PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Head Start Known Issues - [Update 4]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Scapes
09-12-2014, 11:04 AM
UPDATE 4 - Saturday, September 13 @ 6:00 PM PDT:

Here is the latest on the topics listed last night:

We're have been experiencing a DDoS which is affecting our websites and login servers, intermittently preventing access to either. The team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Players have been able to receive authentication emails and log into the game during the DDoS.
Authentication emails are now sending normally.
If you're experiencing the game crash caused by Hackshield, please read this thread: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?41974-Troubleshooting-Common-ArcheAge-Crashes-Crashing-After-Queue-Click-Here
We're continuing to monitor the Head Start servers to determine if more servers are needed.
The team is working to make sure that Founder's Pack perks are issued to all EU servers where they're currently missing: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?42931-DEVS-Timetable-on-giving-the-Founder-perks-to-EU-players&p=482020&viewfull=1#post482020
UPDATE 3 - Saturday, September 13 @ 10:00 AM PDT:

Authentication emails: During today’s unplanned Login maintenance, we addressed the issue that was causing authentication code emails to be delayed.
Founders Pack Perks: We also addressed the delivery delay in the founder’s pack items. These should now be delivered much more more rapidly.

UPDATE 2 - Friday, September 12 @ 9:45 PM PDT:

The team has been busy addressing the following Head Start issues.

The bug duplicating untradable Founder's Pack perks has been resolved. We will be making sure that the first six characters of each account gets its intended Founder's Pack perks.
We're exploring why some Founders got the wrong Founder's Chest for their tier and will be correcting any grants that were of tiers lower than were purchased.
Founders who are missing their Patron status or other perks need to refresh their account simply by logging out and back in to the game. Since there is a queue on some servers, a Marketplace purchase (for instance, an inventory expansion scroll) will have the same effect as it resyncs your account with our database.
The Archeum and Gold Founder's Packs did not contain the titles of the tiers below them. We will rectify this.
Most of the servers no longer have a queue. Some servers are more popular than others. For most of today, there has been at least one server in each region with no queue.
We're closely monitoring the population of the servers and are considering adding more during Head Start. The reason we haven't yet is that there was an anticipated spike in population at the beginning of Head Start which is now subsiding.
We're investigating an issue with Hackshield that causes a game crash and a Support Center page to load in your browser.
Our engineers are working on the delayed authentication emails.
A grace period for crashes or other disconnects will be introduced to the queuing system. When implemented, this will allow players a five minute window to rejoin the server without having to enter the login queue.
There are also threads about Error 2028 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?40812-Experiencing-Error-2028-Read-Me) and game crashes (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?41974-Troubleshooting-Common-ArcheAge-Crashes-Crashing-After-Queue-Click-Here) for players experiencing either. We're continuing to work through the weekend on these and other issues. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE 1 - Friday, September 12 @ 1:45 PM PDT:
We have a fix in place to restore Patron status to Founders trying to log in and stuck in the general queue. Players will need to close the game, log out of and close Glyph, and log back in to be entered into the Patron queue. Unfortunately, this will make you lose your spot in the queue.

ORIGINAL POST:
Greetings Founders!

We've determined two known issues with Head Start. Some Founders haven't been granted their Patron status, placing them in the general queue instead of the priority queue and having gameplay impacts as well. Additionally, some players have also not received their Founder's Pack perks.

The whole team here is working to resolve these problems as quickly as possible. This forum thread will be updated as this issue is addressed.

insideEMPERIAL EMPERIAL
09-12-2014, 11:04 AM
yes. I am in the General queue and it is taking very long. which is unfair.

Griffit
09-12-2014, 11:06 AM
WHat about servers ? we getting new ones ?

Joltz
You guys shouldn't use Headstart as an open beta experiment...

Hatok
Hopefully the fix doesn't reset my position in queue.

FO0921
yeah i read one fix on Twitter was to log out and log back in. Yeah this doesn't work.

rodrigoblanco11
09-12-2014, 11:07 AM
The 2 hours of wait is not and Issues? What happend when the free peopla can enter the game?

Anayen
09-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Known issue number 3... not enough servers....

Elvyn
09-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Greetings Founders!

We've determined two known issues with Head Start. Some Founders haven't been granted their Patron status, placing them in the general queue instead of the priority queue and having gameplay impacts as well. Additionally, some players have also not received their Founder's Pack perks.

The whole team here is working to resolve these problems as quickly as possible. This forum thread will be updated as this issue is addressed.

Well, although this is frustrating, I do appreciate the response and updates. I hope the "Error 2028" can get resolved sooner than later.

Guinevres
YOu've got thousand of pissed players ATM, you should clear off the servers and make it happen when YOU GUYS ARE READY. This ain't even a launch, it's a flop

Twitch
You better open those new servers, and announce it quick. piece of crap launch is piece of crap.

Darkixion
New Server. All I have to say.

Khlaah
I had an hour before I needed to get ready for work, and all I've accomplished is seeing the server list 4 times, and getting dc'd because of the queue. I'm a patron and founder as well, and I'm with everyone else in the general queue apparently. I can't even see how long the queue is, or what type of queue it is, I'm just assuming it's the general queue.

I understand the issues, because it's launch day and every launch day has issues. I trust when I get off work at 9pm est I'll be able to play the game by then.

HavaTequila
Are you guys ******ed?
You HAD THE NUMBER OF FOUNDERS and you are not able to get enough servers?

Sorry but thats the dumbest thing ever!

Greetz from 1183@Q -.-***

Gniltag
09-12-2014, 11:09 AM
game crashed server doesnt remember that i was on it now im in queue pos 3000+ yay.... guess ill play smth else =(

Elvyn

I am sure they aren't using this as an experiment. Give them a break, you can't plan for everything. I am sure they are working hard to resolve everyone's issues as soon as possible.

Speedz
2 Hour queue ._.

Hellhound
i Make it on the Server. But the QuestNPCs are Missing. Thousands of people Lag arround and blocking the way. Ping is likely over 9000ms. So it is not even better then hang arround in the que

nomad503
09-12-2014, 11:10 AM
awesome to hear ur working on it, cant wait for it to be fixed! thanks for the update!

belgerion
09-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Of course this is going to effect gameplay. It will cost a lot of players there spots of land, but I guess that is ok.

DarkKnight
Greetings Founders!

I think you missed a BIG one, QUEUE'S AT ALL AS WE ARE ALL PAID MEMBERS IN QUEUE!
What will it be like when free people are on and players paying with gold to get status..lol
I paid 150.00 and you NEED more servers ASAP!

Hexametilen
Archeum founder pack user here, participated in alpha and several beta stages - but still "general" in queue. Thanks for nothing, great service, back to logging screen.

