PDA

View Full Version : NA Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Cosmo
03-30-2020, 07:54 AM
Hello everyone!

We've seen a lot of discussion recently about the updated timers for the NA region and we want to have a centralised place to gather all of your feedback about it now that the bosses themselves are spawning on their intended schedule.

Feedback for this should be constructive and to help with this, please be sure to be detailed and include things like the reason for the change, why something should be at your suggested time than another etc.

If you have a different timeframe in mind for events, be sure to let us know which timezone your suggestions take into account.

Should you have a lot of feedback to give for each area, please consider listing each thing separately so it is easier for all of us to review it like so:

Charybdis:
Kraken:
Leviathan:
Black Dragon:
Golden Plains Battle:
Fall of Hiram:
Red Dragonís Keep:
Kadum:
Lusca Awakening:
Abyssal Attack:
Delphinad Ghost Ships:

Drizzitxv
03-30-2020, 09:20 AM
Days and times are nice. I like that ALL wb content spawns on Sundays.

I'd like to see a sooner spawning of all content. I'm Currently on CST and summer spawns are later than I can play. I have a "9-5" job that doesn't allow me to play this late. Winter hours are more manageable but I've found myself only able to go for limited time on content without losing sleep for my job(which I won't be doing for long).

Charybdis: one hour earlier
Kraken: one hour earlier
Leviathan: one hour earlier
Black Dragon: one hour earlier
Golden Plains Battle: one hour earlier
Fall of Hiram: one hour earlier
Red Dragonís Keep: one hour earlier
Kadum: one hour earlier
Lusca Awakening: one hour earlier
Abyssal Attack: one hour earlier
Delphinad Ghost Ships: one hour earlier

Tessi
03-30-2020, 10:03 AM
World boss timers for events are way late in the evening for a large portion of East Coast North America and Central North America. If these spawns could be moved to an hour earlier that would be great and allow a larger number of players to participate. Thank you for your consideration.

Drizzitxv
03-30-2020, 11:25 AM
I'd also like to add that the Castle sieges suffer from time being Late in the night

Castle sieges: one hour earlier

Glazey
03-30-2020, 12:39 PM
Best post had to copy it I agree

I'd like to see a sooner spawning of all content. I'm Currently on CST and summer spawns are later than I can play. I have a "9-5" job that doesn't allow me to play this late. Winter hours are more manageable but I've found myself only able to go for limited time on content without losing sleep for my job(which I won't be doing for long).

Red Dragon’s Keep: one hour earlier

Aker
03-30-2020, 01:56 PM
I do agree that boss timers and siege timers should be one hour earlier for the central and eastern coast NA players. For NA west coast and pacific players, these times are okay. If daylight savings never happened, the time of bosses would been manageable. As a East Coast player majority of these boss spawn are around 10:00 pm and sometimes don't end until after midnight. Only reason these timers are okay for now is cuz of the quarantine situation.

Abyssal Attack: one hour earlier, and shorten to only 1 hour. 2 hour contested abyssal is exhausting, plus if the crystal is channelled,
that's another 1 hour added to abyssal.
Delphinad Ghost Ships: stay as is. i see no reason to change DGS.

Squanky
03-30-2020, 02:34 PM
As an east coaster, I have to agree with everyone else that has posted so far.

There is one thing that wasn't mentioned in the original post however and I believe this is also very important. Naval arena is currently up for 9 hours and with a minimum entry requirement of lvl 30 and no gear score, maybe people and guilds (looking at you Aria people) have been rigging their games to have virtually no competition to boost certain players up on the leaderboard for the insanely overpowered figurehead rewards at the end of the month. I suggest we go back to the old timer on naval arena (1 hour, 3 times per day) instead of the current 9 hour availability and increase the minimum level and possibly make a gear score requirement to enter as well.

Naval Arena:1 hour, 3 times per day, add a higher minimum level and add a gear score requirement to enter

tyda
03-30-2020, 06:04 PM
Event Schedule suggestion in PDT:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626658405532041227/683845143077584908/Archeage_Event_Schedule_PDT.jpg

coolenough2
03-30-2020, 06:14 PM
With all of the content centered around NA Ďprime timeí nothing gets killed. People get excited that a new World boss is out, but then the raids just end up going to do Glenn and Meina instead ( sometimes DGS). I believe you need to take older content such as DGS, Kraken, Abyssal and spread them out throughout the 24 hour Archeage day. Only have the newest Bosses during prime time, and players can better focus on defeating them.

Drizzitxv
03-31-2020, 05:02 AM
That's an interesting idea. But they've already kinda done that with RD and Kadum. I don't know if that's a wise suggestion considering what's happened to "older" content already.

Starling
04-01-2020, 06:24 AM
Please change the timers back to what they were. As an east coast player content is way too late for me because I work. My guild leader can't even come to content any more and has had to quit the game because of it. Anyone who didn't like the previous times would have quit the game ages ago. The people who are still left playing liked the times the way they were. Changing it now only makes you lose players, not gain them.

SpeechyPatterson
04-01-2020, 06:24 AM
BRING BACK OLD BOSS TIMERS. When everyone started playing AAU it was based on the old timers. The playerbase that liked or could adjust to those timers are your CURRENT playerbase. The playerbase that didnt like them or were unable to adjust havent just been sitting around waiting for something to happen, they have quit and they quit months ago. Focus on your current playerbase and stop driving them away.

Old timers were doable and/or people were able to attend content late but wouldnt miss it all together.

