PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge: Unchained Land Claim Poll

Mobi
10-16-2019, 04:05 PM
When should ArcheAge: Unchained land lock be released?

Should it be unlocked next Saturday October 26 or Saturday October 19 as planned?

About the Ability to Claim Land on 19 Oct
We planned to allow the claiming of land on all ArcheAge: Unchained servers on 19 October 2019. We are currently evaluating the situation and would like you to weigh in on if you think the land lock should be delayed one week (must occur on a Saturday), or if it should proceed at the scheduled time. Itís our opinion that queues will be a factor regardless of when the land unlock occurs. Please vote appropriately.

Scrinny
10-16-2019, 07:50 PM
Please please pleaseÖ keep it as currently planned. It's not fair that everything keeps getting delayed...

Kazuki
10-16-2019, 08:28 PM
Should you
A) Keep 3/4ths of the game locked for an additional week because people want big houses
or
B) Actually open the damn game as intended so those of us not interested in pvp can actually start to play the game.

Seriously this isn't even a question, the endgame is split into two section, the pvp gear players and the farmers and trade runners. You CANNOT keep most of the game locked down to appease a bunch of whiners who just want to be able to put 24x24's down on land unlock. A single day of play(or 2 hours of focused play) is more then enough time to get an 8x8 and a 16x16 house or two, anything beyond that is just wants and dreams and should be treated as such. This launch was ROUGH, don't make it worse.

Palinois
10-16-2019, 08:39 PM
Suggestion,

Keep the original 3 servers land lock date on the 19th.
Newer servers made after those should have the land lock date moved.

I'm level 33 ingame I believe( in q atm, roughly 6 hrs played) and I already have what i need for at least a house and if i could get in to level i would have enough for my 16x. I can understand why people that haven't been able to regen labour and newer servers need more time but other than that I don't see why it should be postponed. It will just lead to more difficulties with people placing larger plots of land in horrible locations just to save land.

SunSve
10-16-2019, 09:32 PM
Please keep it as you said the date would be. Leaving the date to a later day would make a situation where you then have far fewer people taking up more land than a entire group of people. For the ones that worked hard for the Gilda, I am perfectly fine with them having slightly larger places as they cannot place many of those. Most part, people will be aiming for two 8x8 properties which is VERY easy to get with only 15 Gilda cottages. If given a additional week, seeing how Gilda is easily obtained, you will just end up with many groups just placing 16x16 or 24x24 properties making far less for the others. (will also add there will be much of the cheap placing properties 7 spaces away to make plenty more room for themselves taking even more space)

Trubbles
10-16-2019, 10:13 PM
The later the date, the more advanced the preparations of the land whales... don't delay it.

Bruttle
10-16-2019, 10:37 PM
Please keep it the same. Don't give the zerg guilds a chance to take over whole zones. There are a ton of new players that won't stand a chance.

Think about who stands to gain from moving the date back. It won't matter much to the players that just want to place a couple 16s or a 24. They can do that with just a couple hours of questing. Saturday is more than enough time for them. It's the zerg guilds and land barons that will benefit from the date change and the extra time. It will give them the chance to push even more players out of the housing areas.

So basically, if you want to favor the zerg guilds, land barons, and no chance at a balanced server, move it back. If you want to give new players a chance and keep the power balance, keep the date as it is.

Warningz
10-16-2019, 10:52 PM
many people have worked hard to grind levels and to complete their lvl 50 16x16 farm quest during the rush to 50. Please don't make this in vain or for nothing by extending the land lock launch. these are the memories that people keep and are made legend.

Allesette
10-16-2019, 11:12 PM
I vote this option from Palinois above. It' my vote.
"Keep the original 3 servers land lock date on the 19th.
Newer servers made after those should have the land lock date moved. "

There will still be queues on Wynn and Tyr and probably dyn too even if you do bump it back a week.

"many people have worked hard to grind levels and to complete their lvl 50 16x16 farm quest during the rush to 50." this.
people have also already adjusted their schedules to make time on the 16th.
also "The later the date, the more advanced the preparations of the land whales... don't delay it." is a very real concern.

