PDA

View Full Version : iArches: @iArch @Chemy

DevTracker
11-13-2018, 06:30 PM
Hello everyone,Thank you for welcoming me to team! While I don't have all the answers, I'll definitely keep the community in the loop and answer more questions as I get them.Regarding the first question, upon acquisition I didn't receive any information regarding Trion and their employees. This includes Khrolan and Socke; I'm unaware of their role within the company currently, if at all. So, I can't provide details on that.Once we settle a little bit more into our systems we'll be able to decide where our social media presence lies, this includes Twitch streaming as well as our other social medias.As for servers and characters, my CM characters will be available on all servers to ensure that everyone gets a chance to chat with me in game. However I can't disclose any information regarding my personal character. We will provide more answers when we learn more and get settled in to our roles. Thank you all for your patience!

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=346378&p=2716917&viewfull=1#post2716917)