PDA

View Full Version : Grace Period Added to Server Queue System

Pages : 1 [2] 3

catastrophic
09-17-2014, 09:19 PM
Yes , it is a crime . It is the same as ordering something online and not getting it . If it goes on much longer I'm sure some peeps might take it to the next level .

Temenus
09-17-2014, 09:40 PM
An important features that our Founders have been requesting and we mentioned was coming has now arrived: a grace period is being added to our server queuing system. When a player is disconnected from the game for any reason, if they log back in within a few minutes they will be able to skip the server queue entirely.

Still not working 100% of the time. I've dc's four times tonight, with a 50% successful "grace period" operation.

Calyx
09-17-2014, 10:16 PM
Doesn't work. waited 4 hours in queue to get in game, had less than 900 people in front of me. Glyph crashed, less than 2 minutes to restart it.. and I have to wait through another 2700 people. Queue grace period doesn't work.

Wanderered
09-17-2014, 10:21 PM
Doesn't work. waited 4 hours in queue to get in game, had less than 900 people in front of me. Glyph crashed, less than 2 minutes to restart it.. and I have to wait through another 2700 people. Queue grace period doesn't work.

actually it is working from 1st day when it was implemented, but You have to be after queue for it to work, at least to see character screen

@catastrophic if there was queue in headstart HTF You want to skip queue

Monde
09-17-2014, 10:22 PM

Agreed I got to number 296 in the queue AFTER 3 hours 45 minutes and got a SERVER disconnect and was suddenly 3000+ in the queue another 2 hours later it happened again.

Scapes in your server maintenance you are saying you are extending it from 5 -10 minutes but it doesn't work for 1 -2 minutes or immediate log back into queue so how will that help?

Pathetic really.

Hammerlock
09-17-2014, 10:32 PM
Once agian a big company with a huge game to top all MMOs. FAILED AT FLIPPING LAUNCH. This is my dilemma with the Que, I had work. So before i headed out, i pop up the game to see the Que 4100k waiting WTF. So i left my self in que' Went to work only work 6 hrs in a half. Got back home and i still had 22mins left in que WTF TRION@XL. WTF Really. Now come on. I mean world of warcrap. i think had less servers at start. When i pick it up in 2003. Now there like 12mil people playing it still, and they have a hundred something other servers. But this is freaking 2014 come on. Snag some of trions RIFT servers, no one ever plays that anymore. STEP IT UP.LETS GET SOME MORE SERVERS. God to think if you where to launch this game during summer when all the kiddies where out of school. Jeez be like 10k plus in Que.

Preist
09-17-2014, 11:43 PM
Once agian a big company with a huge game to top all MMOs. FAILED AT FLIPPING LAUNCH. This is my dilemma with the Que, I had work. So before i headed out, i pop up the game to see the Que 4100k waiting WTF. So i left my self in que' Went to work only work 6 hrs in a half. Got back home and i still had 22mins left in que WTF TRION@XL. WTF Really. Now come on. I mean world of warcrap. i think had less servers at start. When i pick it up in 2003. Now there like 12mil people playing it still, and they have a hundred something other servers. But this is freaking 2014 come on. Snag some of trions RIFT servers, no one ever plays that anymore. STEP IT UP.LETS GET SOME MORE SERVERS. God to think if you where to launch this game during summer when all the kiddies where out of school. Jeez be like 10k plus in Que.

lmao JUST WAIT TILL THIS WEEKEND

solmark
09-18-2014, 12:56 AM
It worked sort of, then properly for me last night.

I'd been queuing for 90 minutes, got in to the game (I am a founder pack holder), then after about 2-3 minutes AA locked up and I had to reboot. When I got back to the queue screen, there were 500 ahead of me and it took another 30 mins to get in. It then crashed again a few minutes later, and when I reloaded the game i went straight in with no queuing.

This suggests to me that this ONLY works if you actually get in the game and have to reconnect and doesn't work if you disconnect whilst still in the queue but I'm just guessing at this point.

SonnyBond
09-18-2014, 01:51 AM
No you pay, free players should wait til the end of time ^^

It worked sort of, then properly for me last night.

I'd been queuing for 90 minutes, got in to the game (I am a founder pack holder), then after about 2-3 minutes AA locked up and I had to reboot. When I got back to the queue screen, there were 500 ahead of me and it took another 30 mins to get in. It then crashed again a few minutes later, and when I reloaded the game i went straight in with no queuing.

This suggests to me that this ONLY works if you actually get in the game and have to reconnect and doesn't work if you disconnect whilst still in the queue but I'm just guessing at this point.

I think you`re right, same thing..

Puttz
09-18-2014, 02:00 AM
So now everyone can log on... But what is being done about free to play accounts receiving founders items? Is this issue ever going to be addressed or is Trion just screwing everyone over that payed to support the game?

Ownedby
09-18-2014, 02:08 AM
Same here, since your magnificent maint I lost my patron status, I have the Archeum Pack!
Me and I think the others that lost the patron...we expect the refund of at least our lost labour points!!

Fiesta
09-18-2014, 06:24 AM
9 am in the morning and there is over 1 hour Queue time on Kyrios!!! You gotta be kidding me..... Something needs to be done, too many people afking in games with macros running in circle not getting booted or afking on champ select to avoid the big queue...

Trion pls...

Nicktendi
09-18-2014, 06:40 AM
People dont log out anymore causing even more queues....

Tasorin
09-18-2014, 07:47 AM
At least Trion managed to do one thing right during Head Start.

Now if you will just start cycling the servers every 3 to 4 hours to bump all the AFK'rs off the servers. The amount of players idling by macro because no one wants to come from work to sit in a 2-4 hour queue in prime time.

Naome
09-18-2014, 08:04 AM
Grace Period Added.... Really?.....

I'm getting a little fed up with this.. I been in the queue for over an hour, and I was down to under 1000 people.. I got random DC'ed probably by Hackshield, again.
Annnnnnnnnnnnd back to 2700+ queue..

I don't mind waiting IF, I'm actually sure that I will get to play later on..

So how much time are we suppose to waste to actually log in? Why haven't Trion locked the servers for new characters already?
I mean seriously, I might be harsh but screw the Freebies! If that isn't already to late..
I'm pretty sure that almost everyone who pre-ordered and kept playing since beta and headstart, already choose the server they want to play on and reserved names for themselves.. Furthermore, why don't you just start get kicking people, when they have been away for more then 15min, at least as a start for the next couple of weeks..
When the afk boot is at 45 min, there is plenty of time to do stuff and easily stay online, and people do exploit that! Staying in the game for hours and hours on end, before getting kicked..
I am one of them, if I can actually get in..
But I do it and I'm not ashamed to admit it, because I know and see that everyone else is doing the exact same thing..
If the kick timer was lowered, I'm sure that will help with the queue..
They did a similar things in other MMO's launches to decrease wait time in the queue..
Yeah it sucks to be kicked, if you're just on the phone and take ages to take a crap..
But come on! If that actually means decreasing the queue, maybe even by 30 min to an hour, isn't that worth it??

I seriously don't understand why, Founders.. Should be punished by freaking Free-to-Play players!
Don't start saying that we haven't been punished, because these insane queue timers, started after launch! And It's getting worse by the day and not better as it should..

Best Fishes!

Naome

Fiesta
09-18-2014, 08:12 AM
People dont log out anymore causing even more queues....

this ^^ 1000x

Chapters
09-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Happened to be yesterday. Working fine and did skip Q. Thank you.

Meggie
09-18-2014, 08:16 AM
My god i wait more than 3 hours with patron status but its says 1> hours fu+++++ i think that patron status have nothing noting benifts nothinggggg only wait more than 3hours ???
Why ??
The server are always full no server i high or low or what erver only fulll

Grimmfang
09-18-2014, 08:17 AM
That's great... but what about it taking almost 2 hrs for people to log in to a 900-1000 que at 10:15 am est time? And yes... that would be on Kyrios server... My new daily routine... get up... turn on computer... join the que.. wait, wait, wait and then wait some more.. kind of like the 96-120 hour responses from customer service... which by the way is also another complete joke.

Reezor
09-18-2014, 08:22 AM
Hours of wating in the queue to get in, this is unacceptable even for a free to play player and I am even a founder. Everything above 30 seconds is unacceptable. What is the plan, by when to have the login time below 30 seconds?

Jojimbo
09-18-2014, 08:24 AM
The problem is not people staying afk ingame, the problem is purely the capacity and number of availble servers. Afk time of 45min could be lowered to 30min at most.
Not impressed with headstart and launch of this game. I know it's common for newly released mmorpg's to have issues, but this is probably one of the worst I experienced so far. (I played a few)
I have no interest in staying in queue when I see these high numbers. I expect Trion/XLgames to adress this issue and pull out some pretty thick bandages for the people who payed for and supported their product.
Also like to add that the new packs for purchase at the shop website are a joke for the people who purchased headstart, even if the release would have been smooth it is a joke.

doh
09-18-2014, 08:37 AM
http://s14.directupload.net/images/140918/4ynu9992.gif (http://www.directupload.net)

Reezor
09-18-2014, 08:37 AM
No, Jojimbo, the AFK issue is not the problem and it may also not be the problem. The server must be able to deal with the registered people, you can not expect one going out to let another one join in. And also it is nothing bad of staying 45 minutes AFK for example to feed the kids or other stuff which needs to be done. I would not log out for such a period either if thereafter I have to wait 3 hours to get through the waiting queue again.

Tuxedo
09-18-2014, 08:38 AM
remove this trash-period and let us wait in the normal queue

MoSa
09-18-2014, 08:39 AM
This system was done on russian server, before they launch it. You did it after 3 days. Thats not good.