BrynLightsbane
i'm still getting error 2028. this is fun.

exmoond
only 4 servers !! yes it is a problem, where most of the europe has played on russian servers and right now ? everyone moving to the europe, so we got the huge problem, 2 hours in the queue ? really ? i didn't pay money for waiting ok ?

Razel
Cant plan for everything give me a break... they knew they had X number of users. i cant even get into a que i keep getting kicked

shypaw
I'm a Patron and still in the General queue for two hours? Both my roommates were able to get in, but not me. Neither of them have their Trailblazer items in game though, so I'm guessing, I won't either...=/

ApocaRUFF
Take down the server until these issues are resolved, pl0z.

Bedrock
Greetings Founders!

Because of this error, you really need to do a rollback and open the floodgates again as those of us caught with this error may hinder us in the rush to grab land... :(

Twitch
I am sure they are working on it as well, maybe instead of last minute patches to please a vocal minority, they should have done some math from all their "testing" and seen they needed more servers.

BrynLightsbane
09-12-2014, 11:12 AM
i'm still getting error 2028..this is great.

Shrouds
game crashed server doesnt remember that i was on it now im in queue pos 3000+ yay.... guess ill play smth else =(

Same with me... :(

basis0
So after I get my patron status back are you going to create me a nice beautiful farm area just for me since it's not my fault I won't get land?

CreepInTheDark
What about the issue of the .dll file cant even get to the queue

Guinevres
09-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Take down the server until these issues are resolved, pl0z.

This, and maybe wipe everything until they are ready to make a real competitive start

DragonsBlood
Thanks for the communication Scapes. Nice to hear it is known and you guys have the whole team working on it.

Thanks!

Twitch
May hinder, more like kill our chances, especially those stuck in "general" status, I don't even know if my pack or market credits will be there yet, which would be a further issue.
#archeage flops at launch

Keyla
Kick the ♥♥♥♥ing away peaople !!!!!

Thewre blocking gameing slots !!!!

Amphess
I was placed in general quere, too. Nice startup guys - should have saved my money instead of waiting for Beta-issues :mad:

Endspiel
This is unacceptable! We paid the money and got a pig in a poke! You have to move the launch release for the time, when you're ready to give us all what we promised!

Father
This is unacceptable! We paid the money and got a pig in a poke! You have to move the launch release for the time, when you're ready to give us all what we promised!:mad:

Dikthaf
Fixing isn't enough for me. I want some recompense, if I didn't pay hundreds of dollars for this service I would be quiet. But the fact that you have not fulfilled the terms of the deal I made with you means you should compensate me and the others who are being screwed in some way. The land rush is of infinite importance in this game and you have ruined that experience.

tekkas
09-12-2014, 11:14 AM
so im a patron ( even worse i bought archem pack) and im a general? excuse me i havent gotten what ive paid for and now i ahve to wait 3 hrs for a que? i think compensation is defiantly in order

D1craig
just silly... we paid for this advantage not to be given it once the game launches is like false advertising or something...

2hr que and any (that have been granted there patron status') will join the que ahead of us.

spig
This is unacceptable. The advantage that players who are not affected by this is not something that can be "fixed". No reason we should be waiting in 3hour + queues.

Gorrilliams
Yeah, guys I waited an hour to play, and then I play for not even five minutes and get disconnected by the God's. I bought into the Alpha with $149.99 and was happy with the game, loved it. As of this moment, I'm fairly disappointed. C'mon Trion

JesseJames
09-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Crybabies most of you...hahah..

Eyechuteewe
I sat on a black screen long enough to earn 25 labor, that is a f'n issue. Having a kid on Team Speak with me who bought the $50 pack and he is in Patron queue, and the $150 guys like me are in the General queue, these are all issues. You need a f'n assistant! That is an issue. Trion=ISSUES!!!!

lorgarn
Its not being in a queue on the first day of launch. It is not even about others being put in front of me because they are founders.

But it ia about having paid for something as others have and not everyone getting it! This is no technical issue, this is not about servers that can not handle the load.

This is just bad organisation, and I am deeply depressed, that even after so many issues with players not getting there patron status in beta YOU STILL COULND NOT FIX THIS FOR LAUNCH!

DarkKnight
Greetings Founders!

Also, easy math.. Everyone in today is a PAID player so easy to know how many servers for today..ROFL.

16th I get not knowing but TODAY YOU KNOW HOW MANY PLAYERS PAID!!!

Barberman
What the ♥♥♥♥, i have payed for archeum Pack and was ingame and then i kicked off and in normal queue ? and that´s for 134 € ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

EPIC FAIL

Ulic

The resolution is very simple. Take down the servers right now till you fix the "General queue" issue.

People correctly labelled as Patron can get in game faster than us and you know that they are getting an unfair advantage on us. Nothing will fix this but restarting everything from scratch once the Patron/General issue is sorted.

condygurl
Yeah I'm in cue now for an hour, with still god knows how long before I get to play. Love how it says Patron at the top but in the blue bar it says general. So all these "patron" players are getting right in, while I am getting knocked back further and further as patrons come on. Yet I paid 150 dollars for the right to play early and have patron status. Seriously NOT impressed. I frigging woke up at 2:30 am just to play this damn game.

Reelie
Absolute crap. Bring the servers down until you can deliver what you promised.

Febreze
as a company thy should over compensate for the amount of people. if u expect 100 plan for double. I paid 150 and im in general que for 3 hrs. I logged in and crashed out and im not even gaining labor for being offline. the fact that they didn't prep for any of this is a bit stupid imo. and the fact they don't have any hr to answer forums so ppl don't rage is also pretty bad. I didn't spend money for wait for 3-4 hrs to play a game I could of spend the 150 on the fancy destiny pack and played that instead.....just saying. might wanna fix this issue sooner rather then later...

Sakrateri
If you have the ability to add more servers I think this would be a good time to do it and save some face.

also some feedback to your paying customers about whither or not you will be adding servers and would be nice to keep some calm.

papageorgio
09-12-2014, 11:16 AM
There have better be a minimum of 2 additional months of Patron status added to peoples accounts, or this is the most embarrassing launch for "FOUNDERS" what a joke, Clearly WARCRAFT WAS THE FIRST & STILL BEST MMO, Even though it's the same regurgitated garbage over and over

Twitch
I haver earned over 50 labor in que

Sasori
give me my refund

JccElite
Lol this is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i payed 150$ 2 Days later they anouced that alpha ends and now im not even patron status and not even able to get in to the server! gj! am i suprised of todays gaming industry nope!

Reset the servers!! when you fix the problem!!

Karuson
Im just happy, the server is up. Open u couldn't even get in game for the 1st hr or so, cuz of ddos attacks, ill wait

TriviuM
This is absolutely BS, thankyou Scapes for at least letting us know. But honestly it isn't good enough, when all Patron's paid $150 to still in a que. We are all so excited for this headstart in Australia, that we were all up at 3am to make sure we didn't miss out.

