PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet everyone!

Yammy
03-22-2014, 08:42 AM
Hey everyone, Yammy here. Some of you may know me from my stream over at Twitch tv. I do a daily stream of AA, I've been playing since the Korean Launch / Beta. So I'm really looking forward to the English release, i believe it will be something that we have been waiting for a long time. The amount of stuff that there is to do in this game is completely on a new level.

As some of you may have noticed on my stream i try to stream as much content aside from leveling and combat. So people can see a whole new side of the game rather then just the normal routine of leveling and combat. I'll be streaming and uploading videos over on my youtube through out the week and all the way till launch of NA server.

If anyone has any questions or concerns on the game your more then welcome to ask away. I'll try and answer them to the best of my knowledge. If i know it, you will get an answer. I love answering questions as much as i love seeing how excited people get when they spend there first few hours in the game. Then just to get there minds blown when they finally create there first boat and house and when they finally get to experience the open world of ArcheAge. The game shines in a lot of things, where most games fail to bring the experience that this game does. An open world to explore and enjoy, not just leveling and combat.

From level one you're free to do as you wish, when you want it. There is no restrictions or set path. Obviously you don't want to go somewhere where there's level 50's at level 1, but you can if you want to! If you have the stuff to build a boat at level 1 you can do that too!

Enough about that, i could go on for hours about this game and never really get bored of it. If you're interested in the game and would like to get more info on it. You can check me out at my Youtube or Twitch. I'll post both links at the bottom, if anyone has any questions about the game you're more then welcome to PM me on the site or post here and i will do my best to answer your questions! With that being said, I'm glad Trion picked up this game and i really cannot wait till this game is out on the US, it's a game that raises the standards that should be a model some future games. I believe that everyone should experience this game at least once. So they can see what it has to offer.

Thank You for taking your time and stopping by, I hope to see everyone over on the NA servers!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yammydegrey

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/yammyd

Guild Website: http://strangerdanger.enjin.com/

Sharpwind
03-22-2014, 09:08 AM
Hiya there yammy, looking forward to have you in our community welcome!!! (definitely going to check out your stream later on :))

KeksX
03-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Great guy, 10/10 would.. oh no wait! Glad to see you here!

Yammy
03-22-2014, 09:11 AM
Haha Keksx hows it going man? Glad to see you on the NA forums . I'll be streaming today as well, i have a couple videos to render and put on youtube. Thank you very much Sharpwind, appreciate the welcome.