PDA

View Full Version : Grace Period Added to Server Queue System

Pages : [1] 2 3

Scapes
09-15-2014, 07:51 PM
Adventurers,

An important features that our Founders have been requesting and we mentioned was coming has now arrived: a grace period is being added to our server queuing system. When a player is disconnected from the game for any reason, if they log back in within a few minutes they will be able to skip the server queue entirely. In order to implement this system, the queue will now appear on the server selection screen instead of the character selection screen and will allow for players to change servers after evaluating the queue length.

This change is independent of the network preparations (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?45648) underway right now.

Pauleh
09-15-2014, 07:53 PM
http://championsclub.squarespace.com/storage/drop-box-2014/nice.jpg

lyriian
09-15-2014, 07:56 PM
Oh, Thank you for adding this after headstart. So useful.

Tronus
09-15-2014, 07:56 PM
Better late than never I guess... I still want compensation for the 15+ hours wasted in Queue...

BlueDragon
09-15-2014, 07:57 PM
IT would be nice if it worked, which it doesn't......

trev
09-15-2014, 07:58 PM
"A few minutes" ....... A number would help.

Pauleh
09-15-2014, 08:00 PM
"A few minutes" ....... A number would help.

5 minutes when they first mentioned they were adding it.

Eyesore42
09-15-2014, 08:00 PM
There should not be a queue at all. You sold X number of Packs, you expect Y number of F2P, that means you need Z number of servers. Your plan seems to be Divide the number of Founders packs by 2 and that is the number of servers needed.

Marcusbjol
09-15-2014, 08:04 PM
a grace period is being added to our server queuing system. When a player is disconnected from the game for any reason, if they log back in within a few minutes they will be able to skip the server queue entirely.

When was this implemented and why was it removed?

Scapes
09-15-2014, 08:07 PM
When was this implemented and why was it removed?

This has just been implemented, it was not in before now.

Cilin
09-15-2014, 08:09 PM
What about character transfers for those of us that leveled on Kyrios stuck in 2 hour queues?

GimpCent
09-15-2014, 08:22 PM
THE QUEUE IS STILL 1,300 and its 11pm on a Monday with no f2p players

Fix the queue

sirknight
09-15-2014, 08:24 PM
This is good but also stupid, since we are only on the server waiting to get in. what about if we want to change the options of the game because i don't want to go through my documents and try and find the game settings etc in a notepad and change it and might write something wrong than everything is ♥♥♥♥ed. especially since most of the settings while in game require u to restart the game.

DarkStar
09-15-2014, 08:26 PM
Adventurers,

An important features that our Founders have been requesting and we mentioned was coming has now arrived: a grace period is being added to our server queuing system. When a player is disconnected from the game for any reason, if they log back in within a few minutes they will be able to skip the server queue entirely. In order to implement this system, the queue will now appear on the server selection screen instead of the character selection screen and will allow for players to change servers after evaluating the queue length.

This change is independent of the network preparations (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?45648) underway right now.

Que's going on for 8hrs so far. (Can you even believe I am still trying???!)

If I ever get the F in, then I would say Thank you.

I just tested this feature and it did work for me.

Now I can say, Thank you.

Shadou
09-15-2014, 08:27 PM
so would this grace period be for everyone like when launch starts tomorrow or is it a patron only thing q.q? cuz I might as well wait to play like 10hrs after launch since it'll be broken for everyone

Sicknessink
09-15-2014, 08:35 PM
i understand the need for this system my only concern is now that the wait time is on the server list instead of character list. how do we know if we are actually in the patron or the general wait list? it does not say which one we are in and i was just wondering come tomorrow how will we know? and im not saying we will be shafted but at the beginning of head start alot of people was accidentally put in the general wait list so just trying to figure this out.

jstoker1238
09-15-2014, 08:35 PM
Scapes. This new queue system doesn't specify that I am a Patron.... It shows how many players are in queue and it gives an estimated wait time, but how do I know that you have me in the Patron's priority queue and that you haven't stuck me in the General queue again?

Alderez
09-15-2014, 08:36 PM
I hate this community. Compensation for what? Had there not been a headstart we'd be in the same boat. Get real.

Scapes
09-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Scapes. This new queue system doesn't specify that I am a Patron.... It shows how many players are in queue and it gives an estimated wait time, but how do I know that you have me in the Patron's priority queue and that you haven't stuck me in the General queue again?

That's a good point, it doesn't specify. However, if you're seeing Patron status in-game, you should be getting sorted correctly. Will definitely bring that up to the team, though.

eatmyplis
09-15-2014, 08:38 PM
That's a good point, it doesn't specify. However, if you're seeing Patron status in-game, you should be getting sorted correctly. Will definitely bring that up to the team, though.

just froze in que with 5mins left only ;v.. how's that gonna work?

jstoker1238
09-15-2014, 08:42 PM

Thank you Scapes for the uber quick response. Cheers!