Add more servers on EU region please. Not 1.

Reezor
09-18-2014, 08:51 AM
Not more servers! Higher capacity and performance on the existing servers.

MrBEEFY
09-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Not more servers! Higher capacity and performance on the existing servers.

+1 This. Just increase the server performance and capacity on existing servers. Adding new servers which in the future will end up being merged anyways is just a waste of time. (i considered land during this post but if you want land, fight for it!)

Kibobin
09-18-2014, 08:57 AM
Looking at the QUE message it says "try another" ?? try another what? QUE!, because of lack of servers they all have a QUE and this for the money we forked over is unacceptable, why would you short us like this Trion, I can picture lawsuits heading your way as i post this, soon no one will be playing you being the one who decided to play bait and switch with a computer game.

Jojimbo
09-18-2014, 09:01 AM
If it is possible to increase the server performance/capacity with that many people i'd be for it. But realistically I believe that adding servers is the only option (along with server performance tweaks which most likely is undergoing anyways). Merging comes after people quit playing the game and servers become under-populated, like in all MMORPG's. There's no shortcuts to avoid that I think.

Fiesta
09-18-2014, 09:03 AM
At 11am when I came back home, I queued up, and it said 1 hour(patron) and here I am 1 hour later and it still says 1 hour..... zzzzz

Trion pls

Taeleon
09-18-2014, 09:33 AM
Adventurers,

An important features that our Founders have been requesting and we mentioned was coming has now arrived: a grace period is being added to our server queuing system. When a player is disconnected from the game for any reason, if they log back in within a few minutes they will be able to skip the server queue entirely. In order to implement this system, the queue will now appear on the server selection screen instead of the character selection screen and will allow for players to change servers after evaluating the queue length.

This change is independent of the network preparations (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?45648) underway right now.

Can anyone verify if this also works for logging off? If I have to restart my client and close out of the game and log straight back in will I bypass the queue as of the grace period or will I have to queue again? Not sure if this is disconnect only and with 2 hours queues don't want to test it. XD

sm0kess
09-18-2014, 09:56 AM
Why is this Grace period not added to people who get dc'd during the QUE.. No1 should have to wait 4-5 hours after they just waited that time to get in the game.. considering quitting and refunding.. A whole week of this nonsense + 150$ i spent for head start this is a rip off.

Steaua
09-18-2014, 10:49 AM
No Grace period, no patron queue time reduced, nothing implemented! I cannot play the game when I am at home!!! Why did I pay and supported your game Trion? so non patrons can play better?

Scylli
09-18-2014, 10:57 AM
What I find just as crass and appalling as having to wait over an hour to get into the game is the complete lack of information from Trion as to how they are going to sort the problem out.

Xandrae
09-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Dear all, dear GMs,
I know it's really hard to have everybody trash talking about this great game because it is really a great game. But I just hope Founders will receive some compensation for their investment. I will keep my anger into myself.
Just do your best to solve problems as soon as possible please, and do it fast for your reputation.
Nothing is given.
Regards
Xandrae
Lv. over 9000 in Patience's job

Escorian
09-18-2014, 11:31 AM
The problem is not people staying afk ingame, the problem is purely the capacity and number of availble servers. Afk time of 45min could be lowered to 30min at most.
Not impressed with headstart and launch of this game. I know it's common for newly released mmorpg's to have issues, but this is probably one of the worst I experienced so far. (I played a few)
I have no interest in staying in queue when I see these high numbers. I expect Trion/XLgames to adress this issue and pull out some pretty thick bandages for the people who payed for and supported their product.
Also like to add that the new packs for purchase at the shop website are a joke for the people who purchased headstart, even if the release would have been smooth it is a joke.

afkers are not the problem?

http://i.gyazo.com/043b11f237973dfbdba8ab13b9e6b11d.png

These are all afk people except for Rydiadestini which is me.

There are also tons of people who are afk on their mounts running in circle. None of these people will dc for afk simply because they are doing 1 thing auto attacking a scarecrow which will never die. Also the ones riding the mounts wont dc and all they did was put themself on auto run with a direction pressed.... sorry but afk people are a problem when the queue system is like this.

Edit: Just to give more proof here is the other set of scarecrows.

http://i.gyazo.com/b11617ccb98fb9d6d66a96de87bc6d38.png

IronBolt
09-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Dear all, dear GMs,
I know it's really hard to have everybody trash talking about this great game because it is really a great game. But I just hope Founders will receive some compensation for their investment. I will keep my anger into myself.
Just do your best to solve problems as soon as possible please, and do it fast for your reputation.
Nothing is given.
Regards
Xandrae
Lv. over 9000 in Patience's job

I don't think you'll find many people trash talking about the game (or it's developer, really), just it's publisher!!!

ice17
09-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Adventurers,

An important features that our Founders have been requesting and we mentioned was coming has now arrived: a grace period is being added to our server queuing system. When a player is disconnected from the game for any reason, if they log back in within a few minutes they will be able to skip the server queue entirely. In order to implement this system, the queue will now appear on the server selection screen instead of the character selection screen and will allow for players to change servers after evaluating the queue length.

This change is independent of the network preparations (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?45648) underway right now.

Is there any word on upgrading existing servers? so the Q times are not as crazy because atm around 2pm est sub player Q is around 1 1/2 to 2 hours.... really would hate to see the Q around the prime time or is there plains down the road for server upgrade?

Naome
09-18-2014, 11:39 AM

Thank you Escorian / Rydiadestini !!

My point exactly..

ice17
09-18-2014, 11:41 AM
I don't think you'll find many people trash talking about the game (or it's developer, really), just it's publisher!!!
yeah I agree the game is amazing there just a few things that would be nice to see happen like the Q time fixed and few bugs but this is expected in a game so new and I'm sure there working on fixing all that stuff. Looking forward to seeing what they will bring us in future updates/expansions :D

Houck
09-18-2014, 11:45 AM
If I have max characters, I can't look at other servers.

Dieder
09-18-2014, 11:45 AM
@ Scapes

Dear,

Can you please add this system to the queue list. as I've already got 4 server connection lost message and when I connect again I'm at the back of the que.
Been like this for almost 4 houres (in +/-30min).

PS

It has nothing to do with my connection because I can still serve the Inet, stays in IRC, etc.
I'm Archeum founder

Kind regards
Dieder

Strinder
09-18-2014, 11:46 AM
Need new Eu server. 4000 queque And Waiting 1 Hours.

Monde
09-18-2014, 11:50 AM
@ Scapes

Dear,

Can you please add this system to the queue list. as I've already got 4 server connection lost message and when I connect again I'm at the back of the que.
Been like this for almost 4 houres (in +/-30min).

PS

It has nothing to do with my connection because I can still serve the Inet, stays in IRC, etc.
I'm Archeum founder

Kind regards
Dieder

Welcome to my life :) Packet loss is still at 0 and I am still talking to Guildies on TS with a stable ping to TS (which is based in Amsterdam).

Tatiana
09-18-2014, 11:52 AM
-_- I got disconnected from the queue when I was number 58 after being number 58 for a good 20 minutes and then I re-enter the queue and I'm at the back of the line....

Zenswift
09-18-2014, 12:06 PM
fastest way to elimiate que. is to.... WAIT for it. add way more servers. Easier to offer server transfers once servers start to clear up.

Cielfr
09-18-2014, 12:20 PM
"fastest way to elimiate que. is to.... WAIT for it. add way more servers. Easier to offer server transfers once servers start to clear up. "

They can simple improve their server capacity's, they have money for that, they have money and enginer for that!

nersofp
09-18-2014, 01:30 PM
're losing money! if anyone is interested in seeing the turn vip server so that will not already wanting more money looks going down the drain trion will put more servers

Galadas
09-18-2014, 01:38 PM
I have been able to play only 6 hours since the prelaunch date (the 12/09): I work the day and not possible to run that game before 21h evening and then it is to read I have to wait between 2 and 1 hour... so I am never able to play befre 23h at nigth. It is totaly unacceptable... I don't think I will continue this game after the 30 free days if nothing changes with queuing system.

camelcow
09-18-2014, 01:38 PM
where is my patron status?????

Syndicated
09-18-2014, 01:48 PM
The grace period doesn't even work properly... I was kicked from the game (it just crashed) I was logged back in within 4 minutes... back of the queue with 1756 people ahead of me.
I wont even get started on the queue time or the "patron queue"

Reiikaap
09-18-2014, 01:49 PM
when finally I get to play in every single server there are more than one gold spammers and in 4 days of game they are always there and never get kicked from the server, c'mon we have to wait +8 hours in queue and the gold spammers are there without ban?
also you should open more servers, ok server cap is cool but it will make harder to set a farm as guild or as patron, most probably servers will be less crowed in couple days/months but it will be better for those loyal customers

Nekro
09-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Start the game up at 3pm est now 4:48pm est still in queue... Yeah this is unacceptable by any standards. Yes I'm a Patron

Snakebabies
09-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Well, @scapes, I appreciate the effort you guys are putting forth. Love the game. It is AMAZING. This grace period is a WONDEROUS addition....Next thing I feel you guys should work on: GOLD SPAMMERS....a report system would be nice. I logged in for a few minutes this morning and got BOMBARDED with gold spammers. I think I must have blocked 8 people within 45seconds. Definitely a report system so those guys aren't taking up space on the server for people who actually want to play.

kungkeno
09-18-2014, 02:08 PM
haha 2400 in que on Dahuta and i still didnt got my founder stuff!!! gl to u all!!

