PDA

View Full Version : Melee Bard spec?

Christalah
04-23-2014, 08:56 PM
http://arche-base.com/builds/generator#1.9.3/6vhv3Z7Kpptv

Hey guys I was wondering if someone with more perspective on builds could take a look at this. The only thing I know about my character is that I 100% want a bard with melee weapons. The third tree is up in the air, and really the whole spec is. I dont know if I need to get tankier, get more damage, or get more support. Just looking for overall direction, I suppose, with Combat and Artistry being the only set in stone combo.

Maplesyrup
04-23-2014, 09:47 PM
Everything looks pretty fine! Id' recommend trying Calling as your last tree, it offers a lot of utility. I could whip up a more refined version of the build for you if you wish, is this for pvp or pve?

Serdes
04-23-2014, 10:03 PM
if you're doing pvp, you'll want your third tree to be auramancy most likely. maybe defense. but i'd recommend auramancy. (i didn't look at the build though, so yeah.)

Christalah
04-23-2014, 10:57 PM
Everything looks pretty fine! Id' recommend trying Calling as your last tree, it offers a lot of utility. I could whip up a more refined version of the build for you if you wish, is this for pvp or pve?

Its what I'm planning on levelling with, mostly pve, with the occassional incidental pvp if someone decides to steal packs off me or something.