Worth it, not really. Whole thing is a circus atm.

Baz59
Shambolic launch

Eloue
this cant be possible! sorry but im general in queue, i cant use live chat because it says im not a patron, i have not bought anything the last 30 days... I have to wait 4 hours to get in the game... how can u put up only 4 EU server... its not possible to count the numbers of games u sold?

this is really a bad joke.. sorry

and fixing does not help!

edit: and the labor point reg in queue for the "patrons" is a joke! how can u use this untested thing at headstart.. all users now are patrons

PxPx82
09-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Shut the servers down until its fixed not fair to everyone else for your screw ups.

JesseJames
09-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Complaints complaints, where are you when they actually do a good job giving them a thank you? Disgusting.

Eyechuteewe
09-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Shut the servers down until its fixed not fair to everyone else for your screw ups.Agree. And/or give us credit for labor while we're stuck in moronic f'n queues!

09-12-2014, 11:19 AM
This is insane. The queues are annoying as is but the worst part is that some people that paid for the founders packs aren't even being treated as patrons. So even after we get into the servers, we can't even place land. So really makes it pointless to even bother playing. I don't really know how Trion is going to fix this, but something needs to be done.

Moirweyn
Patron here, why am I in the General Queue.. actually, why is there a General Queue in headstart? Where is borderless fullscreen? Bad launch job, you know how many founders there are. ♥♥♥♥ty launch when the most important thing in the beginning is the land grab. WTF?

Shoggoth
Yup, apparently I'm a general as well..

Applebear
i can't even get into the game
stuck on the loading poem - this is horrible

Mabe
Shut the servers down until its fixed not fair to everyone else for your screw ups.

+1 totally agree...

I earner 20 LP during first 10 minutes in queue, now in last 20 mins, nothing, and my waiting time says 4h and fck knows how many minutes and its only going up, even i'm going down in queue position (but all who gets patron status will obviously go ahead of me)...

DarkKnight

AGREE. This is not fair as my wife and I both spent 150.00 and in queue for 2 + hours and others are playing.. What a headstart!!

DragonsBlood
Have we confirmed whether those listed in queue as general can actually place house/farms? That would be upsetting to say the least if we couldn't place a house or farm...

Nemtekh
Scapes!!! Will we get EU servers or not? we payed alot and can't play, at this point all good land is also grabed...

MixtaMike
Are you going to reset the servers? Coz this ♥♥♥♥ed up the whole server real estate system

Lionsden
09-12-2014, 11:20 AM
What about the players who are receiving double founders packs or the silver pack players receiving the Archeum $150 packs?

Dita
Shut the servers down until fix ! Why I paid 150$ to look at the Q timer increasing and my patron status cloak ticking down ?! BS.

sliss
really nice start !

waiting in queue for 1hour now...AND IN GENERAL !!!

so, no patron, which means: no queue priority, f2p labour, and on top of that NO HOUSING capable !!!!

as early time is capital for house placement...we are starting with a GREAT DISADVANTAGE !!!!

so ? what will be your move ? at least labour for time lost ? (and free one, not based on potion cd), but...how to compensate the NO HOUSE AT START ?

even 1000 people in queue is nothing and not able to get in...

and yes i was one of many would be start rushers...so ? how will you compensate all people in the same case ? as it looks impossible for house placement lost !!!!

Alurnos
I bought the $150 founder pack, been sitting in queue for an hour listed as general. There are SO many pissed off people! If the first day of "head start" is spend sitting in queue waiting to get in, then WTF is gonna be done about it?!? Talking to people in my guild who have been randomly disconnected and started the queue all over again. This has failed badly

kkms
Fixing the issue is good, but we want results.
For those time lost of waiting until now, I seriously reckon that a minimal compensation shall be given for those who lost their precious time as we PAID for the game + HEADSTART.
This is not BETA and this should not be happening or tested during headstart.

12Seconds
Also, easy math.. Everyone in today is a PAID player so easy to know how many servers for today..ROFL.

16th I get not knowing but TODAY YOU KNOW HOW MANY PLAYERS PAID!!!

Well, even after the 16th it is still easy to determine who's a paid member. It's all stored in a database a simple SELECT COUNT(User) FROM db.Database WHERE User.Patron == true, or however they have the database naming convention set up, it is simple as that...

MagicWeaver
09-12-2014, 11:21 AM
A-freaking-greed

Tig
can you disconnect my partner? He's playing and I'm stuck in the queue...so unfair :)

DarkKnight
Are you going to reset the servers? Coz this ♥♥♥♥ed up the whole server real estate system

1 MILLION percent AGREE!!

Yuwei5
Complaints complaints, where are you when they actually do a good job giving them a thank you? Disgusting.

You don't thank people for doing their job. You pay them. We paid...figure the rest out.

Peacemind
This is absolutely BS. Shut it down or I need my refund.

Madlax
I keep getting this: " you don't have the right entitlements error#2028" And I yes, I have registered my Key/Serial at the Trion page

spig

Indeed. In a game where land is a limited resource, those who are getting the queue priority we all paid for, have a huge advantage. No one playing today should be listed as general at all. Not sure why this is even an issue.

shimmer
09-12-2014, 11:22 AM

I actually did send them a thank you ticket a few weeks ago during beta. :) but this is pretty dumb.

sSaSs
Shut the servers down and wipe them, choose another time to start the headstart when every thing have been patched

Takhu
LOL i cant put my farm down once i get past the general Q-times cos my patron status is not working... we paid 150 dollars to be a F2P player!!!

Scoot
This is so bloody bullshiiiiiiiiiiit

Crucifier
Just bought the silver edition. Didn't get no email confirmation of my purchase and it doesn't even allow me to install the game. Closing the launcher / changing password doesn't work.

numlaar
Yeah I am just beyond PO'd as well.... Patron, bought 150 pack, sitting in the ♥♥♥♥ing general queue for 2 hours after getting kicked... land going to be all gone, I am just so glad I gave my money for this ♥♥♥♥ing BS

DarKFoaL
15 to 20 years of bad MMO launches you would think they have the tech to prevent stuff like this by now... Oh wait they have but just don't want to spend the money on it.

Endspiel
1.20 after head start and i still have general status, when thats bug will be repair and why we still see thats, after 4cbt and 1 obt where people said repeatedly write about missing patron status we see this in head start again WHY?

Dresden
09-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Greetings Founders!

Hey Scapes, i am truly interested in why the system wouldn't put all founders as patrons immediately ? system wise.

Note: not a troll post hate post or anything i am really interested in the behind the scenes stuff.

edit: 451 in que 37 min.

Clira
Yea you need to fix that, That's unfair for us. People moving lot of through before us because that bug. You should test it before to headstart what happens someone had Patron status but login game after me get my planning housing spot ? Can you fix it. No...