Charybdis: Old Timer
Kraken: Old Timer
Leviathan: Old Timer
Black Dragon: Old Timer
Golden Plains Battle: Dont care
Fall of Hiram: Dont care
Red Dragon’s Keep: Dont care
Kadum: Dont care
Lusca Awakening: Dont care
Abyssal Attack: Old Timer
Delphinad Ghost Ships: Old timer

Akanoob
04-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Please revert to old timer please.
Its almost impossible stay late all days . the servers are dying because of that.

iheal
04-01-2020, 10:27 AM
Not a fan of the new times once daylight savings hit.. its super late for anyone on the east coast. If you have a full time day job you cant make most of the events because you have to go to bed at a decent hour. Would really like to see the times go back at least 1 hour for the east coast at least..

Keefa
04-01-2020, 10:28 AM
EVERY SINGLE TIMER:

SET IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE

Holy crap. There are SO MANY Things wrong with the current timers.

Change day spawns back to the way it was before. Zero content on friday? The most popular day to play? Are you for real right now?

Everything spawns on sunday? AT LIKE 11 PM EST? The day everyone has to go to bed early becuase of work on Monday? AGAIN ARE YOU FOR REAL?

SWAP timers back to old day schedule.
BUMP timers backwards (INCLUDING RESET) by a MINIMUM of TWO (2) hours. Content starting at damn near midnight for EST players is probably the dumbest, biggest goofball mistake i've ever seen a publisher make in my 18 odd years of MMO gaming. Simply absolutely the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen in forever. Ya'll garbage.

You have lost over half kaylin east players due to timer swap and world bosses not spawning. Fix it ffs.

popchops
04-01-2020, 11:38 AM
Kraken: old timer
Leviathan: keep
Black Dragon: old timer
Golden Plains Battle: old timer
Fall of Hiram: keep
Red Dragonís Keep: keep
Kadum: keep
Lusca Awakening: old timer
Abyssal Attack: old timer
Delphinad Ghost Ships: old timer

Swedishchef
04-01-2020, 12:25 PM
BRING BACK OLD BOSS TIMERS.
PLEASE SEND HELP THE PLEBS NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO CONTENT ALSO
Old timers were doable and/or people were able to attend content late but wouldnt miss it all together.

Red Dragon’s Keep: Dont care

BestHealerNA
04-01-2020, 12:31 PM
Please revert to old timers. In my opinion, it was the middle ground accessible to majority of the players. New timings made things worse, good for half the playerbase while the other half are left in dirt unable to attend most or any at all. 1/3 of my guild are contemplating on quiting due to the new timers, they cant get any progression done without these events.

Charybdis: Previous Timer
Kraken: Previous Timer
Leviathan: Previous Timer
Black Dragon: Previous Timer
Golden Plains Battle: N/A - Keep the same if needed
Fall of Hiram: N/A - Keep the same if needed
Red Dragon’s Keep: N/A - Keep the same if needed
Kadum: N/A - Keep the same if needed
Lusca Awakening: N/A - Keep the same if needed
Abyssal Attack: Previous Timer
Delphinad Ghost Ships: Previous Timer

Luhoran
04-01-2020, 01:58 PM
I'd say the first thing that needs adjustment is to allow events to run without being affected by daylight savings time! This will solve the "one hour earlier" problem people in the East Coast are posting about currently, and will prevent future fallout when Daylight Savings Time eventually ends.

If that's not possible, then yes I'd like to see the following:

Minisuka
04-01-2020, 02:41 PM
In my opinion you currently have to many things stacked ontop of each other, granted this forces a choice in content but some things we miss that were never issues before. So I think that all the major world bosses should keep their current timeslots forcing people to choose which loot they want. (By major world bosses I mean: Charybdis, Kraken, Leviathan, Black Dragon)
Delphinad Ghost ships should be one hour earlier than world bosses since they aren't technically a world boss.
I feel like these have perfect time slots (unless DGS would overlap them then move them back an hour): Golden Plains Battle, Fall of Hiram, Red Dragonís Keep, Kadum
Finally I think Luscas Awakening and Abyssal Attack should be placed back before reset when nothing else was, this gives heroes or aspiring heroes the option for leadership and the faction the option for pvp and gold. Spreading these apart promotes more activity than stacking them with world bosses.

Ultadine
04-01-2020, 03:23 PM
PLEASE SEND HELP THE PLEBS NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO CONTENT ALSO

Golden Plains Battle: Dont care, new timers not to bad.
Fall of Hiram: Dont care, not a real event
Red Dragon’s Keep: Dont care, doesnt matter
Kadum: Dont care, who even does this
Lusca Awakening: Dont care, Why is this even an event

SpazzyShazzy
04-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Lusca Awakening: I like the current time.
Abyssal Attack: I like the current time.

Efreat
04-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Please change the timers back to what they were. As an east coast player content is way too late for me because I work. My guild leader can't even come to content any more and has had to quit the game because of it. Anyone who didn't like the previous times would have quit the game ages ago. The people who are still left playing liked the times the way they were. Changing it now only makes you lose players, not gain them.

I agree with this, original times were far better imo

Liem
04-01-2020, 04:42 PM
Charybdis: Make it 1 hour earlier
Kraken: Make it 1 hour earlier
Leviathan: Make it 1 hour earlier (Also fix it why on Sunday the boss still up for 2 hours after all other 3 despawn)
Black Dragon: Make it 1 hour earlier
Golden Plains Battle: Its kinda ok, but u need to make schedule longer so we can enter 3 times (instead of waiting for the next schedule)
Fall of Hiram: Doesnt do this one so i dont really care..
Red Dragonís Keep: Make it so it doesnt stack with dailies like Jola Meina Glenn
Kadum: Doesnt do this one so i dont really care
Abyssal Attack: Make it not spawn in the middle of boss spawn please
Lusca Awakening: Same as Abyssal, but after abyssal spawn
Delphinad Ghost Ships: Make it 1 hour earlier or before/after boss spawn/despawn

Import
04-01-2020, 06:41 PM
Really miss old timers. Pretty much push everything 1 hour earlier. For instances, current timers are fine to be honest. Its only the bosses that really need a change.

