PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guild :)

Nenenya
04-25-2014, 10:43 AM
Heya guys, I'm looking for a fun and social guild to join before the beta :D

Hoping there is someone out there who wants me :D haha!

:D

Ando
04-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Nomads
a member of a people or tribe that has no permanent abode but moves about from place to place, usually seasonally and often following a traditional route or circuit according to the state of the pasturage or food supply. -The Dictionary

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa227/3xp0s3d/logo_small_zpsf20b4f42.png

"WE ARE NOT A GUILD!" -Piano

Hello Community!

I will get straight to the point, this thread is to promote and encourage the Nomadic lifestyle in Archeage. Myself and others have come together to create a small group of tight nit players to explore this new world in the eyes of a nomad. You may be wondering...What exactly am I talking about?

Archeage players and enthusiasts are already forming very large guilds/communities for this game, which is expected considering that it is a very large part of the game with Guild v. Guild Wars and Castle Sieges. That does sound cool, but it doesn't fit my style of gameplay or experience I want in Archeage. The one thing you will learn about Archeage is that it is massive and beautiful! So much needs to be explored and being hindered to certain lands of a guild is not my way of exploring it. I don't plan to stay in one place very long, my idea of a good nomad is. "Guilds & other players may know me and the group of people I roll with, but thats the easy part. Finding us is the hard part." -Ando

Benefits
No Guild or Guild Leaders
Ability to do what you want
Natural RP experience
Group of like-minded individuals
No restrictions

What do we do?
Constantly exploring All areas of Archeage
Farm friendly lands on downtime
Trade items we have for items we need
Hunt for food to cook
Craft items to increase self & group success or profit
Sail ships on the open seas
Fight pirates for dignity
Track and Ambush trade routes for supplies
PvE Dungeons/Raids
Steal items if its needed
Survive

As stated above, we aren't a guild. But, if you are looking for some fun and cool individuals feel free to join us and our endeavors. =)

Laxus
04-25-2014, 12:41 PM
If you are looking to play on the Eu server, check out Steel legion. Link in my sig ^^

ParadigmTG
04-25-2014, 01:18 PM
Heya Nen, welcome to the community. There are a bunch of awesome legions and people in this place, so you are sure to find what you are looking for. It's all a matter of gameplay experience and how you want to play the game.

I can vouch for everyone that's posted in this forum already, but I'll throw our name in there as well.

Check out the website and the recruitment thread below in my signature line and see if you think we're the right fit for you.

Whatever you choose, here's to epic good times in AA! Cheers

SixFigures
04-25-2014, 01:44 PM
I would say just go through the guild threads and see what fits what you want from the game. Whether you want to RP or hardcore pvp or whatever :D then just follow through and message..every guild is different so it depends on what you're looking for specifically in the guild.