PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Open Beta: 9/4 - 9/8

Scapes
09-03-2014, 06:18 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/beta-event-open-en.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-open-beta/)

As the next phase of our journey to launch on September 16 (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/08/archeage-schedule-announcement/), ArcheAge's Open Beta (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/beta/) begins this week, starting Thursday, September 4 at 10:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) and running until the same time on Monday, September 8! Players who participated in Closed Beta Event 4 will not need to redownload the entire game client, only an incremental patch to Version 1.2 Build 4.7 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?35353-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.7-Patch-Notes). This build represents ArcheAge's launch features but may not be the final patch before launch.

There will not be a wipe before Open Beta begins: all characters and their progress will be retained from CBE4. Your timers on crops and taxes are set to pick up right where they left off at the end of the last event. It's important to note that no invites are necessary to join Open Beta: simply sign up on the official ArcheAge website (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/register/) to join. All players can patch to the latest build right now via Glyph.

The Open Beta server list has remained constant from CBE4 and represents our launch server list as well, though we may add more depending on traffic. The Auction House clusters will be Aranzeb, Naima, Kyrios, and Ollo in AH1, Tahyang and Salphira in AH2, and Shatigon, Kyprosa Eanna, Dahuta in AH3. Item listings from any server in a cluster will be accessible by all servers in that cluster.

North America

Aranzeb
Naima
Kyrios
Ollo
Tahyang
Salphira

Europe

Shatigon
Kyprosa
Eanna
Dahuta

Following Open Beta, we will be wiping all servers in preparation for ArcheAge's Head Start, a four-day advance play window granted to all Founders (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/). Head Start begins on Friday, September 12 at 10:00 AM PDT and culminates with ArcheAge's official launch. All progress from Head Start will carry over to launch.

Not yet a Founder? Claim access to Head Start and begin your adventure in ArcheAge four days early with special in-game loot! Silver, Gold, and Archeum Founder’s Packs (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/) will be available all the way through to launch on September 16 and the perks they grant will be issued at Head Start.

We will have a livestream this Friday, September 5 to discuss ArcheAge's journey to launch. If you have more questions about ArcheAge, please visit our FAQ (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/faq/). We look forward to seeing you in ArcheAge!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-open-beta/)

flesh
09-03-2014, 06:24 PM
NOTES
* This patch is about 800MB large from the CBE4 client and is available for download now from Glyph. Note that Open Beta begins September 4 at 10:00 AM PDT.
I've had 2 updates since last night that are roughly 150MB, is that right?

Scapes
09-03-2014, 06:25 PM
I've had 2 updates since last night that are roughly 150MB, is that right?

Yes, those are incremental.

0nce
09-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Thanks, Scapes! You and the rest of the folks at Trion, keep up the awesome work!

Hostile
09-03-2014, 06:26 PM
nothing to see here.move along

sillywabbit
09-03-2014, 06:31 PM
To the people holding out for steam packs to come back, what is the likey hood of this happening? you keep saying your working on trying, but trying is not a defo yes or no :(

Southernstar71
09-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Are we really only going with 6 NA servers? Really?

jtp755
09-03-2014, 06:33 PM
I second what Once said above...

I am pretty new to the game but have managed to mostly catch up on all the content the past week or so. I missed all of the CBEs but have been counting down until OB starts. Just from what i have read and all the content I have watched it is clear this is going to be a great game. Thank you for all of your hard work as well as the team at Trion (and XLGames)!

TetraCleric
09-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Why are there four servers on one AH cluster, and two on another? Shouldn't they be split 3 and 3?

0nce
09-03-2014, 06:35 PM
To the people holding out for steam packs to come back, what is the likey hood of this happening? you keep saying your working on trying, but trying is not a defo yes or no :(

Why hold out? Why not just add it to steam as a non steam game? If they've told you they are working on it what more do you want? When the weather man tells you there's a 50% chance of rain tomorrow do you poster him and tell him to give you a solid concrete answer?

MacDeath
09-03-2014, 06:36 PM
What about the servers formally known as Alpha and Omega? Aren't they being added to NA in AH2? What are their new names?

Morbid Shadows
Im guessing more servers will have to be added and those would be placed in the same cluster as the two bottom NA servers

0nce
Why are there four servers on one AH cluster, and two on another? Shouldn't they be split 3 and 3?

I would prefer this much more than a 4 and 2 server split. If they did 3 and 3 then when they add 2 more servers at launch both will be equal as far as AH goes.

TetraCleric
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Im guessing more servers will have to be added and those would be placed in the same cluster as the two bottom NA servers

Yea, but what if they don't add those servers? Does that mean that two servers will be gimped in economic terms? Why not do 3 and 3 and if they add two servers, split them to the already even AH clusters.

Alderez
09-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Tahyang and Salphira sure got jipped for the Auction House... Would be better to group evenly by population.

Ulic
09-03-2014, 06:48 PM

I think it has something to do with the fact that Tahyang and Salphira were the last servers to be opened (at the start of the 3rd event) so it makes sense to share the AH between those two rather than including a server to the lot that might have access to more advanced crafts.

Playing on Tahyang, for instance Alchemy 10.000 has only been reached during CBE4.

TetraCleric
09-03-2014, 06:49 PM
I think it has something to do with the fact that Tahyang and Salphira were the last servers to be opened (at the start of the 3rd event) so it makes sense to share the AH between those two rather than including a server to the lot that might have access to more advanced crafts.

Right, but if these are the launch servers, that doesn't bode well for those two servers from a population and economic standpoint. If they add more servers for Head Start it might be different, but that's a big maybe.

Palinore
09-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Thank you for taking away the use of labor to identify quest items, one step in the right direction, but I must ask.. Why only increase sunlight archeum drops when all archeum is an issue or did I miss read that?

Morbid Shadows
09-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Right, but if these are the launch servers, that doesn't bode well for those two servers from a population and economic standpoint. If they add more servers for Head Start it might be different, but that's a big maybe.

Im not sure it will have a huge affect on the economy. There will be less availability of items for the 2 servers but there will also be less people with access to those items. I see it as there being 2 times the items available for the 4 server cluster but also 2 times the population that are purchasing those items, if the servers all have about equal populations.

spore35
09-03-2014, 06:56 PM
So open beta characters will be wiped? :(

Ulic
09-03-2014, 06:57 PM

It probably doesn't reflect how AH will be shared at launch. Or you are correct and if they open new servers they will join this cluster but in that case 2 clusters of 3 servers would make more sense, with a 4th one if they open more.

Is that a shock? It is like the norm at launch.

Vendral
09-03-2014, 06:57 PM
The Auction House clusters will be Aranzeb, Naima, Kyrios, and Ollo in AH1, Tahyang and Salphira in AH2, and Shatigon, Kyprosa Eanna, Dahuta in AH3.

Or we could just put all of the NA AH's on one cluster -- and all of the EU's on one cluster and be done with it? Why does everything have to be so convoluted? What ever happened to Keep it simple rule?

Before we knew this information, it was simple to choose what server we wanted to go to. Now having this information makes me (and im sure others) not even want to go to the other 2 AH cluster servers. Was that intentional? -- Because splitting 6 in half is so hard to do...

vagrant
09-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Im not sure it will have a huge affect on the economy. There will be less availability of items for the 2 servers but there will also be less people with access to those items. I see it as there being 2 times the items available for the 4 server cluster but also 2 times the population that are purchasing those items, if the servers all have about equal populations.

playing on a low pop server has its pros and cons. don't penalize ollo by grouping it with the misanthropes.

