PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Launch Network Preparation May Cause Intermittent Authentication Issues

Pages : [1] 2

Scapes
09-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Founders,

The team is currently making final preparations to our network to make sure all is ready for the additional load demands during tomorrow's launch at 10:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-launches-tomorrow-at-1000-am-pdt-gmt-7/). As a result, there will be some intermittent authentication issues and website page load errors until this work is completed. If you encounter an issue (such as the looping "failed to log in" video), please try again in a few minutes. Players who are in-game should not be affected. This work should be completed within 30 minutes.

Thanks for your understanding!

UPDATE: Unfortunately, this maintenance is affecting connectivity to the servers; in the future, we'll announce this ahead of time to give players time to get to a safe location.

bmw
09-15-2014, 07:09 PM
I was in game and was affected.....and no Im not waiting in another 2hr queue.

Star Shade
09-15-2014, 07:09 PM
lol @ this

Careby
09-15-2014, 07:11 PM
Depends on your definition of intermittent. The problem seems pretty consistent from here.

Ashin
09-15-2014, 07:13 PM
I was in game, and the Gods disconnected me (as they are apt to do). I've been unable to get back in for the past 15 minutes or so.

I feel perhaps a scheduled downtime / maintenance would have been better-received.

DahakUK
09-15-2014, 07:15 PM
It's been at least 20 minutes of consistent "Login failed, Verify username and password." Any ETA for when we'll be able to log back in?

Scapes
09-15-2014, 07:16 PM
Any ETA for when we'll be able to log back in?

Yes, the work should be completed in about 30 minutes.

Scapes
09-15-2014, 07:17 PM
I was in game, and the Gods disconnected me (as they are apt to do). I've been unable to get back in for the past 15 minutes or so.

Strange, shouldn't have affected players in-game. Will make sure the team's aware.

Star Shade
09-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Hey guys, if you need IT consulting, I contract at $75.00/hr -- have an array of programming skills, server administration (linux/smartos/windows), and a list of references to back it up.

=)

Looks like you guys need it, hehe

XoOKyoji
09-15-2014, 07:19 PM
Login Failed: Verify Username and Password. Tried several times, restarted computer, etc. Any ideas?

Yoshua
09-15-2014, 07:21 PM
Strange, shouldn't have affected players in-game. Will make sure the team's aware.

was in game, gods disconnected me, and can't get back in.

definately affecting those who were in game.

Star Shade
Login Failed: Verify Username and Password. Tried several times, restarted computer, etc. Any ideas?

Hey m8, he said it's down for maintenance; they just didn't give an advance notice. He said about 30 minutes should be fine.. (10:00 CST)

DahakUK
Yes, the work should be completed in about 30 minutes.

Thanks Scapes!

cpavanelli
09-15-2014, 07:23 PM

bpiraeus
Founders,

The team is currently making final preparations to our network to make sure all is ready for the additional load demands during tomorrow's launch at 10:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-launches-tomorrow-at-1000-am-pdt-gmt-7/). As a result, there will be some intermittent authentication issues and website page load errors until this work is completed. If you encounter an issue (such as the looping "failed to log in" video), please try again in a few minutes. Players who are in-game should not be affected. This work should be completed within 30 minutes.

I'm not understanding, I've been on that side of the game before, and this is utterly unacceptable. I understand launches are rocky business, I was there for a number of them, and I'll be honest, the issues with this one have been handled poorly. There's a difference between a few bumps and bruises and the complete and utter clusterf*ck that this has been.

Kevin
I am listening to the song; Eye of the tiger as i am reading this. I feel it will be a good day tomorrow.

NightScream
09-15-2014, 07:24 PM
Hey guys, lets do server preparations during the middle of primetime! Why? Well, we didn't want to have to stay at the office late at night, obviously...

Nexil
09-15-2014, 07:24 PM
I didn't pay $150 for this ♥♥♥♥.

Star Shade
09-15-2014, 07:25 PM
I'll give free pointer, get a dev, qa and production environment -- before ever moving from qa->production, ensure that each project has a checkdown list. e.g, auth server work (.. there's not much to an auth server..), "Can users login" <-- this should be at the top of the list. I'm sure a few other will be underneath it, once confirmed, then push your patch to production.

I typically use SCM for moving from quality assurance to production.

Oops, I guess i'll give one more pointer; virtualize on dev/qa if your budget is limited, and the tech supports it. Spinning up virtual environments is easy, and very portable/functional.

EDIT: d'oh, forgot one thing... Never push a patch to production in primetime that can potentially screw up existing/functioning services. =) -- thanks @nightscream for reminder.

Hyperlolo
09-15-2014, 07:26 PM
^ same here, but i won't complain as much as others since i am happy with what i got~

iSR1
09-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Promissed 4 days of "HeadStart", received 4 days of HeadAche...

Kanij
09-15-2014, 07:28 PM
And auth fail is back!

Shyatikara
09-15-2014, 07:29 PM
Also was kicked out mid game and unable to return with login failed - verify user/pw

the chad
how long till fix now?

Bigglesworth
woot took 20min to login to forums! hey anyone else having a problem logging in? 8)

ps: an option to close archeage would be nice, that movie goes on forever.

Perdues
Was sitting in queue for the past two+ hours, twenty minutes to go, now my queue isn't moving. Was I disconnected by this issue?

ArcheKnight
Hey guys, lets do server preparations during the middle of primetime! Why? Well, we didn't want to have to stay at the office late at night, obviously...

To be fair, they are going to need all the rest that they can get for tomorrow...

NukingKing
09-15-2014, 07:30 PM

seems like you did

Jabber
I'm so disappointed with this launch/headstart I don't even want to bother ranting about it.

Star Shade
@Bigglesworth, alt+f4 will close any(?) windows executable, assuming it isn't locked.

They said 30 minutes, about 10 minutes ago. I assume about 30 more minutes (10:00 CST)

Proton

I was changing characters and got booted.

jlindy
I wish I was retired so I had all day to play, but unfortunately I am not. I am 44 with two young kids and I only get a few hours to play a day and that is when I stay up till 1:00AM central time. I figure 5 to 6 hours of sleep will suffice most nights. Unfortunately, I have spent more time in queue than I have played the game. It is just really disappointing considering the $150 that I and all the other people spent to be founders, which helped finance this game to get it to this point...really haven't gotten anything for it.

Tnexx
09-15-2014, 07:31 PM

I know the team is aware, but wanted to confirm this happened to me as well.

Raaksa
I'll give free pointer, get a dev, qa and production environment -- before ever moving from qa->production, ensure that each project has a checkdown list. e.g, auth server work (.. there's not much to an auth server..), "Can users login" <-- this should be at the top of the list. I'm sure a few other will be underneath it, once confirmed, then push your patch to production.

I typically use SCM for moving from quality assurance to production.

