PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Open Beta Marketplace Changes

Pages : [1] 2 3

Scapes
09-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Adventurers,

Welcome to (almost) Open Beta! In just a few short hours, you'll be exploring the latest changes to ArcheAge brought about by Version 1.2 Build 4.7. We know how frustrating it is to have changes that you don't expect and we want to avoid the sense of "OH NOES NINJA CHANGE". Our intent is to share confirmed details as quickly as possible which is why we've been shipping you information as we verify it ourselves. The previous patch notes today didn't include the final Marketplace validations which were still in progress.

With that in mind, here's our Open Beta updates to the Marketplace:

MARKETPLACE
* With our crafters in mind, all crafted items have been removed: Eco-Friendly Fuel and Shatigon’s Sandglasses.
* Some costumes have been temporarily removed such as the swimsuits.
* Purchasable mounts have had their speeds normalized as mentioned earlier in the patch notes. Snowlions are now correctly set as 9 m/s.
* Mirage Isle mounts are not available at launch.
* The Archeum Supply Crate has been added.
* The Limited Edition: Skybound Housewarming Gift has been added.
* The Auction House License for non-Patron accounts has been added.
* The Workman's Compensation labor potion now has a reduced cooldown (four hours) and reduced price.

On the labor potion note in particular: a large part of our testing has been to ensure that our version's labor balance provides as much fun as possible for both Patrons and non-Patrons while keeping the game’s economy in balance. In the previous patch notes, you'll recall that labor costs have been removed from quest rewards. This was the most requested labor enhancement that was possible to make before launch and is an obvious benefit to everyone.

In follow-up Closed Beta surveys, the second most desired source of labor enhancement (85% of people) was "more labor potions on the Auction House". At current rate of labor potion consumption, it's expected that the game’s economy will remain healthy with slightly more in play as well. We're exploring this combination of findings by testing a new cooldown and price in a transparent test to see if this incentivizes more Auction House resale behavior of labor potions for in-game currency, causing more labor to flow through the economy to more people. As with our Closed Beta, we're looking at both subjective feedback and objective gameplay data to help guide us between now and launch, and, as always, even beyond.

The Marketplace section has been added to the patch notes for Build 4.7 and we're eager to hear your constructive feedback on it.

Kurve
09-04-2014, 08:23 AM
We REALLY need some input / recognition of the discussion happening in http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?35386-Question-Mounts-quot-Normalized-quot-to-9.0-and-10.0-tiers.

It's a huge issue that needs to be addressed.

Also, those supply crates, marketplace-bought archeum?
Skybound Housewarming gift: Can we get some more details on it please?
Workman's Compensation: Meh? I suggest making it 500 lp with the reduced CD and cost.

Mirage Isle mounts not available at launch? like the Black Lilyut Horses? Why?

Swimsuits removed for what reason? they didn't have stats anymore.

Eco-Friendly Fuel and Shatigon's Sandglasses were a GREAT thing to have in the marketplace, i don't personally like that one but I do see that it's better overall to have them out.

laxe.dll
09-04-2014, 08:24 AM
is APEX in?

Tread
09-04-2014, 08:25 AM

Oh boy...hope you're wearing a flame-******ent suit...

Incendas
09-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Archeum Supply Crate was a bad move at this stage. Batten down the hatches, the ♥♥♥♥ storm approaches!

Varkrey
09-04-2014, 08:27 AM
First off, where is this survey that closed beta participants were asked to fill out? I didn't receive one, no one I know received one, and yet somehow 85% of people asked for more labor pots. Where's the proof? Retake the survey. Send us all an e-mail and tell us the legit stats.

36,000 labor per day via labor pots. inb4 people hit 50k on almost everything in headstart.

The archeum crate is pretty cheap move as well. Not cheap for us, but a quick way for Trion to make a crap-ton of money and break the economy early on.

What I hoped to see:
Increased labor regen to 15/10 for patrons and 10/0 for f2p
Increased labor potion cooldown to 48 hours
Added 36 hour deletion timer for characters level 15 or higher

My Major Complaint:
24 hours / 4 hours = 6 times per day * 1000 labor each = 6000 labor per day per character.
6 characters max = 6 characters * 6000 labor per day per character = 36,000 labor per day.

With these stats I might as well make an army of f2p alts and feed them labor pots, and any sensible person who has the brains to figure this out will do the same. Archeage just became a game you can play by yourself with an army of alts. I don't think that goes too well with the "rely on your community to do anything big" thing that made Archeage unique.

My favorite memory of this game through all of alpha and beta was the coming together of the Salphira server to get a 10k alchemist in CB3/4. Now that's completely moot, I can just do it on my own with one alt to plant illegal shroom farms, one alt to pick them, one alt to process and one to get alchemy up. All in under 24 hours. Then in the next 24 hours, I can get it up to 20k easily. Then 30k the next day. So on and so forth.

This change makes this game have a total content time of about 2 weeks tops unless you want to 50k every crafting skill. Why should I play a game that will last a solo player 2 weeks that before would last a guild of 100 many months?

I sincerely hope this is only for Open Beta and not for headstart/launch.

For me, this ruins the longevity of this game. I was really hoping on sticking with Archeage. If these changes make it to live.... oh well, alpha/beta was fun.

Onurtag
09-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Finally, thanks for removing the craftable items from the shop

Tronus
09-04-2014, 08:29 AM
I hope that's not all that has been added.... I want costumes,mounts, Weapon skins, and other stuff. We bought 11,250 credits and alpha and all of the closed betas I saw nothing worth spending it on. I really hope this isn't what I should expect for the whole game. "More will be added later" that's good for players who will be playing the game later but what about those of us who want to throw money at the game now?

Duderino
09-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Archeum supply crate? Labor Potion 4 hours cooldown still not account bound?

Ok im done lol no comment

JerryBoyle
09-04-2014, 08:30 AM
I hear the angry villagers claiming P2W already!

0nce
09-04-2014, 08:31 AM
36,000 labor per day via labor pots. inb4 people hit 50k on almost everything in headstart.

The archeum crate is pretty cheap move as well. Not cheap for us, but a quick way for Trion to make a crap-ton of money and break the economy early on.

Oh for crying out loud. Get the hell out of this thread. I can count on two hands how many threads on this forum that aren't "WTF WHY CAN"T I DO EVERYTHING IN ONE DAY!? GET RID OF LABOR POINTS!" and now once they basically do that you complain because you CAN do everything in one day?

This doesn't even make it pay to win. The low cost and availability of labor potions now will make them super cheap. Anyone that has played the game longer than 24 hours will be able to buy and use labor potions with sustainability..

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 08:31 AM

I would love to see the calculations behind this, especially since at launch we'll only have the ability to have 2 chars, and later on we'll be able to buy more char slots. But prob first couple weeks only 2... so calculations please? Cause with mine, I only end up at 12k labor/day... (In the mean time I'm thinking: Damn, I'll spend a lot of gold on Iron ore to smelt them to ingots and level up metalwork :o )

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 08:33 AM
Oh for crying out loud. Get the hell out of this thread. I can count on two hands how many threads on this forum that aren't "WTF WHY CAN"T I DO EVERYTHING IN ONE DAY!? GET RID OF LABOR POINTS!" and now once they basically do that you complain because you CAN do everything in one day?

This doesn't even make it pay to win. The low cost and availability of labor potions now will make them super cheap. Anyone that has played the game longer than 24 hours will be able to buy and use labor potions with sustainability..

Agreed, to much whiners here... They have the stats to show that most people will be happy with this change, so why whine? It's not because you don't like it that others won't... Instead do like me: think of ways to make money of this :D

Alderez
So with our crafters in mind, why'd we remove Alchemy dyes from being able to dye costumes?

Tuxas
Archeum supply crates is a really poor idea if it supplies archeum you just created p2w. Creating an artificial shortage to make money sucks so patrons give you 15 a month but cant craft because of lack of resources.

Also labor pot change isnt good. Noone was complaining about the labor pots they wanted you to normalize labor gain for patrons generally (ie no forced afk).

I see these 2 changes as p2w. Before the labor pot didnt give enough labor often enoufh to truely be p2w. Add speedier labor and unlimited archeum from the cash shop and there you go p2w.

Nemtekh
Haha so lower droprates, and put it in cash shop? Acheaum Supply Crate? <--- Am I getting this right?

So Healers that can't get gear from hasla or quests, are now more or less force to cash shop this crate to gear up?

Let me know if I am getting this wrong.

Also. 4h Cool down on Labor pot? as if 12 h was not bad enough. So now we have to use and buy 12pots/days asuming we have 2 chars. in order to compete ?:/

Doctor.Spanky
Now there's an archeum fix!

Adalon
Archeum Supply Crate?

We need more information on this. This looks so much like a P2W change. I'm trying to not go into a rant...

snicol
09-04-2014, 08:34 AM
Lame.... very lame...

Kamikazie
In before ♥♥♥♥ storm.

Kurve
I would love to see the calculations behind this, especially since at launch we'll only have the ability to have 2 chars, and later on we'll be able to buy more char slots. But prob first couple weeks only 2... so calculations please? Cause with mine, I only end up at 12k labor/day... (In the mean time I'm thinking: Damn, I'll spend a lot of gold on Iron ore to smelt them to ingots and level up metalwork :o )

6k max / day on one char, 12k on two, 2880/day (logged in) regen

14880 labor / day potentially.

