PDA

View Full Version : Archeum bonus transfer?

Minzy
09-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Hello,
I purchased the archeum pack and since theres only 1 char that gets the naru chests , and from what I heard it's the first one you create/login in, is there a way to give those bonuses to another char instead?
I made the wrong decision because my guild changed its my mind about the races for our landrush so I wonder if this is possible? Maybe with a support ticket ?

Cheers.

Minzy
09-13-2014, 06:37 AM
up..........................

Smileycyrus
09-13-2014, 07:54 AM
yEAH, i AGREE WITH THIS. i MADE TOONS WITH MY FRIENDS ON KYRIOS. bOY, DID WE SCREW UP. mOST OVERPOPULATED SERVER AND COMPLETELY FULL OF TROLL AND ♥♥♥♥♥♥S. BEST OF ALL YOU CAN'T REPORT THEM AND TRY TO REPORT YOUR COMMUNITY....

IT IS LIKE ALL THE BANNED ♥♥♥♥♥♥S FROM WoW JOINED THIS SERVER. I KEPT GETING BOOTED FROM GAME LAST NIGHT. THE LAST TIME i DID, KYRIOS HAD A 3 HOUR QUEUE AND THE OTHER SERVER HAD NO QUEUE.... BUT WHAT TO DO, TO LOCK IN NAMES I MADE 2 TOONS ON THAT SERVER. WHO KNEW AT THE TIME AS A $150 FOUNDER THAT I ONLY GOT 2 FRICKEN TOONS ALLTOGETHER (WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??). INSTEAD OF 6 LIKE ON BETA... AND EVEN IF i DID DELETE THEM AND SWITCH THEN i LOSE MY FOUNDER ITEMS AND 1 OF "MY FIRST 6 TOONS " REWARDS. tHAT IS JUST DUMB AS ALL GET OUT TO LIMIT THOSE ITEM TO "FIRST 6 TOONS" ANYHOW. REROLLS HAPPEN.

THESE GUYS COULD LEARN A LOT FROM WoW. aND AS MUCH AS MOUNTS COST THOSE SHOULD BE ACCOUNT WIDE. BUT EHH. i SEE I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE...

ug, cap lock....