PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing Issues Accessing ArcheAge? Click here!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kiwibird
09-13-2014, 11:12 AM
Hey there everyone! We've been updating individual threads, but we wanted to get an official announcement up for extra visibility! We're currently running into some network difficulties, but our team is hard at work addressing these issues. We'll be posting updates here as they come.

We appreciate both your patience and the additional reports that you've submitted.

Update 1: Hey folks - we want to be open with everyone about this. We are in the midst of a DDoS attack, and we're all over it. Stay tuned for updates.

Update 2: We're still in the midst of a DDoS attack, but our teams are hard at work to get you back in the game.

Desta
09-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Thankyou for keeping us updated!

Arktouros
09-13-2014, 11:27 AM
http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/a5NZ8Qo_700b.jpg

basis0
09-13-2014, 11:27 AM
Thank you for communicating! This is a HUGE step in helping to regain the trust of the community! Problems happen, but without communication we feel like mushrooms which is never good :(

Catroot
09-13-2014, 11:28 AM
Yes I have been. At this point it seems the game will randomly close at any point within the process of logging in and loading.

Endspiel
09-13-2014, 11:39 AM
A grace period for crashes or other disconnects will be introduced to the queuing system. When implemented, this will allow players a five minute window to rejoin the server without having to enter the login queue.
Thath's didn't work.

tathen
09-13-2014, 11:57 AM
a mix of server bugs, bad planning and a DDoS attack.. life is fun

Kiwibird
09-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Hey folks - we want to be open with everyone about this. We are in the midst of a DDoS attack, and we're all over it. Stay tuned for updates.

jdodd
09-13-2014, 12:14 PM
Any word on additional servers?

Jomik
09-13-2014, 12:16 PM
Hey folks - we want to be open with everyone about this. We are in the midst of a DDoS attack, and we're all over it. Stay tuned for updates.

Any word on the 5 minute grace period when finally getting through a 1-2 hour queue just to have the game crash before load screen appears?

Hale
09-13-2014, 12:17 PM
I knew it. Freaking plebs have to go and do a DDOS attack :/.

Onera
09-13-2014, 12:19 PM
Come on guys, for a single founders pack you can rent a server with colocation and bandwidth enough for 300+ people, as you can see trying to save money is more costly!

Onera
09-13-2014, 12:20 PM

Well DDoS attack is super, likely to happen. Almost certain, so that's no excuse for not being prepared. Everyone get DDoS'ed these days!

Steaua
09-13-2014, 12:25 PM
The question is not when you guys fix this but how will you compensate us for losing the head start? Will you open more servers on EU and let the first 4 days only the founders to be able to log in or what are you going to do?

Remember that people have taken free days from work for the head start and the amount of frustration is growing so we need to know what is your plan not just what are the problems!

Marla Singer
09-13-2014, 12:26 PM
Please no additional servers.

jdodd
09-13-2014, 12:27 PM

Why, what good does it do? Safe land is already gone on all the servers. Main reason for anything like that.

And how does a DDoS attack only stop 2 factions from questing for Gilda stars?

Those two things are literally the only things people are complaining about.

jdodd
09-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Please no additional servers.

They're going to need additional servers. If login queues are this bad now, wait until the masses are logging in.

Limka
09-13-2014, 12:30 PM
It is best to repeat head start on next Friday with more servers

Ziko
09-13-2014, 12:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ua_oJfpQWY

jdodd
09-13-2014, 12:31 PM
It is best to repeat head start on next Friday with more servers

That will never happen. I'd be totally shocked if that launch date isn't set in stone from people higher up than the dev team (the devs don't make decisions like that).

Star Shade
09-13-2014, 12:34 PM
@Kiwibird : Does anyone know if they're going to compensate for players losing founder pack slots and the initial (1 character) founder pack perks after being told by Scapes/@ArcheAge to try different servers for lower queues? -- I've already submitted a ticket, asked twitter, and scapes -- seems this question is fairly elusive or being overlooked.

I'm not asking for it to be done now, I'm just curious if it's going to be fixed.

Marla Singer
09-13-2014, 12:36 PM
They're going to need additional servers. If login queues are this bad now, wait until the masses are logging in.

Yeah possibly, but at this point it would be a knee-jerk reaction, show me a month of long server queue times and then I'd support it.

ProtosX
09-13-2014, 12:36 PM
can we expect additional servers soon? specially on EU? all 4 servers are full and no land space available...any news regarding this one? please?

Limka
09-13-2014, 12:42 PM
That will never happen. I'd be totally shocked if that launch date isn't set in stone from people higher up than the dev team (the devs don't make decisions like that).

it was not addressed to the dev, general but to trion .

Limka
09-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Yeah possibly, but at this point it would be a knee-jerk reaction, show me a month of long server queue times and then I'd support it.

But what will be, when on Tuesday the F2p Players come, and they have to wait for hours in the queue, they will never come back...

jdodd
09-13-2014, 12:45 PM
But what will be, when on Tuesday the F2p Players come, and they have to wait for hours in the queue, they will never come back...

That's true. It's only 50-100-150$ keeping most people here even trying. If they want the real money it's in f2p and microtransactions or patron status.

jdodd
09-13-2014, 12:50 PM
it was not addressed to the dev, general but to trion .

You're not going to get through to trion, here. I really doubt the bean-counters will listen to the devs.

Marla Singer
09-13-2014, 12:53 PM

Jayrune
09-13-2014, 01:17 PM
i see.
...I am curious what motive there is to do that, i mean what would anyone have to gain from ruining this game's launch?

Star Shade
09-13-2014, 01:22 PM
Eh, it's actually common -- I am sys admin / web designer for t4c (old mmo) and when we relaunched the new site with new servers, we were ddos'd systematically for weeks.

We ended up getting DDoS protection from a mitigation service. ( https://www.staminus.net/ ) -- I was surprised to find out, according to recorded chatter, people within the community were culprits.

Some people just want to see things burn.

No idea about the true issue here.

michael
09-13-2014, 01:22 PM
Im not getting any emails for authentication

Scapes
09-13-2014, 01:23 PM
Any word on the 5 minute grace period when finally getting through a 1-2 hour queue just to have the game crash before load screen appears?

The team is still working to introduce this functionality, we'll be sure to make an announcement when it's in.

Wraisil
09-13-2014, 01:25 PM

If it was bad enough that it lasted anywhere near that long, the problem would self-correct as people gave up waiting to try and play the game...

Star Shade
09-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Scapes... why the silence on my question m8? I've asked politely and in every avenue I could, only to be met with abject silence. I'm not trying to pester, I don't even care if it's fixed immediately, I just want to know it will be addressed.. (below)

@Kiwibird : Does anyone know if they're going to compensate for players losing founder pack slots and the initial (1 character) founder pack perks after being told by Scapes/@ArcheAge to try different servers for lower queues? -- I've already submitted a ticket, asked twitter, and scapes -- seems this question is fairly elusive or being overlooked.

I'm not asking for it to be done now, I'm just curious if it's going to be fixed.

Jayrune
09-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Eh, it's actually common -- I am sys admin / web designer for t4c (old mmo) and when we relaunched the new site with new servers, we were ddos'd systematically for weeks.

We ended up getting DDoS protection from a mitigation service. ( https://www.staminus.net/ ) -- I was surprised to find out, according to recorded chatter, people within the community were culprits.

Some people just want to see things burn.

No idea about the true issue here.
hmm, that lends itself to the theory my friend has that some guild or guilds are pissed off that they didn't get all the land they wanted and are doing it to drive people off :p

Calux
09-13-2014, 01:31 PM
Again getting the cinematic problem. No error message and the cinematic close by itself.

Starlight
09-13-2014, 01:31 PM
Have we established any fix for the ArcheAge closing before the server select screen?

Torquemada
09-13-2014, 01:39 PM
After being dropped from the game the last time, now the client is just closing down sometime in the opening brand credits whenever I try to get back in.

poisonman
09-13-2014, 01:47 PM
The Game / Client / etc closing before server select only seems to happen if you try to skip the cinematic. Just need to be patient and wait out the cinematic, sucks I know.

*edit* Or I guess it was just dumb luck, haha Now it is doing it either way.

KiraNirvanna
09-13-2014, 01:54 PM
The team is still working to introduce this functionality, we'll be sure to make an announcement when it's in.

Hafta be able to log in at all to worry about queues - and there are none cause the server is just constantly booting everyone. At least on NA servers.

Icemasta
09-13-2014, 01:55 PM
DCing every 5 minutes is a great headstart trion! Can't wait for the F2P release! DCing every 2 minutes because of the F2Plague is gonna be even more fun!

babys244
09-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Yes I have been. At this point it seems the game will randomly close at any point within the process of logging in and loading.

same issue for me as well nice to see they took all day to finely let us know that they knew their was a issue and were working on how long did it take them to type up that 60 second update. wow thanks

Vaiden
09-13-2014, 02:08 PM
Scapes, is there any timetable on when things are going to stabilize? Any word would be greatly appreciated. There are seas to terrorize and all. :)

Darkseid04
09-13-2014, 02:10 PM
WTF. DDos attack and you have not been prepped for this? Wow! How can we err get a refund on this game. This launch has been one of the worst. I obviously am not getting a head start and the troubles are affecting aspects of the gameplay, especially with regards to plots and more, this is ridiculous. Wow! Horrible

Kiwibird
09-13-2014, 02:32 PM
Hey everyone. We're still in the midst of a DDoS attack, but our teams are hard at work to get you back in the game.

scipherneo
09-13-2014, 02:44 PM
Hey everyone. We're still in the midst of a DDoS attack, but our teams are hard at work to get you back in the game.