The Wanderer
09-03-2014, 07:00 PM
This doesn't seem like enough servers to me. We had six NA servers to accommodate those who bought in with a founder pack, got a special invite from Trion, or won a code from a giveaway site. There were a lot of people shut out at this time. OBT will probably see a huge influx of players. I was thinking there'd be something closer to 8 NA servers and 6 EU servers, not 6 and 4. Doesn't that make it a little overcrowded? I mean, factor in the people who will be jumping in to play for free at launch and possibly OBT.

Palinore
09-03-2014, 07:03 PM

Yes, this was something that was iterated long ago.

Scapes
09-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Or we could just put all of the NA AH's on one cluster -- and all of the EU's on one cluster and be done with it?

Because having all six NA on one cluster was causing instability. We'll split them 3/3 rather than 4/2 for launch.

Scapes
09-03-2014, 07:08 PM
This doesn't seem like enough servers to me.

We'll keep a close eye on the traffic over Open Beta and launch.

Mira Rift
09-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Very happy about no labor needed to identify loot items. The arccheum solution doesn't sound so good.

I have to agree with Once that the auction houses should have been a 3/3 split, with possible new servers being added to each; but then I don't know what that would involve programing-wise. Actually I was really expecting you to list the "2 more" servers for headstart, as I figure you will need them, especially come launch day, and that way you would have the founders more spread out and not have 2 servers that have the potential to be 95%-100% free to play.

The dyes not applying to costumes, I'm sure, is concerning for crafters.

TetraCleric
09-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Because having all six NA on one cluster was causing instability. We'll split them 3/3 rather than 4/2 for launch.

There we go, problem solved :)

sunsfire
09-03-2014, 07:17 PM
We'll keep a close eye on the traffic over Open Beta and launch.

have you counted up how many packs you sold and sold on steam and given away the amount severs you have listed seems very low considering alpha severs had double amount people than land on them. and that was just 150 pack people this is before even counting people leaving the over AA games to take over word on this one or counting the f2p i think your sever numbers very low and also think any severs u add people who paid for head start should get 4 days on new severs added after start as well

really feels like your underestermating the amount people who are wanting to play this game that or your trying make sub and f2p severs and that dont seem fair if you make new severs i probaly change to newer one as less sub people will be there and alot will do same then severs just start dieing

Mira Rift
09-03-2014, 07:17 PM

Bolded is part that bothers me, could it be at headstart?

Scapes
09-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Bolded is part that bothers me, could it be at headstart?

Good catch: Head Start, not launch.

Mauldin
I'm feeling a strong breeze for 8 NA servers at launch.

TetraCleric
nvm move along

Southernstar71
09-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Good catch: Head Start, not launch.

Do we know which server is moving from AH 1 cluster to AH 2 cluster?

Mira Rift
09-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Good catch: Head Start, not launch. :)

Could we see a revised listing of clusters then?

Leriene
09-03-2014, 07:46 PM
so server offline now? i just download this game :)

Gonzothegreat198
09-03-2014, 08:03 PM

It always helps when you actually read the first post of a thread.

Hauntingz
09-03-2014, 08:06 PM
How many servers will be at headstart?

jaylong
09-03-2014, 08:07 PM
SOO this next patch ♥♥♥♥ing blows

GabrielBgsm
09-03-2014, 08:12 PM
hello friends this afternoon I created my account in the game and downloaded the game and finished at 11:00 AM logo when clock showed 0:00 AM appeared in my client server launcher to open and put online the animation coming closed and went offline on my launcher what do I do?

Krennian
09-03-2014, 08:13 PM

AA open Beta Countdown http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140904T10&p0=137&msg=Archeage+Open+Beta&csz=1

Krennian
09-03-2014, 08:16 PM
hello friends this afternoon I created my account in the game and downloaded the game and finished at 11:00 AM logo when clock showed 0:00 AM appeared in my client server launcher to open and put online the animation coming closed and went offline on my launcher what do I do?

Wait till the open beta starts and try again ~14 hours Left.

Revolucas
09-03-2014, 08:18 PM
There has been quite a few MMO launches I've lived through and extra servers always turn into ghost towns after the hype dies down; This in turn creates a snow ball effect that leads to a mass exodus on the low pop servers. They should stick with the smallest number possible unless absolutely necessary. The reason they are having such a short OBT, I assume, is to test server load for the real launch.

GabrielBgsm
09-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Thank you I am now more relaxed.

Pedram
09-03-2014, 08:31 PM
heeeh i been waiting to play this game since last year ! wanted to be on Alpha too :D i got the money ready since long !
even bought it when it came on steam ! Archuem pack !
but so busy most times , when i Finally got the time and downloaded it and updated the luncher ! it was 1 September , and i figure alpha shutdown last night ! loool
sucks xD

emotionalplague
09-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Couldn't find an answer anywhere else, but with the NA Beta version be the same for the Head Start or should I wait until Open Beta is finished before re-downloading. I have only played on the Alpha Servers. I just want to make sure to re-download the correct one before the 12th.

ProtosX
09-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Adding more servers will be the solution to all NA AH Cluster issue. If the population this coming OBT will increase to the extent that players outside the game will be in a queuing situation then thats where the hardware from alpha servers will join the pack. We can see 2-4 additional servers from those hardware as i think those alpha servers have more population cap on each server compared to CBE servers. If they increase the servers then another set of clusters will be made. I also do hope that TRION will not only focus on NA servers but will also look into EU servers. If they add 1 server on EU then let the new server join the AH cluster and dont split them into 2/3 coz that will surely cause other servers to deteriorate. However if they add 2 more EU servers then 3/3 will be a viable idea for AH server cluster. If they add 2 more servers on NA cluster then 4/4 will be viable too.

Auction License: This will be a nice stuff for non patrons however it will still be base on how much it cost, how long the license last etc.

Farm Cart: 2 Trade pack slots is nice. will we be able to use the farm wagon upgrade to add 2 more trade pack slots to this one?

"Sunlight Archeum has been increased" why only sunlight? -_-" i use more moonlight than sunlight.. oh well at least they mentioned monitoring the others too.

"Quest rewards no longer consume Labor points when identifying them" nice! no more noob whiners... i wish lel

New goodies on chest: good or bad stuff? >,..,<

"Auroria and Diamond Shores content is unavailable" we wont be able to step on the location or we can still go there kill and farm lv50 mobs? is it totally blocked out?

Submarines : they were nerfed so bad that an elf+flippers+speed boost buff will outrun it.

Thanks for the nice update. cyah all in OBT and Head Start

Alderez
09-03-2014, 08:52 PM
So do we currently know whether or not we'll be receiving any founder's perks to test during OB?

Fraud
09-03-2014, 09:15 PM
do we have all our currency from our packs? or does the amount we had left in alpha carry over to open beta?

Neflak
09-03-2014, 09:38 PM
I am curious about planned server down time in between headstart and launch. What is the planned time for this going to be?

Mystic Shadow
09-03-2014, 09:42 PM
This open beta is olny for founders?

