PDA

View Full Version : Can't Make New Characters

Raktus
09-14-2014, 04:03 PM
I deleted one of my two characters and tried to make a new one. It told me the name was pending deletion. I tried any other name, including slapping the keyboard in random ways, and all names are pending deletion.

In addition, the server shows I have a character there so I cannot join another server to try and make a new one as I have one undeleted character on another server.

Merrily
09-16-2014, 11:44 PM
I deleted one of my two characters and tried to make a new one. It told me the name was pending deletion. I tried any other name, including slapping the keyboard in random ways, and all names are pending deletion.

In addition, the server shows I have a character there so I cannot join another server to try and make a new one as I have one undeleted character on another server.

This is exactly what is happening to me after deleting a character I created and logged into but didn't play. It appears that I can create a character on that original server, but it says all names are pending deletion. On another server, it doesn't even give the option to create a new character. On the server select screen, it shows I still have two characters there, when I really only have one.

I'm hoping the upcoming maintenance will clear the problem.

Natureforce
09-17-2014, 12:13 AM
I wanted to create a new character on Eanna where I have only one, but I can't :S I thought you could have up to two characters on each server o.O

Merrily
09-18-2014, 04:12 AM
This is exactly what is happening to me after deleting a character I created and logged into but didn't play. It appears that I can create a character on that original server, but it says all names are pending deletion. On another server, it doesn't even give the option to create a new character. On the server select screen, it shows I still have two characters there, when I really only have one.

I'm hoping the upcoming maintenance will clear the problem.

Alas, the maintenance did not clear this problem. I still can't create a character. I deleted one without collecting mail first and she would have had founder's items in the mail... could this be the problem? I've put in a ticket and will, hopefully, hear back within a few days. :)