PDA

View Full Version : Lunagems

SirEggbert
01-20-2019, 11:19 AM
Ok I can see that Rare Lunagems can be purchased through the honor shop for 7000 honor each. But is that the only way to get them. Are there dungeons or bosses that drop gems? I can see that they can be upgraded but no where can I see you craft them?

Snerdles
01-20-2019, 11:48 AM
Nope, the originals are just in the honor shop, but are tradable to feed alt armies... so if you don't want to grind for honor they are generally pretty cheap on the AH too if you just want to grind gold instead.

Hadis
01-21-2019, 07:10 AM
Yep, all the Greater dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a lunagem like Dahutta.

Sinnje
02-08-2019, 11:27 AM
where can I get the Radiant Earth Lunagems? I checked the honor point collector. Am I missing a pvp vendor?

Focslain
02-08-2019, 12:00 PM
where can I get the Radiant Earth Lunagems? I checked the honor point collector. Am I missing a pvp vendor?

Just hit C and click the button next to your Honor, it pops up the honor shop right there. Though those are the standard *glow gems.

Radiant Earth gems can no longer be made, so your looking at the AH and even then becareful since they can still shatter on socketing. The new *glow gems don't break.

Sinnje
02-08-2019, 04:59 PM
thanks!!