Thank you for the vast amount of communication, whenever I think the server might have crashed or anything else I refresh your twitter/forums and there is always at least 1 answer to what is going on. You guys are doing well, a lot of people don't understand the logistics behind a release of this scale, ddos, etc.

Get the server's back up as fast as you guys can and keep the communication coming! Thanks!

scipherneo
09-13-2014, 02:55 PM

Thank you for the vast amount of communication, whenever I think the server might have crashed or anything else I refresh your twitter/forums and there is always at least 1 answer to what is going on. You guys are doing well, a lot of people don't understand the logistics behind a release of this scale, ddos, etc.

Get the server's back up as fast as you guys can and keep the communication coming! Thanks!

Vvanderer
09-13-2014, 03:01 PM
well, Iīve been in a queue for 3 hours now, thanks to clientcrash and dcīs.... reaaaaaly fun, really need that queue skip after dc...

Irrstern
09-13-2014, 03:11 PM
can we expect additional servers soon? specially on EU? all 4 servers are full and no land space available...any news regarding this one? please?

at official launch....trion wont up another server because they are lazy :D

Burzak
09-13-2014, 03:14 PM
Who thinks that defending against a large DDOS attack is easy, then you are stupid. Even the best protected servers can go down against a large DDOS attack, so just be patient guys, i guess that the problems will go out soon and maybe Trion will change the date of the release so Silver/Gold/Archeum players can get their time which they have lost because of these problems.

Tatiana
09-13-2014, 03:41 PM
I sort of wish they would take down the servers until they can resolve these issues, because it isn't just the DDoS attacks, it's the crashes people are getting and shouldn't be. Also, there's becoming less and less communication from Trion to the playerbase as the day goes on...I think people would be less frustrated if they knew the servers were going down for x amount of time than continuously going through this.

michael
09-13-2014, 03:45 PM
Authentication code is now coming through to my email. Though the authentication code, is invalid.

Eyechuteewe
09-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Serious questions for you DEVS: if you were open to attack, what protections do we have??? Your HackShield disables our firewalls, and or interferes with them significantly, I worry that your nightmare becomes ours very soon!

MrVito
09-13-2014, 03:48 PM
They are'nt getting DDoS'd thats just an excuse to use,to avoid some backlash.This headstart was bad with queues and DC's from 10am launch until now and it's still jacked up

Covergirldiamond
09-13-2014, 03:49 PM
My issue is when I log in to the game, it just automatically disconnects me. Perhaps the area where my char is is bugged. My char is in Dewstone Plains. When I log in there, it just disconnects me.

So annoying.

michael
09-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Dont worry brother its all of us. The devs are pumpin all their coals im sure of it.

Navellie
09-13-2014, 03:52 PM
Are you spaming the same post all the time?

Lerxst
09-13-2014, 03:58 PM
Attention Trion. This DDoS attack is called "running a server". This happens when connections from the Internet are coming in to your server.

((Internet)) ----> Server

This is the way TCP/IP traffic is designed to work. This does not constitute a DDoS attack.

People spontaneously connecting to a server means you have a program running on it, such as a game.

A lot of people connecting to the server means you have a popular program, many people wish to connect to. In this game, a popular game.

I'm sure this may come as a shock considering the paltry numbers Rift brought in, however, many other games on the Internet are popular and thus, have more traffic.

/sarcasm

Airacon
09-13-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm not sure what the eula protects them from but should there be some compensation for lost time that all of us paid for to play early? Understanding this isn't a full pay to play game but there is a reason all of us are paying now to get early access.

Otentiks
09-13-2014, 04:03 PM
-Gods have disconect you
-Lags
-Pack founders ?

3 issues for 1 years prepare. That fail

About compensation ??????????

solmark
09-13-2014, 04:08 PM
You want to know about our issues. Ok, here we go:-

-Since 9am this morning until about 3pm I was not able to connect at all, for the most part I got the video loop
-Since 3pm I've managed to get in but I've been booted out 6 times, each time I try to log back in, I have to queue
-Just now I got booted again, and now I'm getting the dreaded video loop AGAIN and it's gone midnight here
-Not gotten my founders pack perks
-I paid 150$ for this

klopek
09-13-2014, 04:28 PM
This is my experience so far. Took Friday off work and planned a Lan party at my friends house, he took the day off also. He logs in at 10:13am creates character and starts his land rush. I cant log in and get all sorts of errors including the check your password one. So I go to there web sight and cant log in. So then I go the the forgot password thing and change my password it tells me password has been changed successfully....OK cool lets play...Nope get the password is incorrect error again. I go through that process a few times and keep changing it and get the same result every time. I fill out the cant log in support ticket and get the we will respond within 72 hours. I cant use live chat because i cant log in so I have my friend who is sitting next to me log into live chat on his computer. We are 152 in line I should have help in 19 minutes. Great that's not bad. 3 hours later we get through. He tells the GM my issue and gives him my email address. GM tells us OK looks like your account has been compromised I am sending you an email read it and reply to it with all the info it asks for so we know its really you. OK simple, I do that and hit respond. I check my email every 5 minutes looking for a response and get nothing. I am watching my friend play and I am doing nothing. Awesome start!!!. 9 hours later still nothing. I have my friend connect to them through live chat again to tell them hey look at this ticket number and fix it. 6 hours later we get someone in live chat they look at it and say ok info looks good you can log in now. Its like 3 or 4am now. 15 hours into launch have not even logged in yet. Ok here we go log in time. Im in I make my guy I play and get to level 4 and ......Crash omg come on. Ddos attacks today. uggg... 30 hours in or so now and i am level 5. Great start Trion great communication.

themistocles
09-13-2014, 04:37 PM
i cant get on the ollo server it doesnt show up om the server list for some reason would that have anything to do with the DDos or what i have been able to get on my character all day and i dont know what to do

DjYXA
09-13-2014, 04:43 PM
Dear Trion, dont worry about people saying bad things, youre doing a great work, im not a founder but im thinking about that if i am one more, i go to tell you some "options" you may will do:

- Checking DDOS
A "simple" player will do a connection of about 30/60Kb/s (i think...) while theyre playing "normally", so ban IPs while theyre using more of that amount of Kb/s and do a double check if an IP coincide with a Player IP, if you catch a gold founder... sorry but i think he must have a punishment with an account banned.

- Delay the game to the final gamers
The founders would have an motivation to do this, the 4 day playing prior the launch game, so.. this would be that yes or YES, so please delay the game 2 more days or 3, the founders and the other players would appreciate this :) (and i agree)

- Dont Worry, Be Happy
Thats all, youre doing your work, dont worry about that problems, with more problems get the game... more people must have think to play this game :) Its a "free game" without "subscription" right? Do what do you think to do :) Me as not "founder" will wait for the official launch of the game :)

Good Luck my friends!! And remember, youre doing the best ;)

Musashi_Korian
09-13-2014, 04:56 PM
http://map.ipviking.com/

That is fun to watch... service SIP is used by online gaming just as an FYI :)

Good luck on resolving the issues DDoS attacks are annoying as all hell but it happens to everyone these days.

Raaksa
09-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Authentication Codes via Email 'appear' to finally be slipping through.

Now to see how long I can stay online before being booted! Yay.

Started at 11:00 am and it's now 5:03 pm. At least I got some play time in yesterday... boo DDoS attacks.

Crona
09-13-2014, 05:05 PM
"You don't have the right entitlement to play this game.Error #2028"

c0ldblue
09-13-2014, 06:10 PM
Anyone who is having problems with authentication (not receiving the email):

Re-send the authentication request email. I've been waiting 12 hours to receive one (tried 3 times to re-send code). I just tried again and it was emailed to me instantly.

jdodd
09-13-2014, 06:14 PM
Scapes... why the silence on my question m8? I've asked politely and in every avenue I could, only to be met with abject silence. I'm not trying to pester, I don't even care if it's fixed immediately, I just want to know it will be addressed.. (below)

They probably don't know yet.

Star Shade
09-13-2014, 06:41 PM
Sort of a depressing thought :(

Sayosen
09-13-2014, 07:16 PM

This stuff should probably be up there in priority - one way you reduce queue times is by not throwing people in queues every time their client hiccups (and I can't speak for others, but I've had it happen enough today that I've spent a couple of hours on queues this evening, and I'm in one as I write this).

Honestly, I'm very scared about F2P launch in a few days. This infrastructure is barely handling the founders, and we're a known quantity...

jdodd
09-13-2014, 07:18 PM
Honestly, I'm very scared about F2P launch in a few days. This infrastructure is barely handling the founders, and we're a known quantity...

Yep. They will literally have no choice but to add servers. That or seriously lose future money when f2t players sit for an hour in queue and get fed up and never come back. f2p players tend to be the ones that do microtransactions a lot.

sm0kess
09-13-2014, 08:00 PM
I was playing for 3 hours and it was amazing. I found a awesome party and we knocked out a lot of content and then bam DC.. I feel very just iono i was having so much fun finally after all the net stuff and the server stuff and its the worse feeling.. Like i was having so much fun... Now im watching the 2 hour que and i want to throw up.