Reticence
09-15-2014, 08:44 PM
So I sat patiently (sort of) in the queue after this grace period was implemented, then finally its my turn. OH LOOK MY CHARACTER ISNT THERE! Back to a 1200+ queue. Really............

HDubNZ
09-15-2014, 08:46 PM
@scapes This. Happening for me right now.

Nightscream452
09-15-2014, 08:54 PM
I'm still waiting on a fix for the freezing and disconnect issues.....

jstoker1238
09-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Scapes! I just waited in queue, when I was at <1 min, the gods disconnected me. I restarted and instead of launching the game, it opened a web page that was entirely Korean (I think). After another restart the game launched and..Alas! I did not have to wait in queue. Great work, may want to look into the webpage thing however. Cheers again.

Katiami
09-15-2014, 09:04 PM
I agree. Like I have said in other topic of the forum its been 5 hours for me. It be nice at least to get disconnected during queue time rather than waiting 40 minutes and then get the bloody message :(

GimpCent
09-15-2014, 09:21 PM
After working 12 hrs today, how does this help me get into the game?

Starting tomorrow I have paid a monthly sub for Archeage and there is still queues for 1300+ plus and wait times of 2 hrs. Is this the service I can expect? Am I paying monthly for this?

This is a joke

BiksuTong
09-15-2014, 09:23 PM
make pay2play servers I paid for the game, I don't want to queue

Perdues
09-15-2014, 09:30 PM
Was in queue for over four hours now thanks to the unannounced maintenance. Get in, my character is completely missing. Grace period doesn't work, i'm back at the end of the queue. Thanks Trion.

Rasgriz
09-15-2014, 09:45 PM
Was in queue for over four hours now thanks to the unannounced maintenance. Get in, my character is completely missing. Grace period doesn't work, i'm back at the end of the queue. Thanks Trion.

Having the same issue here, how do we fix this issue Scapes? i tried asking live chat but they are down for the day.

GhostVolvo
09-15-2014, 10:08 PM
Oh GOD Thanks!

GhostVolvo
09-15-2014, 10:10 PM
Dude this is not FAIR !

Venidicio
09-15-2014, 10:42 PM
Only if you buy 'red carpet line' item from the marketplace every month :rolleyes:
And that item only purchaseable if your patron status is in a good standing consecutively for 6months.

kaos
09-16-2014, 12:13 AM
I hate the queues just like all of you but I remember when WoW launched. There was queues almost a year after launch on a lot of the servers. We can expect them to evaluate the servers a lot in the next few months and we should be seeing a lot of new servers coming (just like WoW had to do). I just hope its sooning rather than later.

ArcheAge2
09-16-2014, 12:23 AM
thanks for this :)

Marcusbjol
09-16-2014, 12:35 AM

OMG Scapes. It was in beta.

As the PR rep for Trion, I expect you to be aware of the feature lists in AA. It MIGHT have changed, but Beta had this feature.

Limka
09-16-2014, 12:47 AM
Why are sometimes the Characters are missing?
When go back to the Server selection, and reselect the Server, the Characters are back?

IS49
09-16-2014, 12:53 AM
Very nice.

I made thread asking for this on day one of head-start. I'm seriously impressed you got it done in 3 days.

Alara
09-16-2014, 01:17 AM
This is a very welcome thing.

Last night I got DC-ed and had to fall back in the 900 persons queue. That blew monkey balls.

Good to see you've got this sorted out, thank you!

Brutus
09-16-2014, 02:54 AM
Ok login queue fixed
now we want SKILL queue .

WoodyDaOcas
09-16-2014, 04:05 AM
I hate this community. Compensation for what? Had there not been a headstart we'd be in the same boat. Get real.

TL: DR - FUUU

And I hate you. We PAID a LOT of money in ADVANCE to have this opportunity, while they just made it a paid STABILITY test :D Yes, I used shift to pinpoint the main areas and I will do it again. It a MEGAFAIL, spit into a face and a disregard of the customer, b/c it's plain as the day, they decided to save money on servers. But dear readers, this is not your average MMO start "which might be bumpy" ..
They are not selling boxes like your average wow exp. start, they knew EXACT numbers, how many ppl will try to slam the servers, I am NOT interested in excuses like ddos, you can prevent that ( again, by investing) and they decided not to.

1. headstart in THIS game is uber important, landgrab was already over before I even managed to get in the game, what did I paid for, then ?

