PDA

View Full Version : Crafted deeded items

BlackCobalt
04-21-2014, 11:04 PM
Does anyone know if you can re-deed crafted items such as boats/homes/boats and other such items and sell them on the market to other players. I sure you can that would make sense from a crafters/traders point of view. Can you sell 'packs" as well on the broker market.

VMBarbosa
04-21-2014, 11:17 PM
If you craft lets say a house and you destroy it or stop paying taxes, ect it will be sent back to you in the form of a deed which you can either use to build another house or sell on the AH. You can I guess "sell" people packs by having them trade you what they offer in return for your pack if that's what you're asking.

BlackCobalt
04-22-2014, 10:03 AM
If you craft lets say a house and you destroy it or stop paying taxes, ect it will be sent back to you in the form of a deed which you can either use to build another house or sell on the AH. You can I guess "sell" people packs by having them trade you what they offer in return for your pack if that's what you're asking.

I wanted to know if Trion will allow players too sell finished deeds and to be sold. If I can as a player can build a house I should be able to re-deed the house that's " finished " and resell it on the market or any deeded item.

kiloran7
04-22-2014, 10:06 AM
Hmm I have heard that in the korean version you had the ability to sell land plots very weird system from what i heard but i feel that it will not be implemented for awhile or at all depending on trions stance i have not heard anything as a feature in any version about selling already crafted items like boat's, house's etc because those items are "soul bound" so that's why its not tradeable.

However you can sell blueprints some of them selling for large sums of gold so not like you couldn't profit if you sold all the items in world chat I am sure you could get as much as you wanted within reason of course only thing the player who buys it from you would need to do is assemble it. So hope that info helped that might get implemented later though never know, now that the director of archeage Korea is back their fixing things that ruined the sandbox elements in their version and working to make it better for themselves and the other archeage publishers so really looking forward to what they do.

Thanks for reading o/

rodde
04-22-2014, 10:32 AM
you get only the blueprint back

BlackCobalt
04-22-2014, 03:01 PM
I always try and think in sandbox terms when creating or promoting a sandbox idea. A few things I would like to see in AA somewhere down the road as well. But going back to the topic Selling land plots would be cool or even being able to rent. I like the idea of renting homes or storage area like warehouses in town to players. I also hope that at some point players will have the chance too open up a market or store with npc vendors or place a vendor in their house. That was one cool part of swg. That would open up more wood working ideas for crafters such as counters and desks and such. I'm planning for AA too craft to level 50 atm I'm tired of pve/pvp and castle sieges I'm here for the crafting and trading.

1- An updated business model for trading
2- Non generic houses
3- Different types of castles and keeps
4- Able to join NPC factions for quests and warfare
5- More land mass