PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Community!

Uteliukas
09-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Greetings everybody, my name is Daniel and Im happy to see that only 10 days seperates me from finally getting into a New World. Im saying "New World", because Im sick of these MMORPGs these days wich doesnt have the MM nor the RPG in it, only the O, they've got nothing to offer, but Ive did enough reasearch to be soooo excited and count every hour in joy before the release!
Lemme tell you abit about myself, Im 15 years old, Im a ninth-grader and dont expect my english to be flawless no matter that my English teacher constantly reminds everyone that Im the best in class (♥♥♥♥♥♥bag~)... so, continuing, Im a gamer and Im proud of it, not forgeting to stay in shape I work out constantly with my mates and since school started recently Im focusing to study real hard this year. Im the kind of guy wich has no idea what will turn out of him to be, but I have a passion for pencil drawing and Im sure, I will try to aim at it.
Games I also play at the moment:
* World of Warcraft Frostwolf, looking forward to start on Stormscale/Outland.
* Elsword NA
* Dragon Nest SEA
* Maplestory Extalia
* And ofcourse, League of Legends EUNE
As you can tell, I love anime and everything about it, and swords... yea swords are cool.
...Back to the game and things I wonder about. See this game, as Ive seen from the reviews and gameplays offers everything! It has housing, stuff you gotta carry through the world to sell/trade - so the world will always be alive, over 140 or so~ classes and you make up your own combining skills and equipment? Freaking AMAZING! I didnt get to play the Beta tests so I wonder:
How does the game look when you're inside it? Does the game look as promising as I hold it? Will it actualy start the new generation/era of MMORPGs? Will it be as huge as successful? How does it look while the Betas were ON, is the game alive?When games like TERA and Rift went F2P, didnt held for long till they got abandoned again as they were P2P. I mean yea, there were tons and tons of people in the first months... but then...? It decreased drasticly and they're not as they were anymore. TERA for example is a graveyard and Rift...

Thanks for the answers, looking forward to meet people in-game since it launches. Cya~!

Jay Nighthammer
09-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Wassup and Hello;)

Beornin B
09-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Welcome to you.

Loonloon
09-07-2014, 12:22 AM
So true and welcome :)

Hope you will have the best time in Archeage as we are all expecting. :rolleyes:

MrShmid
09-07-2014, 12:44 AM
To answer your questions:
I'd say the graphics are on par or above TERA. CryEngine has it's own special sort of realism-style that I think looks really nice. This next one's a really controversial topic. Half of us say the game is fine and even exceeds expectations while the others say it's a P2W piece of crap. All the features are there, but some of them are restricted to Patrons only. Basically, you'll have a great time if you're buying and a...less of a great time if you're not. I honestly can't predict this game's future. It has a buttload of potential, but I don't think it's quite the fabled WoW-killer/messiah of MMOs. Can't tell if it'll be successful. During the betas, the servers were usually full or had high pop. Things will slow down after release of course, but there's still plenty of people. There are a few aspects that might give AA an early death, but I won't talk about them here out of fear of a massive argument breaking out.

P.S. Don't go to the Beta Discussion forum to file complaints. That place will make you lose faith in humanity.

Uteliukas
09-07-2014, 03:39 AM
To answer your questions:
I'd say the graphics are on par or above TERA. CryEngine has it's own special sort of realism-style that I think looks really nice. This next one's a really controversial topic. Half of us say the game is fine and even exceeds expectations while the others say it's a P2W piece of crap. All the features are there, but some of them are restricted to Patrons only. Basically, you'll have a great time if you're buying and a...less of a great time if you're not. I honestly can't predict this game's future. It has a buttload of potential, but I don't think it's quite the fabled WoW-killer/messiah of MMOs. Can't tell if it'll be successful. During the betas, the servers were usually full or had high pop. Things will slow down after release of course, but there's still plenty of people. There are a few aspects that might give AA an early death, but I won't talk about them here out of fear of a massive argument breaking out.

P.S. Don't go to the Beta Discussion forum to file complaints. That place will make you lose faith in humanity.

Ive heard about the Patron Pack, and that housing will not be avalible for... me... xD What else is restricted if you wont get the Patron Pack? ...Because if it will restrict alot of reatures and limit gameplay.... then thats just ridiculous.... So farming and housing is out, it doesnt affect the whole game that much... is it? Cause im starting to wonder...

Thanks for zhe welcomes peeps~ <3

Don Beat
09-07-2014, 04:40 AM
Welcome buddie,
as you described yourself and orientated by the games you play, I think you will love this game!
It's definitly an MMORPG, it offers loads of stuff to do nearby the leveling and the quests.

Don Beat ;)

Chocoborouge
09-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Welcome :)

MrShmid
09-07-2014, 06:10 PM
What else is restricted if you wont get the Patron Pack?

Well, you aren't able to post on the auction house, labor regen is 5/5 min instead of 10/5 min and Patrons get an XP bonus. Also, you can farm using public farms and planting in the wild, but with wild(illegal) farming people can come by and steal your stuff. ALso, it takes more labor to plant in the wild.

4Pop
09-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Hello and welcome to ArcheAge.

Treshu
09-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Should you be looking for an EU guild, feel free to browse our website.

HF in game