PDA

View Full Version : European Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Cosmo
03-06-2020, 07:52 AM
Hello everyone!

We've seen a lot of discussion recently about the updated timers for the EU region and we want to have a centralised place to gather all of your feedback about it!

Feedback for this should be constructive and to help with this, please be sure to be detailed and include things like the reason for the change, why something should be at your suggested time than another etc.

If you have a different timeframe in mind for events, be sure to let us know which timezone your suggestions take into account as we use UTC for our EU timers.

Should you have a lot of feedback to give for each area, please consider listing each thing separately so it is easier for all of us to review it like so:

Charybdis:
Kraken:
Leviathan:
Black Dragon:
Golden Plains Battle:
Fall of Hiram:
Red Dragonís Keep:
Kadum:
Lusca Awakening:
Abyssal Attack:
Delphinad Ghost Ships:

We are aware that many events and bosses on NA are not currently acting as intended, and we will be making a forum post for NA timers too once we have resolved the initial issues surrounding spawns.

Natsul
03-06-2020, 07:59 AM
Just change it back to what it used to be cause of summertime soon

half
03-06-2020, 08:02 AM
The timers for the naval events are terrible for me. And having them all at once means that you have to choose what to contest, which might be fine on a busy server, but on small servers ( tinnereph) everything is going to become deals about which faction/guild does what. That isnt always bad, but it does seem silly that it is forced rather than a choice. My suggestion would be moving the start times for these events to be an hour apart, and ideally moving them so that the first event starts between 7 and 7.30. kraken/leviathan/charbydis are harder for me to weigh in on, since kills on all of those are quite far away on tinnereph at the moment, but i guess that theoretically they could be up for the whole naval event time, since i think they all have 2 hour timers
I do like the additional times for entry for other events, but im my opinion the windows for golden plains are too small, and shoudl be an hour long, so that people can more easily do all 3 of their entries in one window

Dave123
03-06-2020, 08:03 AM
Basically, if you want to maximize the player activity, put the timers back to the way it was. Ignore the minor amount of players who requested the change originally because the majority were able to play the way it was.

On a side note: whoever did the ocean/water graphics for this game originally, I want to hug those people. Fantastic!

Yapi
03-06-2020, 08:04 AM
Old one timers was really good compared to new one, but 3 kraken+levi was too much for one week i think. How about 1-2 different bosses every day so guilds can have daily content every day.

Moggraine
Hello, please change them back to what they used to be, the timers on abyssal/dgs/kraken are way to late for european servers where the evens go over midnight, its unplayable.

Also the teritory packs need to be changed back, whole day to do the teritory packs is way to much and enemy faction or pirate faction has little to 0 change of intercepting them wich removes the pvp on the teritory packs out completely.

blycee
Please keep the new times, before I didn't had time to do my stuff, now since many events are at the same time, I have more time for other stuff before.

KEEP THE EVENT TIMES AS THEY ARE !!!

elineda
03-06-2020, 08:10 AM
You need to take on consideration most of ppl at the end of month will be a utc+2 or +3.
So in current schedule in summer time: the first event for utc+1 will start at 22h and boss at 23h30; even midnight for utc+2.
It nice for some guild who have a lot of ppl who can go sleep at 3am. But for the majority of ppl who work or do study, the game is not playable, because the lack of event.

I propose this schedule :

Charybdis: start at 19h
Kraken: start at 18h
Leviathan: start at 19h
Black Dragon: start at 19h
Golden Plains Battle: every days 11h->13h and 18h->20h
Fall of Hiram: why not perma ?
Red Dragonís Keep: why not perma ?
Kadum: why not perma ?
Lusca Awakening: start at 17h30
Abyssal Attack: start at 17h
Delphinad Ghost Ships: start at 18h

With that we have in summer time naval event which start at 18h ( 20h for eastier ppl) and big bosses start in 20h (or 22h).
Guild we have many evening event, and also even in ruled server (like alexander or halnaak) ruler guilds need to do a choice and not claim all easly.

Ivyvi
Change them back please. All the important events come past midnight. Also if you work you cannot do 3 Golden plains battles in the evening session. It is super restricting.

Nonchallant
Golden Plains Battle: timings are horrible for anyone with job/school. Idc what you do with the rest of the day, but prime time (17:00-22:00 UTC+1) should have at least a 60min queue window.

Naval timers suck as well overall. They should be ~3h earlier.

l3aumi
Reverting the spawn times how they used to be before patch would be the best solution in my opinion.

xinec
03-06-2020, 08:11 AM
The times quoted below are in (GMT+1).

Charybdis: 21h00-23h00
Kraken: 21h00-23h00

Leviathan: 21h00-01h00
Black Dragon: 21h00-23h00

Golden Plains Battle: 11h00-12h30 | 18h00-19h30 | 21h00-22h30
Fall of Hiram: 8h00-10h00 | 14h00-16h00 | 22h00-00h00

Red Dragonís Keep: 10h00-11h00 | 17h00-18h00 | 23h00-00h00
Kadum: 10h00-11h00 | 17h00-18h00 | 23h00-00h00

Lusca Awakening: 19h30-20h30
Abyssal Attack: 19h00-21h00

Delphinad Ghost Ships: 22h00 - 23h00

Khargrim
03-06-2020, 08:11 AM
Boss timers; I like these. It takes some of the pressure off and means that the ones willing to work for a kill are the ones there, not just the people who want a free ride. That being said they are better when other events are going on.
Golden plains; I hate the new timers, the old timers made it far easier for the working players to get their dailies done in one go instead of throughout the day where you can get, at best, two done each time. Event servers are too unreliable for this. Return the timers to the original timers for this.

Lusca and abyssal; these timers are awful, attendance has dropped significantly and while I like making money I like naval PvP more. The timers have led to most eu players being unable to attend.
Delphinad ghost ships; make these 2130 UTC and then it becomes and important event that doesn't break up the flow of the day or punish those who want their golden plains etc

Phazedd
03-06-2020, 08:12 AM
Right now the main issue is that the worldboss times and the actual contested content such as abyssal and dgs are just spawning too late, we are talking like 11pm for most Eu players and even later for players in turkey/finland etc. The timers of the instanced content is actually not too bad its just the open world bosses that are at a silly time for any sort of actual contest.

Focus on the worldbosses being prime time even if it overlaps with some instanced content.

Enjuuuu
03-06-2020, 08:12 AM
Just make them 20:00 UTC , would be good time for most of the ppl playing , also consider time change to keep that time up

WeWillPlayButWeWork
03-06-2020, 08:13 AM
The timers (DGS, Kraken, Leviathan) are in 1 month for the most of europa after 00:00 (because of the summertime) so all they ppls who work and will pay for the game with costumes and more cant join any content more.... and all nolifers who dont pay anything for unchained only the start money will have freefarm that means the guys quit and the game die.

UTC is the normally time so if you start ALL events at 19:00 UTC all guys in EU can normally join it +1 has then 20:00 even russians like +3 has 22:00 its really not to late to play the content with much peopls.

That means all events will be 17:00 - 23:00 finished for all. And that will be fair for everyone.

WeWillPlayButWeWork
03-06-2020, 08:15 AM
Dgs needs to be befor the other bosses

Holymofus
03-06-2020, 08:16 AM
Keep the timers as they used to be , and keep the late night golden plains!

amaratsu
03-06-2020, 08:21 AM
Charybdis:21:30
Kraken:21:30
Leviathan:21:30
Black Dragon:21:30
Golden Plains Battle:10:00,14:30,20:00
Fall of Hiram:18:00-23:00
Red Dragon’s Keep:10:00,15:15,19:45
Kadum:10:00,15:15,19:45
Lusca Awakening:18:30
Abyssal Attack:17:30
Delphinad Ghost Ships:20:45

Kairiozuki
03-06-2020, 08:21 AM
You use UTC as Base timers, and you thought that 10PM is alright for normal working people who have life? Okay

First, What's the purpose of these changes? I wonder why Devs did it? to kill the game?