Oops, I guess i'll give one more pointer; virtualize on dev/qa if your budget is limited, and the tech supports it. Spinning up virtual environments is easy, and very portable/functional.

EDIT: d'oh, forgot one thing... Never push a patch to production in primetime that can potentially screw up existing/functioning services. =) -- thanks @nightscream for reminder.

And /if/ you know your clients / customers are going to be looking at a cinematic -- at LEAST give it sound and the ability to exit to desktop without invoking Alt-TAB or some other non-intuitive steps. Sheesh!

*grumble grumble*

Seriously? In the middle of prime time? Consider me complaining!

Might be working now though. I got to 'authenticate' with the forums at least to post this.

Gamebouncer
My order of things tonight

Although I'm on the same computer, I got the Glyph Account Authorization Alert email but connected to character login no problem. I disconnected and attempted to connect and chose "resend" the code. I entered the code but now although Glyph starts, once Archeage starts it then reports "verify account and password" and just plays the trailer thing in the background. Through Glyph I changed my password and same problem

Glad others are suffering only as it's lonely on the outside

FFAwesomesauce
Still isn't working?

Astronaut
load of bs. im still getting this error

spacerobot
I was seriously just about to place a house next to my friends. I tried to buy a tax cert and the game crashed. Now all my credits are gone. Great.

SmithT
Im having the same problem... I crashed while looking at the cash shop and then started having this problem....

Danitsia
This is unacceptable. Really? Why make your patrons suffer an outage more than they already have?

Deisic
I had an experience like this before.

I woke up in a jail in mexico with a bad taste in my super dry mouth, and my ♥♥♥ was sore. I wasn't sure what happened, but I have the same feeling I had that morning, right now.

ianr
So let me get this straight. the people that paid to play the game are being pushed to the sidelines so the game can open and people can play for free? Your business model sucks. You obviously dropped the ball and opened the game too early. Anyone heard of the MMO Tabula Rasa that came out a few years ago? probably not beacuse it was a train wreck and lasted all of 20 minutes. Keep it up and you'll be in the same boat.

Mephistoes
09-15-2014, 07:32 PM
ive been having this issues since the server went live it says "login failed verify username and password" wtf? i havent played a second of headstart im losing my patience ive contacted support 3 times already and the live chat has queues it took me 3-4hours to get hold of one HELP!

Star Shade
To be fair, they are going to need all the rest that they can get for tomorrow...

Hahaha...

Hopefully, as sad as it is, we prepped them enough to fix the glitches for their actual launch. They've probably encountered most of the errors, and hopefully patched for the oncoming slew of users.. in addition, they have servers on standby, i'm sure, they can just "enable" in a UI or config file to accept connections too. People shouldn't worry that much, but they seem to be very cautious with deploying.. (I seen someone say it took weeks to deploy a server earlier.. that's not true.. lol)

Panzerghost
If by intermittent you mean constant over the past hour sure.

Chii
great...cant log in because i crashed for no reason

Whitesoul
I'll take 500 tax certificates. :( Let's go ArcheAge you've had 3 days now. Let's do this!

Primis
09-15-2014, 07:33 PM

Hence why it's smarter to invest small whenever an mmo goes through a release period. http://forums.archeagegame.com/images/smilies/tongue.png

OblivionFreak1
Just gonna sum up the comments:

No, you didn't pay $150 for the headstart, you paid for the goodies and Alpha/Beta access. If you bought the big pack just for the 4 days you need a financial adviser.

I don't see why everyone is ♥♥♥♥♥ing that they're working on the servers. It's not a retail game, for one, it's obvious they've got to work on it so don't whine that it's not convenient for you.

They're doing their jobs fine, so to the one guy who thinks he's king Cool over there trying to belittle the staff needs to realize they don't care about what he's saying and that his dick being bent to one side isn't caused by a strand of his DNA.

sm0kess
so much for that 30 minutes 2 hours later LOL

Aurax
It's been 30 minutes... Now how long is it be? Need to get some better software engineers...

NightScream

To be fair, they could stop being cheap pieces of ♥♥♥♥, and hire extra IT help to do this ♥♥♥♥ during shifts. You know how theres a literal deadzone after their offices close, where if the servers crash, apparently nothing gets done to fix them until they get back to work in the AM? This happened the last two days with the Auth server issues.

Shortsighted, and unacceptable during the first days of Launch/Headstart.

jeremydw
Please just let me know how I can get a refund. I've sent an email to support with no response several days ago.

If I do not receive a response I am going to dispute the charge because I was not given what I purchased.

Pacha
Marketplace is down in game. It leaves the window open, yet shaded. you can't turn it off. So you get a big square on your screen you can't see through.

Barb
Still having the issue. No problems logging into Rift, can't log into ArcheAge.

And now you have provided two new servers for the free-to-play crowd. Kind of funny, really, that the patrons are all crowded onto the original servers and the f2p people will get a whole world with no land claimed.

Astronaut
09-15-2014, 07:34 PM
Founders,

I hate you and you are an ugly, ugly man.

Xarus
Worked all day, came on to try new server to get land since I had so many issues at launch I couldnt get in, now im booted from the new server and the game is down. I really like the game but the long ques and the mishandling of the launch just really left a bad taste. For it to be a sandbox much more land should be available as well as a bigger world.

AshHolican
Wait 30 minutes

DarkKnight
Founders,

How about down as I have been trying for an hour.
Good news servers will be less populated as users get pissed so queue time will be lower..lol

comicbookguy
4 days and I don't get to play thanks to bright login moves during Primetime!! Why are you testing this at 7pm Pacific and 10pm eastern when it's PRIMETIME???????????

ANJell
Any updates? My game is still down after 30 minutes...

Valfreya
I got kicked out of queue and cannot log in. Really upset about this. I have crops ticking down and missing guild trade runs. Can't level, can't do anything.

Eilios
09-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Tried to buy something with credits, didn't get to buy it, and all credits disappeared... again. Second day in a row

Keeshie

It affected me as well, I got kicked out because putting stuff in my warehouse was too much apparently. It Said "the gods are busy" and Not to mention a 10 second delay on mail, auction house canceling listed items. It has been like that majority of the evening. MANY ISSUES in game while you guys shut down the login servers to fix stuff. I am pretty unsatisfied with the resolve of Head Start. You might as well call it Open Beta Secondary.

Kenny
are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?are we there yet?!?

ApplePah
Dude, just because someone took the premium land doesn't mean there is land left abandoned..

They checked it out, and less than 40% of the land had been taken.. There is a METRIC TON of land still left.

Kanij
How about down as I have been trying for an hour.
Good news servers will be less populated as users get pissed so queue time will be lower..lol

I was in the queue for an hour and 10 minutes and crashed at 148...

taiken
yes im missing my god damn trees because of this. jesus christ get your ♥♥♥♥ together people

bpiraeus
09-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Dude, just because someone took the premium land doesn't mean there is land left abandoned..