Antiopes
09-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Adventurers,

does not worked, client crash, try to reconnect, got that I am already connected, try to connect again to see that at 22:55 GMT+2 there is 1900+ peopel in the queue

"queue" being as well " dick " in French you know then where you can put the queue

Norri
09-18-2014, 02:17 PM
the queue times are a bit ridiculous seriously, I have debating never starting archeage again, almost to the point of writing Trion off my MMO games List completely. Rift Launch Terrible, Defiance slightly better, ArcheAge could it possibly be any worse?

Tophbeifong
09-18-2014, 02:23 PM
I start the game at 5pm because i want to be online when its around 9pm. Yes the queue takes FOUR HOURS to log me in. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIX THIS QUEUE. GET INFRASTRUCTURE ASAP.

Snakebabies
09-18-2014, 02:31 PM
does not worked, client crash, try to reconnect, got that I am already connected, try to connect again to see that at 22:55 GMT+2 there is 1900+ peopel in the queue

"queue" being as well " dick " in French you know then where you can put the queue
It was working great yesterday..

Dkiri
09-18-2014, 02:40 PM
I'm unsure where this company, or any company for that matter, feels it's acceptable to charge players to play this game/any game, and then have them sit in any kind of queue, period. Most especially these 4+ hour waits. Fraudulent to say the least.

I'd highly suggest this getting fixed immediately, before you lose very well paying customers like myself.

I will not pay for a game I can't play due to being tossed in to some queue waiting to be able to log in.
I will not play a game, I can't actively play, because I'm stuck sitting in some queue, this game is NOT that good.

I'll let my money speak for me as to the rest of this nonsense.

Mephex
09-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Adventurers,

add all those days we had this huge QUEUE and still gonna have until dunno... 2 weeks when some ppl really quit.

2000 ++ queue as patron? go to hell trion

HunterSpike
09-18-2014, 02:56 PM
i got an awesome idea! instead of making us 150 patron wait 6 FREAKING HOURS to get into game... why not make it kick people who are just sitting on chracter select screen???? did you guys even know it doesnt boot people in that??? thus taking up que spots??? tbh ive never been in a launch where que time was 6-8 hours long... especially being a founder......i mean just yesterday i was in que for 7 and a half hours i counted!!! that is just disrespectful to founders

warhorseman
09-18-2014, 02:56 PM
The whole 'Queue System' is pure H.S every time I want to log in to play, I always have to wait 2 to 3 hours to log in, and that's only if I don't get disconnected for any reason. Seriously guys either make more servers, or find a way for pre-existing servers to hold more players, or you're not going to get a single penny out of me, nor anybody else that has to 'stand in line'.

Galadas
09-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Mouarf, it is almost midnigth in France, I have paid to play this game and they is still 30 min of queue at that moment.... it is not normal.... I was thinking people that paid were in priority in the queue... is Trion lying ?

HunterSpike
09-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Galadas im a founder and ive been in que for a total of 4 hours so far.... i went and took a nap and still not in

Gramms
09-18-2014, 03:03 PM
guys trion didnt like when you enter now patrons have almost 2000 ppl in queue , f2p have 10000 ... GOOD JOB TRION WE ONLY WAIT 2 Hours TO enter ... never saw mmo like that ... you guys skipped open beta to see this problems ... because 1 week open beta is a joke

Dkiri
09-18-2014, 03:05 PM
It's bad business period. Not just to founders. Whether it's someone who's subbed at/since launch, or bought in to the game before it actively launched on the 16th, or who's attempting to log in to check it out, and decide on purchase of sub or not, it's bad business.

Tunevec
09-18-2014, 03:14 PM
So I was in the queue for 40 minutes, I was near spot 250 and then the game crashed on me. I logged back in right away and I was near 900 in queue................can you fix this too please?!!!?!?!??!?!!?

AsbestosRogue
09-18-2014, 03:17 PM
I was starting to enjoy this game... but the Queue is too crazy. Going back to WoW.

nersofp
09-18-2014, 03:28 PM
trion already started losing players due to huge village or the game will end already started

Ekeza
09-18-2014, 03:40 PM
Still in Queue :D last 4h xD all time show 1h ... :D mega fail, but i'm playing Euro track simulator 2 on steam, and wait to join :D

http://i.imgur.com/Y2cO0Yl.png

HunterSpike
09-18-2014, 03:41 PM
5 hours in que now. went from 500 que to 414 in que in over an hour as patron

Trecares
09-18-2014, 04:00 PM
@scapes I've been waiting in the queue for over 4 hours now. Wasn't even prime time when I first queued. It's almost 4 PM pacific time here. And it's still saying over a hour to get in.

I don't know how you can expect us to put up with this absurd queue times without losing a lot of customers. I'm about ready to get a refund on my Archeum pack. I didn't pay $150 for Trion's incompetence.

http://i.imgur.com/kKZWg3L.jpg?1

HunterSpike
09-18-2014, 04:23 PM
i started at 11am pst trecares. its now 430 pm pst and only at 219 que.. at 5 and a half hours now wait for 150 PATRON

Ravenlust
09-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Adventurers,

Although I do appreciate this, I didnt play 150 bucks to sit in a que...great that the game is popular and great that the community is gaining ground, but again i didnt pay 150 bucks to pay a game i cant get in to play...

Tarryn
09-18-2014, 05:03 PM
Thank you Scapes <3 It really helps make us feel a bit more secure about our log in position :)

Tarryn
09-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Although I do appreciate this, I didnt play 150 bucks to sit in a que...great that the game is popular and great that the community is gaining ground, but again i didnt pay 150 bucks to pay a game i cant get in to play...

If you paid $150 for the game, then you must have known what you were in for. Sorry but I knew it and I still paid for it, we just have to remain patient and let them smooth things over.

Moge
09-18-2014, 05:08 PM
I paid to play and I CURRENTLY have 1535 in front of me in Queue Age.

My son is F2P and he has 1644 in front of him.

Queue Age, bring families together in anger since September 2014

Nascere
09-18-2014, 05:19 PM
If you paid $150 for the game, then you must have known what you were in for. Sorry but I knew it and I still paid for it, we just have to remain patient and let them smooth things over.

And by "smooth things over" you mean "wait until 80% of the people that are trying to play the game but can't get past the 5 hour queue give up and go play something else".

We have been trying to get in for two days, sitting through multiple 3-5 hour queues (not even during prime time) just to be disconnected, or one of us gets dc'd when we hit <40 in queue, and have to start again.

I queued at 3 PM EST time today when I woke up. I am still at <116 in queue at just after 8:15 PM and I'm leaving for work.

Nitetasia
09-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Yep... I give up. This is so far beyond stupid... I'm glad I wanted to wait and see if liked it before paying for a patron subscription... But if the people that have the Patron subscription are still having to wait 3+ hours to log in... Lord... For the well being of this game... you better do something fast

Expndable
09-18-2014, 05:24 PM
This is stupid. Fk Trion and anyone associated with the piece of crap company that thinks they know how to release a game.

Blackkitsue
09-18-2014, 05:24 PM
ive been waiting for 7 hrs to play the game...i think im done if they cant fix the wait time then whats the point in trying to play if i cant get in the sever after 7HRS!!!!!!!

Expndable
09-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Luckily I paid with my Amex. I think I'm just gonna dispute the charge and they can have their own queue time of getting my money back 6 months from now.

Dkiri
09-18-2014, 05:28 PM
6 hours 15 minutes now, and still with 433 in front of me...

cuminsideme
09-18-2014, 05:32 PM
8 hours 34 Minutes, and still 439 in front of me ...

Tired, ♥♥♥♥ed and now cya - i am happy to resume another Connecting challenge laterz, maybe with 10k on People in Row
Good Luck, enjoy ... RL i am back ;-)

LenyNero
09-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Ummm I can't plan my play time around this.
1 hour wait time maybe... but anything longer then that and I can't commit.

I will check in again tomorrow.
Please fix.

Leny Nero

charmmar
09-18-2014, 05:56 PM
The only way to get the queue to become no queue is to get rid of the afker's who are running around on their horses or the people in one spot dancing for hours on end. These people are just doing this to get LP, well then either get rid of LP or get more GM's out there and kicking people out so that we do not have to wait in line like we are in a grocery store.The way they do this is run around or dance and then turn off their monitors and say see you tomorrow. when they turn on the monitor they are still in game with LP maxed out, get rid of these people who are taking the place of people trying to get in.

snugglepuffs
09-18-2014, 05:58 PM
like putting a muthafckin bandaid on a muthafcnk chainsaw wound

Lyrithus
09-18-2014, 05:59 PM
how do we know if we are actually in the patron or the general wait list?

I agree completely, as a Traveler class founder, I now do not have any confirmation letting me know that I am ahead of the f2p members in the queue. Just be sure that this system still ensures Founders have priority over the f2p members. We love you server people! your doing an amazing, FANTASTIC job considering the outrageous number of issues that have popped up since head start and launch. To have this much Queue, then I would assume you had no way of knowing this many players would try to be online this often, and all at once. And for all those people getting angry at the team does not help. They work around the clock to fix unexpected issues; imagine little to no sleep, and the stress of thousands of players' disappointment. They are people too, and are also under a huge amount of pressure and stress. Applaud their incredible efforts.

Dkiri
09-18-2014, 06:50 PM
The reason you don't know if you're in patron queue or general is due to the grace period, they're working on a fix to let you know which you are in, once again...although not sure where that matters much, queue time is queue time...either way it's preventing you from playing.

It's now been close to 8 hours since I first attempted to log in...still have over 200 ppl ahead of me..