Anyway, i am at UTC+2 and have to wake up at 5AM to work. Most event's starts at 12PM for me and ends at 2AM. I am not sacrificing my life for this game, that's for sure.
While those Event's were probably most Fun in this game, all i have left is boring AF daily stuff. What's the point? I do get it on Saturdays as people have more time and can still spend some time with families and stuff, but the rest of the week?

It depends on the purpose of the change, but i would suggest to move some event's to old timers, and maybe next week rotate it or something. So Everyone can participate.
Also i understand that mass pvp is the thing, but that doesn't work in low population servers. you have like 20v20 pvp, not really mass scale.

Kaluvens
03-06-2020, 08:24 AM
One of the big problems is the insistence on using UTC for the timers. Most of the world still uses daylight savings, so for 6 months of the year the event timers are always offset by an hour. As an example the 21:30 UK 22:30 Europe start for Abyssal Attack is just about workable now, but at the end of March that will be pushed back to 22:30 UK / 23:30 Europe.

I think the cross-server instanced events timers are mostly irrelevant here, and should probably just be left as they are. Most of them occur 2 or 3 times a day so it's pretty easy for most people to find time to attend.

The server events should be looked at more closely, as these represent the only real guild-level content available and should really happen mid-evening when most people are home from School and Work to give everyone the best chance of attending.

My Suggestions:

- Leave the cross-server stuff as it is
- Ensure the server-based events such as Abyssal Attack, DGS, Kraken, Leviathan start somewhere between the hours of 7pm and 9pm UTC to give the most people the best chance of attending.
- If it's difficult from a code point of view to use daylight savings for events, then manually push all event timers forward 1 hour during the daylight savings months to compensate for the hour offset.
- Move the Lusca timer to start half an hour before the start of Abyssal Attack, instead of half an hour after the start as it is now.

TahaTg
03-06-2020, 08:25 AM
Please old times -1 hour

TKChino
03-06-2020, 08:28 AM
These times are absolutely horrible, sheer horrendous.
Im GMT live in the UK.
The first timers im waking up to go work on most things as they are all 1am - 4am timers.
The second lot of timers, as a parent and as some other parents here will know are possible school pick up times the ones from around 3pm - 5pm.
Now because i work so early the ones that are from around 8pm - 10pm im normally getting myself ready to sleep, i pretty much miss everything unless im on work holiday / day off.

At least with the old times i could sometimes get off work early enough to get the morning ones, or jump in the evenig ones before i went to bed.

A suggestion IF you will see this message at all, set it up so that they will pop when full / at an amount that will be able to do the event thats there.
Golden plain battles for an example, i found have been more fun where its 25/50v25/50+pirate battle. Have it pop once both sides have 25 in the que +pirates if any pirates sign up for it, but have it on all day, keep the 3 entries as it is but allow us to enter the war ANY TIME of the day, not set times.

Dreadlion
03-06-2020, 08:31 AM
I suggest to simply put the timer 1h or 2h earlier. I let yourself figure out which scenarios this means for gmt, gmt+1 and gmt+2 zones, in winter and in summer-time.

Pau
03-06-2020, 08:44 AM
its pretty simple , for EUROPEAN server doing halcy at 1.30 AM gtm , that mean italy is 2:30 , russian 4:30AM , RD will be 30min after , also soon there will be summer time , so +1h on them , and most of time halcy dont even pop so ppl stay awake till so late for nothing.

Mirae
03-06-2020, 08:44 AM
The times. What to say.
They're awful. Everyone with a healthy Job/School schedule can't do Golden plains anymore.
Why'd you even make a Goldenplains in the middle of the night ?
Since the golden plains times got shorter I've had trouble of even getting into ONE per day.
It keeps saying "Not enough opponents found" And I queue the entire time I can.
The old times were a 100% better. Since you could do it after dinner/School
As someone who lives in CET. It feels like these timers are there to *---* us over.
SO please, Please change them back or make the times during the Prime time hours From 6 PM UTC to 11 PM UTC

Komii
03-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Thank you Cosmo for asking the community's help.
I'm a hero on Alexander and asked on our Nuia Alexander Discord(1 000 members) for suggestions, this is what I came up with after a short discussion.
I think what needs to be done is to move every WB timer 2 hours earlier, and extend Golden plains battle to 1:00 hours so everyone can do 3 battles, and also shift the RD/Kadum timers a bit so if someone doesn't want to do 3 halcy war they can finish earlier with the other daily instances.
And too much boss spawning on Sunday, move 2 Kraken and Black dragon to Saturday.
Also I think all of this should be moved 1 hour earlier when we change to summer time.
My reasoning is that most people on EU servers live in UTC+1 zone, and they usually are at home by 6:00PM UTC, so they have 1 hour to do their dailies before the boss events start happening.

My proposal (all in UTC):

Golden Plains Battle: 1:30AM-2:30AM // 11:30AM-12:30AM // 8:30PM-9:30PM
Fall of Hiram: 1:00AM-4:00AM // 11:00AM-2:00PM // 8:00PM-12:00PM
Red Dragon’s Keep: 2:00AM-3:00AM // 12:00AM-1:00PM // 9:00PM-10:00PM
Kadum: 2:00AM-3:00AM // 12:00AM-1:00PM // 9:00PM-10:00PM
Kraken: 7:30PM (Every Tuesday and Saturday)
Black Dragon: 7:30PM (Every Tuesday and Saturday)
Leviathan: 7:30PM (Every Thursday and Sunday)
Charybdis: 7:30PM (Every Thursday and Sunday)
Abyssal Attack: 7:30PM-8:30PM
Lusca Awakening: 8:00PM
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 7:00PM

Mani
03-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Please, old timers again, now this timers are too late.

ProjectInfinity
03-06-2020, 09:10 AM
The feedback from me as a Scandinavian player is that, I love how the events are spread (i.e. which events happen at the same time and which days). But they all start too late. If they started maybe 7PM UTC or as late as 8PM UTC at the latest, it would be fine but starting 9.30 PM for abyssal for instance is just impossible to deal with as someone with a normal fulltime job in central europe.

Akasuki
03-06-2020, 09:11 AM
na forum post when

Zilvai
03-06-2020, 09:20 AM
Here are my thoughts for the GMT+1 Timezone:

Charybdis: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 19:00
Kraken: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 18:00
Leviathan: Wednesday, Sunday 20:00
Black Dragon: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 18:00
Golden Plains Battle: Friday 21:00 - 24:00 (Upgrade the Rewards for a once a week event, 3x entry)
Fall of Hiram: Monday 21:00 - 24:00 (Upgrade the Rewards for a once a week event)
Red Dragonís Keep: Wednesday 21:00 - 24:00 (Upgrade the Rewards for a once a week event)
Kadum: Tuesday 21:00 - 24:00 (Upgrade the Rewards for a once a week event)
Lusca Awakening: 18:30
Abyssal Attack: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 19:00
Delphinad Ghost Ships: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 20:00

Sniffels
03-06-2020, 09:25 AM
I would love to have the old times back, all naval events at one time isnt good and there are so many ppl who cant be a part of it on weekdays because they need to work.