Too much IMO

Nemtekh
Agreed, to much whiners here... They have the stats to show that most people will be happy with this change, so why whine? It's not because you don't like it that others won't... Instead do like me: think of ways to make money of this :D

cus some of us care and want this game to last and be fun, sadly we are stuck with trion as our only choice to play it.

Naffy
Costumes please! =)

Varkrey
09-04-2014, 08:35 AM

I don't see how my providing feedback is basis for me to "get the hell out." That's quite rude.

As an archeum founder I'm pretty disappointed with this. I never received ANY closed beta surveys, and no one I've talked to has, either, so I'd like to see the source of their "85% of people."

SpottyGekko
Everyone complains about the Labour Potions being abusable, and you shorten the cooldown ? Huh ?

unHoly
Archeum crate? Are you crazy... Definitely a cash grab.

Labour Potions flowing through the economy is GREAT for all these F2P players whom can now, stop whining. I imagine these coming down to 10g and it being an item, even newbies can afford. Wonderful, I like seeing a MUCH more active AH. Oh wait, but you've already said you are linking servers AH together (3-4 servers each share an AH) + the increased labour potion rate? Have you guys thought about this and the implementation on the economy... Will definitely be interesting to see...

Pang
09-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Well guess that explains why they seem slow to increase Archeum drop rate. They want us to have to buy it from the cash shop.

roysten
09-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Just curious.
Archeum supply crate.
This is a crate made out of archeum full of things like mushrooms and potatoes isn't it? Not what it might perhaps sound like.

Irrstern
09-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Adventurers,

Welcome to (almost) Open Beta! In just a few short hours, you'll be exploring the latest changes to ArcheAge brought about by Version 1.2 Build 4.7. We know how frustrating it is to have changes that you don't expect and we want to avoid the sense of "OH NOES NINJA CHANGE". Our intent is to share confirmed details as quickly as possible which is why we've been shipping you information as we verify it ourselves. The previous patch notes today didn't include the final Marketplace validations which were still in progress.

MARKETPLACE
* With our crafters in mind, all crafted items have been removed: Eco-Friendly Fuel and Shatigon’s Sandglasses.
* Purchasable mounts have had their speeds normalized as mentioned earlier in the patch notes. Snowlions are now correctly set as 9 m/s.
* The Workman's Compensation labor potion now has a reduced cooldown (four hours) and reduced price.

On the labor potion note in particular: a large part of our testing has been to ensure that our version's labor balance provides as much fun as possible for both Patrons and non-Patrons while keeping the game’s economy in balance. In the previous patch notes, you'll recall that labor costs have been removed from quest rewards. This was the most requested labor enhancement that was possible to make before launch and is an obvious benefit to everyone.

In follow-up Closed Beta surveys, the second most desired source of labor enhancement (85% of people) was "more labor potions on the Auction House". At current rate of labor potion consumption, it's expected that the game’s economy will remain healthy with slightly more in play as well. We're exploring this combination of findings by testing a new cooldown and price in a transparent test to see if this incentivizes more Auction House resale behavior of labor potions for in-game currency, causing more labor to flow through the economy to more people. As with our Closed Beta, we're looking at both subjective feedback and objective gameplay data to help guide us between now and launch, and, as always, even beyond.

The Marketplace section has been added to the patch notes for Build 4.7 and we're eager to hear your constructive feedback on it.

Boooooh !
Booooooh!

Boooooooh!

Im a Ghost :D

As long the Cowpie from the Mirage Island Cow will give again the needed "Smelly" material for the Bio Fuel...everything is fine....

Adruinna
09-04-2014, 08:38 AM

I will repeat what I said in another thread, OMFG! Seriously that is a little bit over the top if it is still usable by all chars and not account bound. actually that is WAYYYY over the top.

DaYeL
Archeum Supply Crate?

We need more information on this. This looks so much like a P2W change. I'm trying to not go into a rant...

^^^^^^^^ This

Litvan

just "LOL"

so much for making it a NON "p2w" version of the game ^^

Thasarthir
09-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Hope that Archeum Crate will be removed before launch, or a lot of people will be quitting the game...

Careby
09-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Archeum crate will make money for the publisher. That is not automatically bad for the players. Anything tradeable that comes from the marketplace will be available in the AH for gold. The archeum complaints I was hearing were centered on it taking zillions of gold to buy enough archeum to craft end-game gear. Well now it will not take zillions, it will be, uh, less than zillions. What's the problem?

Eron
09-04-2014, 08:40 AM
I swear to god I looked in the calendar to see if it was Aprils Fool... As a crafter Im happy with introducing archeum into the game but not like this man...not like this. Put it as this loyalty reward thing where you actually reward people who play constantly, but archeum is one of the main currencies in game, if you can buy it on the shop is like buying gold online...

Nemtekh
For the love of god! Can't you just beta testa a cash shop with no game wrecking items in it? How about long term loyal consumers? You just removed vanity items! then thing we all want! and added more crafting items!!!!!

Scapes

For more details, here's the Archeum Supply Crate tooltip: "Includes a variety of consumables, components, and regrade items, with a bonus chance of archeum. Rumor has it the legendary pack-donkey, Carrot Dash, can occasionally be found within!"

Litvan
09-04-2014, 08:41 AM

What I hoped to see:

^^ this

can't even begin to express how much "lol.. gotcha" trion is doing atm

Adalon
09-04-2014, 08:42 AM
For more details, here's the Archeum Supply Crate tooltip: "Includes a variety of consumables, components, and regrade items, with a bonus chance of archeum. Rumor has it the legendary pack-donkey, Carrot Dash, can occasionally be found within!"

...So this is why you didn't increase the much needed archeum drop rates, so you could try and grab more cash?

'Not PW2'? No tricks, no traps?

Please get a clue.

Yotsu
just "LOL"

so much for making it a NON "p2w" version of the game ^^

Whats wrong with those changes?

Daedalus
Inc pitchforks and torches. RUN!

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 08:43 AM
cus some of us care and want this game to last and be fun, sadly we are stuck with trion as our only choice to play it.

Actually so do I, but I think a bit further: reduced cd on labor pots will result in 1 thing, and 1 thing only: next step will be to make the cooldown account-wide. And that way, I'd have it exactly where I want it...
Plus the reduce of time and price is obviously a response to the increasing amount of f2p players... We'll see what will happen because of this, but I doubt this will be game breaking.
Might be wrong, but I like the increase in archeum+archeum crates (they didnt change the drop rates, but they gave us crates, so they basically did increase amount of archeum available) and I like the labor pots, cause it'll help the f2p whiners with the issue: "don't have enough labor due to being f2p" solved.

0nce
I don't see how my providing feedback is basis for me to "get the hell out." That's quite rude.

As an archeum founder I'm pretty disappointed with this. I never received ANY closed beta surveys, and no one I've talked to has, either, so I'd like to see the source of their "85% of people."

How do you have 173 posts and not see the "85% of the people" on the forums complaining about too little labor? This was probably the best thing they could have done. Your post of "great now everyone will hit 50 in headstart" is pointless as this was going to happen regardless of this labor change.

Thesealion
So it's just a chance to get archeum. Love all the people who freaked out before they actually new what they were complaining about.

Snowman
hahahahaa archeum supply crate doesnt even give archeum .. yessssssss

Karuson
Soo how much is in thows creates, there could be 50,100,200,300 lets wait and see

Isante

Wait, so the archeum supply crate only has a chance to contain archeum....

thoma72900
09-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Yaaaaaa.............. archeum supply crates? Really? I thought this game wasnt supposed to be p2w?

Doctor.Spanky
09-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Rumor has it the legendary pack-donkey, Carrot Dash, can occasionally be found within!"
OMG, Archeage just went Brony!! WTF?

roysten

So its a gambling bag. O.k. never touch them myself as they are a mugs option designed to manipulate the addicted and the stupid.
Erm just a thought but might the archeum in it throw off the metrics a tad for studying the archeum drop rates in the beta.

Draczeq

This reminds me of TERA Maid costume box scam of 2013 by Scamforge (c) ... but I wan't that donkey :(

Incendas
Any details on the chance to receive Archeum, though?

Varkrey

Can't really complain about a faster donkey if it still only holds 1 trade pack, since, ya know, haulers and all. Not a bad pack as long as that low chance of getting "archeum" is only dust and not something like essence/crystals.

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 08:46 AM
scapes will archeum supply crates be purchaseable only with credits/only with loyalty tokens or both? seems like an important thing to mention...

Nemtekh
Actually so do I, but I think a bit further: reduced cd on labor pots will result in 1 thing, and 1 thing only: next step will be to make the cooldown account-wide. And that way, I'd have it exactly where I want it...
Plus the reduce of time and price is obviously a response to the increasing amount of f2p players... We'll see what will happen because of this, but I doubt this will be game breaking.
Might be wrong, but I like the increase in archeum+archeum crates (they didnt change the drop rates, but they gave us crates, so they basically did increase amount of archeum available) and I like the labor pots, cause it'll help the f2p whiners with the issue: "don't have enough labor due to being f2p" solved.

You are wrong, I have played enough mmo's to know, lack of content will kill any mmo.