Axho
Archeum Founder Pack owner here....
http://www.youenvy.us/patron-general-queue.png

rudii
the problem with this scapes is as patrons that have their patron status working crash they are then in the priority queue,us patrons that are in general are going to be in an infinite queue as more patrons crash.

Arson
Shut it down. In a game where the rush for land is so paramount to player's enjoyment of the game, you've just completely ruined that experience for thousands.

Bottu
Known Issue:
the trying to get 1000 ppl into 1 car with 5 seats
thats the real issue here, everything else is secondary

xCROv
09-12-2014, 11:24 AM
I agree 100% with the servers being wiped and this all being done over. This is completely stupid that people are getting in before others. Testing new queue on headstart is the stupidest thing I have seen.

Gorrilliams
Honestly, those that paid the $150 should be priority, because we went the full out. Honestly, we paid good money and I feel cheated, I'm still waiting, got in for 5 minutes before the god's disconnected me. Are you guys for real? Headstart was for Archeum packs, those that went all out and paid the $150. That's what the update said, not seeing it.

FrostYMug
How are there so many issues with a queue when there were more people in Open Beta and there was not this queue problem. There is more then just the stated issues happening here.

Rocka
Oki I had a total game freeze. had to restart game. 2 hours of waiting time? RLY??? I had 5 mins at the start...

poisonman
Been Waiting for Authentication Code Email for 1 hour 30+ minutes now....

I played the open beta, from this very same location and computer, why do I need to Authenticate anyways? Just awaiting my email.

Lydhe
I think we are all agree : Add more servers please. :)

Bentobox
I'm stuck in the normal que too.

JustinD92
I am sure there will be more then a "I am sorry" from Trion. These things happen. I am sure they will make sure you get everything you paid for. Nothing is perfect right off the bat.

Feralinstinctgaming
I just bought the Silver Founders Pack in Archeage and installed the Glyph launcher and when I go to install the game it tells me that I don't have right entitlements to play the game (Error 2028). Please help I just spent 54.00 dollars

Sp00gle
Working on a fix is all well and good, but how does this help us stuck in the queue.........The land we coveted will be gone........The only way I see to fix this is to wipe the servers, add more and do a re-launch.

TriviuM
Listen to your customers now please, shutdown servers. Then restart with new servers connected< no queues

bam simple

Legolias
Scraps, serseriosly whoever is in charge should really be given a write-up of poor performance of their job. I have never paid $150 for ANY game and then have this issue.
1) First I logged into glyph 1hr before launch to make sure all was well
2) at launch I received a 2025 error so I uninstalled glyph only and re-installed it worked
3) after I did all this I log on finally at 15 min after launch and get the 2hr 30 min q
4) and my account says I am in "general" q not Patron

These issues should not be happening to people who paid $150 for this game. I am very disappointed and really think their should be some kind of action taken to those in charge of this poor service. I do not do not say this lightly either, I am in management in the service industry so I know this should not be suggested off the cuff. People even adjusted their schedule to play the head start and now others that got into the game have an unfair advantage on grabbing land and such, why is that right ? ok /rant off, but I do expect a reply by management

Fay
09-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Can you please disable the placement of anything in housing provinces and return peoples materials/designs until people have a chance to get into the game and issues are fixed. This queue and issues are extremely unfair. No amount of resolving the issues now will undo the land already having been taken up.

thegamekitten
I paid 150 dollars to sit in que with over 2 hour wait as a general? I have to agree with a bunch of people and say shut the server down. This is not acceptable in any manner. When I log in I am Patron then I am shoved to general. I've been MMOing a long time and knew a small set of servers wouldn't be enough. Now this issue? I don't want compensation, incase it is guarantee land for a house.

And I want ALL the stuff I paid for which includes headstart, not waiting in line like a F2P or being treated like one.

Cybella
Highest level founder pack purchaser and I have been in this queue since the servers opened... So much for my headstart to get my house where I wished to place it.

Atish
cant play the game - during the intro i recieve "login failed - verify user and password" - and then the intro plays without sound in endlessmode

great thing^^

condygurl
09-12-2014, 11:26 AM
I am watching my queue list go up and down, while it sits at less than 1 minute for the last half hour. God they can't even tell time right. All I know is I for one am NOT impressed. I have lost out on critical time in game, lost the ability to place a house due to being in general status, lost my labor gain, and lost precious leveling time in game. So WHY did I pay 150 dollars, wake at 2 am to play a game to sit in queue until the time I would have normally woken? Oh that's right for the land rush that I now won't be able to participate in, and won't be able to even own... yep total waste of my time, my money and my morning. I deserve recompense for the time I have sat in queue and for the aggravation of watching as my friends who paid only 50 dollars got right into game and can build their homes. It is now over an hour and a half into game play and I haven't set foot in the damn game. NOT RIGHT!

Boyblunder
Been Waiting for Authentication Code Email for 1 hour 30+ minutes now....

I played the open beta, from this very same location and computer, why do I need to Authenticate anyways? Just awaiting my email.

If you're on gmail check the "all mail" tab instead of your normal inbox.

Amphess
Archeum Founder Pack owner here....
http://www.youenvy.us/patron-general-queue.png

694 only? XD
3014 for me Dude... Archenum User as well :D

Kahzarukkus
Greetings Founders!

Minutes, hours, days???

ETA please?

Voogros
Yes i ended up in the general queue, i bought the archeum pack, that's quite frustrating... Thanks for your efforts to resolve this....

Schasu
Guys, give them a break. They are probably really stressed out about the problems right now. But still I wonder why there even is a General queue for Headstart?
Uhm, wasnt Headstart kind of a founder/patron thing?

The client crashed 2 times now already while in Queue and now im back at 3000 ppl waiting in front of me in line. The Client says 2 hours 46 Minutes for like 30 minutes now so I got that going for me, which is nice...

I am a bit disappointed that you did not realise how many ppl would login at launch, even tho its currently Primetime in Europe and You announced the date, and everyone paid for the game to play 4 days earlier.

vinshero
im ingame now but sadly no patron items or anything.. sheesh..

Immolatuz
We paid big money for this, so we better be "refunded" form not getting ´what was promised. :-(

SnowdropFox
To everyone ♥♥♥♥♥ing about server queues and stuff:

Please shut up. Get yourself a beer and an episode of Game of Thrones, but shut your stupid mouth.

Have you been on any other MMO Headstart ever? I've waited for GW2 nearly 4 hours starting from 3am. It's been there forever, DEAL WITH IT!

Alden
yeah i read one fix on Twitter was to log out and log back in. Yeah this doesn't work.

