PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to reset all your skills?

StrejdaTom
04-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Hello,
I am really sorry if this question is already somewhere on this forum. Is there a way to reset all your skills?

I like to make my own builds but when I am playing a game without possibility to reset my skills and talents or when it is too expensive I rather choose op builds from the internet. :))

Darth Futuza
04-21-2014, 11:27 AM
You can reset your combat skills, yes. Just visit a Priestess of Nui. On the current alpha build, it appeared to be relatively cheap to do so (I think 1 gold?). However, as far as other skills (eg: fishing/crafting/etc...) I don't think you can reset those.

diogoesmenio
04-21-2014, 07:12 PM
However, as far as other skills (eg: fishing/crafting/etc...) I don't think you can reset those.
If I remember correctly, Trion said in its last stream that you could switch crafting skills.

Darth Futuza
04-21-2014, 09:53 PM
If I remember correctly, Trion said in its last stream that you could switch crafting skills.
You are probably correct, as I haven't heard either way on those.

iceman
04-22-2014, 12:26 AM
Hello,
I am really sorry if this question is already somewhere on this forum. Is there a way to reset all your skills?

I like to make my own builds but when I am playing a game without possibility to reset my skills and talents or when it is too expensive I rather choose op builds from the internet. :))

Yes you can reset skills anytime you want, to reset all skills you need to reset each tree, just have to pay 10 silver per 1 skill taken in tree.
You can also swap whole skilltree but when you do it you need to lvl up new tree from lvl 10.

Fiftycal
04-22-2014, 06:12 AM

Correct, you can change your levels on the crafting skills as you please.

madmaru
04-22-2014, 06:42 AM
You can reset the skill points applied to each tree at anytime. And you can switch the skill trees around at any statue of nui.

KeksX
04-22-2014, 07:01 AM
Correct, you can change your levels on the crafting skills as you please.

You can demote/promote crafting skills, but you can not re-distribute your points. There's an item in the shop though that allows you to maximize more crafting professions however.

Simsu
04-23-2014, 07:22 AM
You can demote/promote crafting skills, but you can not re-distribute your points. There's an item in the shop though that allows you to maximize more crafting professions however.

What he said. Also, it's worth noting that if you demote a crafting profession you will lose any skill points you had above the level you demoted it to. So if you have promoted your fishing skill to tier 2 (20k cap) and have 15k skill points in it, but then decide to demote it to tier 1 (10k cap) it will drop your skill points in fishing down to 10k. If you later decided to promote fishing again you'll still be at 10k and will have to grind up skill once more.

Zenjirr
04-23-2014, 08:14 AM
A pic from my russian archeage character:

http://i59.tinypic.com/mwbhgn.png

But you need to remember that u can have a maximum number of craft skills in tiers:
I (10k+) - 5
II (20k+) - 4
III (30k+) - 3
IV (40k+) - 2

And you have default 5 craft skills to spend. So u only use those CRAFT skill points when you upgrade the skill first time(10k), not when going from I -> II etc. Its the ARROWs which lets u either DEMOTE or PROMOTE ur skill. As I said it only uses the CRAFT SKILL POINT when promoting the skill for the first time(10k+).
Craft skill points can be increased with an ITEM from NPC (cost 200g) and 50k handicraft points. Max u can upgrade to 9.
But u will rarely need that many.
And here's a pic when you want to EXPAND the craft skill points limit:

http://i61.tinypic.com/v64uag.png

Hope it helps... Don't really know how to explain better, so just ask questions :)