Maybe leave instance times as they are, but please change wordlbosse and activities like DGS, Abyssal, Lusca and co to the time they were before, so ppl can actually be part of it.

Sawny
03-06-2020, 09:36 AM
Hello everyone!

We've seen a lot of discussion recently about the updated timers for the EU region and we want to have a centralised place to gather all of your feedback about it!

Feedback for this should be constructive and to help with this, please be sure to be detailed and include things like the reason for the change, why something should be at your suggested time than another etc.

If you have a different timeframe in mind for events, be sure to let us know which timezone your suggestions take into account as we use UTC for our EU timers.

Should you have a lot of feedback to give for each area, please consider listing each thing separately so it is easier for all of us to review it like so:

Charybdis:
Kraken:
Leviathan:
Black Dragon:
Golden Plains Battle:
Fall of Hiram:
Red Dragonís Keep:
Kadum:
Lusca Awakening:
Abyssal Attack:
Delphinad Ghost Ships:

We are aware that many events and bosses on NA are not currently acting as intended, and we will be making a forum post for NA timers too once we have resolved the initial issues surrounding spawns.

I live on the GMT+2 timezone (Finland). And for me Kraken has been at 21:05 (before change) and Lusca Awakening 20:00, Abyssal Attack at 19:30. Delphinad Ghost Ship has been around 22:15 which is usually when the raids end. So I hope that the same timers could be brought in again.
And as for Charybdis (Lil Cherry as I call her) could be somewhere after DGS and spawn together with Leviathan. Whether that's at 22:30 or later is up to you.
So to make a simple schedule:
Mondays: Fall of Hiram 12:00 - Red Dragon's Keep 12:30 - Golden Plains Battle 13:00 - Kadum 13:30? - Lusca Awakening 20:00 - Black Dragon 21:00 or 22:00 - Delphinad Ghost Ships 22:15 (I normally don't do GPB, FoH, RDK nor Kadum during the evening so someone else can suggest those timers)
Tuesdays: same stuff till Abyssal Attack 20:00 - Kraken 21:05 - Leviathan 23:00
Wednesdays: same stuff as Monday + siege
Thursdays: same stuff as Tuesday till Kraken 21:05 - NO LEVIATHAN! Only Charybdis 23:00
Fridays: same stuff as Monday and Wednesday - Black Dragon 21:00 or 22:00
Saturdays: Same stuff as Tuesday & Thursday until Kraken 21:05 - Charybdis & Leviathan 23:00
Sundays: Same stuff as Monday, Wednesday & Friday.

Keep in mind, these are GMT+2 times.

Islyn
03-06-2020, 09:43 AM
Thank you Cosmo for asking the community's help.
I'm a hero on Alexander and asked on our Nuia Alexander Discord(1 000 members) for suggestions, this is what I came up with after a short discussion.
I think what needs to be done is to move every WB timer 2 hours earlier, and extend Golden plains battle to 1:00 hours so everyone can do 3 battles, and also shift the RD/Kadum timers a bit so if someone doesn't want to do 3 halcy war they can finish earlier with the other daily instances.
And too much boss spawning on Sunday, move 2 Kraken and Black dragon to Saturday.
Also I think all of this should be moved 1 hour earlier when we change to summer time.
My reasoning is that most people on EU servers live in UTC+1 zone, and they usually are at home by 6:00PM UTC, so they have 1 hour to do their dailies before the boss events start happening.

My proposal (all in UTC):

Golden Plains Battle: 1:30AM-2:30AM // 11:30AM-12:30AM // 8:30PM-9:30PM
Fall of Hiram: 1:00AM-4:00AM // 11:00AM-2:00PM // 8:00PM-12:00PM
Red Dragon’s Keep: 2:00AM-3:00AM // 12:00AM-1:00PM // 9:00PM-10:00PM
Kadum: 2:00AM-3:00AM // 12:00AM-1:00PM // 9:00PM-10:00PM
Kraken: 7:30PM (Every Tuesday and Saturday)
Black Dragon: 7:30PM (Every Tuesday and Saturday)
Leviathan: 7:30PM (Every Thursday and Sunday)
Charybdis: 7:30PM (Every Thursday and Sunday)
Abyssal Attack: 7:30PM-8:30PM
Lusca Awakening: 8:00PM
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 7:00PM

Do you live in UK, work and Have a Family? I am just wondering if the 1k members in your discord do?

Because FRANKLY Get home from work after 6 usually (if you evere commuted in England you know this), cook and serve and clean up dinner/ sort kids all in less than 1 hour?

Not asking for HOURS ON END here - but It has to be people who legit come in, pig their dinner down and go straight on game with no responsibility/personal hygiene at all who can usually make RELIABLY 7pm.

I would just put DGS back to 8:30 or so and perfect. <3

Arteminis
03-06-2020, 09:44 AM
The big problem right now that makes the timers unplayable for many players is that it is too late towards the evening and into the night, there is a huge gap between afternoon halcy and anything else happening during prime time in Europe, namely between 4pm and 9pm UTC. That is bad right now already during Daylight Saving Time, and will become worse when we switch to Summer Time for the majority of Europe, not even mentioning Eastern Europe players that have even bigger time zone difference to UTC, like people from Turkey or Russia. Making it impossible for a lot of guilds to pull numbers for content, or the lack of it during prime time making people play other games instead and not bother login in.

World Bosses:
Charybdis, Leviathan, Kraken & Black Dragon: Uptime for these Bosses are really long, and having them start this late in the night like they are right now, drags it too far into the night for most people.
To have any heathy and realistic contention over them, they need to be at the prime of the night. Also they should be on Fridays and Saturdays when most people have the free time in the evening, and not have those days completely blank as they are right now.
Also would considering moving some bosses off Abyssal Attack days, as it makes it some days really stacked with ingame Events, while others are lacking it completely.

Instanced Raids:
Golden Plains Battle: Queueing time windows are too small atm, also is the most popular instanced raid. We probably can't really change the time windows right now, but moving the late night one (3:30am GMT+1) to before reset, and the evening one to before the prime time events happen. So there is 3 different uptime for it when most people are awake/not at work and can participate.
Fall of Hiram: The timers to queue for this one are pretty big, might want to shrink it so there is more of it actually popping when people queue. Maybe cut down some of it in favor of Golden Plains Battle time.
Red Dragon’s Keep & Kadum: Queue and popularity is fine, just need to shift some late night time around to make it more available for most people.

Naval Events:
Lusca Awakening & Abyssal Attack: The entry events for most players into Navel Combat and needs to be moved earlier, along with Abyssal Attack, to not overlap too much with World Bosses and Delphinad Ghost Ships Spawns. Current timers are way to late for most people to have any real fun and Ships from all guilds of the factions turning up.

Delphinad Ghost Ships: Should be at least 1h apart from Abyssal Attack starting, since they are both Naval Events and overlapping them make guilds and ships have to decide which one they go for, instead of making them fight eachother.

Here my suggested timetable, considering the current time windows XL have given all the events, and if moving some World Boss Timers around to spread it more evenly throughout the week is possible. It should fit for the majority of the playerbase that works around 7am to 7pm about in their respective timezones, can come home and at least have a chance on most of the events in the game, even with Daylight Saving Time and Summer Time:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/668544638143168518/685516687436546068/unknown.png

Demondim
03-06-2020, 09:46 AM
I'd say just change the timers back to how they were before you changed them.

Having said that, I am still at a loss as to exactly why the timers were aligned to daytime play and not prime-time. (E.G: 1.5hrs of Golden Plains during the day and only 1hr in the evening... seems bad?)