Thanks!

UpsettySpaghetti
04-02-2020, 02:29 AM
Please revert to old times. They were way better than the timers now.

Krosi
04-02-2020, 02:29 AM
Instance timers are fine because they dont impact the game! Boss timers need to be reverted back.. over half the playerbase is unable to attend content since this update came.

BRING BACK OLD TIMERS <3

Rusakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
04-02-2020, 04:43 AM
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Angan
04-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Charybdis: two hours earlier
Kraken: two hours earlier
Leviathan: two hours earlier
Black Dragon: two hours earlier
Golden Plains Battle: two hours earlier
Kadum: two hours earlier
Lusca Awakening: two hours earlier
Abyssal Attack: two hours earlier
Delphinad Ghost Ships: two hours earlier

Munchee
04-02-2020, 09:27 AM
Put back all old timers ya nerds. New timers made me leave the game

Madbeefpatty
04-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Put back all old timers ya nerds. New timers made me leave the game

Your not the only one Munchee. I have also quit the game along with most of my guild. The new timers just dont work and they should have gotten feedback from players before patching them. Hopefully they put back the old timers and players come back.

Xxxx
04-02-2020, 11:29 AM
Fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile fix exile

themightythree
04-02-2020, 11:39 AM
I'd like to leave my feedback about this as well. Not to be rude to non-EU players but my argument is very solid in my opinion, we're an EU server and these timers have a huge impact to majority as they are far too late. While I understand people might have work or other stuff to do during the day, this should not be a reason for the game to have these timers. I'd highly suggest that at LEAST boss timers get changed back to how they were. Instance timers arnt great for me but i can live with not doing 3 halcy's per day.

bobthebuilda
04-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Longer timer player, first time forum user!

Iv never had to use the forums until now and i felt like i had to make a forum account and give my 2 cents on the event and boss timers. Timers werent great previously but for most of the players they were manageable. Poeple were able to and did change up there schedules to meet content needs. This sudden change in timers hasnt done the game any benefits and from what i can see has driven players away. Dont change something that isnt broken. Focus on improving the game and take feedback from players be it good or bad.

I agree with what most people are saying on this thread and that is to change timers back to what they were

Newphonewhodis
04-02-2020, 11:55 AM

I agree with Starlings comment. I lost all motivation to play unchained at the moment because i cant attend content. Im either at work or getting ready/sleeping for work the next day. Please change timers back to what they were <3

Zazima
04-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Ima from the WC and I aswell thing the old timers were better. I changed my work schedules around the old timers to attend content. I do like the halcy / RD changes etc, keep them the same or as close as you can but id like to see old boss timers return.

Also, who can tell me where my names from? do we have any old school gamers in here? :D

Efreat
04-02-2020, 12:29 PM
Original Timers work best, We structured a lot around them and people who would prefer this time likely already left.

Elisee
04-02-2020, 01:48 PM
I like the way halcy and RD are done now but original timers worked best for bosses. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people have left since this latest update :(

Sheezy
04-02-2020, 03:25 PM

Red Dragonís Keep: Dont care

fightmeh88
04-02-2020, 05:22 PM
New spawn times suck bring back old spawns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9tails
04-02-2020, 06:33 PM
Keep event dailys like halcy, RD and Hirm the same but change boss timers back to how they were so many cant attend bosses with these new timers

lolipoppy
04-03-2020, 01:59 AM
Old timers best timers

Pwancy
04-03-2020, 02:12 AM
I want to play the game again but no point because i cant come to content :'( i want old bosses back aswell

DAE
04-03-2020, 02:14 AM
Please bring back old boss timers, this has literally killed our server. 80%+ Of our guild has left because of this, including everyone that I joined the game with... The current timers are way too late in the evening, I don't want to be fighting over content at 10pm+, that's just insanity.

Azeros
04-03-2020, 05:59 AM
I think most east coasters and players from South America would agree that events need to start earlier, so here's my feedback:

Charybdis: 2 Hours earlier
Kraken: 2 Hours earlier
Leviathan: 2 Hours earlier
Black Dragon: 2 Hours earlier
Golden Plains Battle: Keep as it is
Fall of Hiram: Keep as it is
Red Dragon’s Keep: Keep as it is
Kadum: Keep as it is
Lusca Awakening: Start it 15 mins earlier than abyssal attack
Abyssal Attack: 2 Hours earlier
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 2 Hours earlier

West coasters will still be able to participate with these hours even if they work a 9-5 job. 2 Hours is enough of a compromise so that everyone can participate.

notmynameplate
04-03-2020, 11:36 AM
Events need to be changed back to what they were already...

Loggedin
04-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Events need to be changed back to what they were already...