They locked us out of the endgame content, and just gave a 12laber pot/day speed boost. 4weeks and we will all be trick jumping in our capitols crying on forums we have nothing to do in the game.

Whis is good for Trion, they already sold the game, less players = less maintenece, they can start on the next game to make more money with, "No p2w, no tricks"

Nyem
all my yes, wish it was an actual pony and not a donkey.

Machiavellian
09-04-2014, 08:47 AM

What I hoped to see:

What he said ^

This stuff is turning into pay to win.
HUGE dislike towards that

irvine525
09-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Does anyone know if the Auction House License for non-Patron members will last onto Launch? I know, or at least have been led to believe, that OB will be wiped before launch. Just wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to be a waste of money to by a license just for the OB.

Neva
09-04-2014, 08:48 AM

Was Carrot Dash removed from the other chest?

Adalon
09-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Trion just replaced Cryptic on my 'companies to avoid like the plague' list.

Adruinna
I thought it was cleared up yesterday that we will start with two chars with the ability to buy 4 more ( at launch) which would add up to 6 total. I think that is where he is getting his math from anyway.

dragonmi0
You are wrong, I have played enough mmo's to know, lack of content will kill any mmo.

They locked us out of the endgame content, and just gave a 12laber pot/day speed boost. 4weeks and we will all be trick jumping in our capitols crying on forums we have nothing to do in the game.

Whis is good for Trion, they already sold the game, less players = less maintenece, they can start on the next game to make more money with, "No p2w, no tricks"

Well then: just one quick hint: leave the crafting stations, leave the town and go swim through the entire ocean, all over the bottom and explore every piece of land... when you did that, you can say:"I've done everything in game"...

zefs

Did you just add a Donkey mount in an Archeum Supply Crate?

http://i.imgur.com/wqMWK7z.gif

Rodric
So disappointed in Trion, Scapes. I'm sure that, personally, you KNOW that this is not a good idea and not going to be received well by players. We have a scarcity of a necessary resource, core to gameplay, and instead of tweaking in game availability, you sell it to us?

Please add that this is a temporary change unitl actual in game drop rates can be modified.

Isante
PLEASE Refund our credits from closed beta and alpha so we can test this. I wont be dropping another dime in the cash shop just to test this out in open beta.

Heeco
I don't like this update.
Labor pots with 4 hours cooldown?? It smells like P2W for me.

Incendas
Does anyone know if the Auction House License for non-Patron members will last onto Launch? I know, or at least have been led to believe, that OB will be wiped before launch. Just wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to be a waste of money to by a license just for the OB.

If you can't get an answer for that (Scapes is probably trying to stamp out the fire they started with "Archeum Supply Crate") I wouldn't risk it. OB is wiped completely, you may or may not keep that. Depends how they do it, I guess.

LlexX
09-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Are you out of your mind?
All these reasonable complains from us about the LP pots and you increase it's effectiveness by 3 times?
What is wrong with you?!

Varkrey
I thought it was cleared up yesterday that we will start with two chars with the ability to buy 4 more ( at launch) which would add up to 6 total. I think that is where he is getting his math from anyway.

^This. Scapes confirmed it multiple times yesterday.

24 hours / 4 hours = 6 times per day * 1000 labor each = 6000 labor per day per character.
6 characters max = 6 characters * 6000 labor per day per character = 36,000 labor per day.

With these stats I might as well make an army of f2p alts and feed them labor pots, and any sensible person who has the brains to figure this out will do the same. Archeage just became a game you can play by yourself with an army of alts. I don't think that goes too well with the "rely on your community to do anything big" thing that made Archeage unique.

My favorite memory of this game through all of alpha and beta was the coming together of the Salphira server to get a 10k alchemist in CB3/4. Now that's completely moot, I can just do it on my own with one alt to plant illegal shroom farms, one alt to pick them, one alt to process and one to get alchemy up. All in under 24 hours. :/

dragonmi0

I don't think it actually said those 4 slots would be purchaseable at launch? Maybe I'm wrong about this. Can you please link source that says you can do it AT LAUNCH?

^This. Scapes confirmed it multiple times yesterday.

With these stats I might as well make an army of f2p alts and feed them labor pots.

Yes I did realise the calculations, but as stated: will the 4 slots be purchaseable at launch and plz link source...

irvine525
09-04-2014, 08:51 AM
If you can't get an answer for that (Scapes is probably trying to stamp out the fire they started with "Archeum Supply Crate") I wouldn't risk it. OB is wiped completely, you may or may not keep that. Depends how they do it, I guess.

I figured. It's not a huge deal, unfortunately won't be able to play the OB that much anyway. Thanks for the input though!

DaYeL
09-04-2014, 08:51 AM
New Trion Motto
" Make Carebears happy!!"

JerryBoyle
09-04-2014, 08:52 AM
About time the orange donkey surfaced!

Jormie
09-04-2014, 08:52 AM
http://www.somegif.com/gifs/Gizmo-lol-best-gif.gif

Irrstern
09-04-2014, 08:53 AM
New Trion Motto
" Make Carebears happy!!"

wasnt it makes Italian Bastardz happy?

glaphen
09-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Can you morons stop trying to kill the game before it launches? The labor potions were ******ed enough as they were but making them triple the effectiveness will kill the economy entirely.

Jakulta
09-04-2014, 08:55 AM

How can you POSSIBLY waste money on that license in OB, with wipe you loose everything you have (including what you saved from not buying the lisence). It have already been confirmed that there will be w wipe between OB and headstart, even if it was not you would keep the license and therefor not waste anything.

Its impossible to waste on buying something you either keep, or loose whatever you used to buy it

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Can you morons stop trying to kill the game before it launches? The labor potions were ******ed enough as they were but making them triple the effectiveness will kill the economy entirely.

How can you have a decent economy without being able to buy higher end items off AH...? And for those crafted items, you need lots of labor... (proficiency+ labor required to craft)

iantchris2
09-04-2014, 08:56 AM
show me how did you compute 36,000 labor per day via labor potion? your math is ")("

Einclad
09-04-2014, 08:57 AM
About time the orange donkey surfaced!

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/28638/

♥♥♥♥ is real

Louanav

any cash shop credits you spend will be refunded to you on launch so spend away

Sugarbunz
Scapes can you confirm if the supply crates will be purchased using loyalty ??? If it is then I don't see an issue with this. If it will be purchased with real money I think you will have many angry people.

Tahnour
I so wanted this game to be the next long time hobby of mine.
It's get wors and wors with every new info dripping in from scapes.

It's just sad what you do to nice game...

Incendas
How can you POSSIBLY waste money on that license in OB, with wipe you loose everything you have (including what you saved from not buying the lisence). It have already been confirmed that there will be w wipe between OB and headstart, even if it was not you would keep the license and therefor not waste anything.

Its impossible to waste on buying something you either keep, or loose whatever you used to buy it

You can buy it from the marketplace too. If you plan on getting it with in game stuff before launch to have an advantage, you would potentially waste your time doing this. OB is only four days, a lot of people won't play it.

Adruinna
I don't think it actually said those 4 slots would be purchaseable at launch? Maybe I'm wrong about this. Can you please link source that says you can do it AT LAUNCH?

Yes I did realise the calculations, but as stated: will the 4 slots be purchaseable at launch and plz link source... It is in the Faqs they revised yesterday near the end http://www.archeagegame.com/en/faq/

Baelthar
09-04-2014, 08:58 AM

This is...sad.

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 08:59 AM
show me how did you compute 36,000 labor per day via labor potion? your math is ")("

I know that: 4 hours cd =6k labor/char, every day... 6 char slots with each 6k labor/day = 36k labor...
The problem is I don't believe you can actually get those 4 extra char slots at launch, that's why I'm asking for a source about this...

Southernstar71
I call BS that 85% wanted MORE labor pots.

We wanted an account wide Cooldown on the labor pots. We wanted online/offline re-gen the same for Patrons so we don't feel the need to stay logged in 24/7.

WTF are you doing......

I still love you Scapes, but your info you have to give us sucks so much lately.

Vryyce
Just...wow...seriously

Dotti
Very sad. I give the game 3 months then servers will die from lack of people.

SquirrelMech
09-04-2014, 09:00 AM
lower price of labor pots, good, lower cooldown, bad

We've already been complaining about how the cooldown was per character and not per account, and therefore was easily exploited by making 3 alts and having each drink a potion. This makes that issue even worse.

Demrocks
Trion can you even fathom the amount of damage you are doing with your labor pots and Archeum crates ?
Seems Black Desert going in beta soon in Russia o/

irvine525
@ Jakulta
I was assuming that since the License will be on the Marketplace, you would have to buy credits with real money for it.

Adruinna
I know that: 4 hours cd =6k labor/char, every day... 6 char slots with each 6k labor/day = 36k labor...
The problem is I don't believe you can actually get those 4 extra char slots at launch, that's why I'm asking for a source about this...

Two posts above this one :)

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 09:01 AM
It is in the Faqs they revised yesterday near the end http://www.archeagegame.com/en/faq/

K didn't know that... Ah well, I'll need lots of money and will have after couple days of early acces 70k metalwork... Nice :D

Incendas
I wonder if the english patches ever got any better... Oh well, I know every piece of text in the game since Trion was selling alpha for so long! Hooray!