For those stating the afk'ers are merely doing it for LP, you're wrong. They're doing it to prevent this LONG ♥♥♥ QUEUE wait time. Who the hell in their right mind, is going to want to log out for an hour to run to the store and pick up what they might need, just to face the fact they won't be able to play the game again for some time, because of long ♥♥♥ queue times. I'm sorry but I have a job, and a life, I can't sit in game 24/7, I do actually have to log out, and go to work and live my life, so when I get home, and attempt to play a game, and can't because I'm now sitting in a queue for 8 fricking hours...yea...I'd find a way to work around their stupid kick timer as well, just to not have to go through that 8 hour queue again.

Hybridfury
09-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Sounds like a great feature, be neat if I could get in the game to take advantage of it...... I see 8 servers on my server list and each one has over 3500 people in queue, that's over 28k people. Think we could address that issue?

BusterT
09-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Another stinky turd from Trion. First there was the lovely lag for years in Rift and now I come back in hopes that this will redeem you only to find out im 3599 in line to play your game. ♥♥♥♥ You! You will never get another red cent from me ever. This is the dumbest thing ive seen yet, isolate the payers and the players.

Lexkaylber
09-18-2014, 07:04 PM
I have waited in the queue for over 5 hrs without getting in. This is the third day in a row that I've tried to play Archeage. This is starting to get frustrating; please, please get more server space or servers.

Friend
09-18-2014, 07:17 PM
Any idea when the servers will be fixed? It'd be nice to access the game without 4 hour queues, y'know... :(

Mahle
09-18-2014, 07:23 PM
I can't help but wonder how many AFK horse levelers are running around in circles on Mirage island while I sit here waiting like a chump.

Docvett
09-18-2014, 07:27 PM
payed $150 for what I cant get in in the last 3 days

Jikal
09-18-2014, 07:40 PM
The grace period doesn't help unless Glyph actually lets you get past the #2024 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in under half an hour.

Oliviana
09-18-2014, 07:41 PM
Paid $150 and 2k+ person queue. Since it was not near like this in Headstart, I can only imagine that a very large portion of the people in game are not paying customers.

Not to be a snob, but I find this highly annoying. Non-patron customers and patron customers riding their horses in circles, walking into walls, doing anything to keep out of AFK status and be logged.. ..
I am "paying" taxes for land I cannot access, farms I cannot tend, characters I cannot play.

Fix this, please.

Bladejax
09-18-2014, 07:56 PM

There are also tons of people who are afk on their mounts running in circle. None of these people will dc for afk simply because they are doing 1 thing auto attacking a scarecrow which will never die. Also the ones riding the mounts wont dc and all they did was put themself on auto run with a direction pressed.... sorry but afk people are a problem when the queue system is like this.

THESE ARE NOT THE ONLY SPOTS THAT THEY ARE DOING THINGS LIKE THIS >>>>> :mad:

Synr
09-18-2014, 08:01 PM
I was at the Character Select screen and accidentally went to the Select Server screen and was stuck into a 3000 queue. I would have thought that this would not happen with the new fix, but I guess I would have had to DC for it to take effect.

This feature does not work Scapes. It is crap just like this whole startup fiasco.

Red Apple
09-18-2014, 08:33 PM
This should also be added to the qeue considering how long it takes.

Dagg
09-18-2014, 08:51 PM
IT DOESN NOT WORK. i JUST WAITED 9.5 HOURS TO GET IN AND A QUEST GOES BAD AND i GET dc . lOG BACK IN AND OVER 3500 AHEAD OF ME!!!!!
Wow this is a big problem and I am out of here.

Red Apple
09-18-2014, 08:54 PM
I wish I could just go and say ArcheAge go to hell but you know what I am zombie and will keep on trying until I turn to dust but joking aside it could be worse lol

JKDMan
09-18-2014, 09:12 PM
Yeah.. so what the hell is up with grace period... i got dropped for 2 min now im back in queue.... this is getting ridiculous fix your crap archeage.

Dreaded
09-18-2014, 09:19 PM
You need to get people in, there is no excuse for 6 hour queues. No one in the modern world will wait for longer than a single day for you to resolve this, they will simply reverse their CC's or put in a paypal dispute and end it.

I suggest you act quickly, RIFT's launch was flawless by comparison.

Badhavox
09-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Yeah.. so what the hell is up with grace period... i got dropped for 2 min now im back in queue.... this is getting ridiculous fix your crap archeage.

I cannot even get past splash screen...let alone get to be in queue. Anyone else have that problem???

Chippo
09-19-2014, 12:26 AM
I'm so annoyed right now. Paying to play for a game then having to wait in a que for over an hour. Hope you guys get something worked out cause this is ♥♥♥♥ pardon my words.

Hexonyx
09-19-2014, 12:42 AM
I'm so annoyed right now. Paying to play for a game then having to wait in a que for over an hour. Hope you guys get something worked out cause this is ♥♥♥♥ pardon my words.

I wish our queues were an hour! Ollo is about 3-5 hours if you dont get D/C'd under 500 to go!

Goshin
09-19-2014, 01:19 AM
only 4 servers are queueing right now in EU

http://s18.postimg.org/bs1wdjh09/Screen_Shot0001.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Bojan
09-19-2014, 01:20 AM
There is no game in world that have queue more than 1 hour. In legue of legends, when You are 3000 th in queue You wait 10 minutes... Good work made legue of legends popular. If You think You give Archeage popularity with long queues You are so much mistakeing. This will be downfall for Trion. Epic fail... I was cosiedering to pay for game and now im thinking to move to RU. Atleast i never experience any problems there.

Bojan
09-19-2014, 01:20 AM
only 4 servers are queueing right now in EU

http://s18.postimg.org/bs1wdjh09/Screen_Shot0001.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Because its early morning... Jesus...

Stebetojas
09-19-2014, 03:01 AM
in evening was 4000 queue , was waiting 12 hours with no chance to log in , feels like they force us to donate just for log in . Long queue frighten people .

Goshin
09-19-2014, 03:26 AM
in 2h the queue dropt to 900

Meggie
09-19-2014, 05:15 AM
ohhh fu??? why i must wait more than 4hours im patron status ??
I think i want my money back i buy this game to play no to wait 100hours to go in !!!!
So how to use the patron status when nobody can play ??? how ????
Do you think you become compensation?????
NOPE you become a ice cream for waiting :)

Mollemans
09-19-2014, 05:24 AM
60th in queue, wait time over 1 hour lol, wait time seems to go up as i get lower in queue

Pixi
09-19-2014, 05:33 AM
Grace Period in que didnt work for me (patron)
5h que went down to 425 freeze and crash. logged back on boom back to 2900 yay. i might play on sunday night

PropagandaPanda
09-19-2014, 05:38 AM
Hi Scapes!
I was wondering, why does your team not kick the TONS of AFK People on Mirage Island who are afklvling Pet AND BLOCK the QUEUE for Pardon People who wanna play!! Where are the GMs on Europe???? The ♥♥♥♥ing queue is 2500+ at 1 PM with PARDON! Friends of mine lost there Pardon buffs, cant even login after work. Are u guys ♥♥♥♥ing serious? You give Pardon at release, then yesterday you take it(but u said ur team gotta fix it, so everyone has Pardon who paid/ But NO, u take it from people who had it ALREADY!!!!? WTF?), how u can screw up like that all the time? It getting worse and worse!
Second thing i bought Labor Pots 10x at release it lagged like hell and i bought them but didnt get any thing in my mail, lost 3000 Credits cuz of the hardcore Lags.
So on, a Friend couldnt log in for 3 Days now, and yesterday he lost Pardon too after he had it and paid 135, if you have a regular Work Regiment you cant even play any single Day. So not only he cant play cuz they queue at 5pm is around 8 Hours, he lost hes Pardon doesnt reg any Labor... so what you guys gonna do about that?

NovaStrike
09-19-2014, 05:47 AM

these are all afk people except for rydiadestini which is me.

There are also tons of people who are afk on their mounts running in circle. None of these people will dc for afk simply because they are doing 1 thing auto attacking a scarecrow which will never die. Also the ones riding the mounts wont dc and all they did was put themself on auto run with a direction pressed.... Sorry but afk people are a problem when the queue system is like this.

bump.......

Grimpenripper
09-19-2014, 05:50 AM
Day for Day, i'm more pis sed off right now.

After a really stupid Beta, with
- NO stress test for gameservers,
- NO stress test for loginservers,
- NO fkin count HOW much gamekeys were sold

a really ♥♥♥♥ Headstart beginns.
Queues at Headstart ?
Are you kiddin me, there were ONLY Patrons in a queue, and YOU DID NOTHING.
I played 1 1/2 Days of Headstart, the other time i was freezed in a queue or had to relog due to ♥♥♥♥ server problems and were added to .... RIGHT another queue.
( A "good" beta could shown that problems, but you were too stupid or you had just our money in your empty brains ).

And then came the chaos ...
F2P release when even the problems with just Patrons werent solved.
And at this point i just can say "Fu ck you TRION".

If you dont need players on your server, THIS is the right way.

I bought the Gold Pack, which includes *60* Days of PLAYTIME.

PLAYTIME, not Waittime in Queue.

You got fkin lots of money from us, so no raise your ♥♥♥♥♥ and DO SOMETHING.

DeMordey
09-19-2014, 05:56 AM
The grace period is all nice but with the long queues and the often hackshield errors we get these days it doesn't really help when your game crashes while queuing. I just dropped from 600 back to 1700 even tho I had the game running in next 30sec. Would be nice if you could also keep our spot in the queue for 5min.

Tuxedo
09-19-2014, 05:58 AM

Do you know that everybody is doing that so they don't go back to Nightmare (i mean the Queue). That's a reaction to the problem not the problem. The real problem is that Archeage Guys look like this right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4RtvMQp10

Muffet
09-19-2014, 06:01 AM
WTH! I have a 2 hour queue! What kind of BS is this?? I payed for head start! And this is how I am going to be treated? We should be able to have log in privileges!! I should be able to log in any time I want! Fix this SHlT!