I think current servers on the 19th, and bump new servers back is the best way to give everyone a chance. It's not gonna be perfect, and some people will be mad, but that's true of all options.

Motte
10-17-2019, 12:46 AM
I understand people who want to postpone, but I think the initial plan should be kept with Oct.19

Solanthus
10-17-2019, 02:03 AM
Please bear in mind that currently, this thread, and also the poll (at less than 40 votes) have not been viewed by even a fraction of the Archeage playerbase, and you should take that into account when looking at your data...

There are pros and cons for each approach, but my vote is for keeping the land grab on oct 19. Giving nolifers another week to prepare is going to give the average player less of a chance at grabbing a plot.

In another week, most of the server population will be 55 with full hiram gear. I think it will be challenging for many players to even start towards certain goals before the economy of the game can start a la private farms.

Perhaps most importantly, most players are directing their energy towards this saturday already, and as you yourselves seem to agree, there are going to be long queues regardless what saturday it lands on.

Errtu
10-17-2019, 02:45 AM
2 days before planned date you are setting up a poll to change that date?

I know everything about problem which new players may face next week or week after that, but then again should everyone be in same line? Players have made plans because of this. Me as father of 3 and husband of one terrifying wife, I have sold my soul and left ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to be able to play on those given days. I asked vacation from work to get my toon to 50 before saturday.. and now 2 days before claim you say it can all be in vain?

What comes to new players who start game later.. well, they had choice to start game on 1st day like all of us had. They didn't tho. They didn't buy game early, they didn't start when it launched.. and now we should feel sorry for them, make it easier for them.. it's all about choices. I made mine.. and it wasn't easies..

Question is do you want to help players who didn't give a damn before and crap on early buyers who attended on betas.. or are you going to stick with the plan?

Arietta
10-17-2019, 04:03 AM
Please consider the full weight of asking this of the player base.

Also, for those who aren't aware, there's also a poll in the Discord server and (as of this comment) it looks way different than the poll in this forum post. 6.3k votes for a delay verses 3.7k for the unlock this upcoming Saturday.

Akutar
10-17-2019, 04:26 AM
As someone else above said, keep the unlock for the original three servers for the 19th as scheduled. Push the new servers (and those brought online for Steam) back to next Saturday. That is the only fair way to go about it.

There is a (very) vocal minority of players who have had issues getting onto two of the original servers who are demanding this pushback. Either 1) They weren't able to make a character on an already heavily populated server or 2) Have had queue issues getting in to play. Issue 1 shouldn't resolve itself anytime soon. People aren't leaving (yet) UNTIL Land rush is done. If they can't get land? THEN they will leave or change servers. If you let in MORE people, that's only going to make it worse on servers like Wynn and Tyrenos. Yes, people want to play with friends/guilds, but this is about what's best for the game - not a vocal minority of players. Issue 2 isn't going to change either in a week. Those who have troubles logging in this week will still have the same issues next week. Its doubtful anyone is going to change their habits/times in such a short period. You may have a few adjustments and some taking off work, but again - a minority.

Given it only requires around 1-2 hours to get enough levels/gilda to take part in the Land Rush, pushing it back on the initial 3 servers is only going to benefit primarily those who have already been in and grinding. Instead of 16x16s everywhere, it will be 24x24 and 28x28's. Even less land for everyone. Those grinding will have more time to work on getting Archepass Labor potions - so even MORE land they can claim. So who does a pushback help? The big guilds and the grinders mainly. A few players who have had issues also - maybe.

Keep Land Unlock for October 19th as planned. Many people have already taken off work under that plan. Changing it at the last minute isn't fair to them either. Screw those who are in game and playing for those who aren't? No matter what decision is made, some people are going to be angry. The best thing is to go with the route that angers the least amount of players. So which group to anger? The 1-2k of players who want to play on Wynn or Tyrenos but haven't managed to get in due to locks/queues? Or the 10k+ already in game who have been steadily working all week towards the officially held schedule of this Saturday? Someone is going to be angered at the result.

