PDA

View Full Version : Deathwish?

Xost
04-24-2014, 12:32 AM
As someone who doesn't have access to the game can someone explain the Deathwish mechanic to me in detail?

bleedingblak
04-24-2014, 12:45 AM
-NO I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE-

I am assuming it is like a skill point. After using a certain skill, you gain a certain amount of -deathwish-. To further ask, does anyone know if there is a max stack? Is it infinite? Does it stay up forever, or does it go away if you do not use it?

VMBarbosa
04-24-2014, 01:01 AM
Deathwish is from the Calling tree and you gain Deathwish stacks through using skills in that tree such as Multi-Strike and you can use those stacks to use more powerful moves such as Perforation and the more stacks of Deathwish you have the more powerful the move becomes.

Xost
04-24-2014, 01:12 AM
So Deathwish has a passive buff? So it does more than just increasing Perforation damage?

VMBarbosa
04-24-2014, 01:18 AM
So Deathwish has a passive buff? So it does more than just increasing Perforation damage?

It does not give you a buff. The stacks are just there and they are used to increase the damage of other skills in your calling tree.

http://arche-base.com/builds/view/1098-Clown#9.7.8/Hbavmsxv3baK

Check out the calling tree. You can see what skills give you Deathwish stacks and what skills use up your deathwish stacks to increase the damage they do.

bleedingblak
04-24-2014, 01:21 AM
108 x Deathwish stacks (Damage).

Seems like you can do staggering damage if you hold up on all your stacks.

VMBarbosa
04-24-2014, 01:32 AM
108 x Deathwish stacks (Damage).

Seems like you can do staggering damage if you hold up on all your stacks.

Plus the increased damage if you're behind the target. Combo it up with Shadowstep and it's pretty insane.

bleedingblak
04-24-2014, 01:35 AM
Plus the increased damage if you're behind the target. Combo it up with Shadowstep and it's pretty insane.
Exactly.

So the stacks are infinite? There has to be a limit. Seems like you could build it to somehow onehit KO things. If so, glass cannon is what I do enjoy haha

Acolerd
04-24-2014, 01:36 AM
there's a skill in archery that uses it

VMBarbosa
04-24-2014, 01:46 AM
Exactly.

So the stacks are infinite? There has to be a limit. Seems like you could build it to somehow onehit KO things. If so, glass cannon is what I do enjoy haha

There's a limit to how many you can get. I do not know how many though sorry.

bleedingblak
04-24-2014, 01:47 AM
There's a limit to how many you can get. I do not know how many though sorry.
That's fine. Thanks.

FuryDivine
04-24-2014, 02:12 AM
I'm pretty sure from what I've seen that deathwish stacks up to 20x. It works about the same as anger in the defense tree.