I'll see you back in KR

Expendable
You gotta love these last minute "tricks and traps" they are putting in the game.

irvine525
09-04-2014, 09:02 AM
any cash shop credits you spend will be refunded to you on launch so spend away

Oh cool, thanks

dragonmi0
Two posts above this one :)

Ty Arduima, it was posted while typing, with all those quick responses, I missed yours :)

ilban
MARKETPLACE

The other changes seem to have been going in a good direction. However these 2 things do NOT belong in the game, or needs heavy rework. The Labor potion would need to be 24-48h cooldown and per account. Not 4h per CHARACTER. Someone did the math, it ruins the game, period. Auroria is gone, you remove it from the game for 4-6 months - but you make the potion available for everyone to reach end game stages within a week. Thoughts? To me it seems you are just really greedy. "Let's keep people playing our ruined game for at least 7 months by forcing them to stay 6 of them".

Second of all, what's the deal with the archeum? You already ruin the Labor Point balance with the potion, now you're removing the grind as well? Why are we even playing this game? You are literally removing the content out of it in exchange for some cold cash.

Please, reconsider those two changes. Remove them both preferably.

Adruinna
09-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Ty Arduima, it was posted while typing, with all those quick responses, I missed yours :)

Yea this is moving pretty fast and i am going to be late to work because of this thread alone HA

TruffleCrisp
Don't forget the fact that you can just delete the 6th character and make a new one to level to 15 and consume another. And you can repeat this process as many times as you want.

If you stayed up ~24 hours, spending half the day spending labor and half the day leveling the 6th alts... One can get 49k proficiency with one skill.
Provided: You have the materials fed to you by guildies or you can afford to buy the materials off the market.

Siobhan
Aren't some of these whines the same voices of those people who were begging for Archeum in the cash shop just a few short weeks ago?

While I am not happy with some of the changes, the alchemy supply crate is a crapshoot as to whether or not you get anything. I prefer to wait and see before crying about P2W.

MagicWeaver
Adventurers,

MARKETPLACE

I am not trying to be doomsday sayer, and blasting hate and rage, but this is concerning.

First of all, no mirage isle mounts? But we need the cow for crafting eco friendly fuel which is also not available in the marketplace now, and the cow is considered a mirage isle mount, so no availability of the eco fuel? That gets used for more than just farm haulers which are also gone, it gets used for boats too.

Out of curiosity, did the change in speed happen to all mounts, or just the snowlion (because they were strangely different I guess - I never noticed)? In other words, what about the drop mounts like Black Arrow, or the (something)Thunder that I had been thinking about going for possibly. Are those now the same as all the others? When you mention only snowlions, it looks like the changes could be only to them.

Archeum supply crate has been clarified, thanks for that.

I also like others are curious what the "Skybound Housewarming Gift" is.

DaYeL
09-04-2014, 09:04 AM
wasnt it makes Italian Bastardz happy?

I don't know you, and I dont judge who is unknow to me.
Try to make the same. It will be appreciated.
For the rest we will see in game not on forum chitchats <3

Xiroku
09-04-2014, 09:04 AM
I dunno...so far the only good thing is the removal of LP needed to ID quest rewards. Everything else is a bit iffy....guess we'll see how it all is soon.

BasiliskEye
09-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Hmm. still no official word on the way Fusion Alembic is currently implemented?

Apparently they are not even going to pay attention to this one till people start doing account chargebacks because of them in live

Expendable

6 characters can each use 6 labor potions per day.

6*6*1000

dragonmi0
Yea this is moving pretty fast and i am going to be late to work because of this thread alone HA

Haha lol, don't be late, it's too important ;)

If you stayed up ~24 hours, spending half the day spending labor and half the day leveling the 6th alts... One can get 49k proficiency with one skill.
Provided: You have the materials fed to you by guildies or you can afford to buy the materials off the market.
Told you I'd spend a ton of gold in early stages... :o

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Aren't some of these whines the same voices of those people who were begging for Archeum in the cash shop just a few short weeks ago?

While I am not happy with some of the changes, the alchemy supply crate is a crapshoot as to whether or not you get anything. I prefer to wait and see before crying about P2W.

Probably yeah...

Rx50Pro
09-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Seriously ???

sillywabbit
https://i.imgflip.com/bswf6.jpg

glaphen
I am not trying to be doomsday sayer, and blasting hate and rage, but this is concerning.

First of all, no mirage isle mounts? But we need the cow for crafting eco friendly fuel which is also not available in the marketplace now, and the cow is considered a mirage isle mount, so no availability of the eco fuel? That gets used for more than just farm haulers which are also gone, it gets used for boats too.

Out of curiosity, did the change in speed happen to all mounts, or just the snowlion (because they were strangely different I guess - I never noticed)? In other words, what about the drop mounts like Black Arrow, or the (something)Thunder that I had been thinking about going for possibly. Are those now the same as all the others? When you mention only snowlions, it looks like the changes could be only to them.

Archeum supply crate has been clarified, thanks for that.

I also like others are curious what the "Skybound Housewarming Gift" is.

The cow doesn't make anything, you get poop from Husbandry pens.

DaYeL
You can say that.

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 09:08 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/bswf6.jpg

This was actually a decision of xl-games, be happy they did something to improve it again...

sillywabbit
https://i.imgflip.com/bswgw.jpg

Rodric

And please be precise with terminology. What exactly does "launch" mean? Release date? Head start? You may have a theory, I want an actual answer.

Kamiie
Archeum supply crates is a really poor idea if it supplies archeum you just created p2w. Creating an artificial shortage to make money sucks so patrons give you 15 a month but cant craft because of lack of resources.

Also labor pot change isnt good. Noone was complaining about the labor pots they wanted you to normalize labor gain for patrons generally (ie no forced afk).

I see these 2 changes as p2w. Before the labor pot didnt give enough labor often enoufh to truely be p2w. Add speedier labor and unlimited archeum from the cash shop and there you go p2w.

^ This exactly.

I am really disappointed to see this game going even more into P2W. There is no pride in wining when you paid for it.

Neknega
Definitely, Trion ruining the game. Archeum Supply Crate? labor cd decrease?

Really, are you hungry that much trion?

Come on!

p2w!

Elepole
09-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Nice. No Trick No Trap. RIGHTTTTTT. Might as well put every crafted gear in cash shop at that point, you're just one step away of that anyway with archeum and that much labor in shop. Good thing i waited for some last minute patch note before dumping 50$ in this game. I'm not even gonna sub if those change make it to live.

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 09:10 AM
And please be precise with terminology. What exactly does "launch" mean? Release date? Head start? You may have a theory, I want an actual answer.

It was already proved by someone that i was wrong. With launch I meant release date, but due to a source in FAQ, it was proven I was wrong. SO appareantly, there will be 6 chars/account available to all at the release date

Yed

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, atleast make it accountbound, Trion... What are you doing? You are seriously starting to prove why I never invest in F2P games! :( People who will spend alot of money on the Marketplace will spend so much on these pots and crates. Goddamnit, game hasn't even been released yet and it's heading into a direction I usually avoid. Should've waited with buying a pack... Instead of items like that get XLGames to make some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cosmetics and fun items people WANT to buy instead of stuff people NEED to buy to be up to par with others (in the same timeframe).

TruffleCrisp
lower price of labor pots, good, lower cooldown, bad

We've already been complaining about how the cooldown was per character and not per account, and therefore was easily exploited by making 3 alts and having each drink a potion. This makes that issue even worse.Don't forget the fact that you can delete a character, level another up to 15 and drink another labor pot, rinse and repeat for no restrictions on gaining labor besides the amount of cash/gold you have.

sillywabbit
https://i.imgflip.com/bswko.jpg

Ryuna
09-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Guys...Guys... They took out the blue elk and red leo (Mirage Isle Elk and Mirage Isle Leomorph). CALM DOWN!

Ina
09-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Hello, i dont know if the game hasen't open the servers yet, but i downloaded the cilent and it just stands offline, is it becasue only founders can play it now?

snicol
I'm thinking a carrot dash to a different mmo is nearly in order....thought you guys got it

Ruis
Rest in peace Archeage, you looked good but now you're getting absolutely destroyed by the greed of Trion.

Most of my friends are considering refunding thanks to todays notes, Scapes. Consider carefully if you want a short term game or a long term game.

The boxes and potions need to go away from the game; pay to win games DO NOT WORK.

dragonmi0
We'll see what will happen... Maybe Scapes forgot something, like saying: labor point useage is account-wide...
Actually I'm hoping for that right now :s

flaguy53
09-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Man all these people that are going to quit now means more land for me YIP!

Edsgarth
Oh dear, this is just aweful! Widows, orphans and carebears will now have a chance to achieve greatness in this game!

They might actually be able to do things on their own! Oh the horror! How will I be able to exploit the poor masses if they can get "gud stufz"! Without the "Proper" restrictions and controls I see fit to force apon them? There will be Chaos! Ruin!

I demand Different changes immediately! Do my bidding or else there will be consequences!

Consequences do you hear me?!1 Grave ones!

Varkrey
We'll see what will happen... Maybe Scapes forgot something, like saying: labor point useage is account-wide...
Actually I'm hoping for that right now :s

Actually I asked them that in the Alpha forums, this is the response I got:

ArcheAge does not have the technology to support account-based cooldowns at this time. We'll monitor potion use post-launch and make adjustments as necessary.

ftasliyuk5
WTS ARCHEUM pack too cheap!