Aleax
09-13-2014, 08:03 PM
Ok this is just crazy stupid... wait hours in queues to get kicked after 10 minutes to wait hours again over and over !!!!!!!! i paid 150$ to play headstart not to beta test f2p pre-launch for god's sake this is just unbearable , now i'm gonna hate the name Trion forever and they are not gonna see any more of my money anytime soon because this is a total ripoff i paid for 4 days headstart and im just wasting my time in queues and get kicked all the time and cannot play...

I created hype to bring my friends in now i'm gonna do the opposite until and if i get my money's worth...

Its like were at a friggin point in time where Devs launching MMOs think they can just mess around with our money like that and get away with it without giving any compensations at all , all they have to do is say : We are sorry for the inconvenience but i took your 150$ and you wont be getting what you were supposed to thank you for understanding.
or some BS like that ... i say its time we step up and get our hard earned money's worth ...

This is getting pathetic to the extreme ...

Cornwallis
09-13-2014, 08:18 PM
^^^ I have spent about 3 hours in the queue today. I cannot for the life of me believe there is no grace period after getting disconnected. Just a heads up... it seems to be crashing when I am turning in or picking up quests. I can live with the disconnects for a while, just implement the grace period ASAP!

coryu711
09-13-2014, 08:19 PM
any word on the random client crashes many people have? i tried all the steps in the tech support for this issue and it made the problem worse, not better.

GamerX75
09-13-2014, 09:04 PM
After the wait, I am able to log in, but when I do, it is just a black screen. Someone on FB mentioned going into system.cfg in Archeage in my Docs and changing dx10/11 to dx9. Does anyone know if that will work, and if so, how do I change it (my laptop apparently doesn't have any way of opening it)...

Henay
09-13-2014, 09:16 PM
So, we've got a friend that has been trying to buy the $50 pack since yesterday. He still hasn't received an authentication code. Every time he tries to access the site to do anything, it just asks for the code and says it's sending him a new one. And nothing. Since authentication codes are said to have been working since 6pm today, what gives? And how do we get this sorted out?

sm0kess
09-13-2014, 09:17 PM
So after i dc and join a 2 hour que.. it dcs me 5 minutes before joining the game.. im over it might as well just say fk it.

LioLion
09-13-2014, 09:23 PM
I have been having the same problem...getting randomly disconnected from the game and then having to wait over an hour in the que just to re-enter. It is very frustrating along with all the other issues we are having to put up with. I am very disappointed with Glyph. Having paid a premium price to play-test on the Alpha and Beta openings, I would have thought that things would have gone much smoother for this launch. Those of us who have waited for long periods in the que, should not have to do so again if we are disconnected through no fault of our own. Glyph, PLEASE resolve this issue for us.

Nevvyn
09-13-2014, 09:42 PM
played yesterday about 14 hours ago, game played ok but no founders rewards for my 150$, today game wont even get to server selection. get through the cinematics game just exits, no warnings nothing. pressing esc or watching them makes no difference. this is the 4th game I've played from trion since alpha/beta testing starting to get a little jaded. Had issues with rift in that my loyalty wasn't correctly accrued at free to play, took almost a year before trion fixed the loyalty issue, trions compensation?, they give me a cat pet. So what am I going to get this time?, another pet for archeage on my toons? Please do better, that was absolute ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ compensation for denying a problem for a year then fixing it.

Amistex
09-13-2014, 10:33 PM
I still can't even log in the game. I get 2 errors it won't load. This is getting old. I there still an issue that needs fixed?

DenotS
09-13-2014, 10:34 PM
Not good enough, every company should be aware of this its 2014 not 1999. Cant even hold stable servers for the people who funded your game. And you make them wait hours before even logging in just to crash. Nice.

jdodd
09-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Lets not turn this one into another ♥♥♥♥storm, please. They are at least updating on this before it gets buried.

TheComedian
09-13-2014, 10:37 PM
The fact that i payed 150 dollars for this and have to wait nearly three hours just to get into a server is ridiculous. how are you guys going to fix this???

seroke
09-13-2014, 10:48 PM
Still 2028 Error cant play cant enter cant update cant create the character.

Mykinater
09-13-2014, 10:56 PM
Still cant log in. I am having the not sending authentication email issue. First it tells me im logging in from a different pc(which I am not and never have) then it says sending email verification code that doesn't show up for about 5 1/2 hours and is long expired. Not only can I not get into Archeage but it also stops me from logging into my Rift account because of the same error. Really the only reason I spent money on a f2p game was for the head start, and since its half over and I am not in and likely not getting in for several days, I just want a refund of money and be done with this. Had a good head start plan with several other people that got screwed by their incompetence.

Astrothunderkat
09-13-2014, 10:59 PM
Not good enough, every company should be aware of this its 2014 not 1999. Cant even hold stable servers for the people who funded your game. And you make them wait hours before even logging in just to crash. Nice.

I bet half the crashing everyone is complaining about is user error. Trying to play a DX11 game on a toothbrush laptop.

I never crashed once.

BadLuck
09-13-2014, 11:06 PM
it looks like your logging in from new location to protect your account please enter yout authentication code we sent you,so we now thats you.Has not received a response within 4 hours and i resended alot and im not changed my location

Tartaruses
09-13-2014, 11:08 PM
I am wondering is the servers up or down or is this just a "me" issue i been scrolling threw forums havnt found a awnser really to what is going on, on my end is i click glyph and then i click play then all of a sudden it throws me to the loading screen of "auria, birth place of magic" till it highlights all the letters. well it takes like 30 minutes to highlight all the letters then after the 30 minutes of loading i can go to pick my server so i pick my server where my main characters on on and it wont let me join. 1st why after i click play on glyph is it taking 30 minutes to make the letters high light 2nd is everyone haveing this problem. please reply to this so i can understand whats up.

Nevvyn
09-13-2014, 11:35 PM
still cant get past the cinematic without crashing, noticed nothing on forums at all about this and no new updates on what is being done to remedy the issues. update please trion

mordenkeon
09-14-2014, 12:46 AM
Thank you for your hard work, hope you can fix it soon.

ksyon
09-14-2014, 04:01 AM
To be honost, this is BS, gentelmen.
It passed 2 days from headstart. What issues was fixed?
- Auth. code problem - not fixed
- Disconnecting - not fixed
- Queue grace - not fixed
- Video loop (authorization error) - not fixed
- Archeum and Gold packs items problem - not fixed
Didn't i mention something else, that was not fixed?

So what are you working hard at?

Boos
09-14-2014, 04:06 AM
Can you time stamp your updates please so we get a better chance of knowing when the thread was actually updated with new information?

Personal issue, changing char to end up with black screen. Game thinks I am still logged in but I am not as my friends dont see me in game, only option is to quit out and log back in, wouldnt be an issue but I'm on Eanna and 30-60min queue is normal.

Regards

Boos

Arcadion
09-14-2014, 04:56 AM
Nice 3 Days headstart i play no archeage i play QUENE SIMULATOR :) I LIKE IT I LIKE MY MONEY BACK! WTF IS THIS ♥♥♥♥? how slow are you?

Coaltar
09-14-2014, 05:13 AM
Hey there everyone! We've been updating individual threads, but we wanted to get an official announcement up for extra visibility! We're currently running into some network difficulties, but our team is hard at work addressing these issues. We'll be posting updates here as they come.

We appreciate both your patience and the additional reports that you've submitted.

Update 1: Hey folks - we want to be open with everyone about this. We are in the midst of a DDoS attack, and we're all over it. Stay tuned for updates.

Update 2: We're still in the midst of a DDoS attack, but our teams are hard at work to get you back in the game.

I am having an issue that doesn't seem to be common at all. I can log on and it looks like everything is OK, the green landmass timer thingie even shows the text turning white. The problem is that is stops on the last sentence and then I get "ArcheAge Error - Failed to load game data!". Anyone having a similar problem? I have only been able to play for about 6 hours since headstart.
Thanks

Coaltar
09-14-2014, 05:15 AM
I am having an issue that doesn't seem to be common at all. I can log on and it looks like everything is OK, the green landmass timer thingie even shows the text turning white. The problem is that is stops on the last sentence and then I get "ArcheAge Error - Failed to load game data!". Anyone having a similar problem? I have only been able to play for about 6 hours since headstart.
Thanks

Oh, and I did try to get to a chat help. Can anyone tell me why I can go from being 93rd in the queue to being 96th? I will have to say I won't ever buy anything from a game until it is launched and stable again.

Fubar Aus
09-14-2014, 05:18 AM
Thanks
I don't even make it that far, the first 2 lines of text turn white and then...nothing. Tried every possible fix I could find in troubleshouting or tips from others on the forum. Haven't even gotten to seeing these wonderful looping cinematics everyone is raving about

Raanai
09-14-2014, 05:19 AM
Day 1 - Long ques, bad lag, fun game. Occasionally D/C from "the Gods."
Day 2 - Error 2025, constant d/c, servers down, Login failures and looping cinemactics, and even LONGER ques.
Day 3- Got up to play, click "PLAY" and now I'm told that "Login Failed, verify username and password" (my info is "saved" and hasn't changed while i slept in my bed).

I know most of these are known, but the login failed, verify username and password is a first.