Finally... Why did you change them at all from what they have been at since Unchained launch?
You never asked our input prior to this, just an arbitrary change!

Chochko
03-06-2020, 09:48 AM
Europe's time zones vary between UTC and UTC+4.
People that work can play after 18:00-19:00 in their time zone.
There should be 2 Slots for most events that suit hardcore players and more relaxed ones.
* Golden Plains Battle: Early 11:00 - 12:30 // Late 18:00 - 20:30 (extended to suit most zones)
* Fall of Hiram: Early 13:00 - 14:00 // Late 19:00 - 21:00 (extended to suit most zones)
* Red Dragon’s Keep: Early 12:30 - 13:30 // Mid 17:00-18:00 // Late 21:00 - 22:00
* Kadum: Early 13:00 - 14:00 // Late 19:00 - 20:00 (who goes there anyway)
* Kraken: 19:00 (Every Tuesday and Saturday)
* Black Dragon: 19:00 (Every Wednesday and Sunday)
* Leviathan: 19:30 (Every Thursday and Sunday)
* Charybdis: 19:00 (Every Wednesday and Saturday)
* Abyssal Attack: 21:00
* Lusca Awakening: 21:00
* Delphinad Ghost Ships: 18:30

Tanea
03-06-2020, 09:55 AM
simple thing: back to the old times and everything is ok

Pau
03-06-2020, 09:58 AM
btw since u are asking for suggestion , let ppl queue on serpentis/sea10 as before too , not only with full team.

Helixer
03-06-2020, 10:01 AM
9:30PM UTC to start anything importent is late. For me itīs 10:30 and stuff takes hour or more. Ppl got to sleep too before they go to work/school you know ? Imagine being UTC+3 then event starts at 0:30AM.
Tuesday/Thursday and Sunday for Kraken/Leviatan? Why did could you not at least do it Friday or Saturday so you have day off after that ?
Only 45 mins entry for Golden Plains during prime time ? You sure have to hope game doesnt get stuck in the lobby and kick you otherwise you get no GP

Ekimn
03-06-2020, 10:17 AM
Bring back old timers :)

Sugartherealone
03-06-2020, 10:39 AM
hallo,

i can tell you right now, the timers are completly ♥♥♥♥ed for any People who actually work. Most "Endgame" content which is PvP around the Worldbosses: Kraken, Leviathan, Abysall, Luscas, DGS, is nearly impossible to participate. I can speak about german timers, events start at 10.30pm around for us. If u have to work at 7/8 am, u cant even join them. Move the events back to 8 / 9pm german time. The population is already going down and down. If you dont fix the timers soon, literaly servers are ded.
I mean how can you not see this coming when you do an update on the game. Isnt it clear its to late for most players in europe? Dont get it....

best regards,
6 years Veteran Sugarbabe

Danotti
03-06-2020, 10:39 AM
old timers were better according to my experience in the game ...with new timers for example Fall of hiram is always short of ppl and not poping up always .Golden plain battles I can play once if I am lucky twice ..never had oppurtinity to play the 3rd time .

Valerof
03-06-2020, 10:54 AM
I am active in the game between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. (French time zone) like most people. It would be nice to put everything in this time slot.

Lukesso
03-06-2020, 10:58 AM
If any of the world bosses start between 16:00-21:00 UTC, its fine with me.

Jintao
03-06-2020, 11:01 AM
I'd say maybe bring everything forward by an hour for now, current event timers are better for me than the previous one by far but I think most people would agree that an hour would make a lot of difference.

Jintao
03-06-2020, 11:05 AM
old timers were better according to my experience in the game ...with new timers for example Fall of hiram is always short of ppl and not poping up always .Golden plain battles I can play once if I am lucky twice ..never had oppurtinity to play the 3rd time .

Honestly not sure if the fall of hiram issue is because of the timer change or the fact that a lot of people just don't want to do fall of hiram, it doesn't give much. I can't remember the last time I did it and I know a lot of people that have also avoided it for a long time before the timers even changed.

WeWillPlayButWeWork
03-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Komii hero from alexander BEST COMMENT! i AGREE FULLY WITH HIM

Mizaroth
03-06-2020, 11:29 AM
The big problem right now that makes the timers unplayable for many players is that it is too late towards the evening and into the night, there is a huge gap between afternoon halcy and anything else happening during prime time in Europe, namely between 4pm and 9pm UTC. That is bad right now already during Daylight Saving Time, and will become worse when we switch to Summer Time for the majority of Europe, not even mentioning Eastern Europe players that have even bigger time zone difference to UTC, like people from Turkey or Russia. Making it impossible for a lot of guilds to pull numbers for content, or the lack of it during prime time making people play other games instead and not bother login in.

World Bosses:
Charybdis, Leviathan, Kraken & Black Dragon: Uptime for these Bosses are really long, and having them start this late in the night like they are right now, drags it too far into the night for most people.
To have any heathy and realistic contention over them, they need to be at the prime of the night. Also they should be on Fridays and Saturdays when most people have the free time in the evening, and not have those days completely blank as they are right now.
Also would considering moving some bosses off Abyssal Attack days, as it makes it some days really stacked with ingame Events, while others are lacking it completely.

Instanced Raids:
Golden Plains Battle: Queueing time windows are too small atm, also is the most popular instanced raid. We probably can't really change the time windows right now, but moving the late night one (3:30am GMT+1) to before reset, and the evening one to before the prime time events happen. So there is 3 different uptime for it when most people are awake/not at work and can participate.
Fall of Hiram: The timers to queue for this one are pretty big, might want to shrink it so there is more of it actually popping when people queue. Maybe cut down some of it in favor of Golden Plains Battle time.
Red Dragon’s Keep & Kadum: Queue and popularity is fine, just need to shift some late night time around to make it more available for most people.

Naval Events:
Lusca Awakening & Abyssal Attack: The entry events for most players into Navel Combat and needs to be moved earlier, along with Abyssal Attack, to not overlap too much with World Bosses and Delphinad Ghost Ships Spawns. Current timers are way to late for most people to have any real fun and Ships from all guilds of the factions turning up.

Delphinad Ghost Ships: Should be at least 1h apart from Abyssal Attack starting, since they are both Naval Events and overlapping them make guilds and ships have to decide which one they go for, instead of making them fight eachother.

Here my suggested timetable, considering the current time windows XL have given all the events, and if moving some World Boss Timers around to spread it more evenly throughout the week is possible. It should fit for the majority of the playerbase that works around 7am to 7pm about in their respective timezones, can come home and at least have a chance on most of the events in the game, even with Daylight Saving Time and Summer Time:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/668544638143168518/685516687436546068/unknown.png

I think this is the most well thought out proposal, thank you for your feedback. I fully endorse this schedule.

LeonioTDS
03-06-2020, 11:38 AM
Charybdis: 19:30
Kraken: 19:30
Leviathan: 19:30
Black Dragon: 19:30
Golden Plains Battle: 14:00
Fall of Hiram: 15:00
Red Dragonís Keep: 16:00
Kadum: 17:00
Lusca Awakening: 19:30
Abyssal Attack: 19:00
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 19:00

Asuryen
03-06-2020, 11:57 AM
You need to take on consideration most of ppl at the end of month will be a utc+2 or +3.
So in current schedule in summer time: the first event for utc+1 will start at 22h and boss at 23h30; even midnight for utc+2.
It nice for some guild who have a lot of ppl who can go sleep at 3am. But for the majority of ppl who work or do study, the game is not playable, because the lack of event.