I agree with this guy change events back already

Andrewage
04-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Revert to original spawn/event timers pls

Merkedd
04-03-2020, 07:06 PM
So timers during the week are too late. Content spawns during the week but main boss spawns like kraken and levi dont happen on friday or saturdays but EVERYTHING happens on sundays. these timers are ♥♥♥♥, simple. Bring back the original timers and days they spawned on

16hippyhoppos
04-03-2020, 09:37 PM
Does any1 like the new event timers? every1 iv spoken to says they dont and a good chunk of my guild have left the game because of it. sad because i thought gamigo had a really good start when unchained came out. Hopefully trhey wont make the same mistakes trion did and actually listen to the players. I would fill out the template cosmo posted but theirs no point, just bring back the old event spawns and every1 will be happy

Thank you for making this forum post @Cosmo

BestHealerNA
04-04-2020, 09:18 AM
Does any1 like the new event timers? every1 iv spoken to says they dont and a good chunk of my guild have left the game because of it. sad because i thought gamigo had a really good start when unchained came out. Hopefully trhey wont make the same mistakes trion did and actually listen to the players. I would fill out the template cosmo posted but theirs no point, just bring back the old event spawns and every1 will be happy

Thank you for making this forum post @Cosmo

I agree, it is sad. Im ingame currently and i see a couple of people with alts, thats it. Yes its early but its the weekend. I remember a couple of months pack and austera would be packed with people doing stuff and dueling. Now its a ghost town all because of one patch. People dont login anymore, so many people have left and will prob never return. Hopefully Gamigo and XL dont take too long to bring in new timers and hopefully people will come back. I forone would like to see old timers return ASAP.

Soupah
04-04-2020, 02:39 PM
Hey move all the stuff back 2 or 3 hours so I don't have to stay up until 2am every night because I have no life.

keefadiedtoacee
04-04-2020, 03:06 PM
I have not seen so many people quit at one instance than when this timer change happened, things need to be changed or this game will not survive.

Meteorite
04-04-2020, 04:54 PM
Please change timers so I can play again :(

Crimecommitter
04-04-2020, 04:56 PM

No reason to play anymore, I have a wife and kids and I'd like to spend time with them in the evening instead of being forced to play archeage at 10pm+ if I want to go to any content.

Hugsofwar
04-04-2020, 05:16 PM
No idea why timers were ever changed, everyone who was currently playing were sticking around because they could play on the current timers. Those who quit were the people that couldn't make the old timers. Now that they've been changed you've ruined it for the people who stuck around and forced a massive chunk of the player base to quit.

Jubaa
04-04-2020, 05:20 PM

^^^ Please change

quebecgold
04-04-2020, 05:25 PM
the most fun i ever had was when i successfully tanked kraken and i cant do that anymore bcuz of the new timers

Noviern
04-05-2020, 11:12 AM
New NA Content Timers

Majority of players on the NA servers work a 9-5 job.
People need sleep.
Majority of players on the NA servers live within the PST - EST time zones.

The idea is to keep most content starting and ending at the same time everyday to reduce confusion, while at the same time having decent times for both west and east coast, and to spread content throughout the week.

Instances
Golden Plains Battle: Everyday
PST 2:30-4:00 AM -------- 10:30-12:00 PM -------- 6:30-8:00 PM
CST 4:30-6:00 AM -------- 12:30-2:00 PM -------- 8:30-10:30 PM
EST 5:30-7:00 AM -------- 1:30-3:00 PM -------- 9:30-11:00 PM

Fall of Hiram: Everyday
PST 3:00-4:30 AM -------- 12:30-2:00 PM -------- 8:30-10:00 PM
CST 5:00-6:30 AM -------- 1:30-3:00 PM -------- 9:30-11:00 PM
EST 6:00-7:30 AM -------- 2:30-4:00 PM -------- 10:30-12:00 AM

Red Dragonís Keep: Everyday
PST 3:30-5:00 AM -------- 1:00-2:30 PM -------- 9:00-10:30 PM
CST 5:30-7:00 AM -------- 2:00-3:30 PM -------- 10:00-11:30 PM
EST 6:30-8:00 AM -------- 3:00-4:30 PM -------- 11:00-12:30 AM

Kadum: Everyday

Naval Arena: Still Water: Everyday
PST 2:00-11:00 PM
CST 3:30-12:30 PM
EST 5:00-2:00 AM

Server Events

Lusca Awakening: Everyday
PST 5:30-6:30 PM
CST 7:30-8:30 PM
EST 8:30-9:30 PM

Abyssal Attack: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
PST 5:00-6:30 PM
CST 7:00-8:00 PM
EST 8:00-9:30 PM

Notes: This has been reduced from 2 hours to an hour and half because the majority of players would agree sitting on a boat for that long can be rather boring.

Sieges: Saturday OR Sunday
PST 3:00-4:00 PM
CST 5:00-6:00 PM
EST 6:00-7:00 PM

Notes: Sieges are currently on wednesday which feels kind of awkward considering its the middle of the work week. Sieges on the weekend make more sense considering the average player wont have work on the weekend and will be looking for stuff to do.

World Bosses
Charybdis: Wednesday, Saturday

Kraken & Leviathan: Monday, Friday, Sunday

Black Dragon: Friday, Saturday
PST 6:30-8:00 PM
CST 8:30-10:30 PM
EST 9:30-11:00 PM

Delphinad Ghost Ships: Everyday
PST 7:00-8:00 PM
CST 9:00-10:00 PM
EST 10:00-11:00 PM

Here is a image (you'll need to zoom in) of what the new timers (from EST) would look like on a calendar, subtract 3 hours for PST conversion and 1 hour for CST conversion.

Thiccy
04-08-2020, 02:33 PM
New NA Content Timers

People need sleep.

The idea is to keep most content starting and ending at the same time everyday to reduce confusion, while at the same time having decent times for both west and east coast, and to spread content throughout the week.

Instances

Red Dragon’s Keep: Everyday

Server Events

Notes: This has been reduced from 2 hours to an hour and half because the majority of players would agree sitting on a boat for that long can be rather boring.

Notes: Sieges are currently on wednesday which feels kind of awkward considering its the middle of the work week. Sieges on the weekend make more sense considering the average player wont have work on the weekend and will be looking for stuff to do.

World Bosses

Here is a image (you'll need to zoom in) of what the new timers (from EST) would look like on a calendar, subtract 3 hours for PST conversion and 1 hour for CST conversion.