I changed my password and got in. Then an hour later D/C by the GOds again. same issue. Sent a request via the system.
Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for follow up: #140914-003906

PLEASE FIX THIS PART!! I can handle a que... i can't handle having to change my password every hour on D/C. And yes, I have an authenticator.

nappsu
09-14-2014, 05:31 AM
3 days of head start, been able to play 3 hours.. great :)

Coaltar
09-14-2014, 05:40 AM
I don't even make it that far, the first 2 lines of text turn white and then...nothing. Tried every possible fix I could find in troubleshouting or tips from others on the forum. Haven't even gotten to seeing these wonderful looping cinematics everyone is raving about

Yup, I have tried everything from the forums as well. I have gotten every issue so far mentioned in the forums except for the cinematic loop as well. I can't wait for that one. I am re-installing the game now to see if that makes any difference.

ksyon
09-14-2014, 05:43 AM
The game just closed (may be crushed i dunno).
I reconnected in a MINUTE - i'm 1800+ in queue.
Don't please tell about 5 min grace - this is bull sh. as other things like god dam start items i still cannot receive!

Dewardeb
09-14-2014, 05:43 AM
i cant even start the game without any ram lack and pc system slow downs -.-

christovas
09-14-2014, 05:52 AM
How do you release a game with so many problems? Did someone fire the QA department? There are so problems that are just plain ridiculous and so obvious it seems like no one in the company even bother to look at the game before it's release; NO ONE. My video resets every 30-40 secs on this game. Login is a joke. i can go on for days. There needs to be a pretty nice reward for going through this crap for them in terms of a refund.

ThePunishment
09-14-2014, 05:55 AM
How do you release a game with so many problems? Did someone fire the QA department? There are so problems that are just plain ridiculous and so obvious it seems like no one in the company even bother to look at the game before it's release; NO ONE. My video resets every 30-40 secs on this game. Login is a joke. i can go on for days. There needs to be a pretty nice reward for going through this crap for them in terms of a refund.

all those problems was unexpected and they didn't even think about anything even what could possibly happen, pfff mercy

Basta
09-14-2014, 05:58 AM
Fixed this large queues, OMG! Open new server or something else. 2h queue - this is terribly

pinkbattleship
09-14-2014, 06:01 AM
does any get a problem where ur game stops responding every 5mins i cant stop it ive tried everything ive uninstalled twice even cleaned out my comp tried every stupid thing they recommended i played alpha nps for 2 months with out no problems any help would be helpful cuz trion aint got back to me

MuddyFINGERS
09-14-2014, 06:02 AM
Haters be hating. I say keep the criticism to yourselves and know that they understand the issues and are probably working overtime to fix it. This game will potentially replace a lot of MMO's out there and I can't wait to see the game at its best.

Basta
09-14-2014, 06:04 AM
When you are selling preorders you could count how many servers you need. Trion does not know how to count?
P.S. Kyprosa over 2k queues.... Same at another servers.

ksyon
09-14-2014, 06:19 AM
Haters be hating. I say keep the criticism to yourselves
I'm sorry man, but did you pay 135 euro for being kicked from the game at least every two hours, to wait in queues for 1-2 hours, to receive NO items you payed for?
Personally i shouldn't feel so much pain if payed 45 euro for standart pack. But i feel god damn pain because price i payed is ridiculous high for such ♥♥♥♥. I'm not god dam happy i'm damn beta-tester for money.
And yes for this 2 days NOTHING was fixed.
I finished, thanks

glenn
09-14-2014, 06:33 AM
Do not know if this is the right place but now post everywhere and no one help me i need that trion unlock my ip your firewall he paid $ 150 for power play the 4 days before and only he could play a few hours this is a loss of mi money if someone please help me?

christovas
09-14-2014, 07:11 AM
How about you guys start acknowledging the real issues and stop it with the ridiculous articles about how you are aware of the TWO problems.
Allow me to help. It begins at start-up. It's the simple things that standout to me. Coming from a guy who's managed developers for 15 years, some of these things are a half minute fix. It is simply appalling some of these issues exist at this state post-beta.

-When I first launched the game, I couldn't tell whether or not i started the game because the game start icon disappears behind Glyph game launcher
-Your game defaults to MAX GRAPHICS on initial start... Once again, your game defaults to MAX GRAPHICS. That ensures people on weak to medium range rigs will crash. Are you kidding? This game doesn't auto detect??!? Games had that feature back in 2001...
-System wide, catastrophic login/security database failure left players out most of mid day1 to day2
-DDoS attacks? (I call BS on this. An excuse to cover problems)
-NPCs speak Korean.. What the.. I should remind you that i'm in the first 5 min of gameplay.
-Random Korean text...what the.. once again, in the earliest part of the game
-Random Video card restarts/crashes every 15-25 secs. This is an absolute JOY! This is on my 4GB HD 7770 card with 16GB of RAM on an i7 Intel. Simple stuff here. There's really only 2 players in the video card market with a driver standard.. Shouldn't the video setup option come before server selection?
-Video does not restart game after modifications
-Blue screen crash approximately 1 every 12-20 min of game time
-Not receiving head start items
-Not enough servers, existing servers are taxed
-Gold spam on chat so prevalent it renders in game chat useless. Yes, the chat system is completely destroyed by gold spammers at this point.
I'm almost afraid to what other bugs i will have to endure if I actually get some real playing time. I seriously cannot believe I paid for this crap.

Whiskeyhunter
09-14-2014, 07:15 AM
I was prepared to type up my list of issues, but you pretty we'll summed it up!

Calibdus
09-14-2014, 07:34 AM
I still cannot access the game or the support website due to the Authentication Code not being sent via email.

Please either fix your authentication code issue, or temporarily disable the authentication code requirement for my account.

Also, to assist you with troubleshooting the issue, I wanted to let you know that I am able to successfully reset my password via the website, which does send the necessary email notice to the email account associated with my user account.

Unfortunately, resetting the password does nothing to get around the security code requirement.

As stated in my originating email for this Incident, this situation is extremely frustrating - especially for those of us who have paid $150 for the best founders pack you offered and were promised access to the 4 day head start prior to the official launch of the game.

Given the scope of the problems affecting access and game playability as evidenced by the posts in your forums and in other places around the web, I believe it is time that you postpone the official game launch date until you have resolved these issues. You should also reset the existing live servers and start over to level the playing field for all of us who have been unable to derive any benefit thus far from the $150 we paid to fund your game.

I am certain this would generate loads of complaints from those who have been fortunate enough to receive the access they were promised during the head start as part of their founders purchase, but it would be the most fair, most customer service oriented thing to do at this point.

Alternatively, you could limit accounts to only one house and one farm, which would be shared resources among all characters created for that account on a particular server.

Labor is already a shared resource, why not make land, houses, and ships shared resources as well?

Taking this approach would make it a bit easier for those of us who have been denied the access we were promised to be fully integrated into the game once our access has been restored, since there would still be land and housing space available for us to use once we are finally able to play the game.

It would also be the best financial decision for you, since limiting the land and housing space consumed by each account would by default make more land and housing space available for future players, who may find this feature of the game enjoyable enough that they in turn become paying subscribers to facilitate their access to it.

If there's not enough land available even just to service the needs of your founders, how do you expect to entice new players to become paying subscribers?

Lylia
09-14-2014, 08:21 AM
-Your game defaults to MAX GRAPHICS on initial start... Once again, your game defaults to MAX GRAPHICS. That ensures people on weak to medium range rigs will crash. Are you kidding? This game doesn't auto detect??!? Games had that feature back in 2001...

another game i play has high settings as well as default. it actually increased load times between zones and spawns (within instances) if you placed it on lowest setting. to be fair, while i agree with you, i think it's set up that way so for those who try to run it when they can't it'd filter them out and they wouldn't be able to play. maybe to reduce queuing on the servers or something indirectly (it's probably minimal effect if any)

LordRahl
09-14-2014, 08:21 AM

you still under DDo's attack?
cuz i still cant login (and more ♥♥♥♥ing 99999999999999 ppl with me)
i hope you will give us somthing in return for all of this queue/dc/error things that happends too everyone!

Wisty
09-14-2014, 08:36 AM
5 minute grace is not working - 3,000 in queue for Eanna, kill me now

Ayok
09-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Getting infinite video loop here...

Ayok
09-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Wow 1900 ppl in queue, this headstart it's a joke, when the 16 come what about 30000 queue XD

Dragens
09-14-2014, 09:38 AM
What mostly annoying is that they say "oh no we open no other server" BUT All people have PAID to play so there HAVE to be a place on a server for EVERYONE. But this is not the case. It is like 1000 people ordering a product and just 500 receive it with the argument "Oh sorry no we are not send out more of the products until a certain date" this is crap real crap and TRION KNOWS this. Trion is not deliver the service people paid for. This is not just a "mistake" this is beguilement. In fact they sold more products then they could deliver. This is clearly a joke. And even more when you consider that they HAVE server to give to EU people on headstart. This is really ridiciulous

gaarheidNL
09-14-2014, 09:39 AM
Infinite intro loop, hurray!

I know servers can be overloaded and such but this "DDoS" is such a "commen" reply now a days that it feels like every single time a server drops the dev teams go like "damn, severs are f*kked! Quick lets make a DDoS notification so we got all the time in the world!" Every game that has a online feature comes with the "DDoS" excuse...