Welcome to p2w game im leaving..

Ayalet
Who the F gave this marketplace change idea? Kick him OUT~! lol....

captnstudy
the only people complaining are poor. get a job yo

sillywabbit
https://i.imgflip.com/bswoy.jpg

Neknega
Why you are adding Archeum Supply Crate and decreasing CD of Labor potion in the last week?

I can answer for you.

because you sold enough pack. Now you can ruin game right?

FU Trion.

Dec
09-04-2014, 09:14 AM
welcome to Tricks&Traps Online

dragonmi0
Hello, i dont know if the game hasen't open the servers yet, but i downloaded the cilent and it just stands offline, is it becasue only founders can play it now?

Dude wrong thread to post in, but no, servers will launch at 45 mins and everyone can access it. Atm none can access game, not even founders.

Gojira

WTF are you doing Trion ???? This game turns into P2W with these updates !!!

Reihen
09-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Yeah, some of these changes are the reason why people have no respect for F2P titles... if only Trion realized that. It's pretty disheartening to see such crucial changes after the Founder's pack cashgrab, just before release.

I lost some respect for the team that is making all the decisions up top. Fire those people and get back to what actually needs work and stop trying to change the formula.

Let's tell Trion what we think about their new "F2P" changes.

Email
communications@trionworld.com

Phone Number

Reax
oh trion..

i lol'd

Ina
sorry im new xD

ilban
the only people complaining are poor. get a job yo

Go away troll.

Zan
09-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Seriously, WHAT THE F*CK ?

Kamiie
09-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Im calling already the next item available on the cash shop:

"The Thundertruck Sapling"

dragonmi0
lol how long is this thread now open? and already over 140 posts of people not liking it... Trion, for the first time I actually didn't like this and hope you'll change it back, real soon...

ftasliyuk5
Allah belanızı versin aQ son dakika golü attınız ayıp lan size her dilde sövmek istiyorum 16 yaşından 48-50 yaşında adamlara kadar herkesi maymun ettiniz düzeltin şunu beyinsizmisiniz.

TruffleCrisp
Anyone else notice BIS donkey crates?
Plus.. well.. Armorsmith and handicraft is basically p2w.

Not to mention the market crash due to influx of labor.

heehaw
09-04-2014, 09:18 AM
why aren't mirage mounts available at start? is it so people who rush buy the other mounts first then buy those later?

Kleric
09-04-2014, 09:19 AM
I disagree with the direction the cash shop is going. The labour potions did need to be made cheaper but also needed a longer cool-down and not allowed to be used on every 15+ character.

Varkrey
Anyone else notice BIS donkey crates?
Plus.. well.. Armorsmith and handicraft is basically p2w.

Not to mention the market crash due to influx of labor.

BIS donkey is useless next to a hauler, so not really p2w since you can get better in-game.

LtDarkstar
Im calling already the next item available on the cash shop:

"The Thundertruck Sapling"

Don't tease us like that bro! You trying to get our hopes up or something?

ilban
Allah belanızı versin aQ son dakika golü attınız ayıp lan size her dilde sövmek istiyorum 16 yaşından 48-50 yaşında adamlara kadar herkesi maymun ettiniz düzeltin şunu beyinsizmisiniz.

Google translate:
God damn you've taken a shame man aq last-minute goal in every language you want to curse everyone from 16 years old to 48-50 years old man fix the monkey did you beyinsizmis following.

Just helping out.

Expendable
09-04-2014, 09:21 AM
why aren't mirage mounts available at start? is it so people who rush buy the other mounts first then buy those later?

Isn't it obvious? They sell the unpopular slow mounts first. When sales slow down on those, they introduce the faster mounts at a premium price. These guys are not above using sleazy sales tactics.

Reihen

Email

Phone Number

dragonmi0
Google translate:
God damn you've taken a shame man aq last-minute goal in every language you want to curse everyone from 16 years old to 48-50 years old man fix the monkey did you beyinsizmis following.

Just helping out.

Donkey is the least of my concerns :o

sillywabbit
09-04-2014, 09:22 AM

Email

Phone Number

ftasliyuk5
i know english beyinsiz mean brainless just i want harrashment on my language

Neknega
Google translate:

Just helping out.

a little help aq=motherf*cker
beyinsiz misiniz=are you brainless?

dragonmi0

Email

Phone Number

Agreed: all to your mail and just spam the inbox of trion with this...
/signed

Dystal
http://madisonhillhoa.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/darth-vader-i-am-altering-the-deal.png?w=500

MagicWeaver
09-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Can someone explain to me why everyone is saying the Archeum has been decreased when the post in the patch notes says increased:

GENERAL
* The drop rate of Sunlight Archeum has been increased, and we will be evaluating the levels of Sunlight, Moonlight, and Starlight Archeum for further drop rate adjustments.
(taken from http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?35353-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.7-Patch-Notes)

I haven't reached end level and I am by no means an expert, but it seems that there has been a dramatic mistake made here on the part of the readership taking into account the information I see.

Vallium
09-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Now im officially worried...

naktos
Why don't they make LP 20-10 and FTP 10-5 instead of dancing around with Labor pots being bought. I hate the Ideal that I will need to buy LP and pay a sub.

Alpha was 20-10

MagicWeaver
The cow doesn't make anything, you get poop from Husbandry pens.
Oh, the tutorials I read was that it was a skill from the cow mount called "great need" or something like that.

trgn
09-04-2014, 09:25 AM
WTF arceum supply crate... Good jobs :/

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 09:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAVJPnG1U68

Could you translate please?

glaphen
Oh, the tutorials I read was that it was a skill from the cow mount called "great need" or something like that.

That is a joke skill.

Why don't they make LP 20-10 and FTP 10-5 instead of dancing around with Labor pots being bought. I hate the Ideal that I will need to buy LP and pay a sub.

Alpha was 20-10

More labor is bad, alpha labor will kill the game.

Snit
The Supply Crate should surprise nobody. Most F2P games have gambleboxes. They're just part of the landscape.

If it makes you feel better, they're usually a very bad bet... mostly a way to separate fools from their money.

ftasliyuk5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAVJPnG1U68
he is right about you
You can translate in google :)

Ody
09-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Eco-Friendly Fuel and Shatigon's Sandglasses were a GREAT thing to have in the marketplace, i don't personally like that one but I do see that it's better overall to have them out.

NO they were not. They cut into crafter's earnings. CRAFTABLE items are good for the ecomony when they are placed on the marketplace.

What's the point in having it as a craftable item then? When you can just purchase it.

Permafrost
I hate sky is falling posts, but the two major changes can go either way:

Either the archeum crates will give such a small amount of actual archeum people will get sick of being “scammed” & not worry about them, or the numbers will be wonked and this is a game-altering, perhaps game-breaking event.

Either the labor potions will help people accomplish their goals much faster with new safeguards against abuse in place (increased level req to use them, 24-hour “delete timers” on a characters/char slots, etc.) or it will be a constant stream of roll to 15, pop a pot, rinse & repeat to the point that labor might as well not exist.

In the end, these aren’t very prudent changes to make unless it’s for the sole purposes of watching the numbers during OB for final tweaks headed into early release.

5acklunch
So we now know why you refuse to balance the archeum drops. PAY2win cash whoring.

GG

Thesealion
09-04-2014, 09:30 AM
I always thought that if it is craftable, you should not be able to buy it except from other players.

Didra
09-04-2014, 09:30 AM
MARKETPLACE
Make sence

That is fine with me as I don't like the look of modern costumes like the T-shirts and kiwi splash bikini, flip-flops.. oh my it's terrible!!

I would rather like to see it more in the theme of the game, look at the farmer weagon etc. it's more of steampunk, so if there was swimingsuits and costumes in more steampunk look, it would make me spend credits/real money to buy costumes

Find with me

Does that means Donkeys and Cows too?

Terrible, well crafting stuff that need Archeum is not going to be something I do thats for sure, fix the drop rate instead.

Oh can we get a litte more info about what it is :)

That is good, trion need to get in money from non-patrons to support the game

It might work fine.. we will see.

Dabu
09-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Worst Patch Notes ever...

Can you please be more specific with the changes?
For example "The Workman's Compensation labor potion now has a reduced cooldown (From 12h to X) and reduced price (From 300 Credits to Y)

cheas
09-04-2014, 09:32 AM
archeum drop rates fixed with archeum supply sh*ts :) really good job trion. well done...

Kurve
09-04-2014, 09:33 AM
NO they were not. They cut into crafter's earnings. CRAFTABLE items are good for the ecomony when they are placed on the marketplace.

What's the point in having it as a craftable item then? When you can just purchase it.

Your post indicates that you read only half of my post.

Vibe
09-04-2014, 09:34 AM
RNG or not, Archeum SHOULD NOT be sold in the cash shop. Not to mention the buff to labour potions. Hilarious. I'm glad I haven't purchased any founder packs yet.

Cash shop in Russian version was 100% better, even though I still didn't agree with it.

What happened to times when having a sub meant you were on the same playing field as other subscribers?

Neknega
Could you translate please?

