PDA

View Full Version : Coo loo coo coo, coo coo coo coo

Sugarbunz
09-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Finally I have some time to write this intro :p

A bit about me, I am from Ontario Canada. I have been gaming since my mom bought me an intellivision in the 80's and recently more seriously since 2012. I am more aboot having fun in video games and meeting cool people to chat with than being a part of hardcore-pvp-raging idiots-one upper groups. I DO love pvp and I think I am pretty damn good for a girl :D I hate when people take pvp/pve so seriously that it brings down the group morale, those people suck!

I am a Guild leader in FFXIV and recently started my guild <Tier 1> here in Archeage. I am an occasional twitch streamer and plan on streaming Archeage and my guild daily. Not gonna lie I am pretty excited about this game and I'm hoping to make a ton of new friends in the community.

Aside from gaming, I have worked in law enforcement for 14 years. I have been an avid competitive snowboarder since I was 17 and I have owned horses most of my life traveling all over Canada and the USA to compete in rode. Lastly and most importantly I am a Mom :D

WHEW enough of all this ME, ME, ME stuff, I wanna know who you guys are or if you have any questions.... post away!

See ya in OPEN BETA
<3 Sugar

Dax
09-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Welcome Sugar

Drunkngod
09-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Welcome!!! Sounds like an interesting life =)

Woot for more gamer girls!!! Currently raising 2 of those...my little gold farmers...LOL

Sugarbunz
09-01-2014, 11:48 AM
HAHAHA !! "You see this tree here honey? cut it down and then go find another just like it' Muahahahaha

Drunkngod
09-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Indeed!!!!

Chocoborouge
09-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Welcome :)

Sugarbunz
09-02-2014, 04:40 AM
Thank you! :d