Maybe you really have a DDoS, maybe you haven't, but from a consumer point of view this is really getting old you know.

gaarheidNL
09-14-2014, 09:40 AM
What mostly annoying is that they say "oh no we open no other server" BUT All people have PAYED to play so there HAVE to be a place on a server for EVERYONE. But this is not the case. It is like 1000 people ordering a product and just 500 receive it with the argument "Oh sorry no we are not send out more of the products until a certain date" this is crap real crap and TRION KNOWS this. Trion is not deliver the service people paid for. This is not just a "mistake" this is beguilement. In fact they sold more products then they could deliver. This is clearly a joke. And even more when you consider that they HAVE server to give to EU people on headstart. This is really ridiciulous

Haven't you figured it out yet, Europe is always last pick in online gaming :)

Denver23879
09-14-2014, 09:41 AM
this is now starting to take the piss, whats the point in running a 4 day head start for everyone that got founders packs if you cant cope with the demand, since Friday iv managed to get 12 hours game play in, during this time iv been kicked from servers god knows how many times, been stuck on the infinite video loop numerous times, account not getting authorized, and now i cant even login to my trion account. this really is taking the piss, if its this bad now im not looking forward to the 16th for full release

gaarheidNL
09-14-2014, 09:43 AM
this is now starting to take the piss, whats the point in running a 4 day head start for everyone that got founders packs if you cant cope with the demand, since Friday iv managed to get 12 hours game play in, during this time iv been kicked from servers god knows how many times, been stuck on the infinite video loop numerous times, account not getting authorized, and now i cant even login to my trion account. this really is taking the piss, if its this bad now im not looking forward to the 16th for full release

Hope you didnt spend the 130,- on it :D

Denver23879
09-14-2014, 09:46 AM
thankfully not that 1 lol, but still 70 has been a waste of my time and money really
Hope you didnt spend the 130,- on it :D

Mirec
09-14-2014, 09:50 AM
DDoS only on European servers ?? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ detected.....
Every player who is trying to get into the game is the attacker?
What procedure should I choose when I want my money back?

Ksieciu
09-14-2014, 09:55 AM
Well, I don't know what to do, because I can't login both to trionworld and game. Since yesterday morning while trying to sign in I am getting message "The email address or password supplied is not correct.". I was reseting my password few times - no effect and I am sure that login and password were correct. I wrote a ticket to support from my another account(the one I am writing to you now) and there is no answer... I know that they probably have tons of tickets, but I've paid for this dang headstart and I want to play it at least for one day before free players attack. Any advices? :/

Hazzze
09-14-2014, 10:21 AM
Insane queues, random DC, lags, unable to log in, cinematic loop, no land for houses, perks 2 days later. We paid for a BROKEN game. Its been up in korea for long enough. WTF TRION. I WILL NEVER PAY FOR A TRION GAME AGAIN. NEVER.

GoreFestor
09-14-2014, 10:29 AM
Still cant play this suckky game. Intro loop For the last ?hrours! SORT IT OUT PLEASE! Ive only managed getting to lvl 22 no home cause of all interruptions, disconnections, intro loops. and archeage being suckky.

iNteNsive
09-14-2014, 10:40 AM
I can't get into Archeage after the 2nd time that they DC me while in the queue, the game seems to just fail loading in, i've tried reinstalling it, system restore, reinstalling glyph and all the options the support page gives me. One i open Archeage it goes straight to "https://support.trionworlds.com/app/hackshield/p/3640/theme/archeage/" page, no errors, it seems to open hshield then close instantly taking me to the support page.

Denver23879
09-14-2014, 10:48 AM
well that's 3 hours on infinite video loop so far, getting to the point now were im thinking i will just give my account to some other poor person and go back to playing ff14 or GW2

and to top it off theirs no one updating us on anything they are doing WTF thats nice customer support really

Lilhz
09-14-2014, 10:50 AM
unbelievable.... -.- was waiting for this game since i first heard something about it .... and now this ..... the game itself is great..... but the rest .... omg .... -.-

GrannelBR
09-14-2014, 11:12 AM
The game is great, the Trion disappointing.

oktabi
09-14-2014, 11:13 AM
Authentication issues again.... cmon

Madam
09-14-2014, 11:14 AM
What now login failed.! Really
Please fix this problem!

Kozmiko
09-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Here we go again...kicked from game and now authentication problems. Should have called this a 2 day head start.

OldGuyBeeye
09-14-2014, 11:15 AM
11:14 pst Sunday --- Authentication Failed. If the problem persists, submit a help requests to our support team. Lotsa people cant log on... same as Saturday Afternoon...

zladson
09-14-2014, 11:18 AM
Yes authentication issues once again. Please try to resolve quickly, (which i know you already are but still had to post. :D)

sectorlight
09-14-2014, 11:19 AM
ive been in the cutsceen from 1PM and now its 7PM, still the same old issue...

releasing a game that no one can even get in game, what a wast of TIME

TadGhostal
09-14-2014, 11:20 AM
I don't think it's all the gods kicking me. Just one or two bad apples in the group. I know for a fact that most of them like me.

zladson
09-14-2014, 11:22 AM
sector, close the cutscene and try again, dont just sit there, our entire guild has been in game since after the issues on Saturday. I just happen to be having this issue at this moment.

anonymi
09-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Was in game then disconnected by the Gods when trying to switch characters. On re-log, same login failed/endless loop of intro video from Friday AND Saturday.

VERY DISAPPOINTING. I paid top dollar to participate in Headstart so my characters could have homes and farm before Launch. I have the materials to get them (today, *finally* after trying to play since opening minute Friday) but there is no land outside of warzones. If my guild did not have a (small) toehold they are making available I would be joining the Rollback movement.

Pirateluke
09-14-2014, 11:29 AM
I've also been getting the "Authentication failed" message and the cinematic playing. I have to force close Archeage after that.

Risty
09-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Endless video Loop here...
could play like 4 Hours in the last 3 days.... thanks to Queue (NO 5 MIN GRACE PERIOD YOU LIARS! =( )
And thanks to Video Loop / no Auth. Mail / Disconnects ect.

there go my 135€ down the drain its pretty sad tbh ... im dissapointed (yeah parton + cash... but that was not the MAIN reason i bought founder ....)

redman
09-14-2014, 11:38 AM
Ok all just be patient please, Neverwinter went through the same thing when it released, its always a couple lines of code, or a timer malfunction, can even be they underestimated how many people were chomping at the bit to try and buy this game, myself included.

Its a new game, and yes beta is supposed to work out a lotta bugs, and it does, rarely do they work out all the bugs in a beta from what I've seen.

Thats what I dislike about closed beta, it limits the amount of input from community plus it does not really put a test on the servers as far as capacity handling goes. Perfect World Entertainment is who Neverwinter uses and it became frustrating for a good many of us. I myself had all I could take when the armor which I spent a good 40 hours questing and bidding for was ALL nerfed, a week after I completed my set. Apparently the armor was too powerful, doesnt matter that I spent bout 5 million astral diamonds on it, and you take that times probably 300 people , we were all mad as hell.

Thats why I am here now, I knew that the chances of everything running perfectly were about 90% against, but I still made that choice and I am glad I made it.

Good things take time, so everyone just chillax, drink a beer or whatever your vices may be, and be glad we are the first to be here, the road may be a bit bumpy ahead but methinks I see some smooth road ahead.

If youre gonna vent, go ahead, but they have their chain of command, they read all the posts, and report to their chiefs, do you actually believe they read every comment, considering some of you are being rally hateful. All the chiefs hear is, the community is on a scale of 1-10 = 9.75 mad /pissed and angry. It doesnt help their stress levels, nor our blood pressure so just take in a deep breath, and know its all gonna be fixed hopefully sooner than later so smile and go to your happy place :)

sectorlight
09-14-2014, 11:38 AM
ive been doing that all the time

Carsma
09-14-2014, 12:26 PM
I to in the US am still not getting my aut. code when trying to log in. Is there an ETA at least?

Majestic12
09-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Eta is when you are dead

Haelos
09-14-2014, 04:30 PM
I can almost guarantee all of you people ♥♥♥♥♥ing about losing out on money and etc. will still be more than happy to play this game once they get these few problems out of the way. And you'll just as soon throw more money at them, not expecting them to screw up after this first time. But this game is going to have a pretty rough time keeping things running until the end of its days, and every single one of you cockmonglers will throw yourselves on them at the first chance you see something is going okay.
Is it really that surprising that a corporation took your money and isn't addressing the problem? How many of you live in America? They aren't you're ♥♥♥♥ing friends, you give them your money so they can use it for their own need. Video games just happen to be a great way to go about the whole thing. You can't actually believe they're out for your greater good.
If you're that stupid, you don't deserve compensation.

Gumber
09-14-2014, 04:44 PM
I can almost guarantee all of you people ♥♥♥♥♥ing about losing out on money and etc. will still be more than happy to play this game once they get these few problems out of the way. And you'll just as soon throw more money at them, not expecting them to screw up after this first time. But this game is going to have a pretty rough time keeping things running until the end of its days, and every single one of you cockmonglers will throw yourselves on them at the first chance you see something is going okay.
Is it really that surprising that a corporation took your money and isn't addressing the problem? How many of you live in America? They aren't you're ♥♥♥♥ing friends, you give them your money so they can use it for their own need. Video games just happen to be a great way to go about the whole thing. You can't actually believe they're out for your greater good.
If you're that stupid, you don't deserve compensation.

Damn bruh, you mad.

