PDA

View Full Version : Remove the Fear; Proliferate Trusts

Principe
03-22-2014, 02:54 PM
We have encountered many bizarre experiences regarding the greed of gaming companies especially those of North America, but the only thing we could do now is to have trust on TRION.

Stop being paranoid, its just a game in the long run. If it fails, then another will take its place; we simply have to keep going.

So please, let's believe on TRION!

My knowledge regarding 1.0 Update is low, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people dislike it. Listen to the players and those who seems to have ethics.

Don't let us down TRION please! A lot of people are looking at your actions now, ArcheAge is something that we've been waiting for so long.

Mavol
03-22-2014, 03:12 PM
We have encountered many bizarre experiences regarding the greed of gaming companies especially those of North America, but the only thing we could do now is to have trust on TRION.

Stop being paranoid, its just a game in the long run. If it fails, then another will take its place; we simply have to keep going.

So please, let's believe on TRION!

My knowledge regarding 1.0 Update is low, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people dislike it. Listen to the players and those who seems to have ethics.

Don't let us down TRION please! A lot of people are looking at your actions now, ArcheAge is something that we've been waiting for so long.

Wish them luck

SighAgain
11-25-2014, 05:54 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/KsgLFgQp7Elj2/giphy.gif

Tiethrall
11-25-2014, 05:55 PM
Believe in a company that allowed pay2win RNG boxes in the cash shop? Are some people really that easy to poop on?