PDA

View Full Version : Hey from a LoL, PSO2, Manga, Anime Lover

Beard Lord
03-22-2014, 10:34 PM
As the title say I love all that. I am 23 years old, I work in the military in computer science and comunications. Love to Play League (spend my most hours there), love Pso2 (unfortunly we have to play in JP server).

Can't wait to check on Archage!

Piko
03-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Eyy, have you been reading anything good lately? I'm out of cool stuff :(

Yammy
03-23-2014, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the Forums!

Kriptini
03-23-2014, 12:38 AM
Have you heard about PSO2 coming to NA/EU? There's been some English crash reports floating around Pastebin lately.

Beard Lord
03-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Eyy, have you been reading anything good lately? I'm out of cool stuff :(

Nothing "new". I am a "true paper" reader, don't like to read manga on a screen :P So I am always a bit "late" comparing to other manga readers :P

Beard Lord
03-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Have you heard about PSO2 coming to NA/EU? There's been some English crash reports floating around Pastebin lately.

Hum, The only thing I know is that will be an english version distributed by AsiaSoft in some Asia countrys. Do you play? Or just a fan? :P

aphelion
03-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Welcome!

I loved PSO and PSO2 was fun but I only played for about 3 months before I got bored. Game is so easy and unbalanced and once you level cap on main and sub there really isn't much to do beyond grind the same stuff.

@Kriptini there have been reports for a while of it making it's way here, specifically that Relic is porting it. If you are anxious to try it out, though, it's super easy to run the japanese version with a great set of English patches. So, you can give and a whirl and see what you think. Since SEGA isn't saying much it's hard to not be discouraged, so I took the plunge before Christmas and enjoyed my time in the game.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it. You may find it fun to pass the time waiting for Beta to hit.

Beard Lord
03-24-2014, 05:52 AM
Welcome!

I loved PSO and PSO2 was fun but I only played for about 3 months before I got bored. Game is so easy and unbalanced and once you level cap on main and sub there really isn't much to do beyond grind the same stuff.

@Kriptini there have been reports for a while of it making it's way here, specifically that Relic is porting it. If you are anxious to try it out, though, it's super easy to run the japanese version with a great set of English patches. So, you can give and a whirl and see what you think. Since SEGA isn't saying much it's hard to not be discouraged, so I took the plunge before Christmas and enjoyed my time in the game.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it. You may find it fun to pass the time waiting for Beta to hit.

Totally right. Its really SUPER EASY to play in the JP servers, trough the PSO2 tweaker, making the game to appear in English.

I play pso cause I am fan since the dreamcast. It was my first online game.

@kriptini if u wanna play just PM me too and we can start trough level 1 in the JP server till we get the ArcheAge beta ready.