PDA

View Full Version : Hey from The Netherlands

choromakolo
03-23-2014, 02:36 AM
Hey all my name is choromakolo 20 years old. Glad to be joining this community.
So yeah to bad i heard of this game today.. saw it on twitch some old videos.. And yes i did see it on E3 but kinda forgot about it haha.

Watched some old streams.. was pretty awesome to see the neval battles etc.
Not sure if we still able to get beta keys.. i did sign up but ok lets wait in patience :P

So wat do you guys think about the game so far? I wont judge cuz i havnt played it yet myself.

See you all on the forums
- Choromakolo

Tsukeyomi
03-23-2014, 02:39 AM
Hi choromakolo!

Welcome to the community! Nice to have you here :)
I'm also waiting for this game too! I think it will be awesome :D

See you around!

choromakolo
03-25-2014, 01:26 AM
Hi choromakolo!

Welcome to the community! Nice to have you here :)
I'm also waiting for this game too! I think it will be awesome :D

See you around!

Thanks for the reply mate and the warm welcome. Pff these threads dissapear fast lol

LunaNahueli
03-25-2014, 01:37 AM
Hello and welcome! :)

choromakolo
03-25-2014, 02:58 AM
Hello and welcome! :)

Thanks Luna, is there any release date of the game itself yet? cuz i can only find release of the beta: /

Silvow
03-25-2014, 04:18 AM
Welcome to the community :)

Eindelijk joinen er wat nederlanders :P

Mavol
03-25-2014, 04:36 AM
Hey there! I am a little jealous i've always wanted to visit your country :)

choromakolo
03-25-2014, 04:46 AM
Welcome to the community :)

Eindelijk joinen er wat nederlanders :P

Haha goed om te zien dat er meer nlers zijn, Zijn moeilijk te vinden op forums.. als ze alleen engels typen :/

Hey there! I am a little jealous i've always wanted to visit your country :)

Hehe, Nothing specials here ^.^

Sharpwind
03-25-2014, 08:01 AM
Hey choromakolo, welcome to the community glad to have you with us :D, i havent played myself but just from watching videos on youtube and streams this game is just too amazing haha

Fightkeith
03-25-2014, 09:56 AM
Hey choromakolo :)
I haven't played the game yet, but it looks totally awesome. I can't wait for it! It's so exciting haha :o

Palinore
03-25-2014, 09:58 AM
Hello and welcome to the community!!

Yammy
03-25-2014, 11:03 AM
Weclome! Glad to have you here with us, if you have any question please ask away!

m1sbhv
03-25-2014, 04:34 PM
Hoi choromakolo =)

Species8472 NL
04-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Hey,

Im watching the site al the time and really excited.
Playing GuildWar2 atm and like the combat mechanism but i mis the housing, guild halls and the sandbox.
Always looked for a game that has a lot offreedom and endless possibilities. And i thinks AA is it!

I cant wait to see if the combat mechanism is handy. I hate the ESO combat and love GW2. Long time ago i played WoW and the was fine, not impressed me.

O and why i posted here is because im Dutch +)

Weer een nederlander erbij haha

Mental_Machine
04-02-2014, 02:39 AM
Hey !
Good to see there are some other Dutch people on these forums.
I've played on the Russian version for a little while (stopped playing because I don't want to spoil everything for myself), and up until now I really liked it.
IMO the gameplay feels really smooth and theres ALOT of things to do, even at lower levels.
I've been theorycrafting about builds alot and still can't decide what I'm going to play because theres just so many options.