They checked it out, and less than 40% of the land had been taken.. There is a METRIC TON of land still left.

Counting the Large/Medium only land is not a valid argument.

lukeereloaded
Hey. trion. This stupid thing dc'd me. I haven't been able to login now after 2 hours. I am a founder. I paid 150$ for this and STILL haven't gotten my founder chests. wtf guys. So much for a head start.

Gizmocog
Sure we payed for the goodies the founder's packs gave us but we also payed for the headstart to get land down and so on. This has been a pathetic launch to be honest.

saijin
at least they let us know, good move trion thanks ...step in the right direction like you did with the rift launch

spaceboots
devops position must still be open

McPlenty
I had an experience like this before.

I woke up in a jail in mexico with a bad taste in my super dry mouth, and my ♥♥♥ was sore. I wasn't sure what happened, but I have the same feeling I had that morning, right now.

This time you can be very sure what happened.

Bigglesworth

who checked? and you mean the 60% for med/large houses no ones got mats for yet?

Can
09-15-2014, 07:37 PM
New server gone?

Zweiday
Man this ♥♥♥♥ is stupid i was in a queue for 2hrs and then crash and get another 2hr queue and right before i log in your servers go down? come the ♥♥♥♥ on

Thezar
i had waited for 2 hours dc then another 2 hours now another dc because of this! how long i have to wait in queue?

Tiberiusseptim
Guild member went to change characters and crashed. I cant even get in. Others cant get in. This is not intermittent....NO ONE can get in!

kyydrek
The game is to addictive, I feel like a crack addict that has had they're stash taken away.

Aylla

Was in game, Gods disconnected me. I have been unable to get back in, and also attempting to authenticate one more time.

I also feel pushed aside so the new players tomorrow can play the game. What about the customers/players that have been loyal, sitting waiting in Q's for 2 hrs or more?? What is being done for us all??

Scapes
UPDATE: Unfortunately, this maintenance is affecting connectivity to the servers; in the future, we'll announce this ahead of time to give players time to get to a safe location.

Thezar
Man this ♥♥♥♥ is stupid i was in a queue for 2hrs and right before i log in your servers go down? come the ♥♥♥♥ on

lol same with me.. i really feel you..

Star Shade
Guys.. hasn't been a full 30 minutes yet.. I'm thoroughly displeased with almost every facet of this whole ordeal (besides the small amount of gameplay I've got to enjoy, which happens to be somewhat glitchy, but I can withstand.), but atleast hold your vigor until the elapsed time.. XD

Syndraxe
Game is crashing after "Cry Engine 3" ....I know you guys are hardworking trying to fix this...but...I am so frustrated....or shall I say WE are frustrated....please try to fix this...I CAN'T imagine how horrible tomorrow will be when the tsunami of f2p hit our shores... >:(

Dallalaern
How do we get our refunds ? Links please. This is ridiculous. I've re installed my OS 3 times, re installed the game 6+ times, and after doing the final OS and re install got it to work....
BUT WAIT Theres more.....LOGIN FAILED ! AFTER IM ALREADY LOGGED IN! ASLFmm[1]209rjq09sjf=[0jfpoiff

Can this get any worse?

Seriously though link for the refund page please.

Kuros
paid $150 to get to play exactly.... 0 minutes in the last 4 days. I only have time during "primetime" and have had a different log in issue every night.

Awesome!

DarkKnight
09-15-2014, 07:38 PM
well good night all as I can't play AGAIN!

This head start was for me maybe 8 hours and not 4 days..lol

May have been up when I was at work but always down when home and not much headstart:mad:

lowdai
Still cannot login >.> Not sure of your definition of "head-start".

MaddSeazyn
For the love of God do this on the F2P time, not ours.

Still cannot get in.

iSR1
Promissed 4 days of "HeadStart", received 4 days of HeadAche...

Astronaut
paid $150 to get to play exactly.... 0 minutes in the last 4 days. I only have time during "primetime" and have had a different log in issue every night.

Awesome!

What my past two days have been like

Yaya
09-15-2014, 07:39 PM
can the gods ŝtop screwing me in the ♥♥♥ plz

Vyx
So...I got in, but Inoch is missing from the server list...what's up with that?!

Tiberiusseptim
Oh and I've been trying to play for almost 4 hours now and had 10 minutes in game....seriously contemplating getting a refund and coming back if they can fix ♥♥♥♥. As it is now the head start hasn't given me the advantage I PAID for. I planed on hitting 50 and being well into my professions by the end of the head start...

bpiraeus

That you didn't know this speaks volumes about the quality of your engineers.

comicbookguy

Why you testing this at 7pm???? PRIMETIME DUDE

Vollkornbrot
http://38.media.tumblr.com/4d840fdf22bd049c66ac31b40ea898d1/tumblr_mn7xgxzyCv1rqbmwdo1_500.gif

Kilbane
At this point all I can say is /sigh

DeathAngel
Where the new server in NA ?

dave
Still having an issue, is it the authetication servers again? Or is it related to this work of which you speak?

Yenof
About hourly i get disconnected by the gods. Sometimes more often. Being put back in the que is really a pain, when will the 5 min wait for que be added?

BealMan
It's working again but Inoch is not there? lol

TheBear
No warning... you guys are just patching the servers for tomorrow all of a sudden? Really!?!

This head start BS has been pretty crappy... you'd think you boys and girls have never launched a game before?

Communication is key and I'd say you get a big fat fail on that based on the last few days...:mad:

Itzhak
Come on now guys. As frustrating as it is for us I'm sure it is worse for them. I'm patiently hoping that these issues get worked out sooner, rather than later. And I hope the team hears this. I haven't lost faith!

Now if you'll excuse me, Glyph isn't going to fail to log in every few minutes by itself.

jeremydw
How do we get our refunds ? Links please. This is ridiculous. I've re installed my OS 3 times, re installed the game 6+ times, and after doing the final OS and re install got it to work....
BUT WAIT Theres more.....LOGIN FAILED ! AFTER IM ALREADY LOGGED IN! ASLFmm[1]209rjq09sjf=[0jfpoiff

Can this get any worse?

Also very interested in this. If I can't find something soon I am going to dispute the purchase via my bank.

Sidious
I got kicked over an hour ago from in game, no warning just exited. Cant get back in, says im an invalid user. This is a horrible launch as far as horrible launches go this is the second time you have screwed me. I just switched servers after being delayed on prelaunch days to get some land after reaching lvl 30 and still not finding anything (which owning land and setting up shop is the main aspect of the game i am interested in). Now i start a whole new character on a new server just to get land without any of my friends and you boot me? Why? Do you really not want me to have land that bad? if thats the case give me back my money....Very Upset

DankasaurusRex
Disconnects me after I try to load character list

Zerift
Oh that's going on phew. That's relief from all the craziness that's been going on.

spacerobot
09-15-2014, 07:40 PM
You forgot Inoch. All others are showing in my list except that one!