Take a xanax or something.

psiic
09-14-2014, 04:46 PM
So sick of companies using DDOS attack excuse every new game launch to cover for their own incompetence and lack of preparedness.

The truth is Sunday is a high demand day, and they sold 100X more founder's packs than they provided hardware to handle.

They had the sales numbers WAY in advance, but companies have become cheap and lazy as the rule not the exception.

I do not believe for a single second they are under a DDOS attack, I mean come on.

I mean sure maybe some gold farmers are using brute force attacks to try and hack some account passwords for gold spamming accounts, but this is sept of 2014, if you launch a game not expecting and preparing for that then lets go back to that word incompetent.

psiic
09-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Maybe the " ddos " attack is just their own customers battering away trying to get access to the accounts we paid for, game has launched you are out of time and excuses.

Jjakkal
09-14-2014, 05:24 PM
Is there an update for today?

Memerto
09-14-2014, 06:44 PM
So apparently this company learn nothing from the huge numbers of DDoS attacks in the past and didn't prepare for one?

Noobs

Nevvyn
09-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Still cant log in my game exits after the cinematic. no help for this issue anywhere on forums and trions live chat hours don't help me as im in Australia. when is the eta on actually being able to log in and play on my headstart? and will we be compensated in any way for losing most of said headstart? very unhappy. paid the 150 US for the best founders pack and cant even get any customer support. surely someone on the dev team is reading this thread so how come no one has issued any response or advice in the last 24+ hours?

Animal IronWolf
09-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Good game with alot of potential, This company reminds me of Leage Of Legend Riot -- They dont address the real problems of there game as they sell you in game items to fund there unprepared management said Game! Im not asking for a refund, im asking for them to fix there game that i spent money on, and stop posting things like "Dos Attacks!" and come clean and say they were not prepared for launch! simple ideas for simple solutions!

Harvestrx73
09-14-2014, 08:18 PM
I'm stuck at the splash screen. I see "Auroria, birthplace" in white and the rest is faded. I hope that might help in seeing how far the game has loaded. It did this last night and then stopped at some point and ran fine. It ran fine earlier today and then started this again.

Nenah
09-14-2014, 09:12 PM
Must have been some sort of "magic" ddos as neither akamai nor any other reliable site showed anything about it.

Trying to BS your customers with a ddos excuse when all that happens is this: Servers fill up = people start crashing/DC'd more often.
PLUS the memory leak from alpha still wasn't fixed. In fact it got even worse.

Kojike
09-14-2014, 09:51 PM
The gods disconnect me anytime I try to log into the server. Please fix these issues soon. I paid 50 dollars and have only got 5 minutes in the past 3 days. thx

Koawhkaine
09-14-2014, 09:52 PM
The gods disconnect me anytime I try to log into the server. Please fix these issues soon. I paid 150 dollars and have only got 95 minutes in the past 3 days. thx

0n0w1c
09-14-2014, 09:55 PM
The gods are disconnecting me immediately after choosing a server. Any ETA on the fix?

lugvonfalk
09-14-2014, 09:56 PM
Im trying to log on, and i keep getting this message.. it was fine ealier!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=945087562173640&set=o.1437110003207717&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=945087562173640&set=o.1437110003207717&type=1&theater

Koawhkaine
09-14-2014, 09:56 PM
The gods disconnect me anytime I try to log into the server. Please fix these issues soon. I paid 150 dollars and have only got 35 minutes in the past 3 days. thx

Silky
09-15-2014, 02:04 AM
How does a DDOS attack cause the play button on Glyph to launch IE to the Korean language FAQ instead launching the game?

Ythan
09-15-2014, 02:52 AM
Have they fixed the authentication issue that causes the initial cinematic looping??

Kimochi
09-15-2014, 02:55 AM
Hey guys I'm currently experiencing problems with my client. I press play then the Archeage sign appears and then just disappear and not load at all. Sometimes it loads but it takes a very long time as well and whenever I click my character and try to play, my screen just turns completely black. halp pls.

Ziko
09-15-2014, 03:03 AM
Hey guys I'm currently experiencing problems with my client. I press play then the Archeage sign appears and then just disappear and not load at all. Sometimes it loads but it takes a very long time as well and whenever I click my character and try to play, my screen just turns completely black. halp pls.

We are not alone.....http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?41086-ArcheAge-Head-Start-Known-Issues-Update-4

ThePunishment
09-15-2014, 03:03 AM
How does a DDOS attack cause the play button on Glyph to launch IE to the Korean language FAQ instead launching the game?

i think DDoS attack happens when there is overpopulation
in every game there is a max limit of players,if it's closing to limit then it causes DDoS attacks that invade the system
well i think it's that,find on wikipedia

you might crash see about that http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?41974-Troubleshooting-Common-ArcheAge-Crashes-Crashing-After-Queue-Click-Here!

but be careful it's only after you have passed Q

TheMomentum
09-15-2014, 05:40 AM
I have just bought the silver founders pack, I'm getting you don't have the right permissions when I click "install" on Glyph. Then when I try to login to the website, I am getting "We ran into a bit of a problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

Shyatikara
09-15-2014, 05:45 AM
840a Eastern, getting a 'login failed, However this only happens after the 'cryogenics' screen, consistantly, and or game crashes after cryogenics. I have tried to close glyph and reopen, authenticated account, can get into webside of account without issue, so user/pass are working perfectly fine. Please advise what the issue is today?

enric1010
09-15-2014, 05:57 AM
"The game is unavailable right now. Check the ArcheAge website and forums for more information!"

Any word on what's going on?

Amorahu
09-15-2014, 05:58 AM
I have been lucky and have been able to play most of Fri, Sat, Sun with various dc's but only for an hour each time. This morning while sleeping my computer restarted and now I am getting the Login failed message. Hopefully this will be fixed later today?

Grislen
09-15-2014, 05:59 AM
"the game is unavailable right now, check the forums and the archeage website..." oh look...no status updates anywhere...
Anyone else up for going purple on Trion?

ProtosX
09-15-2014, 06:00 AM
This is just getting worst... what more when the game is open to all? T_T sht... i cant even imagine being in queue having 10K players ahead of me... OhMahFckingGeese!

Koss
09-15-2014, 06:01 AM
lol Ikr? :confused:

Barb
09-15-2014, 06:02 AM
I guess you know a DOS attack when you see one, but are you sure that Glyph is not attacking itself by running loops? I'm asking because frequently instead of starting the game it will put me back on the red "play" button screen instead of starting the game, and it also starts "authenticating" before it allows you to put in your login and password, and then says that you need to verify your login and password, which makes me think that Glyph is not closing properly when the game closes. It acts more like a memory leak or loop than an attack.

Maybe you should dump Glyph, because it is going to ruin your reputation and put you out of business at this rate. People paid a lot of money for 4 days early access, and a lot of that has been staring at error messages and login screens.

Maddaddam
09-15-2014, 06:03 AM
Isn't this how the french revolution started?

Shaundi
09-15-2014, 06:03 AM
I've been trying to get on since 8:30AM ET. The first message I got was the Login Failed. Verify username and password, same as Saturday. Now I'm getting the same message as Grislen:

http://s109.photobucket.com/user/jayne_h_9/media/LoginFailedAA_zps29c669f3.jpg.html

If this type of message is coming across it would be nice if there was actually an update on the forums to look at. There is nothing new posted on Dev Tracker. Please update us.

RpgKat
09-15-2014, 06:04 AM
Any word anywhere on this? Can't get into the game again.

Chambord
09-15-2014, 06:05 AM
How am I supposed to not have a life if I can't log in? Guess I will get some work done then. *sigh

Deltz
09-15-2014, 06:05 AM
same issue obviously not DDOS attacks again due to the fact other trion stuff is working website etc etc

Lifacs
09-15-2014, 06:07 AM
I've been trying to get on since 8:30AM ET. The first message I got was the Login Failed username and password, same as yesterday. Now I'm getting the same message now as Grislen:

Ditto

DeadlyMeerkat
09-15-2014, 06:07 AM
What the butts is going on here?

Deltz
09-15-2014, 06:10 AM
♥♥♥♥ my 2nd life >.>

bambam
09-15-2014, 06:10 AM
will the head start be extended since some or all of us who paid for this get the 4 days as promised? with all the problems the game has been having we have not gotten that... time has been taken away ... will the launch be delayed?

michaelasencio88
09-15-2014, 06:11 AM
So whats being done about the log in issue this is the second day in the head start i'm having this last time i couldn't log in for half the day.

Krephton
Im getting the login failed message aswell, this sucks. :(

Lira
"the game is unavailable right now, check the forums and the archeage website"

Adding to the frustration is the lack of any information from Trion about why we are getting this message this morning. I see no forum post, no twitter update. And I certainly wish they were able to implement that "five minute window" feature if you get disconnected during queue -- logging in to be behind 900, experiencing a game crash once you get to around 200, only to log in and be behind 1000+ players is dreadful.

I love the game. I just wish I could actually play it.

Not looking forward to seeing what happens when it goes f2p on Tuesday, given the issues we have with just founders playing.

Deltz
^ no just no....

DeadlyMeerkat
09-15-2014, 06:13 AM
Well, to be fair, it seems it's only just starting happening recently (by recently, I mean within the past 20 or so minutes). Expecting a response from Trion so quickly seems a tad unreasonable.