Yeah.. I can honestly say that this does not work.. After a 2hr queue time I got mad and tried this solution out just to find out that ..... well I have to now wait 3hr.. At least I am getting a bigger number!! lol "Sarcasm"

Abner
Archeum Founder in general queue, listening to people on skype jump past my position and play.

I bought this pack to get a fast head start on the game, and while I understand technical issues can happen there isn't anyone able to play who should be in the general queue - it's just not a feature that should be on at this point.

What procedure do I need to follow to get a refund please?

sticx45
Greetings Founders!

Unfortunately by the time you "fix" this all of the land grab will be done, and I'll still be in a queue. Meanwhile there will be people that were correctly flagged as patrons that will have 4-6 houses. How will you "fix" that?

Rehbandbesitzer
Oki I had a total game freeze. had to restart game. 2 hours of waiting time? RLY??? I had 5 mins at the start...

+1 totaly senseless... same as every headstart... pour AA...
I want my money back

ThePunishment
3 DAYS FOR ULTIMATE CRUSH http://www.archeagecountdown.com/

z3rodown
I bought the silver founders pack(stupidly) an hour ago but it isn't showing up on Glyph for me to download. It granted me the 3000 credits along with it showing up on the library on the website but other than that, the system acts like I don't even own it or bought it recently. Won't let me connect to live chat because of that. I did infact get the confirmation email saying I bought it. Hope they fix this soon if anyone else has this problem.

FrostYMug
Agree whole heartedly the servers should get wiped and fixed and add the 10 the reported were going to have at release and then give us Head start again. 150 Dollar Founders pack owner here and in 2 hour and climbing general queue.

hugdealer
09-12-2014, 11:27 AM
really bummed out.

got into queue, waited in GENERAL when i paid for archeum.
finally get into game, crashes less than 10 mins later.
i had nothing in my mail, and ZERO credits in the cash shop while in game.
so i requeue and the times are insane now.

ok i figure i'll change my graphical settings, nope. won't save even if i restart the game.
cool.

probably going to lose my spot.

better get NICE compensation for this.

Koawhkaine
I just picked up 3 house plots, this is awesome.

sSaSs
Shut the servers down and wipe them, choose another time to start the headstart when every thing have been fixed

zrw
09-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Guess I'm not getting any worthwhile land then.

Karuson
Dude i know like 50 who now hace 7+ founder packs they keep sending them out

iiilamb
I was placed in general quere, too. Nice startup guys - should have saved my money instead of waiting for Beta-issues :mad:

totally am thinking the same thing... seeing as I probably wont even get the land I want...

bklack
Founder's Archeum Pack here.
You guys have majorly screwed up here.
I got my 15 Gilda stars for a house and then got disconnected.
I try to log back in and there's a massive queue - great. Usually there's a grace period for people to get back in within a certain period of time without have to wait.
But no... I guess I'll just have to wait 2.5 hours.
And I'm in the General queue? No problem, I can wait that too.
BUT I KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED IN QUEUE AND KEEP GOING BACK TO END.
ggwp Trion, gg.

Rer
I just picked up 3 house plots, this is awesome.

Real? :\ That's kinda jank man.

Bahz
09-12-2014, 11:29 AM
If the land is gone, I want a refund.

Kaedalus
I Respect the fact you are trying to fix the problem, but because of the land in the game it was critical to get the queue system right it takes roughly 1 hour 30 minutes if someone knows what there doing to claim a house plot, factor 1000's of players in, getting a fair shot was all i asked for when I bought the 150 $ pack but I'm getting shafted by faulty account tagging, me and my group (10 people) have the same issues. one of us got in and can actually play. All said and Done most of us have not received patron status properly and getting penalized for it. (serious lack of land space in game). So You cant fix it now damage is done you gotta reimburse at this point.

MagicWeaver
I'm a Patron and still in the General queue for two hours? Both my roommates were able to get in, but not me. Neither of them have their Trailblazer items in game though, so I'm guessing, I won't either...=/

Nope. You and I are are the "lucky" ones who not only get the ridiculous queue but don't even get the other benefits as well probably. I bought 2 archeum packs, one for me and one for my fiance, he is general, but has LP listed as 5000. He might get his founder pack maybe, since he has the 5000, but mine is at 2000, so I got no chance of it. Wishing you the best of luck... I am thinking I want a refund for both after this debacle if they don't do something serious to make it right.

Beech
15 to 20 years of bad MMO launches you would think they have the tech to prevent stuff like this by now... Oh wait they have but just don't want to spend the money on it.

Exactly, this.

I purchased a founders pack earlier this morning (EU) and am now phoning the credit card company to lodge a charge back request.

I do not have Patron status, advertised.
I do not have any in-game items, advertised.

Citied this post: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?41086-ArcheAge-Head-Start-Known-Issues&p=456214&viewfull=1#post456214

Tirol
09-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Unacceptable. One word. How on earth is the development team going to make this fair for land grab etc. This is bollocks - I booked the day off and everything.

rytor92
add the on going "Disconnected by the gods" problem Internets good checked numerous times and i get booted at server selection and in the load screens numerous times before i finally log in. once im in i have no problems but logging on is a pain :(

FrostYMug
I hope we are compensated as well this is not what I expected to get with a head Start program.

nikon
[img=http://s4.postimg.org/4s1xjbae1/Capture2.jpg] (http://postimg.org/image/4s1xjbae1/)

so yeah, so much for a 130€ founder pack....

Glint
Here's another issue that I've been experiencing:

After getting out of the cutscene for the second Harani starter quest (bringing dragonfruit to Camp Administrator Hassan) I seemingly d/c from the game. There's no follow-up quest dialogue, and no players show up on my screen, though I still gain LP. I'm unable to log out or interact with the game in any way.

shannala
i didn't realize when i paid $99. that it was so i can sit in a que, at this rate I won't be seeing much of my 4 days, lol it says im general and i thought head start was only for founders , what is up with that?

Sola
If the land is gone, I want a refund.

Yes Yes totally agree

Dronin
Is compensation planned ? Scapes I know you are going to have a serious workload but you are going to have a buttload of angry people - If I were you my suggestion would be to take AA down and wipe all characters and servers compensating everyone somehow with a free mount or something due to the mistakes made.

Therenor
Silver owner, not recognized as patron in game or queue.... T_T

Avantgardian
Archeum Founder reporting in as a General peasant here... :)

Loan Ranger
so when can we apply for refund

Ghostdivision
Hi guys!

A friend of mine has the problem, that he can't even update ArcheAge via Glyph Launcher, he get's Error 2028 after clicking on the red "Update" button.
Any ideas for fixing?