Well damn.. couldnt have asked for a better reply! Wonder when they will consider all the feedback about timers? Im guessing not anytime soon because EU timers are still a mess and theirs is unplayable atm.

ChalvlPlo0
04-10-2020, 05:56 AM
Can you please change the boss timers to original time, it makes it incredibly difficult to do world bosses or content with the hours so scuffed o.-

themightythree
04-16-2020, 04:04 PM
Can you please change the boss timers to original time, it makes it incredibly difficult to do world bosses or content with the hours so scuffed o.-

It doesnt look like anything will happen anytime soon. Eu timers havent even been fixed yet. Starting to thing gamigo isnt passing on the feedback.

Elisee
04-16-2020, 04:11 PM
Everyday more and more players are leaving the game because they are unable to attend bosses. Cosmo even said in Discord that timers were there top priority LMAO. Gamigo are as bad as trion it seems.

Madbeefpatty
04-16-2020, 05:30 PM
bring back old boss timers alreaady

bobthebuilda
04-17-2020, 01:59 AM
New NA Content Timers

People need sleep.

Instances

Red Dragonís Keep: Everyday

Server Events

World Bosses

I like what Noviern did and im happy with the times he suggested. id vote for these times or original timers.

Glace
04-17-2020, 10:31 AM
I also like the times Noviern posted. I'm in EST and things are running too late to participate in them at all :[

fightmeh88
04-17-2020, 12:44 PM
Everyday more and more players are leaving the game because they are unable to attend bosses. Cosmo even said in Discord that timers were there top priority LMAO. Gamigo are as bad as trion it seems.

Ha Gamigo as bad as Trion, good one. Yes i agree Gamigo could do things quicker, yes i agree Gamigo could listen to the community and get feedback on some elements, yes i agree there could be improvements. But they are nowhere near as bad as trion was with there P2w BS. Anyway this isnt the place for a Gamigo and Trion debate, lets get back to event timers.

@Cosmo @ iArches When can we expect an update on event timers?

mcos
04-18-2020, 03:21 AM
Hi, please look into changes for event spawn times. There are so many awesome guildies and allies suffering from the current event schedule due to time zone differences. Love this game and people I have met. It hurts to see people burn out and the population decline.

9tails
04-18-2020, 01:25 PM
Why havent we heard anything about this yet from Gamigo? Server population is decline everyday and no one seems to want to do anything about it. Are they trying to kill off the game? I havent logged in for weeks and with everything thats going on IRL i thought id come back to check it out. Very upset things are still the same.

themightythree
04-19-2020, 11:53 AM
Still no change in timers? can Gamigo at LEAST let us know if this will change or not?

Krosi
04-21-2020, 04:47 PM
Day {Insert Number of days here} since this forum post was made with 0 response from Gamigo or XL. Guess they dont care about the quitting playerbase. Here i thought Trion was bad but at least with the P2W we knew what was coming. Gamigo just feeds you BS in hopes people stick around. Another Archeage fresh start ♥♥♥♥ed.. Wont get many more chances just saying. I think its time to move onto better things!

Madbeefpatty
04-24-2020, 01:13 PM
Any updates on this? My question seems to be getting ignored on discord

End game
05-01-2020, 07:28 AM
Charybdis:2 hours earlier
Kraken:2 hours earlier
Leviathan:2 hours earlier
Black Dragon:2 hours earlier
Golden Plains Battle:2 hours earlier
Fall of Hiram:2 hours earlier
Red Dragonís Keep:2 hours earlier
Kadum:2 hours earlier
Lusca Awakening:2 hours earlier
Abyssal Attack:2 hours earlier
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 2 hours earlier

Azzarith
05-01-2020, 12:26 PM
The new timers are way too late for NA. I can't show up most of the time because I need to get up in the morning to, you know, work. Bring back the old timer or at least put the new timer earlier.

Thanks

DutchyDutch
05-02-2020, 06:41 PM
So they ever gonna respond to this or attempt to change? People waiting to come back. Timers too late.

Living Steel
05-06-2020, 06:08 AM
Abyssal Attack & Delphinad Ghost Ships

considering these are two of the most important pvp events that reward awards worth thousands upon thousands of gold, having them start around 11pm EST is kind of horrible.

having them start around the same time as the castle siege event would be nice! or at the least an hour or two earlier from the current time this way its not around midnight or 1 oclock in the morning EST when they end.

WitchyWoman
05-28-2020, 09:20 AM
We have discussed timers on bosses, but I think we also need to discuss transport timers. Castle transport can not be started until midnight EST so most of the castle transport time is when most NA people are going to bed especially after states are re-opening and people have to go back to work. By the time most NA players are available there is little time left for completion which makes it highly challenged.

Deni West is mostly Sea players so the time for castle transport is their prime time. They do theirs between midnight and 3am. Since East who is mostly US players we are all asleep and unable to contest until West US players are online. The old transport timers were still early, but due to restricted times both factions struggled to pull large groups so contesting was equal. We would contest theirs and they would contest ours, but on an equal level.

It would be nice to pop the quest and allow castle transport to happen at reset. That is still a bad time with dailies followed by content until midnight but at least we would have a choice.

Since returning to AA the timers seem to favor non NA players. In Legacy the timers were changed to fit the prime time playing of NA players. The SEA players were upset, but this is a NA server. EU timer should fit EU times. During the time of Chinese players come building large guilds and zerging we need to focus on the players who the game was targeted for NA/EU. There are other versions of this game for other countries. There is a KU version, Russian and there is about to be a SEA version. Let us have our times and if someone outside plays they can play on our times.

