PDA

View Full Version : [1232990] Account hacked and seems like customer support doesn't exist and/or don't care

CustomerSupportInexistant
07-22-2019, 05:41 AM
My account has been hacked and what wasn't nailed to it, bound, was transferred of, I immediately did all that I could, recovered the account, changed password, email and so on, then I proceeded to open a ticket to try and restore my items and even put on a screenshot to whom it might have been sent, since that mail wasn't cleared.

That was two weeks ago, does anyone even work at customer support? The previous times that I reported instances of racism and even real life threats, all that I got was a standard, copy and paste reply, but I was guessing serious cases of accounts being hacked and (virtual) property stolen, they would at least show some priority.

Ticket #1232990

Islyn
07-22-2019, 09:14 AM
I will say the CS are VERY busy right now; it took a LONG time AND quite a LOT of confusion here and there - but they ARE restoring my items little by little.

The thing is though; whatever you cannot prove - you will have a harder time getting back.

The one thing I can say for sure is that: GAMIGO SUPPORT ARE MAKING AN EFFORT and not just closing tickets like Trino would do - at least in my experience.

L3vi
07-22-2019, 09:28 AM
I think he sold the account and wants to get it back by email.

ArDeMiNa
07-22-2019, 10:29 AM
I will say the CS are VERY busy right now; it took a LONG time AND quite a LOT of confusion here and there - but they ARE restoring my items little by little.

The thing is though; whatever you cannot prove - you will have a harder time getting back.

The one thing I can say for sure is that: GAMIGO SUPPORT ARE MAKING AN EFFORT and not just closing tickets like Trino would do - at least in my experience.

I can vouch for that... gamigo really put an effort in everything, and do care about the game.

Xilix
07-23-2019, 06:23 AM
Still waiting for an answer on a ticket from October.

Salphiragod
07-23-2019, 10:16 AM
Good luck, gamigo is just closing tickets w/o even bothering to answer them, they really don't care.