Elyne
09-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Man... An open beta is an... Open... beta. So everybody can play. Cause, this is open.
Alpha was for founders, closeds beta on invitation, and open beta for everyone. =3

urbancowgurl777
09-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Sweet! But... I'm really bummed that there has been no word on character customization. I don't want to make a caucasian/white-Asian firran, and I was hoping the new customization options would come out before the official release..

Vryyce
09-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Some of you need to read the first post in this thread because your questions are covered there.

Wolfhammer
09-03-2014, 10:06 PM
What about the servers formally known as Alpha and Omega? Aren't they being added to NA in AH2? What are their new names?

one or both will become the public test servers..

Wolfhammer
09-03-2014, 10:07 PM
This open beta is olny for founders?

Jesus read the OP !!

Jormie
09-03-2014, 10:41 PM
So do we currently know whether or not we'll be receiving any founder's perks to test during OB?

They have said multiple times that founders will get their stuff for open beta and then again on headstart.

Unless they have changed their mind and neglected to inform us on this matter...

k850stratos
09-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Hello guys,i have download the game (beta) and after the 152mb update ,the game stuck on "applying" less the 15 seconds remaining and still waiting 10 mins.What i need to do?

k850stratos
09-03-2014, 11:05 PM
And btw what time the servers will be online?

Baby
09-03-2014, 11:12 PM

People who post things like this are usually the ones begging for server merges six months later once the queues have died down.

Having too many servers too soon hurts the long run population by thinning out the dedicated players in favor of the "new and shiny" crowd who leave after the first month.

Ashetharion
09-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Ive had no straight forward answer on this yet ....

ARE WE GETTING THE ABILITY BACK TO GIFT THE GAME BEFORE EARLY LAUNCH / AFTER OPEN BETA ? VIA STEAM OR BY YOUR STORE TRION? I UNDERSTAND CURRENTLY THERE IS NO MEANS TO DO SO BUT -WILL- THERE BE AN OPTION FOR THIS SOON SO I CAN SPEND ANOTHER 150 DOLLARS ON THE GAME FOR A FRIEND? THANK YOU.

I ALSO DONT MUCH CARE OF WHY IT WAS TAKEN DOWN FROM STEAM, LETS NOT GET INTO THAT CONVERSATION OFF TOPIC AS HELL.

Apologies for the caps. My previous attempts to be answered in a meaningful and courteous way have all failed. SO Im resorting to this.

Xiphias
09-03-2014, 11:19 PM
Deleted. Scapes addressed the 4/2 server issue.

Erewan
09-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Have Patron Status been fixed?

Ubereizen
09-04-2014, 05:35 AM
From patch notes: "houses and farms cannot be placed"

Serious?

sploitinAA
09-04-2014, 05:37 AM
NEW OPEN BETA FEATURES
- Accounts that have never had Patron status can unlock the permanent ability to post auctions by consuming the Auction License item on any character.

Is the consumption of the "Auction License" required per character or is it
consumed by one character and activates Account-wide Auction access??

EVILDUTCH
09-04-2014, 05:45 AM

Serious?

For the Open Beta yes, on head-start it will be available again. This was already know since they told it on stream that also some parts of the map will be closed..

Naturalisti
09-04-2014, 05:47 AM
Why's the game status "offline" in Glyph even though the open beta should've started already? Is there something else than patching I need to do before I get to play? Thanks in advance if you bother to answer me : )

Jim1771
09-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Yeah not wise on their part. Unless they expect the game to fail. If servers crash because they overflow I expect the forums to fill with angry players as usual because there is no excuse for not being prepared and we have seen Trion screw up like this on AA before.

sploitinAA
09-04-2014, 05:51 AM
Why's the game status "offline" in Glyph even though the open beta should've started already? Is there something else than patching I need to do before I get to play? Thanks in advance if you bother to answer me : )

The servers will not be up for about another 4 hours from this post time. ;)

sakiskak
09-04-2014, 05:52 AM
why beta is offline? i make something wrong?

Naturalisti
09-04-2014, 05:53 AM
The servers will not be up for about another 4 hours from this post time. ;)
And this is the point when I get embarrased for not being able to comprehend the difference of AM and PM... Thanks and sorry : |

AnT1DoT3
09-04-2014, 05:54 AM
The Beta will start in 4 hours :).

Jim1771
09-04-2014, 05:54 AM
People who post things like this are usually the ones begging for server merges six months later once the queues have died down.

Having too many servers too soon hurts the long run population by thinning out the dedicated players in favor of the "new and shiny" crowd who leave after the first month.
I guess you were not here during CBE1 when I was the first to post about the soul NA server crashing due to over population. With the six servers that have already been used during the CBE's I expect more then a handful of people to join during the OB.

Mabe
09-04-2014, 06:14 AM

Serious?

For the Open Beta yes, on head-start it will be available again. This was already know since they told it on stream that also some parts of the map will be closed..

In Auroria, not whole world...

Whole quote is:
* Auroria and Diamond Shores content is unavailable. NPCs and interactable objects have been disabled, houses and farms cannot be placed, and castle locations are currently un-claimable.

""the following has been set up for launch and will be unlocked over time:""

I really can't see they will disable all NPCs in whole world :)

Krlitos
09-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Cant wait to try this game today finally, i have been following it (since i didn't got into closed) and looks great. I got a question, i already have the client installed on glyph ready for beta, i suppose we would be able to play with the same client on release right? (maybe some small update or something) because it would suck to have to download all those GBs again, tho i have an decent fast internet.

Erewan
09-04-2014, 06:32 AM
damn.... people dont know clock? >.<

Ryuna
09-04-2014, 06:36 AM
I cannot believe Tahyang and Salphira are in a AH cluster by themselves. Why Scapes? That sounds dangerous.

I get they are in a cluster by themselves in case you guys may need to add more servers, but if we end up not needing more servers then is a possible merge into the first cluster going to be in order...?

Rhinosnoring
09-04-2014, 06:38 AM
People are forgetting if you get to many servers and the pop drops and they merge servers the Land grab you many not get land and they can't give you your land on one sever if it is taken. Just saying

Kilbane
09-04-2014, 06:39 AM
I cannot believe Tahyang and Salphira are in a AH cluster by themselves. Why Scapes? That sounds dangerous.

I get they are in a cluster by themselves in case you guys may need to add more servers, but if we end up not needing more servers then is a possible merge into the first cluster going to be in order...?

Umm read the thread...he already said it would be a 3/3 not 4/2 split for AH when head start arrives.

Emooooo
09-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Coucou.

:eek:

AlexAlex
09-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Pls tell me how you download the client?...Because I heard this is F2P...

drunkparis
09-04-2014, 06:53 AM
as always, a lot of children and little-stricken people. some of you should learn to read.

Emooooo
09-04-2014, 06:59 AM
as always, a lot of children and little-stricken people. some of you should learn to read.

This man holds the truth.

Krlitos
09-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Pls tell me how you download the client?...Because I heard this is F2P...

https://glyph.trionworlds.com/account/profile/manage-game!input.action?dd=1 download the glyph client which is something that manage all triton games, i started playing Rift some weeks ago so i already had it and just installed archage client yesterday or some days ago.