It's really hard but it has really bad words lol. for example first part.

i guess these kind of people is generation. father to son, they are generation at this job, this kind of püh(spit to face)! m....f... s... o.. b... if i can get a chance i will f... their mom that s... o... b...

and many more.

Theghost
never have i seen a single survey..... and ntm the archem packages is a NO GO! the labor pots should not be on such a short cooldown...... KEEP THEM AT 12 HOURS. CHANGE MOUNTS BACK. and why nurf the Rift Honor?? and wtf s this housewarming gift. its like you are literally trying to trash the game a week before launch with only a 4 day obt to test these new systems.... Please Scapes continue to provide misleading patch notes and deter more players away from he game.

roysten
09-04-2014, 09:35 AM
The other side effect of gamble boxes is that if you put 1 desirable (archeum with completely broken drop rate) in them then once the cash is gambled all the other items flood the market drastically deflating their value. So that will screw up anyone who is crafting or gathering anything not needing archeum.

I do not think I could come up with a better way to crash a player economy before it even gets time to mature.

Guerrat
09-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Losing a lot of players in 3.2.1...

Zephirisz
09-04-2014, 09:36 AM
First off, where is this survey that closed beta participants were asked to fill out? I didn't receive one, no one I know received one, and yet somehow 85% of people asked for more labor pots. Where's the proof? Retake the survey. Send us all an e-mail and tell us the legit stats.

What I hoped to see:

My Major Complaint:

My favorite memory of this game through all of alpha and beta was the coming together of the Salphira server to get a 10k alchemist in CB3/4. Now that's completely moot, I can just do it on my own with one alt to plant illegal shroom farms, one alt to pick them, one alt to process and one to get alchemy up. All in under 24 hours. Then in the next 24 hours, I can get it up to 20k easily. Then 30k the next day. So on and so forth.

This change makes this game have a total content time of about 2 weeks tops unless you want to 50k every crafting skill. Why should I play a game that will last a solo player 2 weeks that before would last a guild of 100 many months?

For me, this ruins the longevity of this game. I was really hoping on sticking with Archeage. If these changes make it to live.... oh well, alpha/beta was fun.

people QQ too much about labor points. Reducing the CD on the labor potions is actually a great thing. Alot of players felt that they were very limited by the amount of labor points that you can generate. There have been many forum posts on this topic (amongst other hot topics).

Anyways whether you have 60k labor points or 5k, you still need the materials to actually craft something. You either gather it which takes long enough time, you grow it urself which cost time, or you need to buy the materials from broker in which case you need gold. And getting gold isnt easy as you think.

All this change does, is make it easier for people to craft various things and not put a hard-limit on that by making sure laborpoints generate very slowly.

I am really happy with these changes! Good job trion :)

Zeusfeld
09-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Archeum Supply Crate in cash shop? What a nice soultion for your current balancing problem :mad:

The Workman's Compensation labor potion now has a reduced cooldown (four hours) and reduced price.

that can't be true - you can't tell me that this is a useful change for more fun ingame!
now you have it really exaggerated!!!!

I can't express my horrified straight without screaming loud :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reihen
09-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Just breathe deep and take the time to let Trion know how you feel about this announcement. Venting on the forums won't solve the problem.

Please, just take the time tell Trion what we think about their new "F2P" changes.

Email

Phone Number

Snit
09-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Hyperbole overload.

Why not see how the new cooldown and crates effect the economy, before predicting doom?

sillywabbit
09-04-2014, 09:38 AM
RNG or not, Archeum SHOULD NOT be sold in the cash shop. Not to mention the buff to labour potions. Hilarious. I'm glad I haven't purchased any founder packs yet.

Cash shop in Russian version was 100% better, even though I still didn't agree with it.

What happened to times when having a sub meant you were on the same playing field as other subscribers?

Yes RU cash shop was 100% better and trion said they would not copy thier pay to win HAHA -.-

TBK
09-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Here come the cry babies, you don't know how the crates work and already throwing a hissy fit. This is an upgrade thanks for your hard work scapes

Snit
09-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Here come the cry babies, you don't know how the crates work and already throwing a hissy fit

Yep. Internet culture sucks.

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Anyways whether you have 60k labor points or 5k, you still need the materials to actually craft something. You either gather it which takes long enough time, you grow it urself which cost time, or you need to buy the materials from broker in which case you need gold. And getting gold isnt easy as you think.

All this change does, is make it easier for people to craft various things and not put a hard-limit on that by making sure laborpoints generate very slowly.

I am really happy with these changes! Good job trion :)

You do have a good point here... and for the mats in which you need to actually grow stuff, it doesn't make much difference... the mats you don't need to grow tough, like mining them, will not take much time... and there we'll have a problem...

Bootypop
Where was this mythical survey?I never got one. Also...adding a item that is a gamble for archeum...I smell a cash grab...sad, o so sad, archeum drop rates are now fixed with RnG boxes ( Tera did this)

Rx50Pro
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/639230Sanstitre.png

Freerun
09-04-2014, 09:41 AM
F**K you TRION, I mean thank you....

xeddmc
09-04-2014, 09:41 AM
All of our answers are within us. Just ask yourself WWJD in this situation? Alas, Trion will make the game WFF (Win for free). All you have to do is ask yourself this....oh, and say Hodor 4 times while tapping the middle mouse button. K. Thx.

DoubleDump
09-04-2014, 09:42 AM
ARCHEAGE IS COMING TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA.

Next stop we are following tortanic.

I ♥♥♥♥ing loved this game, and trion is taking it and ♥♥♥♥ting on it with this cash shop. 12 hours was broken 4 hours is even more broken.

Ireth
09-04-2014, 09:42 AM
so much stupidity ...

Expendable
09-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Here come the cry babies, you don't know how the crates work and already throwing a hissy fit. This is an upgrade thanks for your hard work scapes

Here come the shills.

dragonmi0
09-04-2014, 09:43 AM
All of our answers are within us. Just ask yourself WWJD in this situation? Alas, Trion will make the game WFF (Win for free). All you have to do is ask yourself this....oh, and say Hodor 4 times while tapping the middle mouse button. K. Thx.

Hodor?
Hodor... :-o
HODOR!!! HODOR!!! (think those are the 3 stages we all went true as soon as we read these things...)

Ashrahm
09-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Personally I thought that the labor potions were fine before the change to it now is quite bad IMO the flames of P2W were bad before you are putting a nail in the coffin now

DrownedMukip
09-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Removing hourglass and eco fuel was a good move.

Labor and arch was bad and back to p2w, makes me sad

Demolizion
09-04-2014, 09:45 AM
WAIT.... do i read that correctly.....?! Instead of removing the labor potiions (like everyone wanted) you fcking made it even more spammable? way to ruin the game

EVILDUTCH
09-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Labor is pay two win? haha who started that joke!!!!??? New in ArcheAge!: Poke peoples eye out with a labor point in PvP!!

Choops
09-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Yasssss now we don't need to run out of labor, a few trade pack runs and we can keep ourselves in labor by buying from the auction house. :)

YungTundra
09-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Are you guys literally not listening to any feedback at all.. WHY just WHY would you think it's a good idea to add arch chest for money.. Trion you literally are pulling the biggest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ move of the century. Seriously though? Who's dumbass idea was it? They should be fired.

I could care less that you can spam labor pots more often.. But Arch chests.. WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ make this game no subscription if you're going to add that kinda crap.

LtDarkstar
09-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Archeum Supply Crate in cash shop? What a nice soultion for your current balancing problem :mad:

The Workman's Compensation labor potion now has a reduced cooldown (four hours) and reduced price.

that can't be true - you can't tell me that this is a useful change for more fun ingame!
now you have it really exaggerated!!!!

I can't express my horrified straight without screaming loud :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

^ Wow the butthurt is strong with this one..

Did you even read the description that was posted of what the Archeum Supply crates actually ARE and that they have a small chance of dropping Archeum? What do they have to do with the "balancing problem".

Let me know when you're ready to rage quit over the whole thing so I can have your stuff.

Tham
I'm really disapointed... and i hate to be disapointed...

pantarus

What I hoped to see:

My Major Complaint:

I don't understand people...there has to be money exchanging hands. These people aren't working for free! If you like the game...support it....and that means money.

I'm willing to use my free points on some labor potions..and I'll probably buy some more when the time comes.

Look. Especially the free to plays...stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing. Its a great game...if you don't like it...go play wow or a FTP browser game.

Money will be made...there are items that some/most people won't want in the MP.

Hemel
09-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Well, if the archeum supply crates really do have archeum in them, that means it'll be cheaper on the AH, because there's more archeum floating around. So, I guess, win-win?

DrownedMukip
09-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Labor is pay two win? haha who started that joke!!!!??? New in ArcheAge!: Poke peoples eye out with a labor point in PvP!!

Exept the part that litterally every potion, buff or good piece of gear requires ALOT of labor to get..
People SHOULD have to manage their lp use and not spam in on everything. Its part of the game to not do everything.

Neknega
09-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Classy.

Here comes the White Knights. :)

DrownedMukip
09-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Well, if the archeum supply crates really do have archeum in them, that means it'll be cheaper on the AH, because there's more archeum floating around. So, I guess, win-win?

