PDA

View Full Version : Defense from waves

Torgarthi
04-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Hi, I've got a pretty cool idea for an extra for archage, Well here it is .....Defense....., not bad huh ? well let me explain simply, its not like siegeing castles or even defending your own but instead having a team of say 10-15 players defending a keep/castle from A.I in waves. If any of you have seen lord of the rings during the battle for helms deep. Possibly something like that. Each player has a assigned squad of friendly a.i which they can control and order ? (just watched lord of the rings today so this is where i get my idea from) It would be pretty cool if the devs will see this. Thank you for your time. What do you guys think ?

VMBarbosa
04-20-2014, 05:37 PM
This would be a pretty awesome idea for a unique Dungeon/Raid. Even make it a competition to see who can last the most waves.

TheInfamousPie
04-20-2014, 05:40 PM
That seems pretty neat and I would love that type of thing. Hope to see you in AA soon!

Torgarthi
04-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah sounds pretty good idea.

Juboi
04-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Sounds pretty cool, I think it would pretty awesome expansion to the game.

Acolerd
04-20-2014, 06:50 PM
zombie apocalypses event

Aelos
04-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Not a bad idea at all :P

Darth Futuza
04-20-2014, 08:13 PM
This would be much better as a PVP event IMO. AI just don't quite have as fun of a reaction.

Aragyan
04-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Not a bad idea indeed, but need some improvements.
Taking the Ragnarok's War of Emperium system is a good first step I think.

Acolerd
04-20-2014, 08:53 PM
did anyone play world of warcraft when wotlk started

Ratez
04-20-2014, 08:55 PM
Good idea. But I don't think any of our ideas will reach because what we get is simply the choice to choose from what XL Game offers. So if XL Games doesn't have the feature in KR, I highly doubt it comes to our version. Don't forget Trion is not the developer.

Nempt
04-21-2014, 12:15 PM
Hi, I've got a pretty cool idea for an extra for archage, Well here it is .....Defense....., not bad huh ? well let me explain simply, its not like siegeing castles or even defending your own but instead having a team of say 10-15 players defending a keep/castle from A.I in waves. If any of you have seen lord of the rings during the battle for helms deep. Possibly something like that. Each player has a assigned squad of friendly a.i which they can control and order ? (just watched lord of the rings today so this is where i get my idea from) It would be pretty cool if the devs will see this. Thank you for your time. What do you guys think ? I like your idea; there was another guy on the forums who wanted to be able to use controllable npc's and then i thought maybe just having the ability to hire castle or house guards at the cost of a weekly upkeep payment would be sufficient. Maybe you can incorporate this to your idea some how.

Akrotas
04-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Can be realy cool id say, but as a Raid instance :)

ShadowCyde
04-21-2014, 09:50 PM
This is pretty interesting, I can see how this would be something to play around with! maybe with a bit more detailed explanation as to what you want, like formations, or upgradable units? i do like it though!

brittleheart
04-22-2014, 06:01 AM
It sounds like it could be interesting.