Bluejam
09-19-2014, 06:24 AM
Have to admit this does appear to be Trion's way of getting more people to buy game-time by keeping the queues, yes I know it's still early days, but my guild is established on one server now so new servers won't particularly help me in the short-term, you're losing money Trion as I would have paid for this decent game if I could expect to be able to log in once I get home from work in a reasonable time. Another months sub for World of Tanks for me I'm afraid.

Bluejam
<SOTSOG>
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
EU Gaming Guild
www.sotsog.org

xyz2001
09-19-2014, 06:54 AM
Seriously, ArcheAge is the best MMOQG (Massive Multiplayer Online Queue Game) i ever played :D

Bojan
09-19-2014, 06:54 AM
GRACE PERIOD IS NOT WORKING! I just crashed at 157 queue and my game crashed! I relog fast in 1 minute (not 10) and now im 3000+
TRION DIDNT SOLVE NOTHING PURE LIE! I AM SO MAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rupert
09-19-2014, 06:59 AM
Grace period not working at all. crash after 1 hour queue, immediately relogged. other 2 hounr queue...
And by the way, thans Trion for put Patron player in queue with f2p ones.

nersofp
09-19-2014, 07:13 AM
I want to login
until the patron is in the queue waiting to me now and I bought the game and played all beta

Bojan
09-19-2014, 07:23 AM
GRACE PERIOD IS A LIE! We need start petition that trion give archeage right to someone more capable or runing the game! (for example everyone else because neither RU, neither china, neither Korea have this kind of trash and they have 5 time more population)...

Faolin
09-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Grace period? Absolute tosh. Archeum Pack bought months ago I and still sit at the back of the queue.
To top it off, my character is not getting labour points offline as my patron status is also broken!

Elemag
09-19-2014, 08:25 AM
You need to be logged in already, in order for the grace period to kick in, it wont work if you are still on the queue. It works, seen it at least 5-6 times so far.

silverynova
09-19-2014, 08:48 AM
Great, now that you have added the grace period you can move on to thinking up a solution to this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ queue problem!! I've never heard of or played an MMO game that had queues like ArcheAge.
I got home from work at 2.00 PM and been waiting to be able to play ever since, for more than 4 hours!! Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to play today at all, regardless that I'm a patron and actually PAID for your game.

When you want to watch a movie, how would you like to wait for 6 hours for your DVD player to be able to play it?
When you want to watch some tv, wouldn't it be awesome to wait hours in a queue and possibly not being able to watch anything at all because..whoops the time is 22.00 PM already, okay time to go to bed. Better luck tomorrow.

The queue was NEVER this long during headstart so it must be that F2P are in the same queue that us Patrons are. Which doesn't sound too fair now doesn't it?
Maybe I should join the ranks of the players who start up the game early in the Morning for a chance to play that day. Even better, I'll stay online 24/7 like all those "afk, running towards a wall" players. Yes I'll do just that, if I ever get to log in at this rate.

Almost 5 hours in queue and still 1000+ players before me.

Onera
09-19-2014, 08:52 AM
Great, now that you have added the grace period you can move on to thinking up a solution to this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ queue problem!! I've never heard of or played an MMO game that had queues like ArcheAge.
I got home from work at 2.00 PM and been waiting to be able to play ever since, for more than 4 hours!! Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to play today at all, regardless that I'm a patron and actually PAID for your game.

When you want to watch a movie, how would you like to wait for 6 hours for your DVD player to be able to play it?
When you want to watch some tv, wouldn't it be awesome to wait hours in a queue and possibly not being able to watch anything at all because..whoops the time is 22.00 PM already, okay time to go to bed. Better luck tomorrow.

The queue was NEVER this long during headstart so it must be that F2P are in the same queue that us Patrons are. Which doesn't sound too fair now doesn't it?
Maybe I should join the ranks of the players who start up the game early in the Morning for a chance to play that day. Even better, I'll stay online 24/7 like all those "afk, running towards a wall" players. Yes I'll do just that, if I ever get to log in at this rate.

FAIR? Are you kidding me, is that fair to you??? If patrons get different queue, then normal players will have to wait twice as much, this means, maybe a day won't be enough!

See this is not a pay to win game, so you have payed for little advantages not a whole level of differences between able to play or not being able to play!

If the game favors to much the money, then the more you spend the better your progress will be, making you money slave to the game, and everyone will eventually get some brain and drop it!

Peabody
09-19-2014, 08:52 AM
I just went to switch characters on Aranzeb and it put me in the queue...

Also my patron time is wrong, it says it ends on 10/17/2014. Before it said 2/17/2015. So my patron is only one month instead of the 3 I was supposed to receive.

MadCat
09-19-2014, 08:55 AM
The problem is, Everyone that has money now thinks that buying patron will get them shorter queue times. However if everyone is buying their patron status trion gets tons of cash and everyone still has stupid que times. Win Win for them.

This is not pay to win, it is Pay to Queue.

Trion I have a Suggestion, shut down all servers, and just keep selling patron status, that way you can scrw people over even more and do not have to pay any costs on the servers to actually run them! It will save you so much and increase your TB!

Peabody
09-19-2014, 08:56 AM
Also It seems there is not 2 queue's. Before the update it clearly showed that I was in a patron queue.. Now I'm just in a normal queue with red text.

MadCat
09-19-2014, 08:58 AM

I agree, I think AFK staying logged in is the solution.

silverynova
09-19-2014, 09:34 AM
FAIR? Are you kidding me, is that fair to you??? If patrons get different queue, then normal players will have to wait twice as much, this means, maybe a day won't be enough!

See this is not a pay to win game, so you have payed for little advantages not a whole level of differences between able to play or not being able to play!

If the game favors to much the money, then the more you spend the better your progress will be, making you money slave to the game, and everyone will eventually get some brain and drop it!

Oooh, why would a paying player give a rat's ♥♥♥ about F2P players' access to the game? When I go to a movie theater and buy myself a ticket, I don't expect to be left outside the doors waiting for my turn if some lowlife bum cuts in line without paying.

I also don't expect to pay my way to lvl 50, or pay for progress in the game. What I expect is to be able to use and access a product I paid for, without having to wait in line for the chance to maybe play it. Referring to my earlier text about DVD players and TVs having a queue.

I suggest ArcheAge is made into Pay-to-Play game.

Onera
09-19-2014, 09:44 AM
Oooh, why would a paying player give a rat's ♥♥♥ about F2P players' access to the game? When I go to a movie theater and buy myself a ticket, I don't expect to be left outside the doors waiting for my turn if some lowlife bum cuts in line without paying.

I also don't expect to pay my way to lvl 50, or pay for progress in the game. What I expect is to be able to use and access a product I paid for, without having to wait in line for the chance to maybe play it. Referring to my earlier text about DVD players and TVs having a queue.

I suggest ArcheAge is made into Pay-to-Play game.

Are you correlating everything in your life with stupid examples? DVD, Movies? With MMORPG games? You're trying to make your life more simplistic than it is?

If you can play more time than it's pay to win, because the players who are not paying will play less time and that's a huge disadvantage. I'm with a founder pack myself, but I don't whine like a lil b*tch. If that's the last money you had, you probably shouldn't give them to the game!

Also, it's an interest for payed players that the game won't become pay 2 win, because they will eventually have to keep giving cash to be competitive...

You just look like a crying baby saying... "I GAVE MONEY, I WANT TO BE SPECIAL, WHY I GAVE MY MONEY IF I AM NOT SPECIAL!?"

Grow up, be a man and just try to be above the things, when we've purchased our founder packs, we read all the benefits we're gaining! Special queue time was not there!

silverynova
09-19-2014, 09:55 AM
Are you correlating everything in your life with stupid examples? DVD, Movies? With MMORPG games? You're trying to make your life more simplistic than it is?

If you can play more time than it's pay to win, because the players who are not paying will play less time and that's a huge disadvantage. I'm with a founder pack myself, but I don't whine like a lil b*tch. If that's the last money you had, you probably shouldn't give them to the game!

Also, it's an interest for payed players that the game won't become pay 2 win, because they will eventually have to keep giving cash to be competitive...

You just look like a crying baby saying... "I GAVE MONEY, I WANT TO BE SPECIAL, WHY I GAVE MY MONEY IF I AM NOT SPECIAL!?"

Grow up, be a man and just try to be above the things, when we've purchased our founder packs, we read all the benefits we're gaining! Special queue time was not there!

Got you all riled up now didn't I : D
You know your preaching is not gonna change my attitude. I came here on the forums to voice my opinion about the queue ♥♥♥♥ and whine as much as I want. I don't know how long you've had access to internet if you haven't already learned what forums are like. No use in trying to be oh-so-adult and basically brag about how how patient, fair and understanding you are and nag how others aren't the same.
Just for the record, wouldn't have paid a single cent for the Founder's pack if it had read "in the future you will have to wait for 6 hours every time you want to play".

Stebetojas
09-19-2014, 09:59 AM
they need biger server and everything will be fine , they were too dumb not to think that this game is so popular and everyone will come to play it .

Onera
09-19-2014, 09:59 AM
I'm just telling you that, your opinion about the matter, can't be achieved and if you accept it earlier you'll feel better.

I want to play in equal terms with my friends, the 10% exp buff is already ******ed enough, because I level up faster than my friends when we're in party and my glider can be more useful than theirs which makes them stay behind and wait for them...

Enough stupid advantages, I would love too see more cosmetics and less game-play benefits.