No, it means that everyone that bought them instantly have high tier gear and you're ♥♥♥♥ed.

premfius
09-04-2014, 09:53 AM
* With our crafters in mind, all crafted items have been removed: Eco-Friendly Fuel and Shatigon’s Sandglasses.- good 10/10

* Some costumes have been temporarily removed such as the swimsuits. ok sure but why?

* Purchasable mounts have had their speeds normalized as mentioned earlier in the patch notes. Snowlions are now correctly set as 9 m/s.- absolutely no need for changing speeds

* Mirage Isle mounts are not available at launch.- well no point in this except for u guys to make more money from cash shop mounts

* The Archeum Supply Crate has been added.- again wtf and no need dont make this game p2w

* The Limited Edition: Skybound Housewarming Gift has been added.- pls next time tell us what these things are i dont even know how to feel about this since i have no idea what it gives/does

* The Auction House License for non-Patron accounts has been added.- ya this is a good thing to add

* The Workman's Compensation labor potion now has a reduced cooldown (four hours) and reduced price. 4 hours wtf too short make it like 6hrs minimum

and where is this survey u talk about and why only fix 1 of the 3 dust why not just fix them all that to me made no sense pls fix it trion pls

EVILDUTCH
09-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Exept the part that litterally every potion, buff or good piece of gear requires ALOT of labor to get..
People SHOULD have to manage their lp use and not spam in on everything. Its part of the game to not do everything.

I know, thats why i like the game.. Not going to get Patron because for me personally it takes away the game.. I like to spend thousand of hours in the game. Also makes you think twice before doing anything that is not needed :D.

draciele
09-04-2014, 09:55 AM
look people, this is a pvp game overall. there is NOTHING in this that will help you pvp better. it is still build and skill based. you can give all the labor and archeum away you want, but at the end of the day, someone that doesnt know how to use cc breaks will get their ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s reamed by a darkrunner. the game still takes skill. stop the P2W ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ screams, and stop screaming that you are quitting the game. Everyone knows you aren't gonna quit, so shut the hell up already.

TruffleCrisp
09-04-2014, 09:55 AM
THOUGH, GUYS. Don't shoot the messenger.

Scapes only is fed stuff to tell us. He does not make the changes. He's just a middleman.

WTB suggestion forum with upvotes/downvotes.
Threads with enough upvotes gets attention gets forwarded to the Devs as something they have to at least read.

Also.. Another threshold of upvotes = requires an official response from Devs as to why/whynot or if it's being considered for a future date. (NOT a response from "community manager" but actual devs)

Julia
09-04-2014, 09:56 AM
MARKETPLACE

here is my "constructive feedback" to that:

I wanted to play AA with Patron status and (if I can help myself) no microtransactions.
As my fokus is on crafting, i was hoping to keep up with the competition.

Now that it is possible, to buy up to 36.000 Laborpoints per day (6 characters lvl 15+, they can be on different servers, as the labourpoints are accountwide), I will not be able to keep up with them and when i offer my precious, crafted item, it will be worth nothing, as the p2w players have made that item so often, the market will allready be swamped.

I don't see a balance between f2p and patron players. I only see the best way to get players to buy more and more from the itemshop.
Sure, f2p is a myth, companies need to make money with the game.
That's why I gladly pay a monthly fee when I like the game an accept, that playing in f2p status is strongly restricted.

With the LP pots this early in the game, especially with reduced cooldown... if you don't buy lots of them, you are not able to compete.
I was hoping for LP pots and maybe even the taxcertificates would be disabled in the itemshop, to have a more balanced start in the game.

36k LP per day, with 1 spent LP = 1 skillpoint in the tradeskill, you can max. your profession in 2 days.
oh and as that also gives xp, you have all the classes lvl 50 in no time as well.

so the long term motivation for this game is... endless pvp?

Misato Tremor
09-04-2014, 09:56 AM
I would also like to know what survey you are talking about as neither my friends nor I saw such. :)

Poppaea
09-04-2014, 09:57 AM
MARKETPLACE

Thank the Gods for the first one. But what about storage chests and mail boxes? Don't get me wrong I purchased them myself as I do find them handy, but those are items crafters could make and sell, but instead I bought them from the cash shop. Actually I had spent a few weeks to get to a point where i could make the storage chest, then the store was added and I bought it there instead...I can't play ATM so just curious.

For the second point, can we please get some dang costumes? KR has so many and NA/EU have nothing. It's not that hard people.

Varkrey
I don't understand people...there has to be money exchanging hands. These people aren't working for free! If you like the game...support it....and that means money.

I'm willing to use my free points on some labor potions..and I'll probably buy some more when the time comes.

Look. Especially the free to plays...stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing. Its a great game...if you don't like it...go play wow or a FTP browser game.

Money will be made...there are items that some/most people won't want in the MP.

I clearly stated I played in alpha. Which means I have a founder pack. Your "f2p players are the only ones whining" clause doesn't stand.

I've dumped over $500 worth of Riot Points into LoL, every single penny was on skins, and I believe Archeage could achieve the same success. XL and Trion are simply focusing on getting more cash in the short-term and meeting income quotas than the longevity of the game.

At this rate, I won't be able to enjoy Archeage for very long, nor will the majority of paying players. Why would I waste my money on this game when there's much, MUCH better pvp in hundreds of others? What makes Archeage unique is its crafting system content locks forcing a community to be born, and giving us infinite labor via the cash shop removes those locks, as well as 80% of the challenges of the game.

AlMcFly
Geez, honestly, what's the big deal if the game goes P2W? It's not like it really matters anyway. This is not an epeen/e-sport game. So people who pay will be able to get endgame gear a little bit faster than you. Boo-fricken-hoo. Everything they get with money, you can also get through a little bit extra work. If you're crying because you can't afford to buy all these things, then get a better job to fund your addiction...*cough* habit. Didn't anybody ever teach you that incessant whining looks pathetic and weak? I'm not going to waste my money on these cash shop gimmicks. In a month, I'll be in the very same endgame fighting against those idiots who plopped down hundreds of dollars.

At this rate, I won't be able to enjoy Archeage for very long...Why would I waste my money on this game when there's much, MUCH better pvp in hundreds of others?.

You obviously have a problem with this game as evident from the quote above, and no developer "change"at this point in the game's lifecycle is going to be enough to improve upon what you say is wrong with the game. The proverbial door is right behind you, don't let it hit you in the *ss on the way out. Good riddance.

PANZERBUNNY
09-04-2014, 09:58 AM

What I hoped to see:

My Major Complaint:

Not many people can "abuse" the LP potion on multiple characters. More income to the devs for someone wanting to craft more or faster. Who cares comes to mind.

Tahnour
They will re add the costumes as soon as most people blew their credits on other stuff and need to buy new ones to get the costumes :P

Business 101.5

trev
And Patrons said F2P whales weren't a priority customer .... lol your $15 a month is worth alot ..... get your plastic out people P2W has arrived.

Hanthos
1) Archeum Supply Crates?
2) Reduced Cool Down on Workers Compensation?

I really thought we would at least get through launch before throwing the game completely into the cash shop.

Where exactly is/was this 'survey' you speak of Scapes? I've never seen it.

These are VERY POOR decisions and sad to see.

corpsetaker
09-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Having played rift for a while under their free to play model, when trion says small chance, they mean a small f'ing chance. I am not that worried about it. They should have just named the crate to something different.

jwilson
What about bag and warehouse expansions? Will they ever be put back ingame or just have to spend all the merchant coins we were offered on expansions now?

ZydDragonbane
sooo we dont get black arrow anymore or the cat...???

MecHavoc
What I hoped to see:
Increased labor potion cooldown to 24 hours

These suggestions make a lot of sense, also put a cool down on chests 12 hours or so. Will get some more materials into the economy but not be a money grab.

Zeusfeld
09-04-2014, 10:00 AM

I wanted to play AA with Patron status and (if I can help myself) no microtransactions.

Now that it is possible, to buy up to 36.000 Laborpoints per day (6 characters lvl 15+, they can be on different servers, as the labourpoints are accountwide), I will not be able to keep up with them and when i offer my precious, crafted item, it will be worth nothing, as the p2w players have made that item so often, the market will allready be swamped.

I don't see a balance between f2p and patron players. I only see the best way to get players to buy more and more from the itemshop.
That's why I gladly pay a monthly fee when I like the game an accept, that playing in f2p status is strongly restricted.

With the LP pots this early in the game, especially with reduced cooldown... if you don't buy lots of them, you are not able to compete.
I was hoping for LP pots and maybe even the taxcertificates would be disabled in the itemshop, to have a more balanced start in the game.

36k LP per day, with 1 spent LP = 1 skillpoint in the tradeskill, you can max. your profession in 2 days.
oh and as that also gives xp, you have all the classes lvl 50 in no time as well.

100% agree!

Aytrax
09-04-2014, 10:02 AM

No. No no no no no no no. No. Just no.
The only reason for doing that is IF the labor potion cooldown becomes account-wide, so that people wont benefit from being able to drink 4 pots in a row while swapping characters (which is far more broken when you think that you will have to pay for 2+2 character slots).

Recluse
09-04-2014, 10:04 AM
sooo we dont get black arrow anymore or the cat...???

Are you talking about the black cat (Pet/Battle Pet) with speed boost with trade packs? if yes you can still get that as the last reward from the blu salt quest,Ranch Hand title an black cat if i remember correct.

