PDA

View Full Version : Blighter rotation?

XEntombmentX
06-22-2019, 09:04 AM
I'm fairly new to the game and I'm liking the Blighter class, but I'm not very confident in my rotation. Considering the classes were changed drastically recently, I haven't been able to find any information that can help me. What would be the ideal Blighter rotation? I'm currently following this build (https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/480013/), but I can definitely change it if need be.

Additionally, I'm not against changing my class either. I'm wanting to use something plate/melee based, but I don't mind changing things around otherwise.

Maizekeen
06-23-2019, 06:04 AM
This what i would use for Blighter rotation: https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/480371

It basically the same with a few skills changed around in defence

XEntombmentX
06-23-2019, 01:10 PM
Thanks! That still doesn't give me a rotation, though. I've already been looking at combos, but a rotation would be able to give me an idea of what combos work good together and what order to do them in.

Harveaux
06-23-2019, 01:36 PM
Thanks! That still doesn't give me a rotation, though. I've already been looking at combos, but a rotation would be able to give me an idea of what combos work good together and what order to do them in.

Your Build in your first Post was perfect for the Blighter, so don't change it.

In AA there is really no "Rotation" since it's more a Reactional-Game, but there are for sure Combos that help boost your Damage since you have certain Damage Multipliers in certain conditions.

For Mobs you can use some Combos like Tiger Strike > Pindown > Drop Back > Sunder Earth > Charge > Triple Slash 1 > Whirlwind 1 > Whirlwind 2 > Hammer Toss > Whirlwind 3 > Precision Strike > Shadowsmite (Or Shadowsmite > Precision Strike if you don't have enough Attack Speed), with that combo you maximize the Damage in the least amount of time... But remember that since it does not have a CC-Initiator, you can't use it in PvP (Unless the Target is already CCed by someone else).

For PvP just initiate with a CC-Combo (Charge > Hammer Toss, Charge > Triple Slash 1 > Whirlwind, Boastful Roar > Whirlwind & Ecc) and try to incorporate as best as you can the previous Combo, you should start to understand the Animations and learn the Damage Multiplier of your Skills (Just read the Description) and use them reactional instead of locking yourself in a "Rotation" that do not really exist in PvP.