With that we have in summer time naval event which start at 18h ( 20h for eastier ppl) and big bosses start in 20h (or 22h).
Guild we have many evening event, and also even in ruled server (like alexander or halnaak) ruler guilds need to do a choice and not claim all easly.

I could not agree more with that Time Schedule, and the post in general. The Timers are right now in the most scuffed part, naval Content in this game is a huge part of the game and right now it is only tailored for people that have no regular job to regular 8 - 5 times. Please change it back or to the suggested schedule in this Post Gamingo! :-)

Thanks for reaching out to the community after yesterdays stream I felt a bit abandoned but now my voice feels heard again!

Feanurr
03-06-2020, 11:59 AM

As has already been said, from the prospective of a UK gamer (UTC and soon to be UTC+1 due to Daylight Saving), the current timers especially the boss ones are far too late starting. There is no way that I can attend these events and get up a be at work for 0830 the next day. They need changing to suit all the EU players (UTC+0 to +3) and to give them a chance of competing.

I'd like to say thank you to Arteminis and fully endorse their post too and would like to see a schedule similar to the one they have made.

Valakas
03-06-2020, 12:26 PM
You can remover times for half of the activities especially the small one like Fail of Hiram or battle royal. the amount of player required there is small unlike halcy, there you need 50+.

however, you might adjust the times to be more comfortable for morning players and evening players. according to UTC 0.

Aso, you should not combine hacy with a red dragon or kadum. both events take time. dragon sometimes takes 30m and halcy, well with bless maybe you will join raid within 40 minutes.

so I suggest changing the time to:

Hiram - 24\7
Battle royal 24\7

Red dragon\Kadum 10:00 \ 18:00
Helcy 2h 12:00 \ 20:00

Lusca 19:00
Abyssal 19:30

Kraken - Thursday 20:00 \ Wednesday 20:00
Leviofan - Saturday 20:00\ Wednesday 20:00
Termisia - Friday 20:00 \ Monday 20:00

Ships - 19:00

Perbert
03-06-2020, 01:10 PM
Abyssal and DGS:
The times are just too late. My server has now got half the people participating in DGS because it's so late and some people feel like they can't do both. Although most of the times you can still do abyssal after DGS.

This is because Turkey and Russia are at least 3+ hours ahead.

The old times weren't great either because at 5.30pm a lot of people are still at work or travelling from work.

I'd suggest finding some time in between 6.30pm and 8.30pm UTC

GPB:
If the intention is to have ppl doing 1/2 a day then it's fine as it is but it would be good if night time slot was a bit longer

Ubain
03-06-2020, 01:37 PM
just move up 1hour before from the new calendar , and it's perfect.

8.30pm utc for abysall seems good yes

Velverosa
03-06-2020, 03:13 PM
I can only do some of them when i dont have to work at all that day otherwise i cant participate in any event :/

Blinddemon123
03-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Pls make it back to it was used to be before the paych those timings were good and really suitable to alot of players, so pls change it back thanks in advance. :)

Azia
03-06-2020, 03:37 PM
I believe I made the first post in response to the new Event Schedule (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?359063-New-event-Schedule-unacceptable-to-majority-of-players!). Briefly the Events need to return to their orignal times. As it is many who work come home and go online to play and join the raids their guild makes. These current times are far too late for most people & there is quite a few in our guild who are unable to stay up late for most of them. Apart from the fact that from 6pm (UK time) until 9.30 (UK time) there are NO events at all, this is just not good as that time is PEAK game time for most people and they are now left with nothing to do for three & half hours. I have heard & believe many will just not renew their Patron as you have denied them a large part of the game they enjoy.

PLEASE restore the staus quo and make us all happy again! Thank you :D

Airigal
03-06-2020, 04:08 PM
Most of EU players play either with UTC +2 or UTC +3. Abbysal attack at UTC+3 21 30 and dgs 22 45 would be great

Bebesurf
03-06-2020, 04:27 PM
For anyone who has a real life, the timers are way too late
Since new timers, I am playing less, just potatoing. Thus, I am not buying anything in game anymore, and spending less time on it.
Game feels dead btw

Krates
03-06-2020, 08:47 PM
Good morning! I am an active player, as my guild do, we do almost all world bosses, instances, and events. After the last change in the schedule, it became difficult for most players of our guild, as well as for our allies, to visit the Kraken, Liviathan, Abyssal Attack, Luska Awekening, Delphinad Ghoast Ships, as well as interserver events. And in general, the tendency of the players has become noticeable that there are much fewer opponents, which can be explained by the fact that they also became uncomfortable to visit it.
I would like to ask you to change the schedule to the previous one, so that most of the players would be satisfied. If it is not possible to return to the previous schedule, then at least do everything listed above 1-3 hours earlier, please. Because of the new schedule, the daily routine has gone astray, you have to stay in the game almost until morning, if you whant to visit all exited events. In conclusion - the old schedule was almost perfect! Thanks.

AfterShock
03-07-2020, 12:30 AM
The new schedule is absolutely terrible. The important events are happening way too late in the evening. I don't mind having DGS, Abyssal/Lusca and Kraken in the same time. I even admire it. It's a way to prevent one dominant guild on the server to faceroll every event. As of the times itself, if we say the most active window is 17:00 - 22:00 UTC, in my opinion good schedule for the last events for the day would look like this:
Charybdis:
Kraken: 18:30 UTC
Leviathan: 19:30/20:00 UTC
Black Dragon: 19:30/20:00 UTC
Golden Plains Battle: 20:30 - 21:30 UTC
Fall of Hiram: 20:00 - 23:00 UTC
Red Dragon’s Keep: 19:30 - 20:30 UTC
Kadum: 19:30 - 20:30 UTC
Lusca Awakening: 18:30 UTC
Abyssal Attack: 18:30 UTC
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 18:30 UTC

I'm speaking here strictly from the point of view of a person with daily job and most people with daily job would agree.

Trkmn
03-07-2020, 03:14 AM
do u guys have any idea how late it is for working people, its imposible to do events and wake up early...

Ljosanna
03-07-2020, 04:17 AM
I rlly don't like the new timers because I have to work and can't attend most of the big wb events where the main pvp takes place ... so I just can do my dailys and then have to log off before the main fun starts. The old timers were not perfect but there's no way to please everybody with everything ... but this now is so MUCH WORSE. Soon we hit summertime so it's not only UTC+1 but UTC+2 (thinking of the poor souls with UTC+3/4 etc smh) and most events I love take place after midnight so well yea bye bye job? Nope sry. -> pls give us the old timers back and allow us having some fun between all this dailyage ~

Satalin
03-07-2020, 07:34 AM
Lost like 30% playerbase cause of the time change on EU!

Change them back as they were before!

This wont bring back lost players but MAYBE more people would show up for events, right now DGS and Abyssal are freefarm on EU.

Also whoever agreed on the time change should be fired. EU is starting to look like a ghost town.

PhlAi
03-07-2020, 08:46 AM
Those time framed events are a reason why I stopped playing the game. Not after the changes - just in general.

Guess some experienced the same situation. U come home after work and want to play some AA with ur guild mates or friends. "Heeey let's do some fun stuff" "Nooo I can't there is this time framed event coming I just can do now" ... "OK! Then let's do fun stuff afterwards" "Nooo I can't there is another time framed event next to the first one and I really prefer progression than fun. And after that event there is another event..." Tbh most of those events aren't even fun. And this daily loop of "Boring must do events to progress" is exhausting...