Soulweaver
09-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Open Beta is not eyt Open and it's past 10:00Am :(

Calvinthesneak
09-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Open Beta is not eyt Open and it's past 10:00Am :(

No, it's not, 2 hours and 15 minutes to go.

Craiden
09-04-2014, 07:44 AM
ah ok, good to know

Soulweaver
09-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Ahhhh I get it it'S not MY time Openning

Limka
09-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Opening Time ist

'10:00 am pdt'

LeoDK
09-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Almost :DD

danielzinho6699
i already dowloaded thw archage in glyph but i cant play it says offline why?

nmalisa
i want to play for free.. can i doit now or not ?

Marstar
09-04-2014, 08:10 AM

If/when that instability can be rectified then 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other? :P

swaggbender
09-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Is OB already on or not ? bcs it's 17:09 and it sayd Offline , on glyph

Debordes
09-04-2014, 08:14 AM
I swear, I don't know what is so hard about reading... People took the time to come here and post about it not being open or offline, and wanting to know why. It is offline because it opens at 10:00am PDT which is 1 hour and 47 minutes from now.

Varacolaci
09-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Thank you very much for the great news. I need to go out and buy some more patience hehehe :D

Rastor
09-04-2014, 08:29 AM
In Auroria, not whole world...

Whole quote is:

""the following has been set up for launch and will be unlocked over time:""

I really can't see they will disable all NPCs in whole world :)

So are you saying they did in the stream say the Auroria content and houses and the claims system would be on or as it's stated now from the post at a later time after head-start? I could see this as a issue if the items for claims can be collected and earned before its turned on and blam no more castle spots.

http://www.immortalsoftherealm.com/

Xaphias
09-04-2014, 08:33 AM
I dont know how player driven this economy will be, I'm drawing parallells with Eve online, the only fully player driven economy mmo I know of. and if you want the economy to be fully player driven, then adding action house items from another realm unaccessable to you sounds like a really bad idea. maybe I'm getting my hopes up on this "sandbox" thing.

Varacolaci
09-04-2014, 08:35 AM
i already dowloaded thw archage in glyph but i cant play it says offline why?

cause it is not online yet? starts in about an hour and half

Vryyce
09-04-2014, 08:46 AM
I predict many of you that never bothered to read the original post in this thread and just started answering your questions that were covered there will soon be asking more dumb questions in game chat. Before you do, a few tips. Pay attention to the damn tutorial! I, and many others I suspect, don't bother answering your lame questions that were covered in the tutorial. If you can't be bothered to pay attention then why in the hell should any of us pay attention to your special needs. Most of us learned from the tutorial and a little bit of research. We opened all the sections in the UI and saw what we could and could not do. If you can't figure this much out, the rest of the game will be too hard for you to comprehend. There really is such a thing as a dumb question. This thread is proof positive and ingame chat will only reinforce that. Try not to act there like you have here.

Regosichar
09-04-2014, 08:47 AM
1 hour and 15 minutes til open, as of this post.

Overlordking
09-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Herp derp derp <--- Just realised I was off by an hour...

Wrena
09-04-2014, 09:18 AM
I woke up at 10 A.M, I excitedly ran to my computer, ready to play this open beta. I updated.... "OFFLINE".... I hurry to the forums to complain .. I mean.. find out what the issue was.
The issue is I'm living on the wrong side of America. I booked a flight to CA, hoping the coffee shops with internet access don't mind me bringing a desktop in.

Ramboness
09-04-2014, 09:21 AM
halp I just want to play video games its 21 minutes late

Mechi
09-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Is this beta a stress test for the release servers? If so then you should give us something to stress about.

I mean...
Is it true that the 1000 first to login get 1000 marketplace credits... and that Bill Gates will pay $100 to whoever send this info to 10 friends.
:P

Mechi
09-04-2014, 09:23 AM
halp I just want to play video games its 21 minutes late

You are 39 minutes early

Blackari
09-04-2014, 09:24 AM
So i sign in on the website but i dont see download button for beta where should i find it ??

EDIT: okay found it

Mechi
09-04-2014, 09:27 AM
So i sign in on the website but i dont see download button for beta where should i find it ??

https://archeage.trionworlds.com maybe

got the link from the faq
http://www.archeagegame.com/en/faq/

R3DS
09-04-2014, 09:47 AM
13 minutes..

PiszkosFred
09-04-2014, 09:48 AM
It was loading me up...intro screen, then drop

R3DS
09-04-2014, 09:49 AM
It was loading me up...intro screen, then drop

False hope :D

PiszkosFred
09-04-2014, 09:51 AM
False hope :D

never give up hope... ;)

Krlitos
09-04-2014, 09:52 AM
just a few minutes to go, i hope everything go out smooth without issues because i really want to try this (i didnt got the closed beta so).

Stazy
09-04-2014, 09:54 AM
I hope so too, not like the registration and download of the game

Debordes
09-04-2014, 09:57 AM
The sheer amount of people that cannot tell time, still continues to baffle me... Especially the people who come to the forums, complain that the game sucks because it isn't up on time and they want to play, when it clearly states what time they will be up right in the beginning of this thread..

Mabe
09-04-2014, 10:00 AM
So are you saying they did in the stream say the Auroria content and houses and the claims system would be on or as it's stated now from the post at a later time after head-start? I could see this as a issue if the items for claims can be collected and earned before its turned on and blam no more castle spots.

http://www.immortalsoftherealm.com/

I'm sorry, but i'm quite not sure what you are asking... They have already announced that auroria won't be open until 4-6 months after release...

What i tried to say in my post was:

In the first place Ubereizen was quoting only part of the patch notes, which was a bit misleading, because he didn't include the part in where it says Auroria... and then EVILDUTCH replied on that also without mentioning anything about auroria... so i just stated that those things means only auroria, not the whole game world...

but nm. open beta starts now, so, happy gaming :)

dronly
09-04-2014, 10:02 AM
cmon, what are we in narnia? its 1pm est - 10am pdt and games offline?? what is this a third world country?

Overlordking
09-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Let the raging begin...

Kermalien
Anyone managed to play yet?

Kammikazy
the server is offline when is online

Craiden
09-04-2014, 10:04 AM
WHAAAAAA still offline in Europe and North America says Glyph whaaaaa *BOOM*

Wrena
yea lol 4 minutes late!

Mechi
Don't blame Trion for the faulty watches you have. The time is 10am pdt when the game starts, not when your watch says so.¨

And stop complaining, the game is up

Regosichar
guys, remember this is a BETA even now...they dont owe us anything....

Evilghost
hmmm ArcheAge Offline ??? :(

Ina
09-04-2014, 10:05 AM
yeah i know i want to get in now lol

Eyechuteewe
10:05 and erm well I had to type 10 characters

Mori02
Anyone with a spare pitchfork? I can't find mine.

Tabrian
cmon, what are we in narnia? its 1pm est - 10am pdt and games offline?? what is this a third world country?

Well... good to know I'm not the only one having issues right now.

Evilghost
sorry ¨:))))

Clinpachi
Play button just popped up. *Counter strike voice* Go go go~

Ina
can play it now lol.

Rangers
09-04-2014, 10:06 AM
I wonder what spec server farms they have?

cough looks like 486 dx22mhz x 4 million units ... cough ...