Onera
09-19-2014, 10:01 AM
I don't know why they're not increasing their hardware capacities, but it's a shame that they can't handle a game that have been released 2 years ago, very unprofessional, but we should bare with it...

rmargio
09-19-2014, 10:17 AM
Is there a way to move a character to a different server? The one I am on has an average wait of 30 to 50 minutes, but another one I am on is only a few minutes.

Onera
09-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Is there a way to move a character to a different server? The one I am on has an average wait of 30 to 50 minutes, but another one I am on is only a few minutes.

Well, that's a good idea, for Trion as well, that way, they'll make the waiting time between the server less shocking, but... you know that after few months, it will be better to be in a high populated server, right?

Wolfreaper
09-19-2014, 10:30 AM
Adventurers,

Scrapes,

So if you really want to help the ques, open another three-4 servers. Offer an option to transfer one toon free for everyone for the next 10 days, have an auto Disconnect for those who stay in que AFK 24/7 to avoid que times. And one more thing, please get rid of coinpurses, they are annoying and they drop every mob which requires and annoying roll every 5 seconds.

Cujek
09-19-2014, 10:44 AM
Dont work, another Trion Lie.

Wolfreaper
09-19-2014, 10:44 AM
Also you can stay in the character selection screen and still not have to actually log into toon. Wont auto DC. SO helps me so wife can que me two hours before getting home and i just login. Muhahahahaha~~~~~~~~~Then i play rift and destiny for an hour or two while on character screen and then i get on. SO i get to make you all wait one more hour. Muhahahahah~~~~~~~~~~~

Basic
09-19-2014, 10:59 AM
How about you remove the server queue all in all. i finished work 2 hours ago and now I'm stuck in your queue. 2 hours later and i still have 1300 people ahead of me, this is a joke. really really poor service how can you honestly be asking for money for this. I'm a founder and you have to wait, you don't get your founder pack when it does arrive some people get it all and some get a few bits while others are still waiting . Seriously if your thinking about playing this i wouldn't be bothered wasting your time money or effort with this game. i honestly feel i have been robbed by you lot. i should of learnt with Rift at how much of a mickey mouse outfit Trion was.

Wolfreaper
Also when are we going to be able to use our guild ventrillo while playing the game. This game is getting closer and closer for me demanding my money back. I will talk to the CEO myself if nothing gets fixed. I know people in trion who can get me the info and unban my many of alternate accounts.

Bojan

They added grace period that has worked half day and now not working at all. This is a disaster!

Wolfreaper
09-19-2014, 11:00 AM
P.S. you cannot silence me.

Bojan
09-19-2014, 11:01 AM
I think TRIONs silence should worry people have they been scamed...

Wolfreaper
09-19-2014, 11:03 AM
If we blow up their forums with complaints in every forum, they will be forced to respond and also i believe they should be asked for a public stream apology and explanation.

Assassin
09-19-2014, 11:04 AM
US Residents:

Contact your credit card company.

Ask what steps they need you to take to Dispute a Merchant Charge.

Notify Trion Billing that you are Requesting a Full Refund due to "Failure to Deliver Promised Service" along with "Breach of Contract".

Collect all your paperwork and send it to your Credit Card Company per their instructions.

This will create a Charge Back in accordance with The Fair Credit Billing Act.

Trion is failing to address this situation in a timely manner. In which case they are failing to meet their obligation to you when you purchased the Founder's pack.

Since you are not able to take advantage of the promised goods that you paid for then why pay at all?

When they start losing money - they will be very quick to respond to this issue.

Cujek
09-19-2014, 11:10 AM
Also when are we going to be able to use our guild ventrillo while playing the game. This game is getting closer and closer for me demanding my money back. I will talk to the CEO myself if nothing gets fixed. I know people in trion who can get me the info and unban my many of alternate accounts.

you wont get a refund and the ceo will only respond to some comments (which are not to inflammatory).

Trion have taken your money (and mine) and ran for the hills, laughing all the way.

Bojan
09-19-2014, 11:12 AM
If anyone had suport TRION, in this days they lost everyone. This is a D I S A S T E R

Cujek
09-19-2014, 11:16 AM
If we blow up their forums with complaints in every forum, they will be forced to respond and also i believe they should be asked for a public stream apology and explanation.

no they will just lock down threads and hope they get forgotten about, like the 850+ page thread from headstart.

they will no apologise, because to apologise they are admitting blame, they will not do that, this is a dishonest company that only want to project rainbows and unicorns in the hope it will attract more f2p players that quickly realise that they MUST purchase patron status to even stand a chance at getting into the game.

This business model of complete and utter money grabbing will only benefit a company in the short term, any other developer with a decent game that is looking to bring it out in a different local will not even look at you, look at gameforge, they messed Tera up so bad, where are they now?

none of the people that shelled out a fortune to play this game on headstart will EVER trust you again Trion, you have totally messed up.

you ruined Rift with the way you took the game and now you have ruined this game before it has even really started, you will never get your reputation back now.

TonyD
09-19-2014, 11:19 AM
i just waited in que on kyrios for 6 hours as patron, and i get disconnected right when my que is up, and i log back in and have to wait in que behind more people then i did the first time, this ♥♥♥♥ is annoying, i have a job and don't have 12 hours a day to wait to play a ♥♥♥♥ing game, i paid 150 for this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, its ridiculous, i literally come home to wait in a que and then have to goto work and come home a do it all over again without ever being able to play the game, and what is adding more servers going to help when u don't have character transfer, im not going to move servers after i have already leveled my character, this is stupid, just ♥♥♥♥ing raise the cap on the server by 3000, and then when the players die off lower it back down, your going to do more damage to your company and fan/game base by not taking drastic action now then trying to let people endure all this stupid ♥♥♥♥ your putting them through cause your scared the server will die, take action about the problem now, and deal with the problems of the future in the future, your going to lose a lot of paying and non paying customers/fans because of this, please fix this, it really makes me feel like you guys have a bunch of mentally incapable people working for you, or your thiefs, but its one or the other!!!

PS. thank you and i really wish i could talk to someone face to face, or voice to voice, i have honestly thought about coming to visit your place of business..

Bojan
09-19-2014, 11:25 AM
TRION lost it completly. This is so terible so many people are at anger and their silence is makeing worse. I think there is no apologise that can calm down people anymore. I never in my life see this kind of bad work, bad altitude of 1 community. XL games should act because TRION brake contract with their work and trow bad reputation on game...

Cujek
09-19-2014, 11:28 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/29yje5g.png

Wolfreaper
09-19-2014, 11:35 AM
US Residents:

Contact your credit card company.

Ask what steps they need you to take to Dispute a Merchant Charge.

Notify Trion Billing that you are Requesting a Full Refund due to "Failure to Deliver Promised Service" along with "Breach of Contract".

Collect all your paperwork and send it to your Credit Card Company per their instructions.

This will create a Charge Back in accordance with The Fair Credit Billing Act.

Trion is failing to address this situation in a timely manner. In which case they are failing to meet their obligation to you when you purchased the Founder's pack.

Since you are not able to take advantage of the promised goods that you paid for then why pay at all?

When they start losing money - they will be very quick to respond to this issue.

lol my return might be in a 180 day que with everyone else.

Tunevec
09-19-2014, 11:36 AM
I have Patron status, I just got home from work at 2:30pm eastern time..............and I'm 612 in queue?!?! WTF are you people doing over at Trion? Do not give me crap that you are waiting for the equipment to be delivered either............612 in queue at 2:30pm eastern is disgusting, it isn't even close to peek hours!

Onera
09-19-2014, 11:39 AM
I call it great success... look how many people are playing, awesome!

Wolfreaper
09-19-2014, 11:41 AM
in 1086 in que and in stared 2 hours ago. stared out as 1246 lol. good thing i can dual box. im permanently logged in one account and queing in another.

Bojan
09-19-2014, 11:42 AM
I call it great success... look how many people are playing, awesome!

How many? Who guarante there is a lot of ppl ingame? Yesterday i didnt see more people than on RU server...

Gravity
09-19-2014, 11:46 AM
The grace period for Queue is not working. Have many different guild members reporting getting DCed sub 200 in queue, logging right back in and now having a 3100+ queue. Title of the thread should be changed or removed completely.

Tunevec
09-19-2014, 11:50 AM
The grace period for Queue is not working. Have many different guild members reporting getting DCed sub 200 in queue, logging right back in and now having a 3100+ queue. Title of the thread should be changed or removed completely.

The grace period only "works" if you are already in the game and playing it. If you get disconnected while in queue you are fked. The same thing that happened to your friends happened to me, I share in their disappointment.

Bojan
09-19-2014, 12:11 PM
The grace period only "works" if you are already in the game and playing it. If you get disconnected while in queue you are fked. The same thing that happened to your friends happened to me, I share in their disappointment.

Dont made up things! It was clearly explained if you get any disconet during queue You get back to that position! Stop making new accounts and trolling lies!

Catroot
09-19-2014, 12:20 PM
This does nothing for players if we can't even get past the queue to get in game.
11am eastern log in to queue 2k + 2:30pm queue has stopped ticking down for over
20 minutes exit game to refresh and queue is back at over 2k. This is going to be a cycle
That consumes my entire day off. I'll wait in queue for several hours only to be dc'd near the
End and booted back to the end of the line.

They need to add a grace period to the actual queue line as well.

Bojan
09-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Ppl are reporting crushes in game and after relog queue +3000... So much for so called grace period... Its not working at all

Fiesta
09-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Why is afking on champ select screen still not fixed???

