PDA

View Full Version : Furniture on boats

Jred09
04-23-2014, 11:29 AM
just wondering can u set things down on boats like a chair of bench dont know if they dispensary when u despawn it

Laersect
04-23-2014, 01:04 PM
o_o Hm... I'd certainly hope so. I mean, I could imagine that such a thing would be somewhat difficult to program. But if that *is* possible...-- what a way to really customize your boat! :D

However, I could see a problem with that. What if someone decides to just-- get absolutely ridiculous with their furniture? I'm not sure how the furniture placement system works, since I've yet to actually get into the game. But what if people began making mazes out of the furniture? Making it next to impossible for enemy Boarders to actually navigate the damned thing to assault the crew? --Just a thought.

Zenjirr
04-23-2014, 01:10 PM
A ship is just a ship....
Furniture can only be placed in a house. Also depends on the furniture, some can be placed on a farm aswell :)
Like a chest can only be placed in a house or a craft station gazebo :)

Laersect
04-23-2014, 01:14 PM
Aaah, I see!

... Also, that sounds amazing! c: I have to be honest, building is one of the biggest things I'm excited about! n_n

Tanner
04-23-2014, 01:16 PM
What i would want with this question in mind is a house boat thing or a boat big enough to live in and safe dock living areas so you would have to worry about PvP raids.

Jackverson
06-27-2014, 03:59 AM
Hey Guys well i think that for the situation of furniture on boats it looks like ridiculous.But a small furniture like chair and table's and desks (http://www.paramounts.com.au/catalogue/shire-library-supplies/tables-and-desks) can be affordable.Thanks!!