I know and understand why those events need to be at a fixed time. Otherwise there wouldn't be enough players to participate. But I think the game would really benefit off of a rework of those events by making them more small scale and without any time frame or by putting the progression rewards like honor in some daily quests which aren't only doable within a certain time frame. Would be much cooler for those who want to do fun stuff with their friends and guild mates at peak times (19 - 23 utc) and would be much more fair for those who can not spend their whole lives in AA to really enjoy and progress this game. In addition there are those events which are time framed on rng base like gr, cr, wh, aegis ... U have to do them to progress but u really can't do everything if u do not spend an unhealthy amount of time in this game. I totally understand and agree that there have to be some dailies to do and maybe there have to be or can be some time framed events - but they should be a fun part of the game and not a daily progression constraint.

Just my 2 cents...

MysticWizard
03-07-2020, 02:37 PM
For me, I'd like to play after dinner which is about 17:30 UTC (18:30 CET). I would want to stop playing around 21:00 UTC (22:00 CET). In the weekends I can play all day but sunday I'd like to stop around 21:00 UTC (22:00 CET).

I guess summer winter times mess this up a bit :P

CIeCY
03-07-2020, 04:25 PM
As an Working man all i can say is that i really want to have the Old Times back, bc i could participate in Events regardless of my Shift. ATM i cant Participate at Any Big Events (abyssal/Kraken/DGS9 because i either Work or have to Sleep. Most Times are good but please change the Naval Activities back to the Original time so more ppl will be able to participate.

Greetings o/

tenebrielle
03-08-2020, 03:23 AM
Kraken: start at 6 pm
Leviathan: start at 7pm
Black Dragon: start at 7pm
Golden Plains Battle: why not perma?
Red Dragonís Keep: why not perma ? or 6pm
Lusca Awakening: start at 7.30 pm
Abyssal Attack: start at 7.30 pm
Delphinad Ghost Ships: start at 6.30 pm

Ademptio
03-08-2020, 11:14 AM
As much as I understand the people complaining it is too late... I love the timers as I only get off work at 8 PM, by the time I am home and stuff it's 9 PM so the new timers are good for me. Whereas before I NEVER got to do most events... Unless it was a Saturday.

I wouldn't mind if it was an hour earlier so Kraken wouldn't take until midnight almost. Or even better... Reduce Kraken to a an hour instead of 2 hours... I mean if you are denying... Denying 2 hours is too long... If you cant kill it the first 15 mins you won't kill it at all anyways... At least let it despawn faster so people don't need to afk in water for hours.

Bloodmind
03-08-2020, 12:05 PM

Tpogatelnaya
03-09-2020, 04:03 AM
Please change back time. Cant farm Halcy cant farm dragon

Lostintime
03-09-2020, 01:16 PM
All timers in UTC.

Charybdis & Leviathan: 18:30 - 21:00 Tuesday & Friday
Black Dragon & Kraken: 19:00 - 21:00 Wednesday & Saturday
Red Dragon: 10:00 - 11:00 | 19:00 - 20:00 Sunday, Monday, Wednesaday
Fall of Hiram: 09:00 - 10:00 | 20:00 - 22:00
Kadum: 10:00 - 11:00 | 19:00 - 20:00 Tuesday, Thurdsay, Saturday
Lusca Awakening: 19:00
Abyssal Attack: 18:30 - 20:30
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 19:15 - 20:00 (despawning)
Golden Plains Battle: 11:00 - 13:30 | 20:00 - 21:30

Whatever decision is taken, the timers we currently have are killing all the competition for those events even on Alexander which is the most populated server.
A company with professional people wouldn't ever allow to schedule stuff like that.

Deflow
03-09-2020, 02:41 PM
Only going to do what I consider a healthy schedule for peak time PVP. This allows leads to keep a steady flow on events when making raids. Cause after all if the lead cant even form a raid the event schedule is meaningless. This allows raids to start on abyss, lusca and then break before Charybdis and kraken. Black dragon isnt attempted much on EU but a big part of that is the timers. I have added it in early to let raids attempt it . If your talking purely from a forming raids for conflict pvp stand point then this works. Its workable in the summer and the winter timers.

Charybdis: 19:30
Kraken: 20:30
Leviathan: 21:00
Black Dragon: 19:00
Golden Plains Battle: 22:00
Fall of Hiram: n/a
Red Dragon’s Keep: 22:30
Kadum: n/a
Lusca Awakening: 18:15
Abyssal Attack: 17:30
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 21:00

Ghundhy
03-10-2020, 03:48 AM
Ok here is my take on the new timers for EU:

Living in Sweden we have UTC+1 and in summertime UTC+2, all my times will be in Swedish times so for example if I write 12:00 the time will be 13:00 UTC+0 in the winter and 14:00 UTC+0 in the summer. So youīll need to remove ether one or two hours on the time (depending on season) I write to translate it to UTC+0.

Everyone has diffrent schedules, but as for me and many others I work the "standard" workday from 07:00 - 16:00. So my "prime time" on weekdays are from around 17/18:00 to 21/22:00. Me personally prefers to quit gaming around 21:00 and make myself ready for bed at around 22:00.

Weekends is dependent on life, but as itīs a free day the timers matters a litte less exept on sunday when I have to go to bed early.

As the timers are right now, almost every event is placed so that I canīt participate unless I damage my sleeping schedule because all the times are so late and that probobly speaks to a lot of people that have +1 and up.

I would propose a litte more split schedule, to fit a broader crowd: (these times will be in UTC+0)

Charybdis: 2 times a week, one on weekend and one on weekday. 18:30

Kraken: 2 times a week, one on weekend and one on weekday. 18:30

Leviathan: 2 times a week, one on weekend and one on weekday. 18:30

Black Dragon: 2 times a week. 19:30

Golden Plains Battle: 3 times a day. 07:30 - 08:30 | 11:30 - 12:30 | 18:00 - 20:00

Fall of Hiram: 3 times a day. 08:30 - 09:30 | 12:30 - 13:30 | 17:00 - 19:00

Red Dragon’s Keep: 2 times a day. 10:00 - 12:00 | 16:00 - 18:00

Kadum: 2 times a day. 10:00 - 12:00 | 16:00 - 18:00

Lusca Awakening: 1 time a day. 17:30

Abyssal Attack: 3 times a week. 18:00

Delphinad Ghost Ships: 3 times a week. 17:00

I choose these times because I believe that more people would benifit from having an earlier schedule and a lot of people dont want to do exactly everything everyday. (ofcourse there is the extreme hardcore crowd that wants to do everything everyday but letīs focus on the overall playerbase)
By splitting the events over more days and have them in, what I belive is, the primetime more people would be able to participate in all the events over the week, and noone would feel excluded since there is more chances to do the events on other days in the week.

Hahahahhahs
03-10-2020, 08:38 AM
Please revert back to what it was before.original event times were better.

Absolute Spirit
03-12-2020, 09:33 AM
Old timers please

Amyranrish
03-13-2020, 01:57 AM
Please return everything as it was. I lost the opportunity to participate in most guild activities.

Deflow
03-15-2020, 12:13 PM
No one is playing on legacy Jakar anymore. It is a ghost town. I have cancelled all my subs. When the publisher starts actually being a publisher I may consider subing again. For now I will not feed money to a glorified server host.

Umha
03-17-2020, 01:43 PM
The timers for golden plains battle and red dragons Keep/Kadum are pretty bad now for ppl who also have to go to work - also the time restriction was a not so nice choice for ppl who are out for work at usual european times ( 8:00 - 18:00 ) - so I am not able to join red Dragons Keep/Kadum sun/mon/wed and I daylie miss 1 halcy run because of the shorter opening times. Pls change it back to the old timers - also do smth bout the mass of afk ppl in halcy - the raid is not even able to kick them due the amount of afk players inside... Thank you

Imari Kurumi
03-18-2020, 09:08 AM
Pls do something about timers on NA side too!!!!
You promised a forum thread for NA, till now we're still not seeing one.
Seriously. What are you guys doing?