ONLY JOKING :p

Baldur
Don't blame Trion for the faulty watches you have. The time is 10am pdt when the game starts, not when your watch says so.

Clearly you do not understand time, and that time waits for no one not even games....

Uta
I'm still downloading it. But i'm so hyped now when i know it's open. x3

Taztorien
09-04-2014, 10:07 AM
not yet .. but they might begetting another DDos attack so keep an eye on updates. :)

spireez
It's Working!:)

Poppaea
They have already announced that auroria won't be open until 4-6 months after release...

Untrue, they didn't give a date or timeline. It won't be 4-6 months, that's just silliness.

Taztorien
?OMG i have a Play butten :D fingers crossed

Poppaea
09-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Or we could just put all of the NA AH's on one cluster -- and all of the EU's on one cluster and be done with it? Why does everything have to be so convoluted? What ever happened to Keep it simple rule?

Before we knew this information, it was simple to choose what server we wanted to go to. Now having this information makes me (and im sure others) not even want to go to the other 2 AH cluster servers. Was that intentional? -- Because splitting 6 in half is so hard to do...

They said that too many servers sharing AH broke the systems and were at the point to bring down the entire game. Systems can only do so much. It's a technical limitation.

Nakie
09-04-2014, 10:11 AM
900+ in queue

Rangers
09-04-2014, 10:12 AM
finally got in, after 2 attempts due to hack shield forcing CTD, now every server is qued over 380 odd when i last tried... just a heads up for you!

Rangers
09-04-2014, 10:14 AM
time to wait went for 8 mins to 44mis, yet que has gone down to 250 odd.... weird

Veskandar
09-04-2014, 10:14 AM
so no wipe?

Rangers
09-04-2014, 10:15 AM
place you bets.... I bet I get another CTD at 1 in que LOL

Coipu
09-04-2014, 10:17 AM
takes a day to delete your chars now, so even another server wont help if you already have six chars

Wolfsspinne
09-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Could the old world get additional servers too please?

Waiting in line for "just a game" sucks pretty hard, especially when you reach place 14 and it tells you you'd have to wait for more than an hour. Turned out to be 10 minutes but still sucks damn hard.

0nce
09-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Could the old world get additional servers too please?

Waiting in line for "just a game" sucks pretty hard, especially when you reach place 14 and it tells you you'd have to wait for more than an hour. Turned out to be 10 minutes but still sucks damn hard.

Do you complain to Microsoft every time you transfer a file and it tells you 1 hr remaining for 1Kb that remains?

Tearow
09-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Add 2 more EU servers would be nice or even 3

sirpeter1946
09-04-2014, 11:23 AM
yes i was in Eanna 30min and went now to Dahuta,but there is a waitline of 1082=22min :(

Tearow
09-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Yea all EU servers has 800+ in queue. so i think it is really needed to add 3 servers

Ina
09-04-2014, 11:27 AM
can i play on an american sever even if im in europe, i downloaded Glyph and it is on north america .. or could i change to europe somehow?

Wolfsspinne
09-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Do you complain to Microsoft every time you transfer a file and it tells you 1 hr remaining for 1Kb that remains?

Nope, but I don't intent to pay them regularly either.

Baldur
09-04-2014, 11:28 AM
More servers are needed thats a given, either that or increase the population size of them all, considering this is just Open Beta and the queues are over 1000+ people atm, i fear if nothing is done for launch things will get worse.

Kailani
09-04-2014, 11:29 AM
No problem what so ever to login, that was nice, then I found out that I've my Archeum Pack in mail, I'm afraid to open it and then lose it for Launch.
Since we will have a wipe, will I have another pack at game Launch??

Ina
09-04-2014, 11:32 AM
lol it feels like its al chaos, because for like 30 mins ago you culdn't even get into the website.

YoLo
09-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Hello! Anyone know if the gonna add more servers after OB? Cause if not with only 4 servers for EU it will be like AION when its start with Q time 30'+ and at the end many players leave this game...

Baldur
09-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Hello! Anyone know if the gonna add more servers after OB? Cause if not with only 4 servers for EU it will be like AION when its start with Q time 30'+ and at the end many players leave this game...

Much like what happened to ESO, but i guess this OB is to test for things like this, and after day ones performance i would hope that they are strongly considering adding in more servers or increasing the max population.

warhaven
09-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Good job guys and gals, this is a huge milestone! It will all be OK, just remember to take deep breaths.

dumpty
09-04-2014, 11:48 AM
can anybody tell me where to dl game please

0nce
09-04-2014, 11:52 AM

Much like what happened to ESO, but i guess this OB is to test for things like this, and after day ones performance i would hope that they are strongly considering adding in more servers or increasing the max population.

They will be watching traffic to see if they need to throw up some more servers at launch. The servers you see now will be the servers at head start. At launch they will decide if they need more though it's my guess they will add at least 2 servers.

blasphemish
09-04-2014, 11:54 AM
What a joke!

First this so called "ddos" at launch ( which happened when RIFT had its open beta too, lol coincedence much? ) and now after waiting for half hour in the queue, I get disconnected by the gods...

Really trion, you still haven`t learned from your flaws? people tend to learn from there mistakes but it seems you haven`t. And why the hell does NA have 6 servers while EU has 4?

yeah its open beta bla bla bla, thats one weak excuse at the moment, they had enough time to learn from russian launch and what the community had to say and what there experience were and yet Trion is stupid enough not to listen to its community again.

blasphemish
09-04-2014, 11:56 AM
They will be watching traffic to see if they need to throw up some more servers at launch. The servers you see now will be the servers at head start. At launch they will decide if they need more though it's my guess they will add at least 2 servers.

yup they will add more servers eventually, after 1 year once they raised enough money from players, that`s what this all is about MONEY

Ina
09-04-2014, 11:57 AM
i was too and couldn't log in again, lol

blasphemish
09-04-2014, 12:00 PM
i was too and couldn't log in again, lol

maybe some evil DDOS made us disconnect and not the gods..

Eonwe
09-04-2014, 12:09 PM
What a joke!

First this so called "ddos" at launch ( which happened when RIFT had its open beta too, lol coincedence much? ) and now after waiting for half hour in the queue, I get disconnected by the gods...

Really trion, you still haven`t learned from your flaws? people tend to learn from there mistakes but it seems you haven`t. And why the hell does NA have 6 servers while EU has 4?

yeah its open beta bla bla bla, thats one weak excuse at the moment, they had enough time to learn from russian launch and what the community had to say and what there experience were and yet Trion is stupid enough not to listen to its community again.

Learn to make better posts. TIA

blasphemish
09-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Learn to make better posts. TIA

lol really? o wait you are another funboy aren`t you? totally forgot that they still exist :)

CullenLochan
09-04-2014, 12:13 PM
I have to agree about the server numbers.... I've been sat here for 10 minutes, now 771 in queue with 17 mins to go!

Wolfsspinne
09-04-2014, 12:23 PM
They will be watching traffic to see if they need to throw up some more servers at launch. The servers you see now will be the servers at head start.

Sounds like a plan... best way to get rid of customers.

Debordes
09-04-2014, 12:39 PM
What a joke!