Syzin

So do we have an ETA? Is this just a "huh, dunno." scenario? Announcing this would be nice, but how about some forward planning around times as well as testing before breaks?

Sarynn
Was finally able to log in, but now the new server isn't on the list. So I can't really play since I re-rolled on that server earlier today. Thanks. :(

Skipp
My order of things tonight

Although I'm on the same computer, I got the Glyph Account Authorization Alert email but connected to character login no problem. I disconnected and attempted to connect and chose "resend" the code. I entered the code but now although Glyph starts, once Archeage starts it then reports "verify account and password" and just plays the trailer thing in the background. Through Glyph I changed my password and same problem

Glad others are suffering only as it's lonely on the outside
It is lonely

Taxcollector
Why would you do this during NA Primetime?

The new server has disappeared also, not looking good.

Sidious
Best bet might be a class action...i bet at least one pissed player is a lawyer

OblivionFreak1

Awesome!

Can you go ahead and quote for me word for word, the perks of the $150 founders pack? Because I'm pretty sure you didn't buy it for just that. And if you did...well...I guess not everyone has common sense.

the chad
ok now i can get the sever list but thats it

Debuchere
Ok, now I get to the server select screen (i.e., past the login part) and immediately get a "gods have disconnected you" after selecting a server.

dave
Now im getting through the infinite loop intro, only to be told when trying to connect to my server that "the gods have disconnected you!" Whats going on? I was ten feet from placing my new thatched farmhouse that i worked so very hard for when i got d/c'ed.

:(

Mug
New server doesn't show up... the rest do.

Rai
Really not cool. I was in queue for an hour for Kyrios, after crashing (for no reason), and now the authentication servers are going down? What a waste of not only an hour in queue, but also my friend's hour of waiting for me to continue leveling. Such a pity.

These queue times have been an issue all through-out head start, especially for people with tight schedules. I won't demand a compensation - but seriously, Trion - consider it.

Taxcollector
09-15-2014, 07:41 PM
Was finally able to log in, but now the new server isn't on the list. So I can't really play since I re-rolled on that server earlier today. Thanks. :(

Same issue here, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Stewie
Thank you Scapes, goodbye Yew.

hicallmeace
New server not there no more hope we didnt get wiped out lol

Deisic
Well that was awesome in a very NOT awesome kind of way. . .

kyydrek
I shall wait patiently and watch youtube to satisfy my burning need to play. The way I see it if they take longer to fix it then it will be fixed right.

Harlequinn
At least i can finally logg into the forums... QQ

NightScream
Dont worry, you cant login to any of the other servers either. It disconnects you after trying.

McPlenty
Founders,

The team is currently making final preparations to our network to make sure all is ready for the additional load demands during tomorrow's launch at 10:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-launches-tomorrow-at-1000-am-pdt-gmt-7/)....

Translation: We knew a lot more people were coming on. Its why we prepared, and we're in the final stages of that preparation. Unfortunately for you we didn't care enough and knew exactly what we were doing to have the foresight and preparation for you paying players to get what we promised (and you paid for). Thank you for paying us to use you as a test group. We will now be opening up the other servers we had standing by so that we can deal with the all free players logging on.

Syndraxe
Trion/XL Games will lose so much money bc of this...so sad....sooooo sad.......

Highmoon
Founders,

Guys, I mean no offense by this as I am a loyal supporter of what you are trying to do, BUT...you are not ready for tomorrow and you know it. You are not ready for today's load. Adding extra servers may be helping some but it is not enough. Queues are still far to long and it is currently a wait so you can wait a longer time so you can be booted so you can wait a lot more scenario. This is a great game that cannot support itself. It is a disaster and I hope you get it straightened out or noone will be around for long I am afraid.

Cynful
09-15-2014, 07:42 PM
What happened to the new server i was kicked off now there isn't an Inoch.

Fragglea
Maybe tossing some announcements into the Launcher Glyph?
I mean, you have this front end that people have to open.
It has an RSS feed b the look of it?.
perhaps throwing a maintenance and announcement feed in there too?.
you know, so people don't get pissed off trying to get into game, then have to waste 10 minutes trolling through the forum looking for news of some kind (when someone decides to post it)
Just a though... I kinda imagined Trion would have learnt their lesson already?
Ask Amary and her work with Rift over its launch.

As for the servers. Who decided on so few at launch.
What colossal idiot decided that 5 or 6 servers would be fine?
Did it even occur to Trion to look at.. I don't know.. Founders Pack Sales, and then look at Max players per server and then break out an abacus and do a little math?
If the Servers are Choked at headstart... what happens at launch?

I didn't mind with Rift. It was new, different.. Who would have guessed it so popular so quickly.
But come on Archeage Already had a fan base.. It was already an established game. You don't need a crystal ball to know that a hand full of servers might get ever so slightly populated.

We cant blame the Dev team, they work their butts off..
Its the managers and team leaders whos short sighted vision decided that "well, its not going to be That popular at launch."
IF this were the company I work at, and we launched a product like this to one of our clients..
There would be some serious yelling in a closed meeting..... and rightly so.

But.. just to recap..
Hows about a freaking Live News Feed in Glyph.. You know.. So your "valued" clients can see issues BEFORE wasting time trying to log in...
Just, you know.. a courtesy idea.

Lateralus
Jeremy originally I would of completely disagree'd with you But during Alpha they were experiencing the same problems....... Still nothing has been fixed...... They made more than enough money off founders packs i guarantee that I mean they basically translated the game and added a few small features and made most likely millions in founders money...... Where is all of our money going? Because clearly its not being put back into the game..... I said it in Alpha that the game atleast the NA version done by these guys was no where near launch ready because clearly its not and two days later they announced the game was being launched in like 3 weeks or however long they gave us ahead of time notice.... Its really sad too because I personally love the game enjoy playing it more than any game ive ever played and The ONE thing that could Ruin this game is doing a wonderful job at doing just that.... its the same entity that ruins every game with great potential and that is staff that cares about $$ only and see's the players only as $$ signs.... If i could dispute the charges i would too sadly my purchase was made months ago and i bought more than one of the Archeum founders packs so dont feel too bad.... If you can give the game a chance to maybe let Trion take in some of this feedback and hopefully make some serious changes because dropping the servers unexpectedly to make updates doesnt bode well with players who payed hard earned money for the headstart time. In Ultima Online a game made in 1997 that was probably the first really massive MMO you knew the times the servers would be down they did not do this.

Rolingachu

Can this get any worse?

Reading all your post, i believe i agree with you...

You need an urgent refund, a brain refund, cause it seems your is heavily damaged

Error 404: Brain not found

sscoundrel
WoW!! U did all that just to log in. I can't imagine what you do for a hangnail.