Jupper
WP, a queue woulda been acceptable, but ♥♥♥♥ing up and putting people in seperate queues in unacceptable. This launch is just a huge failure because of it. You guys should feel ashamed and im not fking talking about some lame ♥♥♥ apology which does nothing. We planned weeks and weeks on land grabbing . Now i sit 3 hours in queue while other people who log in 1.5 hour later get put in patron and insta get in. U guys really should considering a restart with 1 ♥♥♥♥ing queue.

thalios
09-12-2014, 11:31 AM
I told you Trion, you must add more servers...i said this before....but you are not listenning to the right people. I hope you add at least 6 more servers at launch for NA and 6 for EU and keep 5 or 4 more servers incase those servers starts with queue.

And for those who say "this can't be planned" you are all wrong. How many archeage packs are already purchased? Then you have the minimun quantity of people who are gonna play this game.

Grale
Even if you actually get into the game like I did you most likely won't have your founders items, in a game this competitive that's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, people flying around on their gliders and your mail is empty!! WTF!!

Seriously need to roll back servers and restart this launch! If I can my $150 back right now I would.

Etayne
1. Didn't get the patron perks...thought I'd check to see if my credits are reflected into the store...they are not..and the old bug of doing that still crashes the game. Come back to be placed in general que..re log, and finally get into patron que, which is around an hour...after waiting..still no patron perks. There was less probs in the last beta. This is a joke. Not to mention the several times I got in, the game isnt retaining the changes to key binds I made, and dc'd me again after exiting settings.

Prize
This is an absolute outrage, still stuck in general Que, no land to grab by the time i get in. So this is why i pay $150???? absolutely ridiculous, reset the freaking servers and give all a fair shot at land!

Rhiaden
The queues I expected, the General instead of patron thing however, is a major problem.

sisslina
yes loganstone would love his patron status 150 bucks and im waiting with the people that haven't paid AS MUCH alittle upsetting but I understand these things happen

TriviuM
Trion have failed to deliver. Below is recommended customer service list.

1. TOS (Terms of Service) not delivered what promised

2. $150 to sit in queue for 2 hours

3. NOw shut down servers

4. Fix issues, add extra servers

5. Restart servers

6. No queues

7. Fair start for everybody

Laralthir
I bought an Archeum Pack and I can't even play, I am on queue and I am not Patron, just WTF.

Scribe of Salmacis
All's well, but some kind of in-game compensation would sound only fair for soothe the bitterness for races lost not due to skill but unfair advantage. Zenimax is a good example of that ethical practice.

Silmaris
SERVER RESET - FIX THE ♥♥♥♥ - START AGAIN

do you expect Archeum players being happy start placing their house after some thousand players already grabbed everything? I am in queue for another 2:30 h what means there is nothing left than a place at the ♥♥♥ OF THE ♥♥♥♥ING WOLRD

hugdealer
patron seems to go at 5x faster.

FrostYMug
09-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Unacceptable. One word. How on earth is the development team going to make this fair for land grab etc. This is bollocks - I booked the day off and everything.

This ^^^^^^ I took the day off of work as well to get in early and get my land now I paid for Patron and wont even be able to place a house.

sSaSs
Shut the servers down and wipe them, choose another time to start the headstart when every thing have been patched

Allyisah
did someone do the math? total founders packs sold+Server cap=need more servers

Arche
I dont' know what q i'm in, hasn't been able to actually see what the q looks like LOL. good friday.

Kraegin
I've tried submitting support emails, but I just bought the gold pack an hour ago, and I still can't even patch the game. Really dissapointed =/

Lisalibelle
Archeum-Founder here. Stupidly needles to rush for GS now.

Thats not really fair.

Anj
Welp, I can't place a house down.
No extra labour as well.
Also, waiting in the general queue after game crashed. 2-3 hour wait now and INCREASING because everyone in the patron queue gets priority AND it keeps going higher every time someone gets into patron queue.
There goes what I paid the alpha and headstart for. $150.

xCROv

Prize
Can i have a refund or a server restart?

condygurl
09-12-2014, 11:33 AM
What cracks me up, is those of us who possess the HIGHEST paid membership are the ones being screwed. All of the Archeum accounts have been put to General status. If they wanted to test how that works they should have put all those people who only paid 50 into that status not those of us who supported this game from the start. Sorry but I have NEVER paid this kind of money for a game, and now lesson learned I never will again.

Algorithm
Sitting in general queue and waiting for an hour. Getting disconnected and back at the end of the queue again. I blame myself for actually taking the time off for headstart, for actually beleiving this would work..

LocalTiger
At least you guys are in the Queue, I'm not able to update due to "You don't have the right entitlements to play this game (Error#2028) when I have a founder pack.

nikon
4h waiting queue.....stop, charging back

Camulus
Trying to get from Glyph installer to game: A window opens called "CryEngine Error", with the following message... "Error loading DLL: CryPhysics.dll, error code 126"

Anybody know what's messing up or a fix?

Bunnyleptic
I demand for a rollback, this is not fair.
Most people are online ahead of us and others. I don't call this "having an equal chance to get the piece of land you want"

Also I mentioned before and I'll say it again: only 4 servers for EU is not enough, you should have known this would happen Trion. Not professional and I am pissed!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for ♥♥♥♥ing me over Trion, I have Patron status but I am listed as a "General" I am waiting for over an hour now and it still says that my queue is 2h 46m.
Good game. ♥♥♥♥ you Trion, and I am too old for this ♥♥♥♥.

Also, you know what Patron status means right? It means that you can grab a land and put your house + farm on it. But like it seems now, some people have already a piece of land while others like me can't even get into the game :/

I want my money back, if you don't rollback I won't be playing your games, ever!!

FrostYMug
Why is there a Queue anyway there have been way more people entering these servers on open beta day then there is today and now we sit for 2 hours in a queue????? What the hell is wrong with you Trion?

Kahzarukkus
There is no "compensation" for this. The land that was there will be gone. I've done timed runs and was placing first farm in less than an hour. Folks who are not bugged will be running alts through for their second farm plans by now. I would be.

Well played.

Nyxiah
This is absurd.... I have been working really hard just to earn my $50, now I spend it so I can get into headstart with my boyfriend and now he's stuck in a queue and I can't even update my client because I get the #2028 error. I looked up forums and I saw the whole write-up about waiting 30mins for activation, and the logout, login to Glyph.... NEWSFLASH none of it works... My whole goal was to get good land. Now I'm just wondering if I'll get to play today... Someone needs to DO something about this!

Moirweyn
Kicked out, log in, lagggggg, kicked out, log in, laggggggggg, kicked out.... GG

Traelia
09-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Massive queue for me here, shows LP maximum as 5000 and says patron on the screen at the top but queued as general. Been queued as General for over an hour already and still have 2367 ppl ahead of me. Account management page shows nothing about AA other than the pack purchase in history. Nothing in apply code to indicate my account upgraded. This is silly now.

Bye bye land with my guild (almost all of whom are already in game)..

