PDA

View Full Version : Bladedancer About

Darkrose
12-19-2019, 08:47 AM
Yo new bladedancer here i just made divine t3 sword and working on my chest achieved Strength out of 3 stats what else should be the other 2?

Tenki
12-19-2019, 09:55 AM
Yo new bladedancer here i just made divine t3 sword and working on my chest achieved Strength out of 3 stats what else should be the other 2?

Generally:

Crit build: crit dmg + rate
Pen build: def pen + rate

If you're crit build, you stack crit gems and crit dmg wherever you can: crit damage gems, crit dmg frost on hands, etc.

If you're pen build, you stack crit rate and defense pen wherever you can: def pen gems, crit rate frost on hands, etc.
==

edit:
oops, yeah I misread xD

For major armor pieces I'd use str, resilience, and HP/Melee dmg reduction.

Archer damage is healable a lot of the time, magic damage is usually focused on clumps (aka don't get pulled/position better), but melee damage will happen (ex: out of stealth, a charge-precision), and it will creep into the 1-2shot range way quicker and more often without reduction.

SECRET
12-21-2019, 09:23 AM
Generally:

Crit build: crit dmg + rate
Pen build: def pen + rate

If you're crit build, you stack crit gems and crit dmg wherever you can: crit damage gems, crit dmg frost on hands, etc.

If you're pen build, you stack crit rate and defense pen wherever you can: def pen gems, crit rate frost on hands, etc.

I don't think you read his question. He's asking what stats for his armor.

Strength, Resilience, & Max health. alternatively swap max health for magic dmg reduction.

Mangogogo
12-21-2019, 05:02 PM
The usual stat is resilience and reduced melee damage for leather and cloth users. Plate users goes for resilience and magic damage reduction.