BobsynS
03-18-2020, 09:47 AM
Hello! I am from Europe and I play on Halnaak.

Here is my suggestion for Boss/Event timers :

"Should you have a lot of feedback to give for each area, please consider listing each thing separately so it is easier for all of us to review it like so:

Charybdis: 8pm UTC
Kraken: 6pm-7pm UTC ( 1 hour despawn timer only )
Leviathan: 7pm UTC
Black Dragon: 7pm UTC
Golden Plains Battle:11am-1pm and , 6pm-8pm ( 2 hour long time-windows ) UTC time
Fall of Hiram:7am-12pm , 4pm-9pm ( 5 hour long time-windows ) UTC time
Red Dragon’s Keep:1pm-2pm , 5pm-6pm , 11pm-12am ( 3x windows 1 hour long each ) UTC time
Kadum:same as Red Dragon's Keep - 1pm-2pm , 5pm-6pm , 11pm-12am ( 3x windows 1 hour long each ) UTC time
Lusca Awakening: 7.30pm UTC
Abyssal Attack: 7pm-8pm UTC ( 1 hour long event, not 2 hours as its currently set )
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 8pm UTC

"

Huiron
03-19-2020, 07:36 AM
The new timers are absolutely horrible.
As a morning person with a full time job living in UTC+1 timezone i am usually in bed by 21:00 UTC time.
This leaves ALL of the sea combat out of my reach.
The old times were not perfect, but a hell of a lot better than the new ones.

Why not make something like a repeating schedule of say 4 hours, rotated by 1 hour every day.
This will means some events overlap, but that is a bonus as I see it. It gives people choices as to what they find most fun.
This way everyone will have multiple chances to join an event daily and if it don't fit one day, it will the next one as it is rotated.
So if red dragon on monday run at 18:00, it will run at 19:00 on tuesday, 20:00 on wedsnesday, 21:00 on Thursday to go back to 18:00 on friday.

This will give people a chance to partipate in all events, not neccesarily every day and perhaps you can't do red dragon every day, but you can do it at least a few times a week no matter what timezone you have or how late you work.

Nebs
03-29-2020, 05:24 AM
You're killing the game with the new timers and the game is pretty dead already. I play in GMT +1 and now I have abyssal at 23:30. Luscas at midnight.

Scotion
03-29-2020, 11:43 AM
Same here... Can we at least get any UPDATE of INFO about this timers ??
- Will you change them or leave it as it is ?
- If yes ...then when we can expect that to happen ?

Right now this game for most ppl is like PVE only....many ppl already left the game, you want even more to do that ?
I really hope that you will finally answer.
Thanks.

RoseAlexis
03-29-2020, 12:20 PM
Here with me the same, and with the change of time it gets worse ..... I can not understand ... that you do nothing about it and see how the players leave the game one by one ... If you leave the times that way for a long time ... you will lose a lot of players who will definitely not come back. Finally do something .... at least say when you intend to do something and what .....

JoJo
03-30-2020, 08:50 AM
Start everything 2 hours earlier and we are golden. Ppl have time to come home and we can get to bed before midnight

Sorinah
03-30-2020, 11:06 AM
Hey, I am playing on Alexander and living in UTC+1,

My guess is I will not ask for perfect timers that i want, perfect boss rotation etc, I think it will be a lot of works. But guys this new timer are the worst thing possible. I mean who want and can start playing at 23:30pm for big content ? It's for me quite obvious that it's just too late.

Just put everything two hours earlier as a start ! And see for better improvement after if needed.

BUT PLEASE UPDATE US ON TIMMER AND DO SOMETHING, ATM IT JUST TOO LATE FOR ALL EUROPE !

I trust you guys; regards,

Valakas
03-31-2020, 10:05 AM
almost 1 month passed and still no even 1responce/// really/ you are doing from us a joke? a lot of players already have left and continued to because of that badly time changes.

Very major of the player base are UTC 1-4 while even for UTC 0.

Don't forget that Korea has only 1 TimeZone while we have 5-6 + 11 in RU (yes they have their own loc but many of them playing here )

RomanRodni
04-02-2020, 01:59 AM
Yeah, just fix it back.
Its ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed to have Golden Plains almons midnight. And to have a choice this vs that.
As a working man, and I think not only me, we would all agree, you cant catch up with this timing.
So you will have students and kids playing these days on this events.
Basically this would mean that if working guy cant get enough fun events and feels that other players have advantage, he would just leave the game.
And if working people leave the game, where u gonna have $ from?
Any reply from gms?

Azia
04-02-2020, 02:25 AM
Well clocks went forward 1 hour all over Europe which makes ALL event times totally beyond many who play now. I'm in a large successful guild doing all end game content and we have lost 2 guildies who have quit the game and many who are unable to attend our late evening raids any more! :( Not only that but because all the events overlap each other we are being deprived of most of the content we enjoyed before the times changed! I fear many more will leave.

Gamigo/XL please stop dragging your feet and get these times restored to their former times asap, you must realise it's the only right thing to do, Thank you.

Darkwish911
04-02-2020, 05:16 AM
А lot of people can't participate in 50% of events PLEASE return back timer.

xBelko
04-02-2020, 05:44 AM
Charybdis: 10:20PM CET
Kraken: 9:30PM CET
Leviathan: 9:30PM CET
Black Dragon: 10:20PM CET
Golden Plains Battle: 10:35AM - 11:35AM CET / 4:35PM - 5:35PM CET / 10:35PM - 11:35PM CET
Fall of Hiram: 9:00AM - 10:30AM CET / 3:00PM - 4:30PM CET / 10:00pm - 12:00AM CET
Red Dragon’s Keep: 11:40AM - 12:00AM CET / 5:40PM - 6:00PM CET / 11:40PM - 12:00AM CET
Kadum: 11:40AM - 12:00AM CET / 5:40PM - 6:00PM CET / 11:40PM - 12:00AM CET
Lusca Awakening: 7:30PM CET
Abyssal Attack: 7:00PM CET
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 8:30PM CET

Or a more detailed list:

Fall of Hiram 9:00AM - 10:30AM CET
Golden plains battle 10:35AM - 11:35AM CET
Red Dragon Keep/Kadum 11:40AM - 12:00AM CET
Fall of Hiram 3:00PM - 4:30PM CET
Golden plains battle 4:35PM - 5:35PM CET
Red Dragon Keep/Kadum 5:40PM - 6:00PM CET
Abyssal Attack 7:00PM CET
Lusca Awakening 7:30PM CET
Delphinad Ghost Ship 8:30PM CET
Kraken Spawn / Leviathan Spawn 9:30PM CET
Fall of Hiram 10:00pm - 12:00AM CET
Black dragon spawn / Charybdis Spawn 10:20PM CET
Golden plains battle 10:35PM - 11:35PM CET
Red Dragon Keep/Kadum 11:40PM - 12:00AM CET