Krosi
06-12-2020, 04:06 PM
[11:11 PM] Cosmo: If we were able to do something then we would. We have been constantly pushing XL to change the timers and sadly, it has not happened. This isn't a case of us not wanting to because we absolutely do. If XL either disagree or don't give us an update, then we do not have an update to give you :frowning: @Ash's

Cosmo on discord.. what a ♥♥♥♥ing waste of time this was lmao.. Timers arnt changing, gamigo doesnt have the balls nor the ability to change anything.. Archrage did a better job than this lot has lmao

Deflow
06-14-2020, 02:55 AM
They had 7+ months to change this. How bad a company do you have to be to launch a new server with end game at 11pm till 1am. As a company I have to tell anyone to stay away from gamigo they are just money hungry lazy fools.

Dunkelherz
06-29-2020, 03:33 PM
CHANGE The Event Timers back to like they was befor we WAIT for now like 9 + month and nothing changed XL games pls give gamigo a statment for event timers its to late for normal peoples who work in the morning make the event timers like they was befor.

you destroying Guilds Communitys they cant do the events anymore most peoples are on bed befor Abyss lucass even startsss how the heck can that be like 9 + month ????????????????????????????????????????????

SpeechyPatterson
07-13-2020, 11:31 AM
Well Boys and Girls, the wait is finally over. Cosmo had the following to say on discord after EU timer changes were announced.

[7:28 PM] Cosmo: @Fatali For the time being, though we have a lot of feedback on them, we are not considering changes at the present.

Its been fun but without content this game is boring and I will prob call it quits here.

Turambaredolas
07-13-2020, 01:58 PM
Well Boys and Girls, the wait is finally over. Cosmo had the following to say on discord after EU timer changes were announced.

[7:28 PM] Cosmo: @Fatali For the time being, though we have a lot of feedback on them, we are not considering changes at the present.

Its been fun but without content this game is boring and I will prob call it quits here.

Interesting how you post this almost exactly at the same time as Cosmo's other message (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?360579-Regarding-Event-Timers-on-EU):

Regarding Event Timers on EU

Hello everyone!

We are currently in the testing stages of new event timers for the EU region based upon feedback from the community. We are not able to give a specific ETA on when this will be live but are working hard to test out these new timers for you.

SpeechyPatterson
07-13-2020, 05:13 PM
Interesting how you post this almost exactly at the same time as Cosmo's other message (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?360579-Regarding-Event-Timers-on-EU):

I dont follow.. EU timers are getting changed. I questioned Cosmo in discord after he made the EU announcement if NA timers would be considered and his reply was what i linked above.

Gyazo of Comso's message in discord.
https://gyazo.com/a90f3a6b611faa45455ee725909e0472

Turambaredolas
07-14-2020, 12:26 AM
I dont follow.. EU timers are getting changed. I questioned Cosmo in discord after he made the EU announcement if NA timers would be considered and his reply was what i linked above.

Gyazo of Comso's message in discord.
https://gyazo.com/a90f3a6b611faa45455ee725909e0472

Oh. Right. Sorry.
I only read your message and didn't really check the name of the thread and confused NA and EU timers that way.
Sorry again.

Are the NA timers really that much of an issue? Based on the answers in this thread it seems like they are off by a little but not much.
At least compared to EU timers where a lot of events take place in the middle of the night e.g. Sieges at 11pm (1am server time).

SpeechyPatterson
07-15-2020, 10:59 AM
I agree NA timers are alot better than EU timers but a good majority of NA players are getting ♥♥♥♥ed at content. We arnt asking for a huge change, yeah some people want old timers back but the majority are asking in a 1-2 hour change.. at least then we would be able to attend at least part content.

BestHealerNA
07-15-2020, 11:03 AM
So what was the point of this forum if NA timers wont be considered? :confused::confused::confused:

I would question it with Cosmo directly on discord but i have been banned for asking too many timer questions :mad:. This is probably a waste of time aswell seeing as not a single GM has commented in here since the thread was launched.

Krosi
07-15-2020, 03:03 PM
Im hope they are using EU as a test platform to make sure changes dont cause any issues and then they will look at NA timers. Iv had alot of my guild mates get back in contact asking if NA timers were being changes and were disappointed when i told them no. So many lost players

Thiccy
07-16-2020, 10:14 AM
Big sad on timer changes! at least EU is finally getting an update, myself and alot of other had gave up on the idea of timer changes months ago. All we can do is hope Gamigo and XL see sense and change NA timers aswell. I would like to see old timers back but i would gladly settle for 2 hours back.

Madbeefpatty
07-16-2020, 01:38 PM
Why hasnt anything official been said about this on discord or forums? We've waiting and given feedback for months now and we find out it might be legit not happening by a player posting what was said on discord? If it is true, Gamigo has to be the ♥♥♥♥tiest company to run this game. Im hoping its not true either and its an early April fools joke.

purple
07-17-2020, 01:39 PM
What what the purpose of even starting this thread, Cosmo?

Its 9 pages of people asking for a 1-2 hour change over the course of 4 months because the timers are really bad for the majority of employed EST players. Then posting on the discord that NA timers are not even in consideration after 9 months?

Why ask for feedback when you decide to ignore it and not even give a reason? You can't be bothered to spend 60 seconds replying in your own thread explaining why..

themightythree
07-18-2020, 05:04 PM
If we cant get timer changes for NA id also like to know why. I saw the comment on Discord where Cosmo explained the feedback was there and thats why i was so suprised when he said NA timer changes werent happening. We have almost as much feedback as EU has. After being led to think there was a chance for NA timer changes, all Gamigo has done now is make more players quit by saying it wont even be considered. Game ruined by a useless publisher again.

notmynameplate
07-18-2020, 06:01 PM
I think its time to get back in gamigo discord and make our voices heard. Gamigo thinks this will just blow over and nothing needs to be changed? how wrong they are!