Can this get any worse?

Tsunamisan

I hear yta ther an woul ne nice if ther was som ingame notice of this work befor it happened. Or when attempting to log backlk in have a splash screen that shows the game status and a message from the devs when maintainance lik this is happening.

stl
45 min ago...

Taxcollector
Can you go ahead and quote for me word for word, the perks of the $150 founders pack? Because I'm pretty sure you didn't buy it for just that. And if you did...well...I guess not everyone has common sense.

Why he/she purchased the pack is none of your concern and doesn't excuse the plethora of preventable issues that have taken place since the 12th.

Insert another coin and try again.

Leotana
where is inoch lose days of progress due to Q so i start on inoch to get where i wanna be and now its gone? COME ON TRION you can do better than this i mean SERIOUSLY

CougarX63
09-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Did Trion hire a bunch of amateurs to administer this game???

I had almost 2 hours of errors before my wife and I could get in the game on Friday... because of that our prime choices for house/farm were all gone by the time we got to the point of placing them. On Saturday, due to the supposed DDOS attack, we lost almost an entire day of game time. Now in the middle of prime time you pull this crap out of your hat...and here we are unable to play again! At first I thought it was another DDOS attack... but it's YOU!

This is absolutely absurd!

BealMan
They are rebooting login for Inoch - woops ("")

SomethingIllusive
Not trying to stir the pot, but 26 minutes ago he (Scapes) chimed in to say it'd be about 30 minutes.... I imagine when it's rolling they'll post an update to confirm that. Repeatedly posting and saying "It's not working, what's wrong?" isn't going to change that.

Do I dislike the fact that I can't play a game I paid to have early access on? Absolutely. Is my constant ♥♥♥♥♥ing and moaning going to make the dev team go faster to fix issues they're working on, and have communicated that they're working on? No.

Sparkie
So it is now 1h 40m since he made his post. Has the 30 minute maintence been completed yet? Also wondering how this idea passed QA/management, I mean, 5pm on sunday evening for west coast. Still well into primetime for most of the US/NA.

Nomi
09-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Authentication / Network issue this evening. After a client crash, I log into the server select screen and then click connected. I get the gods have disconnected me blah blah check status/network. I've tried to stay positive throughout this clunky Head Start...but honestly Trion...you are not ready for release. Tomorrow is bound to be a complete disastrous that will ruin AA for F2P players and Patrons alike.

Ruumatsuku
OKAY, I've been playing on the game and I'm getting the "Failed Login" prompt message. Apparently this issue is NOT fixed. >:(

Silvafex
My game just closes after dev intros now

Debuchere
Now I get the ever-entertaining crash to desktop after the trion/xlgames/cryengine3 logo screens. Yay.

Injustice
Man this ♥♥♥♥ is stupid i was in a queue for 2hrs and right before i log in your servers go down? come the ♥♥♥♥ on

lol same with me.. i really feel you..

In queue for three, finally got to 145, then noticed screen was stuck. I've gotten next to zero prime time headstart since the entire thing. Hell, I couldn't even play past Alpha 2, because my client completely refused to connect to the servers, once past the logo screens. Paid $150. Goods not delivered. Refund/reimbursement plskthx.

Taxcollector
If things are this bad now with only the founders pack customers trying to play, imagine what tomorrow and the next week are going to be like.

Not looking forward to this, which sucks, because games are meant to provide entertainment - not endless frustration.

Valfreya
Any update on these issues? For serious, I want to play and not be up at 3am this time. Running out of time on the east coast...

OblivionFreak1
09-15-2014, 07:45 PM
Why he/she purchased the pack is none of your concern and doesn't excuse the plethora of preventable issues that have taken place since the 12th.

Insert another coin and try again.

You're right. Someone being a total idiot, for paying $150 for a portion of those benefits is none of my concern.

And you ALL seem to be pretty confident that these people are just cheap monkeys that don't know what you're doing...so let me present your unreasonable whining with a question.

Why are you still here, trying to log into a game you are doing nothing but bash?

Fiinch
OMFG.. are you serious.. a notice would have been great. The freeloaders, scuse me ftp people start tomorrow. And now I can't get in. I get some generic message that tells me to check something that I know is complete bs. Thanks Trion. This has been a complete cluster f. Four day head start.. not really. More like an excercise in futility.

the chad
just fix it god dam it

Seetth
Well I paid for an earlier access and so far has been a mess I don't care what the issues are cause is not my trouble, you as provider must know your numbers and know you capacity so you can be prepared for what is coming, I demand a retribution for my rage season im not joking. Time is something I don't have and my time is damn expensive.

BealMan
Give it a few more minutes. It was up but they forgot to re-add new servers to the server list - bad backup is bad

Moge
Why cant I play the game I PAID for?

Not good.

Servers are down. Authentication errors. Long lines to play???

2028 code issues.

This needed to be hammered out in BETA and not during the Head Start Founder Launch.

TRION knows the sales figures. This info was on hand. Servers are MAXED even when they are up.

Come on Trion! I defended ya. Defiance and RIFT are good games.

What the heck is this mess???

ArcheKnight
Maybe tossing some announcements into the Launcher Glyph?
I mean, you have this front end that people have to open.
It has an RSS feed b the look of it?.
perhaps throwing a maintenance and announcement feed in there too?.
you know, so people don't get pissed off trying to get into game, then have to waste 10 minutes trolling through the forum looking for news of some kind (when someone decides to post it)
Just a though... I kinda imagined Trion would have learnt their lesson already?
Ask Amary and her work with Rift over its launch.

As for the servers. Who decided on so few at launch.
What colossal idiot decided that 5 or 6 servers would be fine?
Did it even occur to Trion to look at.. I don't know.. Founders Pack Sales, and then look at Max players per server and then break out an abacus and do a little math?
If the Servers are Choked at headstart... what happens at launch?

I didn't mind with Rift. It was new, different.. Who would have guessed it so popular so quickly.
But come on Archeage Already had a fan base.. It was already an established game. You don't need a crystal ball to know that a hand full of servers might get ever so slightly populated.

We cant blame the Dev team, they work their butts off..
Its the managers and team leaders whos short sighted vision decided that "well, its not going to be That popular at launch."
IF this were the company I work at, and we launched a product like this to one of our clients..
There would be some serious yelling in a closed meeting..... and rightly so.

But.. just to recap..
Hows about a freaking Live News Feed in Glyph.. You know.. So your "valued" clients can see issues BEFORE wasting time trying to log in...
Just, you know.. a courtesy idea.

I don't understand why Glyph has a store with like zero games, but no news for their MMOs... I hate that news for this game is spread out over every social media site and this forum. Pick one please (preferably the OFFICIAL forum...).

OblivionFreak1
Not trying to stir the pot, but 26 minutes ago he (Scapes) chimed in to say it'd be about 30 minutes.... I imagine when it's rolling they'll post an update to confirm that. Repeatedly posting and saying "It's not working, what's wrong?" isn't going to change that.