Marina
Because of your botched launch, I didn't get my name in game. I've waited in queue and entered the game now twice, only to be disconnected at my first loading screen. This is the most unprofessional launch that I've ever participated in. All of your players here today paid money to get a headstart on competing for the best land. It's lovely that there's thousands of us who are unable to do anything while others get free run. Make more servers, or close them all down and rollback, restart when you're actually prepared for the (KNOWN) number of players who are trying to access the game. If these things are not done, compensation should be given to all of the people that are now at a disadvantage because of your inadequate preparation.

Boltzmann
I bought Silver Pack to be able to play closed beta... never made it because my glyph account wasn't recognizing my founder's pack. Now I also can't have the headstart because my Archeage doesn't launch at all... and it's a bug that's existed since beta...

anzer
i bought my founder pack for the whole bloody 1 1/2 hr i am still unable to play the game ..... seriously how can u compensate the time waste ?

condygurl
Go to your antivirus and make sure the cryphysics.dll isn't in there, if it is restore and add to exceptions.

Shadeless
restart ur pc. Maybe disable ur virusscanner first.

Proxima
Fix the thing where PATRONs arent labeled as PATRON after they login the game!

Voogros
09-12-2014, 11:35 AM
most of my guild have already placed their small houses or farmhouses down.... THANKS A LOT FOR THE GENERAL QUEUE, Archeum pack buyer here!

shimmer
getting really sick of seeing all these people listed as patron leap frogging in queue. This is rediculous

eg013
Bought founders pack....waiting to even be able to patch, says I don't have permissions. I'm about to just dispute the charge, since it doesn't seem like it's being fixed.

Parckie
09-12-2014, 11:36 AM
1:30 into your pre-launch all of your servers are maxed out.

Its probable your short by 2-10X the amount of servers you actually need to sustain the player population. How about you start adding the server groups you stated were on "stand-by".

Rodania
I was looking forward to landrush, ive planned and tested a strategy during CBT/OBT and.. This is all for nothing...
Ppl can say whatever about us crying but it really is frustrating... I really wish they would open a few more servers so we have a chance to rush for the land we want.

TheFell
I got in 35mins ago only to crash because too many people loaded up in the harani starting area same time... now in 3h+ queue... thanks trion

Etayne
I agree with everyone, with all the problems...I def would get my money back as well..Problems are be expected, but you hype certain things, and a large majority of us wont see the land we want, or the other stuff we mentioned. A lot of us have lives, with only couple hours here and there to play...and you dont add new servers.. Reset em all, and add a few

VarvasNukka
I would be glad to be in a queue atleast all i keep getting is error 2028

Amphess
totally am thinking the same thing... seeing as I probably wont even get the land I want...

That's why I like instanced housing-areas :)

Laralthir
Silver pack dude, I paid 150 dollars so :)

Owl
I'd be happy to wait in the que if I were at least able to connect into glyph itself >_<.. still says wrong password, i`ve reseted it already, i`m 100% positive i`m using the right one , can even log in onto glyph website, but cannot log onto glyph lanucher..

CullenLochan
Trion, we told you repeatedly that you didn't have enough server estate, especially in Europe.

So, after about half an hour of trying I managed to log on and create a character, then after an hour of queueing as a "General" the client bombed... So now I'm back in the queue on Dahuta with 1841 people in front and an estimated 2 hours 10 minutes to get in.... Y'know, I may just not bother, I'll log a support ticket. Oh, no, I can't. That's bombing too,

Oh, and Scapes, it's not "some" people that aren't getting Patron... On Dahuta is shows 90 patrons in the queue right now but 1780 general... I think you mistook the word some for most!!!

Sp00gle
The Gods just disconnected me from the queue! So now not only I am the incorrect status, I am also in the queue at 4 hours 6 minutes......Got to lol at how awful this release has been thus far really.....

The Fake McCoy
I went into head start knowing there might be a que. And i was ok with that. I knew there might be random crashes here and there again i was ok with that.
What im not ok with is sitting here watching the queue:

You are a General
983 Players ahead of you.
30sec later
1125 players ahead of you.

FrostYMug
How you need to be level ten and have enough Gilda Stars for a house to be able to place one how on earth are they getting them that fast?

You are General
1236 players are ahead of you in the Queue
You can enter in 1h41min

Patron 241
General 1682

Shadeless
And yes.. 1,5 hour, people can have 1 farms down and a house.. and start on there 2nd... farm and house..

Blackadder007
What was the point of buying the founders pack If I can't get in early, wow I know its a glitch but it devalues why I bought that pack in the first place, yet its a game but jeebers guys !!! 4 h 43m Wait - Really !!!!

Immolatuz
Bought founders pack....waiting to even be able to patch, says I don't have permissions. I'm about to just dispute the charge, since it doesn't seem like it's being fixed.

Servers are stressed , when they calm a bit down you will be able to do it.

z3rodown
09-12-2014, 11:37 AM
What was the point of buying the founders pack If I can't get in early, wow I know its a glitch but it devalues why I bout that pack in the first place, yet its a game but jeebers guys !!! 4 h 43m Wait - Really !!!!

Basically the same boat as you. Bought silver earlier but it won't show up in glpyh as if I never even bought it.

Deamon
09-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Missed my username, prolly won't get land now. Awesome. Why did I pay more money for less priority? There better be compensation.

Incendas
09-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Waited 30 minutes at the very start and got in. Instantly, my screen freezes but I can still hear sound. Can't find any fix for this so I have to rejoin the queue - 2 hours. Open more servers and roll them all back before it's too late. This was not worth the money, I'm better off waiting for new servers - but wait, my guildies all got online at random times (thanks to your amazing queues) and are placing their land on the server. I can't, thanks to a bug that should have been fixed long before now and also ridiculous queues because Trion only seem to want to spend their money on NA. Oh wait, they won't even do that either.

Ladrann
Fixing isn't enough for me. I want some recompense, if I didn't pay hundreds of dollars for this service I would be quiet. But the fact that you have not fulfilled the terms of the deal I made with you means you should compensate me and the others who are being screwed in some way. The land rush is of infinite importance in this game and you have ruined that experience.

+1, normally I would not care that much, but the land rush is important in this game, and you screwed that up.

rudii
As i previously posted the infinite loop i guess more patrons are crashing and getting priority ive been in the queue 1 hour + it has now went in general from 2hours to 4 hours.lol what a disaster.

Xcaliber
Its not fair to the people who payed for patron status to be labeled "General" and pushed to the back of a queue when they payed the same amount if not more than those who have been given the "Patron" status and pushed forward into the queue. No one is perfect; however, we all payed for a headstart and most of your paying customers have only received a headache... wipe the servers give us the ALL the headstart we payed for.

Bloodcrow
I just wonder why Scapes isn't answering.... to ashamed perhaps?
How about start working in a refund to people who are going to loose land space in good areas because of this?
Show's how much you like your founder buyers and how greedy you are in Trion.