First this so called "ddos" at launch ( which happened when RIFT had its open beta too, lol coincedence much? )

The ddos attacks have been happening to WoW, EQ1 and EQ2 and League of Legends repeatedly over the last week or two. The group responsible took credit for them, and even called in a bomb threat to SOE's presidents plane. So to call them "so-called", might want to do a little more research on it before disbelieving it. Especially considering the responsible group took credit for it this morning.

Wolfsspinne
09-04-2014, 12:47 PM
The ddos attacks have been happening to WoW, EQ1 and EQ2 and League of Legends repeatedly over the last week or two. The group responsible took credit for them, and even called in a bomb threat to SOE's presidents plane. So to call them "so-called", might want to do a little more research on it before disbelieving it. Especially considering the responsible group took credit for it this morning.

Suicide bombing hackers?

What a strange world we live in...

Who is this group anyways?

blasphemish
09-04-2014, 12:50 PM

still does not mean it really happened.... so the same group did it back then when rift was OB? and after they DDOSed the servers back then waited till trion would come up with a new game?
ofcourse its really easy to hide behind such excuse when it has happened to other game serversm easy way to get away with bad reviews etc, but hey I guess I am not that naief as some people.

and about wow, my friend has been low lifing on that game the last 2 months and still doing so and nothing has happened to his server.

0nce
09-04-2014, 12:57 PM
still does not mean it really happened.... so the same group did it back then when rift was OB? and after they DDOSed the servers back then waited till trion would come up with a new game?
ofcourse its really easy to hide behind such excuse when it has happened to other game serversm easy way to get away with bad reviews etc, but hey I guess I am not that naief as some people.

and about wow, my friend has been low lifing on that game the last 2 months and still doing so and nothing has happened to his server.

Everyone please bow down to the all-knowing blasphemish for he has eyes everywhere.

Gypsy
09-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Iam so confused. whats going on? why am I here?

Talleewack
09-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Is anyone not able to log in to the game at all? Cause it tells me the game is unavailable....

Meowgnificent
09-04-2014, 01:43 PM
That is, indeed, what's happening to my fiance and I. No error message, just "Game is unavailable. Check the forums for more information". And no forum information regarding the issue as of yet.

Overlordking
09-04-2014, 01:43 PM
So I logged out of the game to fix an issue I had, I try to log back in and it says the game is unavailable great.. -.-

Bip
09-04-2014, 01:44 PM
That is, indeed, what's happening to my fiance and I. No error message, just "Game is unavailable. Check the forums for more information". And no forum information regarding the issue as of yet.

same thing here, game is unavailable

Loveless
09-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Well poop I literally just finished making my character ):

Zoerm
09-04-2014, 01:51 PM
OHHHHH johnny BOY the pipes are callliinnnggg~~~~~

Meowgnificent
Funny thing is, I have friends that are on and playing as we speak. So the game is certainly available. It might just be the Login servers takin' a dive or something.

Dwarfknight
I am sitting in TS with my guild and they are all in the game.. meanwhile I am trying to start it up and getting the message Game Unavailable check forums for more information. And so here I am on the forums and no information is given at all........... >:(

nikaeon
09-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Maybe there are limiters been setup because of so much queues in all servers? Just maybe. I was in the game too then logout to do something. When I get back I get the same error until now. I'll be patient and wait, I understand I'm a free player. :(

chronoss2008
09-04-2014, 01:58 PM
game crashes on login

there goes open beta

RedKira
09-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Welcome to "Open Beta". First 1500 entries only. lol

Meowgnificent
09-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Whup! Didn't give me an error message that time or crash! I got to the server screen! =D

Overlordking
09-04-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm not about to go and be like "I deserve to be let in the game because I paid 150 bucks for it" but cmon trion, You HAD to expect trafic like this, How could you not? Giving the popularity of Archeage you had to expect server overloads and such..

chronoss2008
09-04-2014, 02:02 PM
haha they got quite nice numbers on closed beya , ya have to figure those plus MORE....

nikaeon
09-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Oh Im in now.. Server list shows and status are not QUEUE anymore. Maybe an issue was resolved. Good luck to all. Yahoo. See you in game.

elween
09-04-2014, 02:12 PM
One more here who has paid for founders but cant login.. wtf.

Zingaia
09-04-2014, 02:23 PM
I paid for founders, and can't even download the client.

wardawg
09-04-2014, 02:36 PM
why are servers not showing up in the server list.I play in Ollo I logged in fine earlier and now it is not there at all.

stephen2448
09-04-2014, 02:52 PM
How exactly do u get into open beta ?

AGalaviz
09-04-2014, 02:59 PM
I downloaded the glyph client and I cant view archage? are the servers down?

Madcap2112
09-04-2014, 02:59 PM
I can't download the client.

Gilgameth
09-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Been having problems with the Glyph patcher freezing up at the applying stage. States that there is 15 seconds left for like 2 hours. Anyone else having issues?

jdodd
09-04-2014, 03:08 PM
HTTP Status 401 - Authentication Failed: Cannot decrypt message - bad padding: Given final block not properly padded (contact dev team IF this message is pervasive)

Huh? What is going on?

wardawg
09-04-2014, 03:08 PM
why are servers missing though

Syntharia
09-04-2014, 04:15 PM
It's really nice that you all have these detailed updates, but you've been leaving out very key information in them. Such as links to the actual client or place we need to go to actually play in the open beta. It literally took me over 30 minutes of scouring your page and forums trying to locate this information. I proceeded to Google and found it in an instant. It's imperative that you find a better and more noticeable place for this information if you plan to have future players to your game.

faery74
09-04-2014, 06:23 PM
I am sure you need more servers since I paid to be a founder and cannot get on. It seems ridiculous. Please make it easier.

chronoss2008
09-04-2014, 06:56 PM
i got in hours back for about a hour went to eat and haven't got back in since , going to give up .....im constantly being bumped by patrons and stuck at about 18-20 min queue

edit got lucky got in on last server then got to level 3 game crashed..now its back to a queue

Smk
09-04-2014, 07:01 PM
@Scapes / Scapes, please don't Wildstar yourselves and add too many servers. For the love of god.

jdodd
09-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Still unable to download the client via glyph.

Minizombie
09-05-2014, 12:19 AM
Wish I could play.....

AGalaviz
09-05-2014, 01:57 AM
Ive been waiting months to play this game, when I finally get that chance the servers are down? wtf!? SWTOR doesn't have this issue and bioware made the game.. that says something. please for the love of the gamer gods give us an explanation of whats going on!

jdodd
09-05-2014, 02:46 AM
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/996x625q90/673/LVpoNE.png

Still staring at this, almost 24 hours later.

coolbanana
09-05-2014, 03:07 AM
Apologies if this has been posted somewhere else but I have searched everywhere and not found an answer. I have downloaded Glyph from Trion Worlds website and installed but when I try to run it nothing happens, nothing loads, just a blue spinning windows cursor for a few seconds then nothing. I have spent hours going though the Glyph fixes on the self help and still no luck. I have run as administrator and disabled and even uninstalled Virus software but still no fix. Is this because the Beta is not currently running or is my issue and isolated case? Thanks for any one who can answer.

