PDA

View Full Version : Hello~

Lyce
09-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Hai there :3 I'm Lys (too short for the forum name, had to go with Lyce >.<) from Finland (currently live in Sweden though). I love MMORPG:s, but have played very few, cuz... money. But, I've played Guild Wars 2 for a while now, tried out WoW once (didn't really like it, maybe because I only played for about five minutes on my friend's char), and some other free ones like FlyFF and S4League (old games).

I heard about AA from an acquintance and decided to try it out as soon as the open beta starts! I'm a total newbie and know practically nothing about the game... So yeah, I haven't got a char yet, and haven't decided at all which server, class or race I should have. I think I'll pick Harani though, and cleric or caretaker as a class, luv being a healer :3 Would like to be an assassin too, ugh, so hard to choose!

Anywaysh, I'm really really really exited for this game! I hope to have an awesome gaming experience, but most of all, I hope to meet super many wonderful peeps to play with, and a fantastic guild to join! x3

Ape
09-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi, Lyce!

I hope you have fun!
Feel free to join us (Amaterasu) on the Salphira server (if you play NA servers)

Gilgamesh
09-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Hello and welcome to the community!

BinaryRun
09-02-2014, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the game, fellow European :)

If you are looking for a guild, feel free to check my signature. I'm curious what you think of the game in a few days!

Treshu
09-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay with us here.

Should you be looking for an EU Guild, feel free to take a browse on our website.

HF in game

YukiBlueCrow
09-02-2014, 12:48 PM
Hey Lys! :3
Welcome to the forums! o/
I'm sure you'll enjoy ArcheAge and have a great time! ^.^
I can agree that the class system is awesome, but at the same time it has so many options and you want to try them all xD
Thankfully you can actually achieve that on a single character if you wanted too!
Good luck for OBT ~

Yasuo
09-03-2014, 05:42 AM
Hey stranger,

Welcome to Archeage, I'm pretty new too. I'm pretty sure you got hooked into the AA hype as well :P

If you're looking into NA servers, and need a guild to start out, feel free to check out my guild.
It's new, but it'll be a good fresh start if we begin somewhere :] we're always looking for new recruits. Feel free to check us out by clicking below on our banner!

http://s30.postimg.org/cjtrk0k7l/Royal_Club_Official_Logo.png (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?35099-NA-East-ROYAL-CLUB-New-Guild-Seeking-Love-amp-Attention-PVE-PVP-TRADE-RUNS-WE-WANT-YOUR-YATTAS!)

Safe adventures traveller :)

Dax
09-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Hello and welcome!