PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk classes

dej
04-23-2014, 10:42 AM
So far using the ArchAge Class Calculator I've seen which classes I really want to go into. As of now I've chosen the following classes:

Sorcery, Shadowplay, Occultism - Angel of Death
or
Sorcery, Shadowplay, Battlerage - Magic Thief

I chose Magic Thief in fear that an Angel of Death would not be strong enough in battle, but what about you all have you chosen your class yet?

Bubushum
04-23-2014, 11:01 AM
from what I've heard mixing magic and physical classes don't seem to work a lot. magic theif *might* not be the best choice.

Angle of Death is said to be one of the more popular mage builds in korea and russia at the moment and fully viable. I think the downside is obvious though, if you get CC'ed, chances are your a goner.

pretty sure this is the build people do with Angle of Death: http://arche-base.com/builds/generator#7.8.5/msxv3baKHbUv

Optimus Christ
04-23-2014, 11:07 AM
I personally loved Angel of Death builds. Very versatile.

dej
04-23-2014, 11:24 AM
Hmmm, thanks for the input, since I'm not really strong in PvP battles, I may go with Will/Shadowplay/Sorcery (Shadow mercenary) so that I CAn at least survive, but still give good damage. I'm just waiting for the game to come out though, as my feelings may change when the game comes out. ^_^

Renzhen
04-23-2014, 11:45 AM
To me it is not all about the numbers. It is about style also. I am really excited to see all of the different combinations in action. The names just sound so cool. I have been waiting for a MMO that did this. They make so many different types of play styles to fit the different types of players. Can't wait!

Zarpa
04-23-2014, 12:42 PM
I hope the game is balanced and every class has something to say in every aspect of the game. Asking too much???