PDA

View Full Version : Mistsong gear awakening

Chiririn
02-17-2019, 03:17 PM
How much time and try need to awake mistsong gear to disciple abyss libb full set
Or just trying abyss library to be easy
p. s. im healer and dont want expend my time and gold on hiram gear so that later *abort* him, after many hour farm and rolling hiram stats

Jasperaus
03-04-2019, 12:56 AM
in my own experience its much faster just to get the gear from the abyssal library itself (im also healer)

i spent a hand full of abyssal library runs worth of the abyssal infusions (54-60 infusions total) into an epic mistsong hood hoping to get it up to legendary which before that took about 2 weeks of running mistsong daily just to get it up to epic.

whereas you can easily get 1-2 pieces from 3 runs (just first 3 bosses) of the library and feed 1 of your pieces the infusions from just those 3 runs and be able to get it up to unique/celestial (possibly divine although would be rare)
i've run the library maybe 15 times total and i have all healer pieces except for the shoes all (except sleeves) are divine already (hood being epic as i fed my hood into the piece)

i'd suggest getting the mistsong shield if you are a 1h + shield healer like i am as the mss shield has spirit, the lib shield has strength

to make it short don't awaken just run lib

Chiririn
03-21-2019, 08:09 AM
in my own experience its much faster just to get the gear from the abyssal library itself (im also healer)

i spent a hand full of abyssal library runs worth of the abyssal infusions (54-60 infusions total) into an epic mistsong hood hoping to get it up to legendary which before that took about 2 weeks of running mistsong daily just to get it up to epic.

whereas you can easily get 1-2 pieces from 3 runs (just first 3 bosses) of the library and feed 1 of your pieces the infusions from just those 3 runs and be able to get it up to unique/celestial (possibly divine although would be rare)
i've run the library maybe 15 times total and i have all healer pieces except for the shoes all (except sleeves) are divine already (hood being epic as i fed my hood into the piece)

i'd suggest getting the mistsong shield if you are a 1h + shield healer like i am as the mss shield has spirit, the lib shield has strength

to make it short don't awaken just run lib

tnks dude, i be try