PDA

View Full Version : Help ticket open for 20+ more days on support center. HELP

dOOdOOp
05-29-2019, 04:11 AM
Hi as the title say's i have opened ticket about the problem i have like almost month ago and still no one even read the ticket so i decided to ask here. My ticket is going like this:
"Hi, i returned to the game after a huge break, something like a 5, 4 years ago and i might deleted Supply chest day 1, 2, 3 ... etc ... the item is simply missing, if i were used the item i would had that hover board mount and alot more stuff , but i dont have those items as u guys can check problably, so my question is can i receive that supply chest with unlocked days or something like that. The people from guild tell me im missing alot of useful stuff and i really want to catch up and play with them. Help me out plz"
I hope anyone from support team is reading this stuff here... help me out people. I've noticed that characters that are made 4+ years ago didn't received that supply chest and i wonder if there any way of getting that or whats the reason of not receiving that. thanks ahead

Diren
06-03-2019, 06:29 PM
I am having the same problem. They should really tell you support for the game has ended before you spend money on it. A lot of old players coming back right now this is a good way to lose everyone before they have to re-up for the 2nd month