Infexious
09-19-2014, 12:34 PM
F*** sake... as a Patron I spent SIX hours in the queue, I got down from position 3000 to 700 and then my PC crashed. My PC does take a little while to get started but I don't think it took longer than 5 minutes, (though I still think a little more than 5 minutes should be allowed, maybe 10) but now I'm back in position 3000. I know the fact that my PC crashed is not your fault, but when you have ridiculous 6+ hour queues, things like this need to be accounted for. And either your grace period is not working, or 5 minutes just isn't long enough.

mRGogo
09-19-2014, 12:36 PM
Adventurers,

I've been in queue for Kyrios for 7 hours now and I still have 1513 people ahead of me!
You're gonna need to make free migration to those empty servers, because everyone is now higher level and not really in the mood to start over.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/dmv.gif
Best Fu-King Queue, Best Fu-King Game

Grimspiller
09-19-2014, 12:39 PM
Add at least 2 more servers to EU. One is not nearly enough. You're words we are working on it,and are closely monitoring server population mean nothing to people who wait 9 hours in queues.

Cujek
09-19-2014, 12:58 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/fad6jk.jpg

Sadrith
09-19-2014, 01:04 PM
This supposed "Grace Period" is complete BS. Doesn't work. At all.

Also, it seems the queue no longer gives you an accurate time frame. It only shows your time up to an hour, then it changes to "> 1 Hour" - also, I cannot seem to take screen grabs of the queue screen in full-screen mode; they just show up all black. Is Trion now trying to hide from this pathetic attempt at launching an MMO?

Seriously, I wonder how disappointed XL Games is with Trion right now, for screwing the launch...

Verity
09-19-2014, 01:10 PM
This is all good and well but i sure as hell hope you add this even when you are IN queue to get into server. I just sat for 3hrs and when i last checked 45 mins ago how far i had progressed i was a 756th place and when i checked just now i was still at 756th. All the while my friends which i talked with on ts, their queues was counting down but mine was static so i had to restart :( .
at 2697 now :( This is really not acceptable. I really like the game and i want to play.

What i want to know is the capacity the servers can handle at any one time? I am not holding my breath that they will ever give that info out though.

Also @Scapes Really why are you taking so long to get charachtermigration up and running? Comeon it cant be that hard.

Hecaton
09-19-2014, 01:17 PM
Anyone talking about how long its taking to get through the Q here?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?46270-Queue-hangs&p=582870#post582870

Madam
09-19-2014, 01:19 PM
This Queue thing 1065 one hour timer is getting really old can we just get on with it,we should have already resolved this issue!, please

Hecaton
09-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Whats bothering me is that its taking 1 hour to get 90 people through....over 3 hr wait for the last 336 people in front of me. Taking 30 mins for the last 65 people now.

Darkhayato
09-19-2014, 01:27 PM
it would be nice if there wasn't any queue's at all if there was maybe 100 or less i wanted to play the game but i don't wanna sit there and wait 3000+ people in queue just to get on and hope i don't get disconnected for any reason i hope you understand what im getting at thank you for your time.

Onera
09-19-2014, 01:28 PM
My queue is faster than my friend who doesn't have founder, probably they've added something about founders again

Hecaton
09-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Just make some F2P ONLY servers already

Cujek
09-19-2014, 01:38 PM
Just make some F2P ONLY servers already

lol you wish...

Memerto
09-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Adventurers,

Please add this to the queue, so we don't lose the +4 hours of waiting.

Friend
09-19-2014, 02:04 PM

I agree, and the reason they go AFK is because they know they will have to wait the queue again. All in all, I don't blame them. I mean, I wouldn't want to wait a 5 hr+ queue AGAIN either... But this is a HUGE problem. I can't even play this game with classes and coursework to do, when I get home there's 4k+ people in queue and I don't have time to sit there and wait 5+ hours. I really wanted to play this game too lol.

Demonous
09-19-2014, 02:07 PM
Hello Scapes was wondering if this Queue thing is going to get better cuz ive been waiting for days an why do we have to be Queued anyways

Demonous
09-19-2014, 02:10 PM
if i was you id just pk them cuz thats some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i hope they fix this ♥♥♥♥ soon

I agree, and the reason they go AFK is because they know they will have to wait the queue again. All in all, I don't blame them. I mean, I wouldn't want to wait a 5 hr+ queue AGAIN either... But this is a HUGE problem. I can't even play this game with classes and coursework to do, when I get home there's 4k+ people in queue and I don't have time to sit there and wait 5+ hours. I really wanted to play this game too lol.

kungkeno
09-19-2014, 02:20 PM
The que!!! i have bin in a que for 5 hours now and still 718 Before me!! FFs i payed for this game and i want to play it! And i still want my founder pack!!

MadCat
09-19-2014, 02:22 PM

jesus, this is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Demonous
09-19-2014, 02:26 PM
they need to fix these AFKrs or at least make it to where its not like this cuz most of the ppl who payed for this game an i do understand why they are pist off an most of them havent recived there packs ive also read that the trion is looking into it to fix that mistake but damn ppl come on fix this queue bs cuz its gettting old

Gunagontar
09-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Grace period for Queues isn't working is it

Onera
09-19-2014, 02:42 PM
The que!!! i have bin in a que for 5 hours now and still 718 Before me!! FFs i payed for this game and i want to play it! And i still want my founder pack!!

You didn't get your items?

Demonous
09-19-2014, 02:43 PM
Grace period for Queues isn't working is it
nope its not

Arceuid
09-19-2014, 02:58 PM
Sure it's working, i've used it more than once between crashes and disconnections...

You have ~10min to relog.

Mephex
09-19-2014, 03:11 PM

During alpha it was good, during beta and headstart was ok(well we had problems on the 2nd day) , but what now? We can pay but cant play? Be it P2P or F2P the queue is huge.

I dont wanna push autorun button when i wake up to be able to play at night when im home, i want TRION to fix the problem.
What u gonna do TRION? 3 days already and not getting better, its getting worst.
Everyday more ppl download the game, more ppl add to queue, and more ppl cant play cuz nobody is doing nothing to fix it. Dont say they re cuz we had only 1 maintenance so far and it didnt solve a sh't.

Bandoleiro
09-19-2014, 04:05 PM
Another day of pure disappointment.
Patron Queue:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8-zYkvd4NHIcEdnaTA4OFZ3NTA/edit?usp=sharing

Gunagontar
09-19-2014, 04:06 PM
Didn't work for me then, started at 4009 and went down to 75th spot in Queue when it crashed. Only took around 4 minutes to restart the client and it put me back in a Queue of 4000+

Bandoleiro
09-19-2014, 04:06 PM
Another day of pure disappointment.
Patron Queue:

Ruble
09-19-2014, 04:36 PM
I have been in que on Server Salphira for 3hours as patron and only moved 1000 spots, 800 to go... I'm not sure why so few servers were available at launch, seems like most other games I have played there has been twice that. People are going to start leaving, which is a shame because this is the best potential game I have played in a while. It's a shame to see what our companies are trying to pull in every aspect of business nowadays, take money give the least amount of product possible... what happened to the good old days of fair business, good product at a good price.

BlisterBR
09-19-2014, 04:48 PM
I spent no more than 1 minute to restart the game after this
http://i.imgur.com/l1Fv7dh.png
but.................... number 2215 back to....
http://i.imgur.com/MNOthKl.png
all last 3 days I have the same ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, 6-8h of queue and no play.
Yesterday I started on number 3000+, got the number 695 after 5h, and got droped, back to number 3000+

Gorrilla
09-19-2014, 04:56 PM
game crashed while playing i was farming and the grace queue did not work is this a known bug?

BlisterBR
09-19-2014, 05:05 PM
What will happens with my scarecrow if I cant get into the game to pay the tax for a farm not being used becouse I cant play?????

And my 5000 labor points dont used becouse I cant play?????

Plz fix this queue.

Gunagontar
09-19-2014, 05:23 PM
Grace period doesn't seem to be working now, or atleast not for all sadly

Paddywagon
09-19-2014, 05:29 PM
I spent no more than 1 minute to restart the game after this
http://i.imgur.com/l1Fv7dh.png
but.................... number 2215 back to....
http://i.imgur.com/MNOthKl.png
all last 3 days I have the same ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, 6-8h of queue and no play.
Yesterday I started on number 3000+, got the number 695 after 5h, and got droped, back to number 3000+

Indeed. My PC crashed, I rebooted and restarted and now have a 2500 player queue.

cvspence
09-19-2014, 07:11 PM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. I crashed an hour ago. Glyph continued to time out. By the time I got through glyph I got to start over in he queue. Now the PATRON queue is 1880. Awesome. Two queues in one day. THis is the biggest pile of crap .... I spent $150 to watch a red number scroll down at the speed of a glacier.

Stacked
09-19-2014, 07:45 PM
Yeah, 4 hours. Get used to it. I joined the Queue at approx 130PM yesterday and thought I'd be in by 5 or 6pm, no big deal just went about my day, even played some Diablo3 and bf4 in the meantime. Well, I checked back every few hours and I started at about 4000th, I finally got down to about 200th place in line, but by then it was 2am, that's right ladies and gents, 13 hours later and still nothing.

