PDA

View Full Version : Authenticator added to account?

Steeleey
10-14-2019, 12:32 PM
I logged in to pre purchase Archeage Unchained a week ago no problem. I log in this weekend to try and get my name reserved / character built and it is asking for an authenticator code. I did not set up an authenticator. I sent in a ticket almost 3 days ago now and still have no response on this matter. I can not get an email with a verification code either since for some brilliant reason this is not an option. Fix this before the game releases tomorrow please?

Request #1293075

Steeleey
10-14-2019, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't trust this company. Account hacked but no way to put it up in priority or contact the company directly in order to get it resolved. So while you wait for their sole employee to get around to your email the charges keep coming through as you dispute them with your cc company. By the time this is resolved your sanity will be broken. No company should not be contactable especially when they have your personal and financial information in jeopardy.

DragonsBlood
11-23-2019, 09:10 PM
Did you ever get it resolved? Iím having the same issue and Iíve been waiting now 4 days. Just curious how quick they resolved it.