P.S. I saw the Discord vote as well and saw how one sided it was. Again, the vocal minority (and the zerg guilds who want the extra time as spelled out above) shouldn't get to dictate how the game goes for everyone else. Release went off on schedule. There were some issues, yes, but its a release. There will always be problems. Land unlock should go as scheduled too. If anything, the focus should be on getting the grace period for logins going before Saturday instead of worrying about pushing the unlock back another week for players who have had issues up to this point. No grace period during unlock will cause 100x more issues than pushing (or not) the unlock back.

gimboo
10-17-2019, 05:24 AM
Unable to vote via Google Chrome but can with Firefox fyi. I'm fine with delaying the land claim. I know some may not like this but it causes no major harm an it may cause some harm even to me.
Delaying the land claim allows more people to get to max and build up more labor and stars, so I'm 100% okay with the delay.

SunHawk
10-17-2019, 05:24 AM
Please DO NOT change the land unlock date.
Lots of us are taking off work specifically because Gamigo and AA announced that it would be this weekend. You can't go changing dates on us AGAIN at the last minute we cant take off work next weekend!

LordPhil
10-17-2019, 07:35 AM
Like most have said. Delaying would only let multi account users and people with more time able to secure way more land than they could if kept on the 19th.

dandaze
10-17-2019, 07:55 AM
Please keep it to this Saturday (at least for the original set of servers). Pushing it back a week causes more problems than it solves.

Gardriel
10-17-2019, 08:16 AM
I vote this option from Palinois above. It' my vote.
"Keep the original 3 servers land lock date on the 19th.
Newer servers made after those should have the land lock date moved. "

There will still be queues on Wynn and Tyr and probably dyn too even if you do bump it back a week.

"many people have worked hard to grind levels and to complete their lvl 50 16x16 farm quest during the rush to 50." this.
people have also already adjusted their schedules to make time on the 16th.
also "The later the date, the more advanced the preparations of the land whales... don't delay it." is a very real concern.

I think current servers on the 19th, and bump new servers back is the best way to give everyone a chance. It's not gonna be perfect, and some people will be mad, but that's true of all options.

nice for the ppl who rushed to 50 already, but many players dont even had a chance to Play to lvl 30...

LordMuro
10-17-2019, 09:37 AM
They need to move it to 26 because servers are broken now que is not working u cant enter to the game after 7 or 8h because que stack and not moving.

helushka
10-17-2019, 09:53 AM
I don't think it's right to keep it this Sat... We have friends that cannot even make a character at all due to the server locks, and that doesn't even count for the hours and hours of waiting in a queue for those of us that have a character made... We all know that the land rush will be over in minutes and there will be zero land anywhere. This would have been a mute point completely if, oh I don't know, there were more than three damn servers to start with!

wildstarguy
10-17-2019, 09:58 AM
How do you want to handle land claim with 6h queue, random crashes, no grace period ?
maybe fix those first than open lands
It doasnt metter if you open lands this saturday or next saturday if you wont fix problems from above
If someone will get crash like 1h before land claim and wont be able to login before 12, - get ready for mass flame, refunds, and quits

Maxima1
10-17-2019, 10:33 AM
It has to stay on the 19th as planned for all the valid reasons as mentioned. So a fair compromise is to limit land drops on the 19th to one house/farm, MAX 16 x 16, per account. Keep that limit for one week until the 26th, then open it up as normal. This should limit the ability for land barons to hoard land and allow those with early technical issues a very good chance at land in that first week - a fair chance for everyone.

kuponut
10-17-2019, 11:16 AM
I spent all day yesterday in queue (it kept freezing so I'd have to restart at the back of the line) At this rate I won't be online to get my 8x8 let alone have land to place it by saturday :/

Kaoh
10-17-2019, 01:34 PM
How do you want to handle land claim with 6h queue, random crashes, no grace period ?
It doasnt metter if you open lands this saturday or next saturday if you wont fix problems from above
If someone will get crash like 1h before land claim and wont be able to login before 12, - get ready for mass flame, refunds, and quits

This is the point ! its just basic things that we need before a land opening. big +1

Roshar
10-17-2019, 01:39 PM
People have been unable to play for days. It will be bad for the community if they are denied land due to no fault of their own.