Do I dislike the fact that I can't play a game I paid to have early access on? Absolutely. Is my constant ♥♥♥♥♥ing and moaning going to make the dev team go faster to fix issues they're working on, and have communicated that they're working on? No.

Much love to you friend. <3 Someone with sense.

DarkStar
Founders,

Players who are in-game should not be affected. This work should be completed within 30 minutes.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/darkstarwashere/spaceshuttleblowingup.jpg

We are all effected by the continued catastrophic failures and oversights of our beloved development team. Good by Head Start.

Riller
WOOHOO! Back in and stealing all your illegal trees!

PandaPoo
09-15-2014, 07:46 PM
O.o meh why must the Gods Disconnect me Q_Q

saijin
http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/siowfa12/Muskaanz1904238.jpg
:D

Dysturbed
So for the last 4 days we've had CONSTANT connectivity issues, insane login ques, and ******ed "Gods are busy" and "Gods have ♥♥♥♥ed you in the ♥♥♥" messages when we attempt to do anything.

If all of that wasn't bad enough, now you are PURPOSELY interrupting our headstart? WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥.

For the record, I have been gaming since MUDS, and this is the first time I have been brought to the point of ranting on a forum. This is ♥♥♥♥ing sickening the way you idiots are conducting this head start. EVERYONE currently trying to play the game has PAID for it, and you are totally bending us over.

Everyone take this downtime to thank Trion for taking our money, promising us 4 days of headstart, and then ripping it from our hands without so much as a "♥♥♥♥ you very much".

THANKS TRION!

Corvox
looks like attacks from china started on dallas right after he posted this stuff. does that mean they are getting ddos, no, but could just be....

webzero
You are all part of an experiment that the MMO community is conducting. How many times can we offer founder packs to make the customer pay for a beta experience. And yet once again, I have participated :(

Lanthrudar

How about not doing maintenance during prime play time? Might be more helpful...

Saeleril
Rofl! Got a mentor group for SM only to zone in and have the game dump me on zone in. Login is not working ROFLMAO. Oh the joys that await me when it does work...

toosweet
09-15-2014, 07:47 PM

i was in game Scapes switching players to check my farms and bang out of game now can't get back in!!!
lol seems onl strange thing is this game so sad /sigh

Day
Got a crash after using a dungeon portal, not having issues with the "gods" letting me log back on.

Rai
In queue for three, finally got to 145, then noticed screen was stuck. I've gotten next to zero prime time headstart since the entire thing. Hell, I couldn't even play past Alpha 2, because my client completely refused to connect to the servers, once past the logo screens. Paid $150. Goods not delivered. Refund/reimbursement plskthx.

I was in queue as well... obviously we waited for a bunch of nothing, thanks to Trion for throwing us all out.

Starwind
I won't poo poo Trion or XL because I am sure they are working hard and have a great MMO on there hands, but I will say respectfully that I'm a little perturbed by the fact "Paid account" holders are getting hosed out of valuable head-start time in favor of F2P readiness. I kind of get it... and I kind of don't, shouldn't be any excuse for those of us to have paid 50-150USD so we can have perks and play 4 days early, but in the end not be able to hardly play at all in favor of some technical issues you're working out at the last moment for the influx of F2P players. Again, not trying to hate and with all due respect as a paying customer I say this is pretty shoddy business practices.

MatTripp
Good job Trion, Not only are your servers garbo, but now people cant log in when they crash. You guy's knew how many people were going to be playing this game and you have no servers, 2 servers with a 2k que and now you are using head start to do this causing people not to be able to log into the game. This game is going to fail if you dont fix your issues. Increase server population caps! CLOSE SERVERS THAT HAVE HUGE AMOUNTS OF PLAYERS SO FTP CANT JOIN THEM!!!!!!!

McPlenty
Guys, I mean no offense by this as I am a loyal supporter of what you are trying to do, BUT...you are not ready for tomorrow and you know it. You are not ready for today's load. Adding extra servers may be helping some but it is not enough. Queues are still far to long and it is currently a wait so you can wait a longer time so you can be booted so you can wait a lot more scenario. This is a great game that cannot support itself. It is a disaster and I hope you get it straightened out or noone will be around for long I am afraid.

They're more ready. Watch and see several more servers (which cost a crap ton of money and hardware, contracted out to server companies across multiple countries) come online as if by magic...

WelkinDust
Still can't get in -- I haven't been able to get in for over an hour... And it's been more than 30 minutes since the OP. Any update on progress?

SomethingIllusive
Much love to you friend. <3 Someone with sense.

haha, a bit of logic goes a long way.

Mista Thug Isolation
To be fair, they could stop being cheap pieces of ♥♥♥♥, and hire extra IT help to do this ♥♥♥♥ during shifts. You know how theres a literal deadzone after their offices close, where if the servers crash, apparently nothing gets done to fix them until they get back to work in the AM? This happened the last two days with the Auth server issues.

Shortsighted, and unacceptable during the first days of Launch/Headstart.

actually you're wrong. any networking maintenance team will have an oncall roster. if something breaks, it is their responsibility to respond after hours.

it is still ridiculous that they are performing this work during A) primetime and B) headstart that people actually paid lots of money for.

Zkin
Lolz dafuq scape? You only knew about that now? You should've informed us before hand like 5 hours ago.. What kind of mod are you? + people isnt satisfied with the head start and there are still a lot of trouble in it and you will release launch tomorrow? Are you seriously kidding me?

Castral
They're prepping for F2P but it will fail, queues are gonna be a lot more longer.

If they compensate it will go away, but please do not be swayed by the compensation, they need to fix all log in issues so we could play without problems.

Nerdy
09-15-2014, 07:48 PM
4 days and I don't get to play thanks to bright login moves during Primetime!! Why are you testing this at 7pm Pacific and 10pm eastern when it's PRIMETIME???????????

THIS like what? It's lovely having server instability and then having to wait an hour to actually be able to login to a game so I can wait 2 hours in queue how wonderfully considerate

dave
It would be pretty nice/appropriate to receive some sort of compensation for all this down time. ♥♥♥♥ the f2p players for real, you shouldn't be intentionally interrupting the last night of head start, when we've barely gotten to play it anyway.

:'(

Whiskyjack
This work should be completed within 30 minutes.

So, when are you starting the 30 minutes?

Sidious
Seriously, maybe while the game is down you can add more housing districts, or upgrade your servers, or outsource your whole company might not be a bad idea at this point

Ayalet
Long ♥♥♥ "30mins"

webzero
I blame ISIS

Roh
If there was a heads up - that would have been great - was in the middle of doing a transaction + moving somethign from marketplace mail - if its gone or ♥♥♥♥ed up i'm gona be a bit peeved.