Ennui
09-05-2014, 03:45 AM
Same problem as coolbanana. Did all of the fixes, got the download, authenticated a few times but hitting play does not launch the game. It will pop up the little box asking for my administrator password, toss me a little hourglass and then continue to sit there. Have been trying on and off for hours.

edson598
09-05-2014, 06:43 AM
How about AA actually fixes everything they need to before actually giving a launch date....

eckobah
09-05-2014, 07:44 AM
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/996x625q90/673/LVpoNE.png

Still staring at this, almost 24 hours later.

first off, you have selected the store and not the library. select library and go from there. If the game is not in your library go to the website and make your account and when you log into glyph it should show up in the library. But in the store option, i get the same error when just clicking on the picture. But it comes up fine if you click on the "View" button.

As for everyone else. READ POSTS BEFORE YOU POST YOUR OWN. Do you people even know how much more work you put on others simple because you are so impatient that you can not read to see if there is an answer? So many repeating posts. So many posts that should not have even been posted because the answers were in the Beta Announcement. Oh and i would say about 2/3 of you need to go back to school and learn to spell. A post with improper spelling just makes you look... well i won't say that.

Take time to read and see if there is an answer before you post useless stuff that people have to take the time out to read when they could be addressing real problems instead of reading and answering things repeatedly.

Klertahn
09-05-2014, 10:13 AM
First, suddenly my mount of choice won't stay placed on the upper hotbar - log back on and I have to put it back on there. Second, the inventory refuses to stay auto-sorted - log back on and I see all those gaps again! Third, alt-tabbing out has about a 70% chance of making the majority of my character invisible, and I have to relog from character select screen to fix it.

I looked up how long the Patron status purchased from the Archeon (did I spell that right?) pack is supposed to last, and supposedly it's supposed to begin counting down from release... but if it ends when it says it does, then it began its countdown when I purchased the pack.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I selected "Contact Us" I got a blank white square with a little 'x' in the upper right corner. I wanted to submit a bug report the old-fashioned way, but is that bugged too?

While I'm at it, I subscribed to a couple threads on this forum with "instant email notification" and still haven't received any email notification at all. What?

Oroki
09-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Thanks, Scapes! You and the rest of the folks at Trion, keep up the awesome work!

Your a Legend Scapes!

Murchok
09-05-2014, 12:15 PM
What time will the Beta end on the 8th? It's the only day I will be able to play

Perusoe
09-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Friday, September 5, 2014 @ 3:05 PM EDT

I just got disconnected. On confirmation, ArcheAge quit (to desktop). Checked my internet connection. It's better than ever. Ran Glyph Launcher. North America (Beta) is "Offline". If I select Europe (Beta) the button says "Play". (But, I play on NA).

Also, I purchased the Archeum Founder's Pack. But, when I log in and reach the Character selection screen, it says my Patron status ends on 10/04/2014 @ 8:10 (can't remember if it was AM or PM). Still, that's only about 30 days. I thought the Archeum Pack came with 90 days of Patron status. (?)

Perusoe
09-05-2014, 12:19 PM
What time will the Beta end on the 8th? It's the only day I will be able to play
I thought I read somewhere it would end at the same time it started. Or 9/8/2014 @ 10 AM PDT. However, I cannot find the source now, so I cannot definitely confirm it.

Sindicate
09-05-2014, 12:24 PM
10am PDT Monday, September 8 is what it says in the email I received

Perusoe
09-05-2014, 12:28 PM
10am PDT Monday, September 8 is what it says in the email I received
Haha! That's probably where I read it. Thanks for the confirmation!

Perusoe
09-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Okay. North America (Beta) is back up again! (Thanks Nui!) hehe

(Still wondering about that 30 day Patron status on an Archeum Founder's Pack though).

Zenoshi
09-05-2014, 01:14 PM
I had a large 16x16 farm on Auroria , my charactor was ported to beach , it took me a lot of tries to harvest items on farm , unfortunately every time i tried to demolish the farm i got teleported halfway through .
I tried to contact a GM ingame , i guess there are none ? can you send me my farm ?

AGalaviz
09-05-2014, 01:43 PM
first off, you have selected the store and not the library. select library and go from there. If the game is not in your library go to the website and make your account and when you log into glyph it should show up in the library. But in the store option, i get the same error when just clicking on the picture. But it comes up fine if you click on the "View" button.

As for everyone else. READ POSTS BEFORE YOU POST YOUR OWN. Do you people even know how much more work you put on others simple because you are so impatient that you can not read to see if there is an answer? So many repeating posts. So many posts that should not have even been posted because the answers were in the Beta Announcement. Oh and i would say about 2/3 of you need to go back to school and learn to spell. A post with improper spelling just makes you look... well i won't say that.

Take time to read and see if there is an answer before you post useless stuff that people have to take the time out to read when they could be addressing real problems instead of reading and answering things repeatedly.
Clicked on the "Veiw" button and still get the same error as if I clicked the picture. Ive uninstalled the glyph client and reinstalled in after going to the GLYPH website and installing the client.. after it installed I opened and signed in, and still no ARCHAGE in my library..

mons00N
09-05-2014, 02:09 PM
What time o'clock exactly is today's TRION ARCHEAGE stream guys? Anyone knows?

Klertahn
09-05-2014, 02:26 PM
I keep selecting myself after I had hit esc to deselect myself in the first place. Over and over and over again. It's getting annoying.

PiccolaRivolta
09-05-2014, 02:48 PM
'Following Open Beta, we will be wiping all servers in preparation for ArcheAge's Head Start'

This means there is no point to play between 4th and 8th, 'cause I will be wiped? Kinda confused.

Klertahn
09-05-2014, 02:50 PM
I use the opportunity to finalize any character appearance changes I might wanna make - since I can save them to my harddrive, I can perfect them during open beta

chronoss2008
09-05-2014, 08:38 PM
so.....the client is borken i goto account at your site click on library and archeage is nto there now...so i have to download it all again. wtf

not doing that
i give up again ill go play something else this is badly broken

chronoss2008
09-05-2014, 08:40 PM
so.....the client is borken i goto account at your site click on library and archeage is nto there now...so i have to download it all again. wtf

not doing that
i give up again ill go play something else this is badly broken

ROFL so i click on my desktop thing for RIFT to play it and ip comes the aut for glyph and instead a going to rift it POOPS up to archeage and the play button is there

Rabid Statue
09-05-2014, 10:37 PM
"the gods have disconnected you" is this supposed to be clever or witty? i prefer error message 2025 or maybe one of the other 30 problem messages you guys have that atleast give u something to search for repair. I havent seen this many problems in an open beta in.. well never actually. And dont delete my post please, the "gods" arent that cruel.

Nemessis
09-06-2014, 02:18 AM
I cant even start up the game, it keep loading and loading but that is all it does...

fix this...

http://i58.tinypic.com/11ipwzk.png

JesterSJoke
09-06-2014, 04:01 AM
if I translate money into the game now, will they stay on my account in the game at launch 16th?
thx

Control206
09-06-2014, 05:58 AM
Hey you guys!! So me and my girlfriend are playing this game (Really looking forward to everything) and she got the founders pack and is getting the headstart, well I will not be able to purchase it till Friday. My question is, will I still be able to join the head start after its started once I buy the package? Bad timing to be coming into my money same day head start begins.

chronoss2008
09-06-2014, 08:56 AM
are there any areas for people aorund 30th that you wont have kill squads sitting by the priests to kill you

keep getitng attacked by a 41st and his buddy and killed

Jayham
09-06-2014, 10:13 AM
I purchased the Archeum Pack which should have given me 11,250 credits however when I logged in open Beta I only had about 1585. I did not spend any in the closed Beta but did in Alpha. My understanding is that Alpha data was wiped and I should still have my 11,250 in the open Beta?