Shagra2017
10-17-2019, 02:48 PM
So no land for like the first 2 months? Lots of players will quit because the game is unplayable then. No queues as a result. 200 IQ.

The land rush needs to be as announced. People planned accordingly. I hope they don't use the discord poll after deleting 4000 votes for the 19th there.

I don't think it's right to keep it this Sat... We have friends that cannot even make a character at all due to the server locks, and that doesn't even count for the hours and hours of waiting in a queue for those of us that have a character made... We all know that the land rush will be over in minutes and there will be zero land anywhere. This would have been a mute point completely if, oh I don't know, there were more than three damn servers to start with!
The people that don't have chars on the overcrowded servers yet shouldn't expect to get in any time soon tbh. The playerbase definitely shouldn't suffer because of them.

wolfpack4417
10-17-2019, 04:27 PM
I think since people haven't even been able to create accounts on the same servers as their friends so they're waiting (since you can't just have your friends start over on a new server because founder's packs are character bound instead of account bound), I think it's ridiculous to leave them out of something as important as the land grab.

Either push the land grab back or allow people to move their characters and make new servers with a later land grab date. It's insane to me that one of the options is to just keep the land grab as normally planned with this big of a botched launch.

NikaDavies
10-17-2019, 04:31 PM
PLEASE don't delay, you'll completely take away the ability for smaller guilds to compete against large pvp guilds. Keep it this Saturday so everyone has a fair chance.

Maxonk
10-17-2019, 04:53 PM
It should be unlocked next Saturday, October 26, and not before you solve login/queue problem!

People even can't log in to servers. Hours of waiting. We can't play at all.
How do you expect us to claim land under such conditions?
Let me guess the servers full of alts that never disconnected, while regular players sitting hours in the queue.
Even at midnight PDT more than 1k in the queue.

everchanging02
10-17-2019, 05:14 PM
There are many different reasons to keep the time as advertised.
First and foremost, it is what you advertised. What you have said for.. two weeks, now? Although the vast majority of players might have the weekends off, some likely pulled strings to get the 19th off, and it would be wholly unfair to those that did so to delay.
Second, everyone that has been able to play the game* has been playing with this timeline in mind. *Although some have not been able to get access to the game due to queues on popular servers, a delay may grant them a better chance at playing, but will not lessen the queues, which is the root-cause problem to their issue. The queues are not getting any better due to AFK tricks to keep logged in.
Third, delaying a week gives those with nothing but ArcheAge to do an entire week to grind up their Gilda reserve. This means larger building designs and ultimately less land available to those that can get access. I've done the math, and a single account can afford the labor for a 28◊28 and the garden without any labor potions. Those can fill up housing zones quickly and leave scraps to the players that could not grind that much Gilda.

In summary, while delaying may seem fair to those that have not gotten much access, there is no guarantee that they will get that access. A delay is also wholly unfair to those that have prepared for the land rush to be on the 19th. And, finally, delaying the land rush can give an unfair advantage to extremely dedicated players.

Do not delay this event.

SunHawk
10-17-2019, 05:20 PM
Do NOT push back the land unlock date!

They have pushed back every single date so far and we are all extremely angry.
They pushed back the original game start date 2 weeks, then they pushed back the Early Name Registration, PLEASE stand by the original land unlock date of Oct 19th.
A lot of us have taken off work this weekend so we could do this and if you yank this out from under our feet at the last minute we are ALL gonna be pissed because then all that time of getting our characters up to level to get a scarecrow and cottage will be for naught.

Chaffyjon
10-17-2019, 05:31 PM
Some of us that work weekends like me probably took this Saturday off please don't postpone like you do everything for the love of god

Supersomeone
10-17-2019, 05:36 PM
I would be fine if the new servers had the later date, but the launch servers need it this Saturday. No lifers and players with multiple counts will have an ungodly amount of Gilda if this is postponed and it will only serve to advantage them for the land rush.

