PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pvp oriented guild (NA) (must have experience in Archeage)

LivingProof
03-22-2014, 02:33 PM
I'm hardcore player, looking for a serious pvp/pk oriented guild on 1st NA server. Also looking for const party (family) that will be ready to play alot on start and rich cap lvl in 3-4 days. Teamspeak/ventrilo or any other voice communication is a must. I used to play on Korea since cbt4 and currently playing on Russian server "Melisara" but since I live in US it will be more comfortable to play with people who live in a same timezone. I speak both Russian and English languages. For more info hit me up on skype - Stylemakerz. Thx

LivingProof
03-22-2014, 08:39 PM
PS this is smth i dont want to see in guild:
1. /target invite or + in chat = invite
2. allies with every other clan from the faction (standalone guild that will pvp/pk/steal packs on both continents will be the best offer, even tho small organized alliance (2 clans max) will be fine
3. unorganized zerg ( would like to see const party system, lineage 2 players will understand)
4. Creating own faction when the feature is available
5. using skype/clan chat to communicate
That's it for now, im ready to answer any question/ apply if i get a decent offer. Thx

ICloud
03-22-2014, 08:41 PM
pm me livingproof and we can talk further alright.

7skycloud@gmail.com or visit the site

www.demigodz.guildlaunch.com

TrueHull
03-22-2014, 09:27 PM
i would tell you check out oran thul since they say they are hardcore but my guild would try to put me down but i think my guild wants to go on the server as well, and we do have alot of pvp experience i can't go to much into details without giving out to much info on the guild but pm if you're interested.

LivingProof
03-24-2014, 06:08 AM
uppp still looking

Nekrage
03-24-2014, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the mention Hull....you are a good guy.

Hey Living, everything you want seems to match up exactly with what we stand for. The only thing that differs is the use of Skype...we use Teamspeak. Feel free to pm me, fill out an application, or visit our ts server to chat some more.

Krogger
03-24-2014, 03:19 PM
uppp still looking

all u need to know
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?67-NA-Wicked-Competitive-PvP-amp-PvE-Guild

Zev
03-24-2014, 03:20 PM
lol people who use the word "hardcore" in gaming always make me think of the "extreme" guys from harold & kumar go to white castle

Nekrage
03-24-2014, 03:35 PM
lol people who use the word "hardcore" in gaming always make me think of the "extreme" guys from harold & kumar go to white castle

The guy who played Kumar went to my High School(he was gone b4 I attended though)...man I gotta watch that movie again.

Edit: I think the use of the word hardcore can be a bit laughable tbh, due to the fact so many people use the word and dont actually meet the criteria to be considered hardcore. If there was a word out there that could replace the word hardcore I would gladly replace it.

LivingProof
03-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the mention Hull....you are a good guy.

Hey Living, everything you want seems to match up exactly with what we stand for. The only thing that differs is the use of Skype...we use Teamspeak. Feel free to pm me, fill out an application, or visit our ts server to chat some more.
skype was on the list of things that i didnt want to see, teamspeak is perfect. ill check out the website thanks

Zev
03-24-2014, 04:21 PM
The guy who played Kumar went to my High School(he was gone b4 I attended though)...man I gotta watch that movie again.

Edit: I think the use of the word hardcore can be a bit laughable tbh, due to the fact so many people use the word and dont actually meet the criteria to be considered hardcore. If there was a word out there that could replace the word hardcore I would gladly replace it.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/hardcore

Nekrage
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM
http://thesaurus.com/browse/hardcore

Not a single one of those words conveys the same meaning in the gaming community as hardcore does.

Anyway, this is not my thread and its getting off topic, I will take my leave now, sorry for derailing a bit.

Cherish
03-24-2014, 06:29 PM

This is part of a post I made on another game thread yesterday and it seemed appropriate for here. Sorry OP I dont mean to derail your thread and good luck finding a guild that suits you.

I remember when I used to play with *hardcore* players The current day *hardcore* player is an extremely watered down representation of *hardcore*.

eg: Fangblade on MapleStory going from lvl 199 to lvl 200, 20k-50k per kill to achieve 600 billion experience and it took like 6-8 weeks to get there. These days *hardcore* cry if they have to kill the same mob 100 times or if they aren't given new toys every few weeks to keep them amused, *hardcore* of the past happily killed the same mob a million times over.

I won't call current players *hardcore* instead I will call you *elitists* because after all the majority of you didn't really trail blaze anything you just perfected using youtube and learning how the real trail blazers completed stuff.

LivingProof
03-24-2014, 09:18 PM
are there any moderators? lmao erase this off topic stuff plz

LivingProof
03-24-2014, 09:19 PM
P.S i know what hardcore is. Been playing lineage since prelude, unfortunately didn't have any chance to play ultima online due to living place and no internet

Nekrage
03-24-2014, 10:44 PM
P.S i know what hardcore is. Been playing lineage since prelude, unfortunately didn't have any chance to play ultima online due to living place and no internet

Children are so quick to judge. You know not the history of all.

Edit: Directed @Cherish

Edit 2: Why is Cherish apologizing for derailing a thread when this is his first post in the thread....hmmm Cherish=Zev?

LivingProof
03-25-2014, 02:16 PM
UP, Any guild thats coming from lineage 2 ?

LivingProof
03-27-2014, 11:39 AM
upppppppppppppppp