Newphonewhodis
07-22-2020, 03:23 PM
Still not update on NA servers getting timer changes? I find it funny how every other MMO includes east and west coast as server choices yet archeage groups them into one and says "♥♥♥♥ you deal with it"

Newphonewhodis
07-26-2020, 06:36 AM
What what the purpose of even starting this thread, Cosmo?

Its 9 pages of people asking for a 1-2 hour change over the course of 4 months because the timers are really bad for the majority of employed EST players. Then posting on the discord that NA timers are not even in consideration after 9 months?

Why ask for feedback when you decide to ignore it and not even give a reason? You can't be bothered to spend 60 seconds replying in your own thread explaining why..

It seems Cosmo, Gamigo and XL dont seem to understand how much these timers effect Employed EST players.. When timers were first changed about 50% of our guild decided to quit, we had to merge into another guild to keep going to content but most of the people left were staying based on hopes that timers would change either back to old timers or by at LEAST 1-2 hours. Since Gamigo has decided to not even CONSIDER timer changes for NA the rest of my guild has decided to quit bar 1 or 2 people. As of today i have also decided to follow and we are moving onto other games. Archeage has lost 32 players today and thats not including people from our alliance who will also follow once they realise a big group from the alliance has left.. Well done Gamigo.

Anaeri
07-29-2020, 02:06 PM
Please move timers back 2hrs just like eu was, thank you. I would really love content not ending at 12:30am.

Ultadine
07-29-2020, 03:13 PM
Its been multiple months, with multiple pages of people begging for hours to be pushed back 1-2 hours. Come on.

Alcholol
07-29-2020, 03:16 PM
Push these timers back one or two hours like the massive group keeps saying, where is the customer service here?

darkvulpine
07-29-2020, 04:00 PM
I see everyone is posting just an hour earlier
But would it still be fine 2 hours earlier, when DST hits?

I'm all for things being at least tolerable, but even just an hour earlier is enough to catch the start of events, but to see them to their finish is still devestating to sleeping habits for the East coast players.

I think there should be a stagger.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays could instead take place 2-3 hours sooner,
Mon, Tues, Wed could remain as is, or at least -an- hour sooner

This should allow more players to get a chance to get to participate in content.

fightmeh88
08-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Bring back timers by 2 hours and alot more people will be able to attend content. I know a handful of people willing to come back when timers finally get fixed.

Elisee
08-01-2020, 01:34 PM
I see everyone is posting just an hour earlier
But would it still be fine 2 hours earlier, when DST hits?

I'm all for things being at least tolerable, but even just an hour earlier is enough to catch the start of events, but to see them to their finish is still devestating to sleeping habits for the East coast players.

I think there should be a stagger.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays could instead take place 2-3 hours sooner,
Mon, Tues, Wed could remain as is, or at least -an- hour sooner

This should allow more players to get a chance to get to participate in content.

Staggered is a nice idea but i cant see it working for archeage with the way bosses spawn. Its been hard enough getting XL to maybe look at NA timers again, cant imagine a whole reword of boss spawns and days etc is on the table. I would be happy to see timers go back by 2 hours, I would still be able to attend content and alot of my friends would also come back!

9tails
08-03-2020, 01:48 AM
So when are these changes going to be a thing? Cant wait to see content start 2 hours earlier so i dont have to be awake until stupid oclock!

sliveran12
08-03-2020, 02:33 PM
please roll back content timer by 2 hours please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loggedin
08-03-2020, 03:02 PM
We demand timer changes! Bring timers back by 2 hours!

Andrewage
08-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Yay still no NA timer changes... Yay still no reason to come back and play

Merkedd
08-08-2020, 03:44 AM
It seems the feedback is mounting up daily for NA timer changes? any news on when we'll get some info on this @cosmo

Jasperaus
08-11-2020, 03:55 AM
i'd say at most 1h earlier if there was to be a change, as anything more will conflict with the daily reset raids and (although i'm aware this is NA) would cut out the availability for OCE players to join in content which there seems to be a large number of as well

Toua
08-12-2020, 12:26 PM
I would also say 1-2 hours would be perfect for most people, at least people could get back from work and take part in half the content instead of 0 like we have now.

Wyntir
08-14-2020, 05:58 AM
I'd like to see a lot of the timers change, including reset time. Having everything reset in the middle of prime time is just... short sited. I think it'd be better to have daily reset mid-morning so people can get on when they get home from work or whenever and do their dailies without feeling like they need to try to cram it in before bosses start spawning. That said, bosses spawn way too late for most people, and the instanced bosses are in the same boat. Half the time they only give you one opportunity a day to go and its either competing with world boss content or the middle of the night! These, along with halcy and luscas, need to have more options. "But halcy is 3x a day!" Again though, the first one isn't bad, but its right before content, the second is middle of the night and the third is middle of most people's work day. Another halcy idea: stop the auto raids. Let people form the raids when they get inside so we don't have 2 raids of 75% of afks.

lolipoppy
08-16-2020, 12:17 PM
Im wanting to return to AAU but with the current timers I see no point in coming back because i cant attend content. I understand reset time cant change because its server locked (so iv been told) but everything else needs to go back by at least 2 hours, not including daylight saving. This way alot more people can actually play the game and im sure you will see alot more players returning.

SpeechyPatterson
08-23-2020, 02:36 PM
Still nothing on timer changes? are we going to have to wait 6 months like EU did before we hear anything about this...

9tails
08-31-2020, 03:54 PM
Still waiting on timers to change back by 2 hours. K thanks :)

lolipoppy
09-01-2020, 06:44 PM
Still waiting on timers to change back by 2 hours. K thanks :)

Not sure we will ever get a reply.. Doesnt help Cosmo isnt part of the team anymore :( Bring timers back by 2 hours pretty please!!