Selona
10-17-2019, 05:42 PM
Do NOT delay. Open it on the 19th as planned.

Drajek
10-17-2019, 06:58 PM
As of now on Discord in #news the votes for :
19th are 4059
26th are 7128

oreocookie
10-17-2019, 07:44 PM
There are a lot of players who have not had much of a chance to even play the game due to long queues, getting disconnected after 30 min of play to get back into a 2+hour queue. Hardly seems like a good idea to keep it as the 19th, when a huge number of players wont even have been able to get their 8x8 land. And good for you guys that have been able to log in and stay online for your 20+hours, not all of us have been so lucky

Xehmnus
10-17-2019, 11:20 PM
Between work, queues, and not even having been able to get on half the time I've wanted to... I was still able to get my 8x8 plan and am ready for land grab. Won't make it to 50 in time, at least I highly doubt it, so won't have the 16x16 farm ready, but... I see absolutely no reason to change from the initial date. It's honestly better to keep it as is since I'd rather deal with the competition now as opposed to another week later when the people who are more than ready now will have that much more plans and whatnot else stockpiled to own an ungodly amount of land between them and their alt accounts, "friend" accounts, and whatever all else...

On top of all that... I'm pretty sure people are sick of doing "illegal" farms and so forth and would like to finally plant on land they can call their own without having to wait another week...

Motte
10-18-2019, 12:39 AM
Between work, queues, and not even having been able to get on half the time I've wanted to... I was still able to get my 8x8 plan and am ready for land grab. Won't make it to 50 in time, at least I highly doubt it, so won't have the 16x16 farm ready, but... I see absolutely no reason to change from the initial date. It's honestly better to keep it as is since I'd rather deal with the competition now as opposed to another week later when the people who are more than ready now will have that much more plans and whatnot else stockpiled to own an ungodly amount of land

THIS, and I am not 50 yet either.

I think people who ask to postpone do not completely realize that while they will be grinding their first farms and houses, the land whales will leave them even less chances on 26th.
Also, the queue problems and most bugs will not go away during the next week.
As well as overpopulated servers will not be unlocked any time soon for those who were unable to join their friends.

Aharian
10-18-2019, 05:02 AM
I'm actually realizing how disappointing it is to have to just rush through everything to try and get 50 before Saturday. 4 days to enjoy all that content? Why not just have us all start at level 50 then? It seems a hard choice to have to make, rush through everything, or not being able to get land. Plus, anyone that hasn't had all four days, due to trouble with queues or work schedules or health or anything, is going to make it impossible to get level 50 by then.

gingercakes47
10-18-2019, 05:09 AM
How can we really enjoy a game if we're trying to rush through to reach level 50 within a few days. Not a really effective way to open housing. Housing for everyone was one of the hooks to get us to buy the game so the "Land Rush" goes against advertising. Oh, that is for the 'Prime Spots'.

Adelphi
10-18-2019, 06:45 AM
There are thousands of ppl that were in ques for several hrs for days not even managed to to get lvl 30 ppl with out labour regen and game crashes and all other sort of ♥♥♥♥ issues that this extemly old game still has, and still huge ques even off peak. And there is still over 2k ques that take hrs i know i sit in them, is it really acceptable to be forced to sit in a que for hrs just to play a game i purchased. no its crazy. Then to be told u have land grab still on 19th lel thats a BIG FU!

ye all those thousands of ppl that cant no life play are having salt rubbed in to a raw wound of lies and broken promises anyways.

I am certain the ppl that dont want to wait are extremly selfish ye they got in they be fine ♥♥♥♥ every1 else thats there ♥♥♥♥ stain attitute to other ppl that happen to pay to play that havent been able to, you know there the ppl with no honor that walk past the old lady being robbed and because they be fine ♥♥♥♥ any1 else.

This is not k for the thousands of paying customers on launch servers that cant get on because of insane high ques volumes.