RomanRodni
04-02-2020, 06:01 AM
Charybdis: 10:20PM CET
Kraken: 9:30PM CET
Leviathan: 9:30PM CET
Black Dragon: 10:20PM CET
Golden Plains Battle: 10:35AM - 11:35AM CET / 4:35PM - 5:35PM CET / 10:35PM - 11:35PM CET
Fall of Hiram: 9:00AM - 10:30AM CET / 3:00PM - 4:30PM CET / 10:00pm - 12:00AM CET
Red Dragon’s Keep: 11:40AM - 12:00AM CET / 5:40PM - 6:00PM CET / 11:40PM - 12:00AM CET
Kadum: 11:40AM - 12:00AM CET / 5:40PM - 6:00PM CET / 11:40PM - 12:00AM CET
Lusca Awakening: 7:30PM CET
Abyssal Attack: 7:00PM CET
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 8:30PM CET

Or a more detailed list:

Fall of Hiram 9:00AM - 10:30AM CET
Golden plains battle 10:35AM - 11:35AM CET
Red Dragon Keep/Kadum 11:40AM - 12:00AM CET
Fall of Hiram 3:00PM - 4:30PM CET
Golden plains battle 4:35PM - 5:35PM CET
Red Dragon Keep/Kadum 5:40PM - 6:00PM CET
Abyssal Attack 7:00PM CET
Lusca Awakening 7:30PM CET
Delphinad Ghost Ship 8:30PM CET
Kraken Spawn / Leviathan Spawn 9:30PM CET
Fall of Hiram 10:00pm - 12:00AM CET
Black dragon spawn / Charybdis Spawn 10:20PM CET
Golden plains battle 10:35PM - 11:35PM CET
Red Dragon Keep/Kadum 11:40PM - 12:00AM CET

Well its better to do it -2h
Cause not all can attend 11:40 PM event

Angan
04-02-2020, 06:59 AM
Charybdis: two hours earlier
Kraken: two hours earlier
Leviathan: two hours earlier
Black Dragon: two hours earlier
Golden Plains Battle: two hours earlier
Fall of Hiram: one hour earlier
Red Dragonís Keep: one hour earlier
Kadum: two hours earlier
Lusca Awakening: two hours earlier
Abyssal Attack: two hours earlier
Delphinad Ghost Ships: two hours earlier

Alekty Unchained
04-05-2020, 11:13 PM
Hello? Is anything happening?

Nebs
04-10-2020, 07:18 AM
Hello? Is anything happening?

We would like to have an official info about this. It has been almost a month. We're losing players. Just make every event 2h earlier and that's it. Even the sale on steam won't help if you keep this timers.

Thiccy
04-16-2020, 04:08 PM
I Dont understand why timers havent been changed for both EU and NA yet. Dont they see the effect its having on all servers? dont they see the number of people who are leaving the game daily? its stupid.

Thiccy
04-16-2020, 04:09 PM
Woops double post because slow internet!

Demondim
04-19-2020, 04:32 AM
It's been over six weeks since this thread was created, a resolution to or dismissal of the proposed boss & event timers would be greatly appreciated.

Krosi
04-21-2020, 04:50 PM
Imagine having a playerbase thats crying out for change and Gamigo/XL both just ignore it. 0 response on both the NA and EU forum posts. Another fresh start ruined because of incompetence.

leaving a post here for you boys in hopes it helps.. i know EU timers are even more ♥♥♥♥ed that NA timers atm <3

Alekty Unchained
04-29-2020, 08:54 AM
Imagine having a playerbase thats crying out for change and Gamigo/XL both just ignore it. 0 response on both the NA and EU forum posts. Another fresh start ruined because of incompetence.

leaving a post here for you boys in hopes it helps.. i know EU timers are even more ♥♥♥♥ed that NA timers atm <3

Unfortunately this seems to be very true... With the current event times this version of the game won't survive much longer with any meaningful player base

Valakas
05-03-2020, 07:38 AM

What did you expect from them? They are doing always like. Opening a discussion let people to cry half year until the them will become not reelevated anymore.

Arteminis
05-15-2020, 01:57 AM
What is even easier to fix timer for all future patches: Just move the Server Time from UTC to UTC+2.
That way even with the Korean Timers of 21:30 server time, everything would spawn 2 hours earlier than it does now, also Reset would be 2h earlier at 12 midnight and not at 2am for 90% of the player base.

Demondim
05-21-2020, 11:17 AM
What a surprise, STILL not reply or response from any1 in control.

WAKE UP & ENGAGE THE PLAYERBASE FFS

UterHellborn
05-25-2020, 10:06 AM
I play +3 UTC. Naval content (including world bosses) start for me after midnight. That's why I lost this best part content of Archage.
Please make start the events early.
I suggest start events at 18-19 UTC.
Thank you and have a nice day.

AshdeuzoFR
05-25-2020, 04:01 PM
We are still waiting 3 months later ..

Vi Neomir
05-28-2020, 10:48 AM
We are still waiting 3 months later ..

Another 3 months to go until the clocks change and the timers go back 1 hour. Pretty sure they have decided already to take no action at all.

Asmodeu
06-19-2020, 12:19 PM
Hi, Friends!

I am one of the ArcheAge: Unchained players, my nickname is Asmodeu. Since I am a regular streamer on the Halnaak server and authorized on the official channel of your Discord as a content creator, some players asked me to find out from you when the old times of respawn of raid bosses will return.

The community complains that the revival of world bosses does not suit them for many reasons.

According to players from the CIS and many European players, at the present time, the revival of bosses is already too late, which complicates the workflow in real life.

Now the raids are held until 4 am, which, according to the players, significantly reduced the online component of the raids from 100-200 to 50-60 people.
These conditions also have a detrimental effect on the work performance and health of players.

4 months have passed since you announced your appeal to the creators of ArcheAge about the return of the old time of the respawn of raid bosses. Since then, you no longer tell us how negotiations are progressing, what stage they are at, and whether we should expect positive changes at all.

On behalf of all interested players, I ask you to give us an answer when they return the revival of world bosses that began at 7:30 pm in the EU, or at least postpone it to an earlier time. This is an extremely important issue for us!

Thank You!

Krates
06-19-2020, 01:48 PM
Good afternoon! After the last change of respawns of world bosses and other events, there were a lot of dissatisfied people. Online is falling every month, fewer and fewer people come to these bosses, many have already gone to work and can no longer afford to sit up until night. Well, if there are a lot of dissatisfied people because of this, is it really impossible to change this time in 4 months? well, at least move the respawn 1-2 hours ago, it will be nice. If you do nothing, the servers will simply die and there will be no battles for world bosses.

Akaoni666
06-19-2020, 11:19 PM
too late!!! return the old time !!!

Awiley
06-20-2020, 07:40 AM
Respawn world bosses very late.
I have to sit until 4 in the morning, and at 6 in the morning I have to get up to work.
There should not be a choice of a game or work.
You will lose players because of this, as it hinders the development of players and hinders the mastering game content.
Return the old time bosses respawn , or add another 2-3 respawn at different times.

Dunkelherz
06-28-2020, 02:35 PM
CHANGE the TIMERS how they was Befor is that so hard? AFTER nearly 9 month nothing changed in a good direction i was hoping the timers was changing with The new DLC but nothing this stupid event timers are ruining Guilds and communitys .

Dunkelherz
06-28-2020, 02:35 PM
TRION should be able to read this forum also why they not letting Gamigo change this ? i cant undrestand it

kruntt
07-30-2020, 12:59 PM
I chose this server only because it has perfect event time for me and now it's just changed. I spend money for pack and lot of time and now can't participate in activities interesting for me.
I think it's not only my problem so please change timers back, now i see only one decision - leave server, because i can't do here what i want.

Amyranrish
07-30-2020, 09:44 PM
Thank you very much for hearing our requests. It was a great evening yesterday. It has been a long time since there were such large raids on weekdays. From all sides. Everyone with whom I spoke is very happy with the new timers.