Wicked Haiku

MARKETPLACE

Alright, good move.

Alright....

Well done.

So that Bear and BlackArrow mount tickets will not be at launch? Also Blackarrow still needs the lvl 50 lilyut horse right? I really hope you can't just get BA at start via ticket.

Well, so much for being unique, :/ -sigh-

Don't know what that is, or cares at this point.

Permanent hopefully, and when our Founder status is over will this carry over or do we need to purchase one once our patron status is over?....Will you Monetize off this :/?

This is so broken, I made most of my income in both the alpha and Betas with selling about 10 of these, which is like 3000 credits. Which is alright since I got the ARCHEUM ed. But I made like 500g...that's gonna screw with the economy big time. Making it even more accessible is gonna throw everything in whack.

How about making labor regen faster? Or at the same rate, just different amounts. All my friends going F2P already dread this and don't see themselves playing this game for long.

Where the ♥♥♥♥ is this survey? Bloody Hell this just justifies people who call this game Pay To Win now. I tried to defend this game so much and each new "Update" just makes it even more cringe worthy.

Might as well just call it Archeage: Actual Farmville.

I digress, see you all at headstart/launch and OBT.

Sylphine
Hello there,

i think its a horrible idea to bring in the Archeum crates and reducing the cool down on the labor potions to 4 Hours. If you spend enough money now you can rush trough all the jobs in Archeage in no time. The crafting system was ok in closed beta. Now it will be like: "Oh you cant afford Labor Potions? Then you are screwed."
The Economy will suffer a great deal from this since all the crafting items will be incredibly cheap with this labor influx. The Ah will be flooded labor potions (at first good for the ftp players) wich will destroy the worth of Labor in the whole economy.

Please change it back and let the Ftp players regen 10 online and 0 offline and patron 15 online and 10 offline. And please remove the Archeum crates.

Sincerly
Sylphine

roysten
09-04-2014, 10:05 AM
What about bag and warehouse expansions? Will they ever be put back ingame or just have to spend all the merchant coins we were offered on expansions now?

I agree, this other lunacy is drowning out this issue. The amount of cash need for a sub paying patron to get even practical inventory space is just plane wrong.

The gamble bags/broken in game drops is still staggeringly stupid, it just wont pee me off as instantly as coughing up the first time my inventory fills up.

ZydDragonbane
09-04-2014, 10:06 AM
Are you talking about the black cat (Pet/Battle Pet) with speed boost with trade packs? if yes you can still get that as the last reward from the blu salt quest,Ranch Hand title an black cat if i remember correct.
no the thunder cat or rock one. but still this change is TERRIBLE, leave the mirage mounts alone!

Saeh
09-04-2014, 10:07 AM
I think with all these changes (labor pots, mount speeds,archeum etc.), the amount of servers anounced for OBT are way more than enough for launch too. Don't you think Trion? Maybe try launching with less to avoid merging servers later.

Fiesta
09-04-2014, 10:07 AM

This 100% ^^

And also, survey? what survey? Never saw any.

nonikide
09-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Can I has your stuff?

err.. nvm

Rest in peace Archeage, you looked good but now you're getting absolutely destroyed by the greed of Trion.

Most of my friends are considering refunding thanks to todays notes, Scapes. Consider carefully if you want a short term game or a long term game.

The boxes and potions need to go away from the game; pay to win games DO NOT WORK.

DoubleDump
09-04-2014, 10:09 AM
I took the liberty of registering this.

http://archeagecashshop.com

nonikide
ROFL...
Fix the Monkey damn it!

Google translate:

Just helping out.

glaphen
Tempering Burnish 150 gems, now I see why it costs 10 gold from the merchants since it's worth way less to buy it with gems.
What the ♥♥♥♥ is this Hereafter stone 30 gems.

LordFarquaad
09-04-2014, 10:10 AM
- With our crafters in mind, all crafted items have been removed: Eco-Friendly Fuel and Shatigon’s Sandglasses.
10/10 Thank you!

- Some costumes have been temporarily removed such as the swimsuits.
I'm assuming this has to do with the whole swim speed debate awhile ago, but either way I don't care.

- Purchasable mounts have had their speeds normalized as mentioned earlier in the patch notes. Snowlions are now correctly set as 9 m/s.
Thank you, I no longer feel like I need to buy the fastest mount now.

- Mirage Isle mounts are not available at launch.
Cash shop stimulant? I suppose this isn't a big deal, but I'm not really a fan of this move.

- The Archeum Supply Crate has been added. "For more details, here's the Archeum Supply Crate tooltip: "Includes a variety of consumables, components, and regrade items, with a bonus chance of archeum. Rumor has it the legendary pack-donkey, Carrot Dash, can occasionally be found within!"" - Scapes
Not exactly a fan of this, but as long as its not 100% archeum chance I suppose this is okay? Will this be available in the loyalty shop as well (like the Daru chest)?

- The Limited Edition: Skybound Housewarming Gift has been added.
I'm a collector, so this is kinda cool, I look forward to more limited time/edition items!

- The Auction House License for non-Patron accounts has been added.
Hallelujah.

- The Workman's Compensation labor potion now has a reduced cooldown (four hours) and reduced price
Um no. This is a bad move.

"In follow-up Closed Beta surveys, the second most desired source of labor enhancement (85% of people) was "more labor potions on the Auction House". "
Was this a survey only given to beta-invited people(aka f2p)? I never received this and would have liked a chance to fill it out, but as it stands this is a skewed statistic which just plain isn't good for the game IMO.

Mostly good changes but some of these are kinda questionable, so basically what I'm trying to say is: TRION PLS!!11!

Steelwind
09-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Having played rift for a while under their free to play model, when trion says small chance, they mean a small f'ing chance. I am not that worried about it. They should have just named the crate to something different.

IMHO making it a "small chance" is even worse! Since there are very few ways to obtain Archeum in game now vs. how it was, this will become one of the few ways to obtain it. Small chance is worse because of the limited ways to obtain it and many will spin the RNG wheel on the boxes as their main source of Archeum. Making it a "small chance" just means more money for Trion as peeps desperately try to aquire the Acheum they need to reach their goals.

If you actually think "small chance" will deter players from using this as a source of Archeum, your deeply mistaken. Small chance = more of a cash grab.

YungTundra
09-04-2014, 10:13 AM
If you can get refunds still I honestly am a few steps away from doing so.. I only bought in $150 after they said they wanted to be different and not make it p2w but yet every update just makes it worse.. Call me a ♥♥♥♥♥ing complainer all you want.. But atleast i'm not a idiot that will fanboy over something no matter what and actually can see the wrong in stupid stuff like this.

trev
09-04-2014, 10:14 AM
- With our crafters in mind, all crafted items have been removed: Eco-Friendly Fuel and Shatigon’s Sandglasses.
10/10 Thank you!

- Some costumes have been temporarily removed such as the swimsuits.
I'm assuming this has to do with the whole swim speed debate awhile ago, but either way I don't care.

- Purchasable mounts have had their speeds normalized as mentioned earlier in the patch notes. Snowlions are now correctly set as 9 m/s.
Thank you, I no longer feel like I need to buy the fastest mount now.

- Mirage Isle mounts are not available at launch.
Cash shop stimulant? I suppose this isn't a big deal, but I'm not really a fan of this move.

- The Archeum Supply Crate has been added. "For more details, here's the Archeum Supply Crate tooltip: "Includes a variety of consumables, components, and regrade items, with a bonus chance of archeum. Rumor has it the legendary pack-donkey, Carrot Dash, can occasionally be found within!"" - Scapes
Not exactly a fan of this, but as long as its not 100% archeum chance I suppose this is okay? Will this be available in the loyalty shop as well (like the Daru chest)?

- The Limited Edition: Skybound Housewarming Gift has been added.
I'm a collector, so this is kinda cool, I look forward to more limited time/edition items!

- The Auction House License for non-Patron accounts has been added.
Hallelujah.

- The Workman's Compensation labor potion now has a reduced cooldown (four hours) and reduced price
Um no. This is a bad move.

"In follow-up Closed Beta surveys, the second most desired source of labor enhancement (85% of people) was "more labor potions on the Auction House". "
Was this a survey only given to beta-invited people(aka f2p)? I never received this and would have liked a chance to fill it out, but as it stands this is a skewed statistic which just plain isn't good for the game IMO.

Mostly good changes but some of these are kinda questionable, so basically what I'm trying to say is: TRION PLS!!11!

A survey taken by 10 people is still a survey they dont need to give it to 100 people for them to use the information ... and no i never received one at all .... something tells be its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ until we find someone who took it ...... good luck though.

Demolizion
09-04-2014, 10:15 AM
I think with all these changes (labor pots, mount speeds,archeum etc.), the amount of servers anounced for OBT are way more than enough for launch too. Don't you think Trion? Maybe try launching with less to avoid merging servers later.

THIS , with those changes , im definitly not going to play long

james1202
09-04-2014, 10:17 AM
lol all this QQ and yet every server has a 1500 ~ 2200 que on it ^^ game is dying bro

Ashrahm
09-04-2014, 10:18 AM
So what i need to ask is who ties the shoe laces there? Some of the changes mind you are a good move but Archeum packs and labor potion changes are so bad This is the kind of thing that will ruin the game.