This is so unfair i cant even imagine that they can even consider land rush on the 19th, i say postone it ffs.

RyuSen
10-18-2019, 01:11 PM
@Adelphi I totally agree with you
Some problems arise like DC, game crash, queues, maintenance friday night... etc. etc. (I'm not saying it's their fault so don't jump on me with defending replys) but to postpone until the server is stable is for the benefit of all.
And before you say something just look at this image every day after you come from work.
https://i.imgur.com/p25RKHI.png

JungleKitty
10-18-2019, 01:48 PM
Lock the new ones and let the older ones have land !

Bondage
10-18-2019, 02:14 PM
We were led to believe that land rush was delayed, then told the last minute that it will be pushed through regardless of server issues on Wynn and Tyrenos. Now we are being trolled with half the day being taken down with unannounced surprise "server maintenance" during prime time on a Friday night, on the eve of Land Rush.

Original land grab was 5 days, then reduced to 4, now a majority of the servers have had less than 24 hours in game play time to progress past the 8x8. Players who took off work to no-life through to 50 have not even had enough time in game between crashes and 4k qeues to get there. A small % got AA RNG lucky enough to be in long enough - those players will be dropping multiple upgraded lands.

I dont even know what else to say about this complete troll move, other than this is CLASSIC Trin0 style ♥♥♥ery. The first sign should of been when customer service told me my (refundable) bank payment methods via 5 different types and attempts were blocked for "security reasons" and I could only purchase my accounts via non refundable game cards...then they lock the servers so my non refundable accounts cannot even get be used. Trin0'ed again.

Not off to a good start for Legacy users who were hoping for some new competent publisher redemption. I honestly dont even know how anyone could consider doing a Live land rush on a server that has been barely functional on the level of an alpha test, unless this is all an effort to lock everyone into dropping 8x8's only because of severe over population.

(For perspective: I have been no-lifing to get to 50 before land rush since day 1, planning my sleep schedule at crazy hours determined solely by server crashes and qeues - only sleeping 3-4 hours at a time until qeue clears. Still unable to stay in game long enough.) I cant imagine the large % of people with jobs, and critical crash issues that are completely screwed now with no possibility of land.

Angaels
10-18-2019, 02:17 PM
With Archepass exploit.. what else could go wrong?

Maxima1
10-18-2019, 02:35 PM
Hopefully the archepass exploit is being hotfixed by this 90 min unscheduled maintenance that coincidentally popped up when this exploit was announced..... maybe EU can weigh in on this since their maintenance is over.

Maxima1
10-18-2019, 02:41 PM
I still think it would be a fair compromise to let land grab go on as scheduled tomorrow, but restrict players to only one plot per account, max 16 x 16 size, until the 26th. Land barrons won't be able to monopolize land with this restriction and those with tech difficulties should have no problem dropping a 16 x 16 that first week.

xXTamikka
10-18-2019, 03:29 PM
We were led to believe that land rush was delayed, then told the last minute that it will be pushed through regardless of server issues on Wynn and Tyrenos. Now we are being trolled with half the day being taken down with unannounced surprise "server maintenance" during prime time on a Friday night, on the eve of Land Rush.

Original land grab was 5 days, then reduced to 4, now a majority of the servers have had less than 24 hours in game play time to progress past the 8x8. Players who took off work to no-life through to 50 have not even had enough time in game between crashes and 4k qeues to get there. A small % got AA RNG lucky enough to be in long enough - those players will be dropping multiple upgraded lands.

I dont even know what else to say about this complete troll move, other than this is CLASSIC Trin0 style ♥♥♥ery. The first sign should of been when customer service told me my (refundable) bank payment methods via 5 different types and attempts were blocked for "security reasons" and I could only purchase my accounts via non refundable game cards...then they lock the servers so my non refundable accounts cannot even get be used. Trin0'ed again.

Not off to a good start for Legacy users who were hoping for some new competent publisher redemption. I honestly dont even know how anyone could consider doing a Live land rush on a server that has been barely functional on the level of an alpha test, unless this is all an effort to lock everyone into dropping 8x8's only because of severe over population.

