PDA

View Full Version : Kaylin server mining bots

Fizbog
11-06-2019, 09:17 PM
I ran out of reports for this. Along the edge of the hills near Corpsegouge Mine there are 16 mining bots. All lvl 15, all standing on a mine spawn. You can move them around with your mount, but after 4 minutes, they move back to the exact same spot.

Fizbog
11-09-2019, 04:01 PM
same bots still in place, leveling up. 19 online right now....

Mythic Potato
11-10-2019, 09:00 PM
I've found that some of the bot will get onto your two seater mount if you keep pushing into them. but they will defent themselves with auto attack sometimes. So take them to mobs that have ranged attacks. The obvious problem with this is that there are so many of them that this takes hours and that this will not stop them, only slow them down.

Mythic Potato
11-11-2019, 04:01 AM
Seems that some of the bots got smarter, they can't be dragged away because they will try to stay in the spot they are in. as soon as I push some of them they will move back.

Mythic Potato
11-11-2019, 10:33 AM
Killing them doesn't seem to do much, so I tried porting some of them to Perinoor while it's in war. Kind of a waist of hereafters, and hard to get ones that return to their positions quickly into the portals, but hopfully it will mess with their auto pathing enough make them take a while to get back.

Dolly Noir
11-11-2019, 08:39 PM
Same on Wynn. Bots are plaguing the low level zones across both factions and several racial areas. I've been reporting them the past 7-8 days when I noticed them crop up on my daily gathering rounds. Reporting them doesn't work. At first I was easily amused by pushing them into spawns, but it's not funny anymore as the bots are all in their 20's now and can't be harmed by them. I took to moving them away from the spawns with my horse, then I saw a guy on youtube show you how to use a farm cart to pick them up and dump them into the Mirage Isle portals. It works due to their automated mining system constantly going, and they go right through the portal.

While that might be entertaining, I would prefer to see them gone.

dunadiana
11-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Plant stuff around them they will be stuck on the uproot or steal screen and if they do pick it you can report the crime. I plant one under the stone and e all around. Some times they can mine but not when it gets lower as fortuna. Than you can come in and mine all the fortuna

Markov
11-29-2019, 09:58 PM
https://imgur.com/PKOvj0y

I had a party with the Gwen forest bots :)

https://imgur.com/bjlRGIk

Then I killed them :)