Loan Ranger
when and were can i apply for a refund this is unaceptable

KeepLightning
Already got 3 farmhouses :D ^^

Tunevec
Yeah.................SERIOUSLY!?!?

I was in the game almost right away, I was in for about 15 minutes then the game "crashed" on me. I waited in a 1400 person Q, finally got in, and when the game was loading it crashed again!!!

I took off today, I paid $150 for this game, I have been looking forward to this all week.

DO NOT GIVE ME A CRAP RESPONSE THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW THAT THIS MANY PEOPLE WERE GOING TO BE PLAYING!

You saw the sales that you did, in my opinion all you did was count the money that was coming in and you opened what? about 6 servers for the entire US?!?!

This is the worst start for an MMO that I have ever been a part of, and do you know why?

HOUSING SPACE IS NOT INSTANCED!!!!!

It's first come first serve, there should be no Q!!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON TUESDAY WHEN IT'S FREE TO PLAY!! The Q might be over 5k per server!

Rhiaden
09-12-2014, 11:39 AM
How you need to be level ten and have enough Gilda Stars for a house to be able to place one how on earth are they getting them that fast?

Archeum Founders have Daru chests, which can have Gilda Stars

Thurasiz
Hey wait a moment, doesn't that even mean that us "general" people can't build farms and houses until the issue is solved ? I wonder how much land will be gone by then, the good places surely are full then :(

CullenLochan
Ahhh, our mistake... We paid for the "privilege" of participating in Beta so we could take part in the headstart beta......

Mizwisfist

Same here :)

Algorithm
Trion, we told you repeatedly that you didn't have enough server estate, especially in Europe.

So, after about half an hour of trying I managed to log on and create a character, then after an hour of queueing as a "General" the client bombed... So now I'm back in the queue on Dahuta with 1841 people in front and an estimated 2 hours 10 minutes to get in.... Y'know, I may just not bother, I'll log a support ticket. Oh, no, I can't. That's bombing too,

Oh, and Scapes, it's not "some" people that aren't getting Patron... On Dahuta is shows 90 patrons in the queue right now but 1780 general... I think you mistook the word some for most!!!

Yeah, sitting in the same queue.. Was down to 90 but got the joyful disconnect message so back to 2000 again. And here we sitting waiting again. To which we probably be disconnected again before we get in.

iiilamb
I bought an Archeum Pack and I can't even play, I am on queue and I am not Patron, just WTF.

having the same issue dear, I'm so annoyed. This will be the last time I spend money on this company, unless they compensate or reset the servers with no queue so everyone can get a fair head start. They need to add more servers!

xCROv
Who the hell thought this was a good idea to test out a new queue during the server launch? I get screwed out of my patron status during the first queue and then got disconnected. If I get in and people have placed tons of houses and the land grab is ruined I will be requesting a refund.

masterpochi
well... i'm not happy about this... tho i buy that silver package just to get the headstart and this happens... but there's nothing we can do... it's your game and only your team can fix this error... i'll wait... for now i'll go to sleep... i hope it will be fixed when i log-in again... later folks and good luck

ArcheRage
This is why I won't spend money on overpriced "early access" £36 for £22 worth of stuff and an early access that you can't access, those free 4 days are not worth the extra £14. Just wait until free launch day and buy a months patron once all these queing issues are fixed

Myssy
i am so ♥♥♥♥ing pissed atm!!!!!
i waited around 1,5 hours in this ♥♥♥♥ing general queue as ARCHEUM FOUNDER only to get a CtD and to be in this ♥♥♥♥ING GENERAL QUEUE AGAIN now for 4hours it says.....

rly.....this isnt good and if it wont change i want my money back!!!!!!!

FrostYMug
Servers are stressed , when they calm a bit down you will be able to do it.

Not with the same fairness in getting a plot as those that were not effected by this crap.

Southernstar71
Can't you just TURN OFF the Patron advantage in the queue????

hugdealer
And yes.. 1,5 hour, people can have 1 farms down and a house.. and start on there 2nd... farm and house..

sad but true :[

Deimosaries
09-12-2014, 11:40 AM
well.... paid 150 to get into headstart. been almost 2 hrs and still cant get in. ... some one took my name as well. this is unsat

swinbanks
@scapes are you able to determine everyone that had not recieved items for founders packs as I am one of them and just curious if some sort of process to follow

sliss
"you are a general"

only ONE thing to say: ♥♥♥♥ YOU !

Cujek
Stop servers, wipe servers, fix everyones patron status, re start head start, money grabbing ♥♥♥♥ers

PixelshiftZA
after the update I keep getting cryphysics.dll,error code 126 all the time can't get in, I'm re-installing the whole game now but its taking forever.

JXRaiv
I had bug with missing patron:

http://i.imgur.com/ydWIoYO.png

I checked in Glyph - Account Management "uh, they add something new, is that my missing patron?"

http://i.imgur.com/AYayWnk.png

Let's check that! I won't play w/o farm cuz I didn't pay for be a F2P player.

http://i.imgur.com/Djeo9M2.png

That looks like "Congratz Raiv, now you are a patron! Just wait 2h more to finally login and don't worry - if you dc you will wait in queue once again, cheers! <3"

GJ. Even AeriaGames with their P2W games and FailForge with their "wait 10h for patch" events are better.

hugdealer
Can't you just TURN OFF the Patron advantage in the queue????

thissssssssssssssssssssss

iiilamb
Yeah, sitting in the same queue.. Was down to 90 but got the joyful disconnect message so back to 2000 again. And here we sitting waiting again. To which we probably be disconnected again before we get in.

D; if I get disconnected I will destroy the world lol

Mori02
Sorry to say this but there's a limit to how much the "we're working on it" line can be used.

In Alpha and Beta, these sort of issue were okay, they were even expected by anyone with a good knowledge of MMOs.

But game breaking issues at launch?

The Patron and General queues should have been tested in the Betas, not in the Headstart.

sticx45
Missed my username, prolly won't get land now. Awesome. Why did I pay more money for less priority? There better be compensation.

I'm in the same boat, but honestly what kind of compensation would you really expect to get? Daru chests? That will do you a lot of good when all of the land is gone.

mrnolife
I am in the General queue too ....
Dont know how this can happen and why there are so long waiting Queues?

What will you do on release day?

sunsfire
Greetings Founders!

This is what beta tests are for + sever issue you all new about as u know how many packs you have sold

Roosjuh1986
managed to get in.. managed to get to lvl 9 with alot of lagging.. no npc people and invisible quests.. now i have been trown off.. and am number 3600 in the que.. thanks to a crash.. Im just sad right now.. I want my house on a special place wich isn't going to happen.. and a whole lot of things more.. i wonder if i can get a refund