"the game is unavailable right now, check the forums and the archeage website"

Adding to the frustration is the lack of any information from Trion about why we are getting this message this morning. I see no forum post, no twitter update. And I certainly wish they were able to implement that "five minute window" feature if you get disconnected during queue -- logging in to be behind 900, experiencing a game crash once you get to around 200, only to log in and be behind 1000+ players is dreadful.

I love the game. I just wish I could actually play it.

Not looking forward to seeing what happens when it goes f2p on Tuesday, given the issues we have with just founders playing.

prospero
09-15-2014, 06:14 AM
at 150$ hire some people to get it fix , i think you owe us that at least a little respect.....

Grislen
09-15-2014, 06:15 AM
Well, to be fair, it seems it's only just starting happening recently (by recently, I mean within the past 20 or so minutes). Expecting a response from Trion so quickly seems a tad unreasonable.

No...unreasonable is having the game inaccessible for this much time during a "headstart".

Glocktwentynine
09-15-2014, 06:16 AM
I think they are trying to, I saw they had an opening for a DevOps guy. At least they would like to, but perhaps they are not willing to pay market rates.

Thesealion
09-15-2014, 06:17 AM

Not true. I tried to log in an hour ago and it was happening then.

thulgar

its been going on for 19+hrs.. and 45 minutes since i woke up an started trying to connect. :) You just wake up ?

PandaNation
~Man, again this thing of login failed? --? How many years would trion waste to fix these things?

Lilker
09-15-2014, 06:18 AM
Poor Support guy in the live chat .... 45 queue in the 1st minute of his monday !!

And just to count ... im another "canīt connect to the game" person

Xidor
I guess I should be yelling "refund" or at least a few four letter words.

Thesarge
Here we go again! GOD!!!!! Now the game is unavailable! WTF

Kocochan
09-15-2014, 06:19 AM
This kind of post leaves me "d'oh".
I'm frustrated too, I can understand that lol. I'm sure they working on it and will update us on it soon too. It's ridiculous to think that they wouldn't care or are too lazy to work on it. The way I see this now, people need to go back to bed lol.
Hope you respect yourself enough to find time to clean your dust at home a bit. Is your dishes done? lol. This would be a good time.

at 150$ hire some people to get it fix , i think you owe us that at least a little respect.....

Snakebabies
09-15-2014, 06:19 AM
I was on an hour ago, logged to save some keybinding/appearance settings, into this: servers down. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Devs and everyone else behind the curtains that tomorrow goes as smooth as it can for you. I will be praying to "your God(s)" that have been disconnecting me the past couple of days.

Chozaru
09-15-2014, 06:21 AM
Sadly I'm one of those 150$ players but even as aggrivated as i am from last night's Login/Server connect issues and now this mornings crap all we can do is be patient and wait it out while Trion tries to fix the issue. ♥♥♥♥♥ing at them ain't gonna fix a thing unless you know how to figure out the issue and then fix it ♥♥♥♥♥ing is useless. So Stay calm keep a level head and just wait.

Falamar
09-15-2014, 06:22 AM
So I can only get to the opening cinematic and it says the server is unavailable or something like that I'm fairly certain you are working on this I just hope I get to play today

Kocochan
09-15-2014, 06:22 AM
That's it well said.

Sadly I'm one of those 150$ players but even as aggrivated as i am from last night's Login/Server connect issues and now this mornings crap all we can do is be patient and wait it out while Trion tries to fix the issue. ♥♥♥♥♥ing at them ain't gonna fix a thing unless you know how to figure out the issue and then fix it ♥♥♥♥♥ing is useless. So Stay calm keep a level head and just wait.

Xidor
09-15-2014, 06:23 AM
I'm frustrated too, I can understand that lol. I'm sure they working on it and will update us on it soon too. It's ridiculous to think that they wouldn't care or are too lazy to work on it. The way I see this now, people need to go back to bed lol.
Hope you respect yourself enough to find time to clean your dust at home a bit. Is your dishes done? lol. This would be a good time.

4 year old awake, so bed is out of the question.
GF swept/dusted yesterday.
Did dishes already.
So all that leaves is trolling forums

Nuuguy
Thanks for the update! My screen says the game is unavailable now, during the infinite loop. At least it says something this time

UnfriendlyPlayer
I took off work for this?? =( Sad panda!

AKGhost
This is really killing me, was fine just a few minutes ago while I was playing, although it seemed that the marketplace had taken a turn for the worse as I had no credits showing up even though I still have thousands. So I figured I'd try relogging, and what do I get? "Login Failed, the game is currently unavailable." How is it unavailable when I have friends on skype that are STILL playing? This is really ticking me off, Trion please for the love of whatever God(s) may happen to be out there, fix your servers, this headstart has been a complete disaster!

thulgar
I wouldn't mind so much about the disconnections, login problems even the continual loop when you try to close the game IF we at-least in the last freak-en 19hrs, would have gotten SOME damn tweat, post, message something about whats going on, status update etc. 19hrs, really I could get to their main building find out whats going on and back in that time, common ppl its the 21st century at-least spend the 10 seconds to post something about whats going on ur not all working on this issue, finance, web admins, door guy, janitor something can post something...

LordSnow
09-15-2014, 06:24 AM
am already up and jacked on painkillers and caffiene. no bed for me, just BF4 and spamming archeagestatus.com but would be really really cool of the devs to post an update as to estimated time of fix or anything at all

DeadlyMeerkat
Nope. I've been logging in and out perfectly fine for the 12 or so hours, up until 30 minutes ago. If you've been having the same issue continuously for 19+ hours, then it could be issue on your end.

its been going on for 19+hrs.. and 45 minutes since i woke up an started trying to connect. :) You just wake up ?

Sarevok
Hard to pull an all nighter when I get disconnected and get stuck at the login screen. Seems like more authentication issues.

Feral
09-15-2014, 06:26 AM
i got my large farm and space for a farmhouse locked down directly next to eachother right before this started happening again today so I'm happy, head-start goals achieved

thulgar
09-15-2014, 06:28 AM
Nope. I've been logging in and out perfectly fine for the 12 or so hours, up until 30 minutes ago. If you've been having the same issue continuously for 19+ hours, then it could be issue on your end.
No just going by their last message / post. Ok so this hasn't been happening for the last 19hrs ? I guess at that time they had the same issue, so why isn't it fixable right away if you have been able to login n off in the last 12hrs,, bugs me that theres no response is all. I was in customer service for 8yrs, i know that to keep ppl calm an update to the problem is all most are looking for. EVEN if you can't connect, it keeps them calm.. was loading when i posted this I AM IN...

Snakebabies
09-15-2014, 06:28 AM
UP! for now

Nevvyn
09-15-2014, 06:29 AM
so managed to log in finally and play for a couple of hours, then tried playing again and getting same ♥♥♥♥ as before, get past the cinematics game exits completely before I get to any other screens. Trion wtf is going on still seen no notes on any workarounds for this issue. Step up and own up please

DeadlyMeerkat
09-15-2014, 06:29 AM
Well, looks like I'm in now.

Ratclerk
09-15-2014, 06:30 AM
It's not that there are not other things that can be done during this time, maybe its that some of us have limited schedules (work, school, family, ect..) and when we have a little time to play....*gasp* we want to actually be able to play. Not everyone is a no lifer who can play at any time that they fancy. I got up an extra two hours early to be able to finish some things and farm before work, now I can't, so no its not just complaining for no reason. I work very hard for my money and i chose to through it at this apparent POS game. So don't tell people not to complain.

Kocochan
09-15-2014, 06:30 AM
LOL yeah I know I know but I just find that ridiculous to post the way that person did. That made me feel weird... lol I wont comment further on that kind of post lol. I'm frustrated too but lol.

4 year old awake, so bed is out of the question.
GF swept/dusted yesterday.
Did dishes already.
So all that leaves is trolling forums

Kocochan
09-15-2014, 06:32 AM
Yes I know what you mean I understand that I just found that one post... um inapropriate and weird the way was said implying Trion have no respect. I'm sure they working on it... no matter what people gonna say whatever happens do eh.

I ain't telling anyone not to complain lol. Its the words in THAT one post that made me go huh. It's also funny now how people get so frustrated that they interpret what others say so wrongly.

It's not that there are not other things that can be done during this time, maybe its that some of us have limited schedules (work, school, family, ect..) and when we have a little time to play....*gasp* we want to actually be able to play. Not everyone is a no lifer who can play at any time that they fancy. I got up an extra two hours early to be able to finish some things and farm before work, now I can't, so no its not just complaining for no reason. I work very hard for my money and i chose to through it at this apparent POS game. So don't tell people not to complain.

Hekantonkheries
09-15-2014, 06:32 AM
So, about Patron status, days still consumed if the server goes >24 hours while offline? because that would kinda suck if your physically unable to login to the game through trion';s end and were still burning patron

Kocochan
09-15-2014, 06:33 AM
I'm kind of hoping we'd get some sort of compensation eh.

So, about Patron status, days still consumed if the server goes >24 hours while offline? because that would kinda suck if your physically unable to login to the game through trion';s end and were still burning patron

Kocochan
09-15-2014, 06:35 AM
Yep it's up now.

LordSnow
09-15-2014, 06:36 AM
I'm kind of hoping we'd get some sort of compensation eh.
out of all the MMO head starts i've been through, I have NEVER seen any sort of compensation for down'd servers. i wouldnt hope for anything tbh

Kocochan
09-15-2014, 06:37 AM
Yeah I figured but who knows lol.

out of all the MMO head starts i've been through, I have NEVER seen any sort of compensation for down'd servers. i wouldnt hope for anything tbh

TheMomentum
09-15-2014, 06:38 AM
This is getting annoying now.