(For perspective: I have been no-lifing to get to 50 before land rush since day 1, planning my sleep schedule at crazy hours determined solely by server crashes and qeues - only sleeping 3-4 hours at a time until qeue clears. Still unable to stay in game long enough.) I cant imagine the large % of people with jobs, and critical crash issues that are completely screwed now with no possibility of land.

+1

Morrisea
10-18-2019, 05:14 PM
XLGames is to blame for all this, since it allows an inoperant worse than the previous one to manage their game.
Gamigo follows the same pathetic path of Trion, they are not even able to fix a vBulletin forum, their decision making is very bad, they launch a survey and then decide to do the opposite of what the majority vote.
They have not fixed any errors, errors that should not exist after all the testing time they had.
Until before maintenance a queue of 1000 people was equivalent to 1 hour, now after maintenance a queue of 400 people is equivalent to more than 1 hour. All this less than 24 hours from the rush Land.
These people tease us, they laugh in our faces with the fixes they make (a stone to 1 credit)
They only care to bill.
Archeage is a game that is too complex for inexperienced and incompetent people like Gamigo, they should continue publishing games for tables and Internet Explorer.

Ysyla
10-18-2019, 07:39 PM
If land gets postponed that is bad for everyone. The try hards will get even more gilda and have entire zones for themselves.

Karnaga
10-19-2019, 02:48 AM
If land gets postponed that is bad for everyone. The try hards will get even more gilda and have entire zones for themselves.

First of all. The nolifers I know place 6 16x16 houses and 3 8x8s. So yeah postponed the land will be so bad. What Gamigo did with the game, the servers and their inability to answer the communitys questions the whole thing will go south anyway so I don't care at all. They simply should've increased the max labor per account and restricted multi accounting and instantly have enough land, no queues and be good. On the other hand they greed for money like every company and people with multi accs benefit a lot from it without big problems.

reiari
10-19-2019, 08:35 AM
First of all. The nolifers I know place 6 16x16 houses and 3 8x8s. So yeah postponed the land will be so bad. What Gamigo did with the game, the servers and their inability to answer the communitys questions the whole thing will go south anyway so I don't care at all. They simply should've increased the max labor per account and restricted multi accounting and instantly have enough land, no queues and be good. On the other hand they greed for money like every company and people with multi accs benefit a lot from it without big problems.

They will not be able to afford the taxes on a single person as it is, and you want to increase the max labor? To what, help them be able to? And Gamigo might have restricted the multi-accounts, and they WILL, as soon as you provide a method in which they can detect when it is being done. People have 2 and 3 people with 2 and 3+ separate computers that live in the same house. It has nothing to do with greed with this decision to allow multi-accounts...there is no way to prevent it.

coldhardtruth
10-19-2019, 09:24 AM
are you fawking kidding me you mother fawkers ... I wait days and days in Q for HOURS upon end some days not getting to play because I waiting 5 fawking hours to play and now its bedtime .... today I get in Q wait 4 fawking hours to get to number 19 in Q and booted to start over at 3200 ???/ ♥♥♥♥ YOU MOTHER FAWKERS I want a refund you fawking bastards

Gunmars
10-19-2019, 11:20 AM
Redo land grab in 2 weeks. Stood around for 4 hours at my guilds spot and got kicked 8 minutes before land unlocked. Zero grace period. Should have known this game hasn't changed.

AgentRed
10-21-2019, 10:45 AM
The land grab so early will f the game in the long run. In early AA everything was cheaper in gilda stars. So now it is more 16X16 and 8X8 land locking everything. So now people are going to have to wait a lot longer to get what they want. Plus I feel sorry for steam players that just got in 2 days before land grab.

Gizmobrown
02-06-2020, 02:31 AM
Please...there is land in Auroria...all castles are owned...why we cant built yet in Auroria?

Gizmobrown
02-25-2020, 08:32 PM
Please...there is land in Auroria...all castles are owned...why we cant built yet in Auroria?

up please?
Nobody can give an answer?