go.

My question is, will there be purchasable cars at fresh start server, if so, when will that be. Is it still worth farming 2k gilda stars + mats for the timber coupe for weeks or just wait and grab some money and buy it?

Darsy
04-18-2018, 03:25 AM
The cars kinda destroyed the previous freshstart and yes they released the black car aka b200 for 150€ Pack.
Currently on legacy you can get a Copper 200 aka c200 for 3 Golden Tokens which can be aquired via buying the monthly credit packs. The Silver 200 is the only car that is not /was never to grab for $ so if you are after colour then go ahead it wont be there. But if you just want a car no matter i would suggest to wait.
But due to the 150€ being released very recent, it could take atleast 3-4 month for the next one. Soyou need to get your personal decission done.

Chongopk
04-18-2018, 06:09 AM
ok thx for your answer. I guess best is to wait for the p2w cars to be released then. Wont farm weeks or month for my car if it can be purchased for $ few weeks later