Lira
09-15-2014, 06:44 AM
So, I saw the Jambix post below while browsing the forums since, you know, I was not able to play.. I realize it is an old post (korean one seems to refer to openbeta) and the number of servers may no longer be accurate, but the russian one, at least, seems to be current. Why the huge difference in available servers? I'd think NA/EU would have warranted more from the beginning than was allotted.

"AA Korea = 25 servers http://archeagesource.com/topic/1901...erver-overall/
AA Russia = 24 servers http://aaplay.ru/
AA NA = 6 servers
AA EU = 4 servers"

ThePunishment
09-15-2014, 06:45 AM
yep hard truth they didn't thought of anything

Neoyoshi
09-15-2014, 06:52 AM
So, I saw the Jambix post below while browsing the forums since, you know, I was not able to play.. I realize it is an old post (korean one seems to refer to openbeta) and the number of servers may no longer be accurate, but the russian one, at least, seems to be current. Why the huge difference in available servers? I'd think NA/EU would have warranted more from the beginning than was allotted.

"AA Korea = 25 servers http://archeagesource.com/topic/1901...erver-overall/
AA Russia = 24 servers http://aaplay.ru/
AA NA = 6 servers
AA EU = 4 servers"

This can not be quoted enough!

I am going to quote that all over the place because it truly bears repeating.

ncbwilson
09-15-2014, 06:55 AM
Glad I only spent the $50. My only request is to change the God's have disconnected you message to "The God's Kicked you in the nutz so hard you got disconnected."

Poetry
09-15-2014, 08:53 AM
So I was able to play the first night just fine. Now ever since I have been stuck at the green splash art opening sequence. It takes about 10 minutes to finally progress to a black screen and another 10 minutes to get to the server list. When I finally get to the server list I click connect and it sits there frozen for 5 minutes and then proceeds to say ''You have been disconnected by the gods'' .

Do I need to re-install the game? I feel like not alot of people are experiencing this and it seems like people have been able to play more? ( Seen some streamers level 37+).

jlindy
09-15-2014, 09:43 AM
I have been in the same boat as you and by the sounds of it so have most people. I have only hit level 15 and I have been questing like a mofo....well every few minutes between the Gods hating me.

ksyon
09-15-2014, 11:49 AM
Still didn't receive any of archeum pack items. WHEN? When will it happens?? Where to write? Whom to ask?

Felixx
09-15-2014, 11:56 AM
I also have been getting the freeze on the splash art load screen. although mine is more like anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours. many of my friends said they get the same but they temporarily deactivated their firewall and anti virus and it stopped happening. I have tried this myself to no avail. so I think it has a lot to do with DDoS attacks and traffic in game. hopefully this will be resolved soon because I feel like I wasted my money on a founders pack. imo trion should extend headstart and push launch back by as many days.

Shoggoth
09-15-2014, 12:13 PM
I'm spending most game time staring at the queue... Hours of wait, to be disconnected by the gods, and sent back to the end of the line again. This is not ok. If your servers keep booting people, atleast give them a 2 minute grace period to log back on..

Just unprofessional...

ksyon
09-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Trion FIX GOD DAM GRACE PERIOD! I DCed for half of minute and i have F#UCKN 1700 PPL IN QUEUE!!! I f#cken tired to see queue picture countless times!!!
I payed god dam 135 euro and i continuesly see queue, queue, queue, queue, queue, and queue again after another queues ended and didn't get any of damn pack items!
F#ck this

Ythan
09-15-2014, 12:41 PM
3 days waiting for authentication................................. why? is it too hard to fix? Queues? ok, i understand, have a plenty ppls trying to log at the same time but what this problem of cinematic eternal loop has in common!? Can't stand it anymore....

Vallhall74
09-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Sometimes when I log in and wait through the cue, I get a black screen after I have pushed the startbutton to enter the game. The only solution so far as I have seen it to restart the game and get back in the line once more ...its really frustrating!!

Sanyul
09-15-2014, 02:17 PM
So I was able to play the first night just fine. Now ever since I have been stuck at the green splash art opening sequence. It takes about 10 minutes to finally progress to a black screen and another 10 minutes to get to the server list. When I finally get to the server list I click connect and it sits there frozen for 5 minutes and then proceeds to say ''You have been disconnected by the gods'' .

Do I need to re-install the game? I feel like not alot of people are experiencing this and it seems like people have been able to play more? ( Seen some streamers level 37+).

This is my exact same problem. I've thought about just trying the reinstall but that's waiting another 4 hours. I guess I'm just stubborn and am holding onto hope that when I click on 'Connect' I wont be @#%@ed by the Gods, haha.
I would even take a queue over just a straight up disconnect...but that's just me.

RiverLucky
09-15-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm still waiting on an email back from support regarding that my account was stolen and most likely is being used right now. They've probably used all of my tokens or whatever (I bought the Archeum pack for $150 USD) so there's no real point in trying to complain anymore. I have more than enough information to get it back (I would assume) so I find it really annoying that I cant even get a response to let me know that it's at least being worked on. (I've waited longer than the maximum time-frame)

So I guess it's my fault for getting my account stolen but I'm probably going to ask for a refund (if that's even possible) tomorrow if I don't get an email back.

This is not how you perform a launch of a game that people potentially paid twice what an AAA title would cost.

Holycent
09-15-2014, 05:20 PM
This is my exact same problem. I've thought about just trying the reinstall but that's waiting another 4 hours. I guess I'm just stubborn and am holding onto hope that when I click on 'Connect' I wont be @#%@ed by the Gods, haha.
I would even take a queue over just a straight up disconnect...but that's just me.

Really disappointed to get a founders pack and find out that i cant even get a head start because the game will not load. I really hope, and i expressively say REALLY HOPE that Trion gives founders something extra because of this issue. I have been stuck on the green splash screen 3 out of 4 days on 2 different computers running different OS versions.

Not only did i get a canned response from tech support the response did not even relate to the issue. Anyone able to resolve this issue?

From what i can tell it looks like a memory or programming leak because if you watch your drive space it fills up your drive really fast... Please give us a response other than a canned response.

TheBear
09-15-2014, 05:55 PM
A 15 minute grace would be ideal, considering we may need to reboot, log back in etc. It's kinda common sense...

AsuraKin
09-15-2014, 07:15 PM
getting the "verify User name and Password" every time i log in (attempted on mine and my gf's account) any fix?

Micruscope
09-15-2014, 07:33 PM
This is what we paid for?.........."Login Error - Your account info is right but heres an error instead :)"

stworjedi
09-15-2014, 07:41 PM
I have seen quiet a few launches personally but I have not seen a chaos like this before. Who is heading your IT department? When you go live with a game like this (especially knowing the load that is coming towards you) then you have a few servers extra that you can launch in an instant (or at least close to it). I paid you guys 150$ and that is what I get. Not being able to login, houses taken by guilds because of a glitch, people with 30 houses after a few hours play..... Wow!! and then your "live Chat" goes home after 8 hours of work lol. If you have a DDos and all this issues then I suggest you take turns work little overtime because your customers are pretty upset and paid a lot of money for a game that you killed at the start.

Kilbane
09-15-2014, 07:46 PM
I have seen quiet a few launches personally but I have not seen a chaos like this before. Who is heading your IT department? When you go live with a game like this (especially knowing the load that is coming towards you) then you have a few servers extra that you can launch in an instant (or at least close to it). I paid you guys 150$ and that is what I get. Not being able to login, houses taken by guilds because of a glitch, people with 30 houses after a few hours play..... Wow!! and then your "live Chat" goes home after 8 hours of work lol. If you have a DDos and all this issues then I suggest you take turns work little overtime because your customers are pretty upset and paid a lot of money for a game that you killed at the start.

I want a like button so when I see logical posts like this I can hit the like button. I swear I have been in a ton of launches...many have had issues, this is the worst I have participated in!

tarreg01
09-15-2014, 07:46 PM
Really disappointed to get a founders pack and find out that i cant even get a head start because the game will not load. I really hope, and i expressively say REALLY HOPE that Trion gives founders something extra because of this issue. I have been stuck on the green splash screen 3 out of 4 days on 2 different computers running different OS versions.

Not only did i get a canned response from tech support the response did not even relate to the issue. Anyone able to resolve this issue?

From what i can tell it looks like a memory or programming leak because if you watch your drive space it fills up your drive really fast... Please give us a response other than a canned response.

+1 I have the exact same complaint. I have sent in 3 tickets. I got canned responses on all 3. All 3 of them did not address the question/concern I had. I have about 50% of the digital items I paid for, and absolutely NO headstart. So, what did I pay $149 for? Shame on me.

I will spread the word about this. What horrible customer service. Are these clowns on any social media? Maybe if we start trashing them there we will get a better response?

Maeli
09-15-2014, 07:49 PM
I paid for a service and it has not been delivered as promised.
So WHAT is going to be done to compensate us for the failed early release that we PAID for?

Pippy
09-15-2014, 07:51 PM
Well its 10:43 pm EST and I cant log into game.. is anyone having trouble still?

0n0w1c
09-15-2014, 07:54 PM
I am getting login failed too.