PDA

View Full Version : Problem on arenas! botting alts ridiculous!!

TiahalibeL
07-30-2019, 05:57 AM
hello i wish report this chinease guy! . he got many alts and are farming points in many of arenas to be top1 all mounths! that is ridiculous! i was on his side watching he join and leave arena and farming points alone after get killed and lost some points!

here before botting

here after used his alts to farm points! as i know the server rules he got be banned! he got like 1 hour farming and i were just watching it!

look free for all arena kill of him LOL

@carendash

Mafagafinho
07-30-2019, 06:04 AM
WTF lol this guy have a lot of high characters to use from his china friend's .! i just wish to know! where the punishment
@iArches

WhatisFair
07-30-2019, 06:25 AM
gamigo have not answered a ticket on suppor over a days! they just care with something when the problem became worse, like exploit feeds!

JemandLeNoob
07-30-2019, 06:31 AM
Its allowed :)

WhatisFair
07-30-2019, 06:59 AM
Its allowed :)

O realy since when? it ♥♥♥♥ up the kirios badge shop!

Mohanya
07-30-2019, 07:06 AM
Are you sure?

WhatisFair
07-30-2019, 07:17 AM
Are you sure?

the video dont matters anything we have seen he using his friends character to pass points to him after he looses first position in the end of mounth!

PepegaCompany
07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
LOL Revok, you can't stand someone being better than you? Eternal Gear doesn't matter when you don't know how to play

lopesl
07-30-2019, 07:53 AM
this arena are been used for glitch points and farm kyrios a long time! wondering when they will fix it?

R3v0ltado
07-30-2019, 07:58 AM
LOL Revok, you can't stand someone being better than you? Eternal Gear doesn't matter when you don't know how to play

i didn't made any post! i also killed him some times on arena!

Ollolol
07-30-2019, 08:28 AM
I question the legitimacy of Revok on the top of the list too. I've fought him. He doesn't appear to know how to play to the point that he can't even gear crutch with the best gear in the game.

This is something a CM would resolve by simply monitoring the obviously questionable people and confirming their legitimacy.

iArches
07-30-2019, 09:24 AM
Hello,
If you have an issue with a player, please send uneditted screenshots (no cropping) as well as full details of your report to customer support (https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us), as the forum is not a place for player reports.

To clarify, farming your alts in arena is not allowed. If you see this happening, please send a ticket.

This thread is now closed.
Thank you