4 day headstart = grand total maybe 24-27 hours head start

You need to look into gobal anouncements - like on rift - saying " HEY ITS THE DEVS, WERE BOUT TO DO SOME CODING STUFF YOU GOT BOUT 5 MINUTES BEFORE WE START TAKE BOUT 30-35 MINUTES! THANKS MEOW!" an we would been like hey cool no prob thanks for the heads up - an that would INSTANTLY quell bout 80% of the ♥♥♥♥♥ing your getting trion

Syndraxe
This is so frustrating!!!!!!! I feel sorry for you devs!!!

toosweet
09-15-2014, 07:49 PM
http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/siowfa12/Muskaanz1904238.jpg
:D

LMFAO woot

sjsmit12
Hhhhhhhhh ♥♥♥♥ i just wanna chop some damn trees

saijin
if only trion sold tissues on here , money in the bag

Churp

So its okay to just take off certain things from the list because thats not the ONLY thing you paid for? Are you really that stupid? You should get EVERYTHING you paid for in FULL, and if something is missing that is grounds for a FULL refund

t3n3nt3
Very nice...

Thanks for 4 days before launch.....
Thx for making final preparation with server in Production Mode....
3 months in Alpha/Beta for it ???

i work with Application Servers in real life and it's unacceptable.

Iseult Eleos
Wasn't there supposed to be a grade period for those disconnected so waiting in 4 back to back 2 hour queues is avoided?

taiken
so many unhappy customers this was a terrible headstart considering all the money we all payed. im hoping the will atleast make it up by compensating us somehow

It would be pretty nice/appropriate to receive some sort of compensation for all this down time. ♥♥♥♥ the f2p players for real, you shouldn't be intentionally interrupting the last night of head start, when we've barely gotten to play it anyway.

:'(

Dorgaria
09-15-2014, 07:50 PM
I blame ISIS

Thanks Obama!

Roh
[img]https://i.imgflip.com/c5lwy.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/c5lwy)[url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator]

toosweet
This is so frustrating!!!!!!! I feel sorry for you devs!!!

WTF do u feel sorry for them!!!!!
seems to me they dont know WTF they doing or saying cause most of it is total BS!!!!!!!!!
can't wait for tommorrow!!!!!!!!!

jeremydw
Game is just crashing at launch now. ♥♥♥♥.

Nihilsine

I feel perhaps a scheduled downtime / maintenance would have been better-received.

Seems like the Gods like to mess with us, does that reminds your of the Greek gods?

Sidious
Free to play may be your business model but the people who do pay in any form, should be your priority. Don't be fools and bite the hand that feeds you.

Minizombie

When you buy a package of anything you expect the listed benefits and items to be included, and if you get shorted you get annoyed. It is no different then if you went to the store bought a box of tools that have 5 tools included in it and opened it up at home and only got 3, what would you do?

As for just buying it for that, there is plenty of people who count on head starts, myself included due to the fact I may be able to schedule around those days and get what I want in the game ie. farm land prior to getting back to a busy work schedule. It may not seem a lot but I bought the pack to not only try the game but to make sure I had a fair chance to get what I want because my vocation needs land.

Merax
09-15-2014, 07:51 PM
Not bloody good enough. Friday night massive queues, hardly any play time - same thing Saturday and Sunday night...tonight I log on two hours early specifically to actually get some play time and I get to 800 in the queue and then disconnected. Head Start? What bloody head start? I'd like at least $100 of my $150 back please.

Edit - burning through your subscribers good will like a gambling addict at the high rollers table is a great way to fail in the MMO business.

ncbwilson
Nothing as far as known issue in the Glyph launcher....
Nothing on Twitter/archeage
And buried status on the forums.

In this day and age if you can't at the minimum update your social media avenues during downtime you are bound to get flamed by the masses.

You are doing this to yourselves and I'd be ashamed to think I'd let this type of failure occur during your biggest launch in a while (and no I don't consider Rift updates major launches).

saijin
you all act like you gave away your last penny get over it , trion brought us a game we all love and imo... they deserve to get paid. archeage is epic and anyone who says otherwise is lying i know who im talking to this is the forums XD

Zkin
what scape? you deleted my comment? because you yourself feel like you're incompitent? seriously what kind of mod are you? you didnt inform us beforehand.. isnt that a basic being a mod? is that how trion works? tsk tsk

Paganpreist
Still fails, 1/2 hr has been up whats up?

Sgshi
Rofl! Got a mentor group for SM only to zone in and have the game dump me on zone in. Login is not working ROFLMAO. Oh the joys that await me when it does work...

LOL, are you on Salphira? i think you were in my group. it's pretty bad luck you were kicked right before the first boss

Kutzult
So I think a partial refund of the price of founder pack's are in order. I paid for a 4 day headstart, not a 3 day.

Revlis
Nooo my potatoes !!!!!!!

Dreifub
09-15-2014, 07:52 PM

Same thing and have been waiting about an hour now restarted multiple times as well

Syndraxe
Why am i crashing all the time!!!!???? Ugh!

Kenetic
Spending loads of money to get early access, and close to half the time of said early access down while: "Working out issues/Server maintenance/ect ect ect...." does this mean we get some money back, or some other compensation. I truly feel like this whole thing should have been ALOT smoother seeing as though the game has been running for some time in Asia. This "early access" has been more of a pre-launch pay to get to be part of a server load test...

I realize games have issues at launch, but come on now literally close to half of the peak hours and some off-peak hours the game has been inop, then we get to sit in a que. Not to mention I was booted from the game (while in) almost an hour ago...only took 30 mins to get a response from Trion, then ofc its another pls be patient scenario. I feel like we have ran a patience marathon and paid good money to do it.....

PLEASE STOP TAXING our hard earned money by falling short on the early access!

Other then this issue I like the game :).

Regards,
Disappointing Patron/Founder

Idrinkwhatibrew
Actually just sent out a tweet 50 minutes after the mait. started. Wow..........

garg69
This game is trash, the team working on it is trash, and you should have a class action shoved straight up your ♥♥♥♥♥!

Dreifub
So I think a partial refund of the price of founder pack's are in order. I paid for a 4 day headstart, not a 3 day.

I paid for 4 and have only gotten 2 sooooo.....

Granto
Wasn't there supposed to be a grade period for those disconnected so waiting in 4 back to back 2 hour queues is avoided?
Yeah, clearly it's false information. 5-minute grace period my ♥♥♥.

ToxicLollypops
whats going on how do i fix the verify username and password error :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Harvester
Everyone give it up. All the devs have gone home for the night. They'll fix it first thing in the morning. Promise

UncleMo

Yes please and thank you.

toosweet
hey 30 min's is up!!!! or did u mean 30 hours or days or weeks or months or years!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

muwah
Scapes,

Keep the communication coming -- it is nice to see the updates during these trying times:((

BealMan
what scape? you deleted my comment? because you yourself feel like you're incompitent? seriously what kind of mod are you? you didnt inform us beforehand.. isnt that a basic being a mod? is that how trion works? tsk tsk

lol no he didnt go back a few pages....