Klertahn
09-06-2014, 10:54 AM
I agree. If Alpha and Beta was and are being wiped, then shouldn't the number of credits gained from purchase of a pack remain untouched once Head Start begins?

Klertahn
09-06-2014, 11:24 AM
I keep losing sight of myself O.o

Klertahn
09-06-2014, 12:31 PM
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q472/Ferenczy1528/GroundSparkles_zps969e8767.jpg

What's that?

Leafblade
09-06-2014, 05:00 PM
I cant even start up the game, it keep loading and loading but that is all it does...

fix this...

http://i58.tinypic.com/11ipwzk.png

Same issue. Actually it worked a few minutes this morning. Came back tonight, both my wife and I are excited to play, get to exactly this picture...and nothing. Computer tried to download a Windows XP (Service Pack 2) to fix it, not sure how that works with Windows 7, but nothing it tried worked. The game wouldn't close either unless I opened Task Manager and selected that app to close. Kinda disappointing.

Zatti
09-07-2014, 02:05 AM
will there be a server vs server arena?

JesterSJoke
09-07-2014, 09:14 AM
Please, somebody of admins answer me!!
I dont know what to do. Want to buy some of founder packs to begin play earler, but cant be sure with one thing:
How much servers will be on europe 16th? and on pre-start?
Why asking.. want to play game with friends,and have to be sure we meet on one server (they may not to buy a founder)

ex. I start to play 12th on Shatigon. 16th server can be full or maybe charaster creation can be closed. Not found any information about servers..
Thank you !

Tavoo
09-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Nemessis and Leafblade, I had the same problem. As did my daughter. Microsoft Security Essentials seemed to be what was wrong with my game loading past the first couple of words. Try turning off real time protection in Microsoft Security Essentials under settings. After I did that, it worked fine. Hope this helps those that have the same issue.

Klertahn
09-07-2014, 04:12 PM
My horse still disappears from my hotbar every relog.

shaezy
09-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Please can someone explain to me this part of the announcement:

"Following Open Beta, we will be wiping all servers in preparation for ArcheAge’s Head Start. All progress from Head Start will carry over to launch."

Does this mean our characters will be wiped out? They are saving the founder's progress but what about ours? I need to know I've done a lot of quests already :/

shaezy
09-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Same issue. Actually it worked a few minutes this morning. Came back tonight, both my wife and I are excited to play, get to exactly this picture...and nothing. Computer tried to download a Windows XP (Service Pack 2) to fix it, not sure how that works with Windows 7, but nothing it tried worked. The game wouldn't close either unless I opened Task Manager and selected that app to close. Kinda disappointing.

Hey that's my problem too, I played for 2 days and then this happened.. I just uninstalled the whole thing, I couldn't fix it! If somebody has an answer, I would really appreciate to know how can I fix it! I NEED TO PLAY THIS!

Thanks!

flesh
09-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Please can someone explain to me this part of the announcement:

"Following Open Beta, we will be wiping all servers in preparation for ArcheAge’s Head Start. All progress from Head Start will carry over to launch."

Does this mean our characters will be wiped out? They are saving the founder's progress but what about ours? I need to know I've done a lot of quests already :/

No progress is getting saved, founders characters will be wiped also for the 4 day head start.

Alegon
09-08-2014, 10:32 PM
The Beta characters are gone and the Alpha characters are going to remain on a test server for future updates that will open at a later time. Headstart begins on the 12th for all the people who bought the founder packs, on the 16th it gets opened up to everyone. (Headstart is the full game and will not be wiped)

Griffit
09-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Hey that's my problem too, I played for 2 days and then this happened.. I just uninstalled the whole thing, I couldn't fix it! If somebody has an answer, I would really appreciate to know how can I fix it! I NEED TO PLAY THIS!

Thanks!

Easy fix :

Install windows 7
Update all drivers including graphic card
Dont download any windows 7 updates
Install archeage and play.

Nirvii
09-09-2014, 03:13 AM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/beta-event-open-en.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-open-beta/)

As the next phase of our journey to launch on September 16 (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/08/archeage-schedule-announcement/), ArcheAge's Open Beta (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/beta/) begins this week, starting Thursday, September 4 at 10:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) and running until the same time on Monday, September 8! Players who participated in Closed Beta Event 4 will not need to redownload the entire game client, only an incremental patch to Version 1.2 Build 4.7 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?35353-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.7-Patch-Notes). This build represents ArcheAge's launch features but may not be the final patch before launch.

There will not be a wipe before Open Beta begins: all characters and their progress will be retained from CBE4. Your timers on crops and taxes are set to pick up right where they left off at the end of the last event. It's important to note that no invites are necessary to join Open Beta: simply sign up on the official ArcheAge website (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/register/) to join. All players can patch to the latest build right now via Glyph.

The Open Beta server list has remained constant from CBE4 and represents our launch server list as well, though we may add more depending on traffic. The Auction House clusters will be Aranzeb, Naima, Kyrios, and Ollo in AH1, Tahyang and Salphira in AH2, and Shatigon, Kyprosa Eanna, Dahuta in AH3. Item listings from any server in a cluster will be accessible by all servers in that cluster.

North America

Aranzeb
Naima
Kyrios
Ollo
Tahyang
Salphira

Europe

Shatigon
Kyprosa
Eanna
Dahuta

Following Open Beta, we will be wiping all servers in preparation for ArcheAge's Head Start, a four-day advance play window granted to all Founders (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/). Head Start begins on Friday, September 12 at 10:00 AM PDT and culminates with ArcheAge's official launch. All progress from Head Start will carry over to launch.

Not yet a Founder? Claim access to Head Start and begin your adventure in ArcheAge four days early with special in-game loot! Silver, Gold, and Archeum Founder’s Packs (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/) will be available all the way through to launch on September 16 and the perks they grant will be issued at Head Start.

We will have a livestream this Friday, September 5 to discuss ArcheAge's journey to launch. If you have more questions about ArcheAge, please visit our FAQ (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/faq/). We look forward to seeing you in ArcheAge!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-open-beta/)
Scapes, one thing about AH dividing. Why you split Salphira and Tahyang to be AH2 when you know both Salphira and tahyang are the least population server. Any future plan if those two servers economic cannot go and lack of population? AH Dividing seems to be the most problematic in my view... You group 4 of the most stacked servers (aranzeb,kyrios,ollo,naima) together and you leave 2 the most unpopulated new servers (salphira,tahyang) together only 2 server.

Why?

Klertahn
09-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Do the admins even read the posts in this thread?

NjFreaky
09-09-2014, 03:33 PM
I have joined the OBT phase. Do we need to re download the client for head start or launch? or we just update the client?

shaezy
09-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Easy fix :

Install windows 7
Update all drivers including graphic card
Dont download any windows 7 updates
Install archeage and play.

Thank you! But I have Windows 7 and all my drivers updated! I reinstalled everything but I need to wait until next tuesday to try again! You know, lunch day! Any other reason for my crashing issue?