16hippyhoppos
09-05-2020, 06:44 AM
World boss timers for events are way late in the evening for a large portion of East Coast North America and Central North America. If these spawns could be moved to 2 hours earlier that would be great and allow a larger number of players to participate. Thank you for your consideration.

Merkedd
09-06-2020, 04:44 AM
IMO with daylight savings happening soon i think bringing content timers back by 1 hour for now is enough but that doesnt help the situation later when daylight savings happens again. My suggestion is to bring timers back by 1 hour.

Andrewage
09-06-2020, 04:48 AM
I had quit the game back when timers first changed and we were told over and over again nothing could be done. Iv now been told EU timers have been changed which is good to see. Im hoping the same can be done for NA timers because what we currently have is way to late for most people on the EC due to IRL. Looking at the suggestions so far I would be more than happy with bosses spawns being 1-2 hours earlier.

+1 from me for Hippos and Merkedd's suggestions and reasonings.

notmynameplate
09-08-2020, 02:26 AM
Here we are still waiting on a reply, if only Gamigo and XL listened to there community... :sigh:

Andrew, Gamigo seems to have this really bad habbit in telling us nothing until it happens.. the amount of players they have lost due to lack of communication is unreal and someone they cant seem to get there act together. Timers need to be changed back by at least 1 hour (2hours total if you include DLS). This would bring back so many players, me and my guild included. Its bad enough people will need to try and catch up again but the MMO market is dead atm and Archeage is the only decent pvp MMO out there.

Krosi
09-09-2020, 05:53 AM
Large portion of East Coast North America and Central North America still getting cucked.. imagine cutting your playerbase down by half and spending 8 Months + not listening to that playerbase and thinking everything is fine. Bring back old timers and if thats not possible bring them back by at least 2 hours like EVERYONE else has suggested....

DuckiePooh
09-18-2020, 04:42 PM
I think the timers need to be earlier and more spread out around reset. Currently reset is at 8pm EST and content ends around 2AM EST. Its very hard to stay for the entire time if you have work or class to be at in the morning. As a west coast gamer I would suggest this these times for reset and the content following reset.
-PRE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME-
Reset: 7:00PM EST
Special Event Quests: 7:00 PM EST
Charybdis: 9:00 PM EST
Kraken: 9:00 PM EST
Leviathan: 9:00 PM EST
Black Dragon: 9:00 PM EST
Golden Plains Battle: 7:30 PM EST
Fall of Hiram: 7:30 PM EST
Red Dragonís Keep: 8:15 PM EST
Kadum: 8:15PM EST
Lusca Awakening: 8:30 PM EST
Abyssal Attack: 8:30 PM EST
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 10:00 PM EST

-Overall I think Golden Plain battles should be only 30minutes after reset because the daily raids are completed within 30minutes and then people just simply wait another hour to que for golden plains.
Because of this red dragon and kadum should still begin after golden plains but they will also be earlier because golden plains would be earlier.
Allowing 30 minutes between kadum and red dragon and the spawn on content bosses allows the players attending the content bosses to actually que for kadum and red dragon.
Having luscas and abysal spawn 30 minutes prior to content would allow heros to get their leadership dailies completed and still go to content. Currently heros skip luscas and abysal because they are during content. With this change they would still be able to attend.
DGS spawning more than 15 minutes after the other bosses means there is more time for players to keep actively playing the game. It would allow the players to focus on the bosses that were spawned without having to rush to DGS with 5 minutes prior to despawn. Because of this the players will end up with more time to pvp over content.

fightmeh88
09-23-2020, 12:23 PM
I think the timers need to be earlier and more spread out around reset. Currently reset is at 8pm EST and content ends around 2AM EST. Its very hard to stay for the entire time if you have work or class to be at in the morning. As a west coast gamer I would suggest this these times for reset and the content following reset.
-PRE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME-
Reset: 7:00PM EST
Special Event Quests: 7:00 PM EST
Charybdis: 9:00 PM EST
Kraken: 9:00 PM EST
Leviathan: 9:00 PM EST
Black Dragon: 9:00 PM EST
Golden Plains Battle: 7:30 PM EST
Fall of Hiram: 7:30 PM EST
Red Dragon’s Keep: 8:15 PM EST
Kadum: 8:15PM EST
Lusca Awakening: 8:30 PM EST
Abyssal Attack: 8:30 PM EST
Delphinad Ghost Ships: 10:00 PM EST

-Overall I think Golden Plain battles should be only 30minutes after reset because the daily raids are completed within 30minutes and then people just simply wait another hour to que for golden plains.
Because of this red dragon and kadum should still begin after golden plains but they will also be earlier because golden plains would be earlier.
Allowing 30 minutes between kadum and red dragon and the spawn on content bosses allows the players attending the content bosses to actually que for kadum and red dragon.
Having luscas and abysal spawn 30 minutes prior to content would allow heros to get their leadership dailies completed and still go to content. Currently heros skip luscas and abysal because they are during content. With this change they would still be able to attend.
DGS spawning more than 15 minutes after the other bosses means there is more time for players to keep actively playing the game. It would allow the players to focus on the bosses that were spawned without having to rush to DGS with 5 minutes prior to despawn. Because of this the players will end up with more time to pvp over content.

I agree with this.. These timers would make it possible for both east, west and central would be able to attend some content.

Elisee
09-26-2020, 03:49 PM
please roll back content timer by 2 hours please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This..

Newphonewhodis
10-01-2020, 02:13 AM
Any updates on this? Iv been banned from the discord for asking lol