Benhannon
Pretty sure of the "4" days of headstart, most of everyone's time was taken up by a queu or server crash.

zScars
if only trion sold tissues on here , money in the bag
silly br'sssssssss

Gobblepuff
09-15-2014, 07:53 PM
I give up on logging into NA servers, hopped onto European ones to mess around with the other faction.

Syndraxe
I truly truly truly hope you guys will compensate us...AND FIX MY FKN PATRON STATUS TIME..BC IT SHOULD BE 90DAYS NOT FKN 30DAYS..I GOT THE ARCHEUM PACK NOT GOLD OR WHATEVER OTHER PACKS YOU GOT...

Aylla
Amazing, and still opening to the public tomorrow. This needs to STOP!! Pull all servers,,fix them,,give us all back our stuff,,and have HeadStart again in 2 weeks. If not, the amount of money you will loose in refunds and class action suits will be huge. A new plan needs to be formed for your loyal customers or they will be loyal no more.

TMGJGAMER
Okay - yes - it did not go as it should have for the "HEADSTART".

However - we did "pay" for a four day Head Start - and we have not gotten that. How are you going to compensate us for what should have already been ready to go?????

Compensate to keep your "re-occurring" customers - in other words - keep us.

Awaiting your reply....

rays206
most likely get a message tomorrow "here is your free useless pet and sorry for wasting your money"....

Barb
Of course it's a great game, otherwise we wouldn't give a hoot that we can't get in.

A lot of us asked whether we could buy patron status without paying for the head start, and we were told no. Now the free-to-play people will come into an unclaimed server, and they will be able to buy patron status without all the head start headaches that we've had--I hope--and they won't have to pay extra for the privilege.

It was not really fair to charge us extra to be lab rats.

ApplePah
so many unhappy customers this was a terrible headstart considering all the money we all payed. im hoping the will atleast make it up by compensating us somehow

I agree, there should be some sort of compensation for those of us that have to deal with this crap.. This is a Head Start, for the release of a game. Not an extended Alpha..

You have X number of people with Alpha Access. You have Y number of people that have bought into the head start.. Is it not simple math to do (X+Y)*2 = Amount of server room?

Then you take this [(x+y)*2]*10 = Launch Server.. You can't even accommodate the head start players, how do you think you are going to take care of all the F2P players?

kyydrek
all these people wanting refunds. I hope they know if they checked the agreement statement it says things along this line might happen and its not valid for a refund. and time isn't really part of the argument ether because if you can only play during certain hours that more on you and less on them.

just thoughts.

Taxcollector
You're right. Someone being a total idiot, for paying $150 for a portion of those benefits is none of my concern.

I know, no need to confirm my original statement. How someone other than you chooses to spend their money, as well as what they choose to spend it on, is none of your damn business.

You can climb down off your pedestal now, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Why are you still here, trying to log into a game you are doing nothing but bash?

Most people here are not complaining about the game itself, they are complaining about technical issues preventing them from playing the aforementioned game.

You seem to have major issues grasping elementary premises and your reading comprehension could use some serious work. I suggest you spend less time playing video games and dedicate more time to getting an education, so that the next time a conversation like this occurs you won't appear to be a completely ignorant tool when you choose to involve yourself within the discussion.

Take note.

Anoneemoose
09-15-2014, 07:54 PM
This is getting ridiculous. I've put up with the constant disconnections, long ♥♥♥ queues, and other general issues. But I'm getting really tired of it. This game has a ton of potential, and it's being wasted with all of these stupid problems. And it's only going to get worse tomorrow with the massive influx of f2p people. If it continues this way, the game will lose all of it's customers and die withing the first few months.

Bigglesworth
I just got in! oh wait i clicked defiance 8(

Granto
Yeah, clearly it's false information. 5-minute grace period my ♥♥♥.

Genserik
This is a ♥♥♥♥ing joke. -

Edit: I don't mind the queue. At least I know what is going on. But kicking everyone that was in the queue for over an hour and then locking them out of the damn game? Brilliant.

Klitz
Trion should Give each founder the amount of money they spent on Founders Packs, in Glyph Credits i feel this would be fair and reasonable...

Badhavox

+1 !!!!!!!!!!

Polrena
Ah, Trion...

Tri, tri again...

Doobly
Seriously, maybe while the game is down you can add more housing districts, or upgrade your servers, or outsource your whole company might not be a bad idea at this point

OMG I had to sign in to this forum to tell you I am laughing so hard tears are starting. Outsource...

zodum
I think with all the trouble head start people should get an extra month of patron status and double tokens for all the head start server stress testing.

Ronus

If it doesn't affect players in game there should be no need to get to a safe area......

It booted me ~45 minutes ago (just running across land) and is giving me login errors.

Yes, the work should be completed in about 30 minutes.Or maybe a bit longer :p

Grinch
Couldn't do the racial story quest, because Flusian was bugged for 2 hours and the instant he was fixed the server goes down for what? 1.5 hours now. This game is more frustration than its worth.

Valador
Date + Time of update is more helpful than, "UPDATE"

Unless I'm interpreting this incorrectly....

Tibbs
I'm quite excited to see the free-to-play people coming in tomorrow. The dev's have already displayed a willingness to comply with the demands of the F2P players. Maybe after they all discover the servers are in desperate need of help, their continuous barrage of complaints will get this ♥♥♥♥ fixed.

DCed and in queue 50% from 50. Epic ♥♥♥♥♥-kill.

OblivionFreak1
So its okay to just take off certain things from the list because thats not the ONLY thing you paid for? Are you really that stupid? You should get EVERYTHING you paid for in FULL, and if something is missing that is grounds for a FULL refund

I agree. You should get everything you paid for.

What I am saying is, why pay for Alpha/Beta access, AND a 4 day head start, if you could save $100, and get the 4 day head start you clearly wanted.

And before you try and call me stupid, saying they still didn't get what they paid for, you cannot show me in the fine print of that founders pack, that the 4 day head start would be uninterrupted and smoothed out with no bugs.

In short: "Tough ♥♥♥♥♥" said the kitty, "but the milk's still good."

Bitty
Booted me from game as well, been trying to get back in for 15ish minutes so far

Mageerza
I love this game. I partied someone I've never met 4 hours straight, questing and saving each others lives repetitively in cinderstone, level 30's.
Its an amazing world, and really fun <3
I'm one positive post in 25 pages of negativity, but they're only negative because they're missing what they love currently, too :)

Panzerghost
Man this ♥♥♥♥ is stupid i was in a queue for 2hrs and then crash and get another 2hr queue and right before i log in your servers go down? come the ♥♥♥♥ on

You got into the queue? Your lucky