Needless to say I now understand how this "free to play" game works now. It's free to play, yes, but if you don't buy founders packs for up to $150 you get shoved into the largest bottle necked purposefully manufactured queue I have ever seen in anything. Seriously, who launches such a popular and long awaited MMO with a number servers you can count on one hand? I'm glad I didn't buy a founders pack, although I was right on the verge because of the beta's I played. Now I see it was a good choice to not pay for something you can't even get into.
I will also mention that I did in fact get in the day it went live for non head-starters after a 5hr queue. Thinking I was smart, I made two characters on the same server so I didn't have to wait in a queue to make a new one. After 45 minutes of gameplay, the servers went down. Then I find that you can only make two characters on a server and that's it.. So I can't even join a different server that doesn't have a queue for a "plan B" character.
Overall I love the game, but I just don't think it's worth paying to sit in a "shorter" queue nor playing for free and sitting in a 12+ hour queue. Very displeased with the launch of this game, but I'll keep checking back in over the next year. Hopefully by this time in 2015 I can log in w/o a queue.

bricktop
09-19-2014, 08:12 PM
Well the way I see it is all they need to do is fix the labor you get while off line. Just make it the same as you get while in game as a temporary fix til they figure out how to deal with the afk'ers and that would drop the que quite a bit. I'm trying to get in now and I at 2178. Also seen a post that said make a bot program that would pop in your screen that you would need to click within a min or you would be kicked and they would have a grace period to get back in. Just some ideas to at least reduce the que times.

Vedova
09-19-2014, 08:26 PM
It should be all P2P players get access before any F2P players, not this 3 P2P per one F2P. What a joke, free players don't deserve to be in front of people willing to play.

Toaster
09-19-2014, 08:43 PM
It worked 1 time for me. 4 times it did not. This sucks waiting 9 hours to play then Game Fracks up in 15 mins in, then back to 3000+ Wipe it all .......................................

MoonlitSonata
09-19-2014, 08:58 PM
Can server queue grace period extend to your spot in queue too? Been dc'd three times today by the time I reached triple digits in queue... it'd be nice if I could not have to wait even more...

Resurge
09-19-2014, 09:00 PM
As a patron I had to wait in a 3k Queue for 6 hours not even exaggerating. Unbelievable.

EinSof
09-19-2014, 09:12 PM
Can server queue grace period extend to your spot in queue too? Been dc'd three times today by the time I reached triple digits in queue... it'd be nice if I could not have to wait even more...

I would like an answer to this as well. When I and my other guildmates are in queue for 11 hours on Kyrios, we have had people's Internet go out within that time frame or power flickers. You mentioned that you would not be happy unless all of your customers were happy and we would be a lot happier if we had grace added to being in queue itself, so that we do not have to wait in queue for more time than there is light in a day.

Harlequinn
09-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Step one... at least the machine is slowly rolling. lets hope it gains momentum. still want my Archeum founder pack perks

Hard195
09-19-2014, 10:10 PM
Trion dropped a massive ball here....with the patron status bugs for countless Archeum pack (150$) holders and the fact that the servers are just way too full (6-12 hour Qs!?) is an epic mismanagement and failure on their part....

Jaorin
09-19-2014, 10:31 PM
26 hours i still cant get in the game man wtf

Rulezer
09-19-2014, 10:34 PM
26 hours i still cant get in the game man wtf

This is the game!

contact us; disable. those with pay to play fill out 400 page x 10 and more on a daily base. WoW, its pay to play Trion Style

disturbed
09-19-2014, 10:56 PM
It's obvious there are no patron queues....it's just open slather, blind freddy can see that

Yaztromo
09-19-2014, 11:26 PM
this system does not working...

7 hours queue for patron? WTF is this?

Sinjak
09-19-2014, 11:35 PM
If I delivered results like this at my job then I wouldn't have one.

fostr
09-19-2014, 11:56 PM
5 hrs in q get kicked from q and now at the back... GGGGGGGGGGGGG

fostr
09-20-2014, 12:21 AM
I cant even play this game fwarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Atrak
09-20-2014, 12:33 AM
I think the grace period needs to be extended, my client crashed today about 15mins after I logged on (after being in a queue for 8.5 hours) it obviously took me longer to log back in than the grace period because here I am back in another queue which looks to be about another 4 hours or so.. sigh.

dotfix
09-20-2014, 12:55 AM
PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON??????? MISSING!!!!!!

1. REFUND or
2. UPGRADE PACK (give us some extra, since 135EUR for a normal queue, no LABOR nor Loyalty and a better pack at launch...) or
3. AT LEAST 5 MORE PATRON DAYS (above the other 5 you promised)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

4. GIVE US SOME LABOR PACKS, for the sake as an Archeum holder we can't craft anything w/o LP!
5. Queues are a WIP, but as an Archeum holder 6 hours waiting? UNACCEPTABLE!

So get your but working all day to make us happy,
we paid YOU, that means YOU are working for US, the fanbase!

Server: Kyprosa
Char: Dotfix
Package: Archeum (yes I paid 135EUR for being a F2P.... sigh)

Tormentz
09-20-2014, 01:20 AM
It's obvious that the grace period is what made the queue times skyrocket from a little over an hour for 2k people ahead of you to 7-8 hours for 2k people ahead of you. That's because before the grace period every time someone crashed or disconnected it would free a spot.

NiburuSUN
09-20-2014, 01:23 AM
one would have thought with 6+ month of alpha/beta of a finished game something easy like this would have been implemented right from the start. Guess they were bussy counting money

Malorey
09-20-2014, 01:44 AM
... and will allow for players to change servers after evaluating the queue length.

So we just need to have characters on all servers and level them up equally etc.....awesome system! :)

Stebetojas
09-20-2014, 01:46 AM
4k and 12 hour waiting lol that fun , they just killing game lol :) and now authentication failed lol , "forever in queue" people wont trust trion anymore if they wont fix it lol

Zarni
09-20-2014, 01:58 AM
It's amazing, I payed 45 Euro for:
.) continously authentification problems
.) log in waiting times of few hours during working time or early in the morning
.) log in waiting times of 5+ hours in normal playing times
.) a game that crushes from time to time to than bring me to the back of the log in waiting list (...waiting hours...)

knowing this before I would never spent money for that joke

DemonXKD
09-20-2014, 06:10 AM
It's all well and good but the servers are always full :(

Wrain
09-20-2014, 06:13 AM
and the grace period is a lie.
I crashed this morning....well around 12 pm. and i instantly clicked reconnect. and i ended up in queue. go figure its 16:00 atm and im still in queue

Xeneldix
09-20-2014, 06:35 AM
No news yet if this grace period will be added to queue system - several times gods loose comms with server and you get to go at the back of the queue.

Monde
09-20-2014, 06:41 AM
No news yet if this grace period will be added to queue system - several times gods loose comms with server and you get to go at the back of the queue.

+1 to this. PLEASE PLEASE add it. I am soo tired of waiting 6 hours and then off to the back with you big guy. Here's another 6 hours.

Odolwa
09-20-2014, 06:47 AM
rather than implementing this stuff id much rather have some sort of compensation for the $150 i spent to sit around for 4+ hours and not play the game

Mikanori
09-20-2014, 06:50 AM
I'm confused as to how this actually works. I have been kicked from my que after waiting for 2+ hours to be put at the back of the line again. As a patron at that.

Maxem
09-20-2014, 07:01 AM
AYE!, Same thing here. Parton or not - loggin in at nearly the same Position at a waitinglist (que). So there is no benefit.

ViruS
09-20-2014, 07:03 AM
GOD 3500 que WTF

Crobo
09-20-2014, 07:21 AM
Thank you so much. This saved me when my computer blue screened yesterday, I was freaking out and then it logged me immediately. Very happy about this

Infexious
09-20-2014, 07:41 AM
Excuse my language, but this is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
I queued for hours only to get disconnected, I rejoined after 3-4 minutes and now I'm back to position 3000 in the queue.
Trion, your grace period does NOT work. I'm sure you're working hard, but this is taking the piss.
I understand that a new release will not go flawlessly but we're paying customers, and we're not getting what we paid for. Especially regarding that 4 day head start shambles.
You charge up to $150 which is way more than most will ever pay for a game, so we have the right to expect some form of quality, not this piss poor experience we're receiving.

Oledirty
09-20-2014, 09:28 AM
Trion!!! Do something effective to fix these damn ques!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Invader
09-20-2014, 09:44 AM
2800 que HERE!!!!! At 16:00 today i start to wait, at 500que SERVER CONNECTION LOST.... I wait again 2800 que !!!!!! WTF Can someone tell me when they can I play;

Oledirty
09-20-2014, 10:03 AM

DarkBreed
09-20-2014, 10:21 AM
If the Queue locks up and you immediately log back in you still end up at the back of the line. Just happened...AGAIN

Cujek
09-20-2014, 10:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9CKLQPFQ_g

ICON
09-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Scapes this doesnt work. I just got DCED at 300 in line and now am at 2200.......

Invader
09-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Same here man...500 in line and now 2000 again!!!I can't understand what game is this!!!!!!

Voclafin
09-20-2014, 10:35 AM
Well I am in son of attent since 11 am in the morning it is going to be 7:30 pm I had a history 2600 of attent meanwhile I received 2 losses of connection the I find that his facts a lot there I have one of it can has a good laugh a whole day to wait

Invader
09-20-2014, 10:53 AM
XaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXa XaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXa XaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXa XaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXa XaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXa XaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXaXa

Again Server connection lost I wait again 4-5 hours.

Cujek
09-20-2014, 10:54 AM
Well I am in son of attent since 11 am in the morning it is going to be 7:30 pm I had a history 2600 of attent meanwhile I received 2 losses of connection the I find that his facts a lot there I have one of it can has a good laugh a whole day to wait

Can i just reply to this, by linking this http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/ thank you

Dkiri
09-20-2014, 11:15 AM
Spent hours in queue this morning, yet again, once I'm finally able to log in, the game immediately crashed, completely closed out, I load it back up, and low and behold, I'm once again in queue with 1403 ahead of me, screw this nonsense. I've grown more than tired of being unable to play this game for more than an hour due to long queue times, and having a life. Someone let me know when this game is actually playable, I'll be back at that point perhaps.