2. once again, you paid for this opportunity, which was not given ot you :D Oh, pack bonuses, rewards ? Heh, they were NOT given on start, making them utterly useles ( do you want me to find the topic where my friend told scapes WHOLE Fing EU didn't receive ANY? ~ his answer(@Scapes, yeah) erm, we know about some SLAP! players not getting it.. ) holy f

3. there's no need for point 3, already too much was spoken

4. another server ? Holy ♥♥♥♥, 1 more :D Already high, RIGHT after it was added, while original 4 servers are in queue, this is fing disgrace. So, only thing that happened is that you EVALUATED how many people are trying to play (not reading the sold packs, b/c who would expect, that people didn't buy it just like that but to actually play during headstart, right?) and after that you started making adjustments.
That will help to those trying to slam the servers today, but not to us already playing! No please, don't say anything like: " you will appreciate that when f2p players won't bring the server down.." Oh, thank you very much for that ! :D

By new servers you are basically telling us - thanks for help (you didn't even say that.. ), now we were able to ♥♥♥♥♥ how many servers we really need. Thanks for the money, that we could keep and not invest into infrastructure. Basically the whole headstart thing did not have any effect, it did not help anyone, you just used us.
Add to that this is not your average MMO, game is running for YEARS in other regions (more than one, yes!) and you had exact numbers. That is the worst launch of a game and no, I am not some kid, even tho I express my feelings like it at the momemt, I played EVERY mmo since UO, damn you you have Experience with Rift already. OMG I am so pissed and to top that, he will just skip that, because why would he reply to anything like this, this would be uncomfortable woooo. Just continue making fun of us with adding more features, while it's already too late to fix anything :D
50% credits to what you bought with your pack might shut some mouths down, but you just did a worst launch of every mmo, ever. Considering what you had at your disposal. And no, it's not 2004 and the first launch of WoW, just look at the calendar.
If you managed to get here, thank you for reading and have a nice day

Verlichte
09-16-2014, 07:00 AM
Which servers are these people on who are complaining about 8 hour queues? Longest I've seen were during release, and that was 30 minutes. This change is going to be amazing though. Being unable to get into the game initially is annoying. Being unable to get back into the game when you DC in the middle of a trade run is ruthless.

Thanks for the change!

MrFabulous
09-16-2014, 07:18 AM
Which servers are these people on who are complaining about 8 hour queues? Longest I've seen were during release, and that was 30 minutes. This change is going to be amazing though. Being unable to get into the game initially is annoying. Being unable to get back into the game when you DC in the middle of a trade run is ruthless.

Thanks for the change!

I had 2000 person ques on Saturday all day on Ollo which was about 1h 15M to 1H 45M

Gravity
09-16-2014, 07:38 AM
TL: DR - FUUU

And I hate you. We PAID a LOT of money in ADVANCE to have this opportunity, while they just made it a paid STABILITY test :D Yes, I used shift to pinpoint the main areas and I will do it again. It a MEGAFAIL, spit into a face and a disregard of the customer, b/c it's plain as the day, they decided to save money on servers. But dear readers, this is not your average MMO start "which might be bumpy" ..
They are not selling boxes like your average wow exp. start, they knew EXACT numbers, how many ppl will try to slam the servers, I am NOT interested in excuses like ddos, you can prevent that ( again, by investing) and they decided not to.

1. headstart in THIS game is uber important, landgrab was already over before I even managed to get in the game, what did I paid for, then ?
Did it take you 3 days to log in? On the most populated server (Kyrios) land was still available in areas as of ~6 PM EST last night. Maybe you didnt get the plot you wanted, but I didnt see a "RESERVED FOR" sign on it.

2. once again, you paid for this opportunity, which was not given ot you :D Oh, pack bonuses, rewards ? Heh, they were NOT given on start, making them utterly useles ( do you want me to find the topic where my friend told scapes WHOLE Fing EU didn't receive ANY? ~ his answer(@Scapes, yeah) erm, we know about some SLAP! players not getting it.. ) holy f
You paid for head start access, which was the chance of accessing the servers 4 days before the f2p players would. This gives you an advantage in the following ways: Chance at land (not guaranteed), Leveling time, Farming time, LEARNING TIME. What is it you are ♥♥♥♥♥ing about again? Not getting a glider (you can get one from a quest), not getting your costume (has no ingame benefit), got getting a +1-3 stats title? Give me a break. Your sense of self entitlement is just pathetic.

3. there's no need for point 3, already too much was spoken

4. another server ? Holy ♥♥♥♥, 1 more :D Already high, RIGHT after it was added, while original 4 servers are in queue, this is fing disgrace. So, only thing that happened is that you EVALUATED how many people are trying to play (not reading the sold packs, b/c who would expect, that people didn't buy it just like that but to actually play during headstart, right?) and after that you started making adjustments.
That will help to those trying to slam the servers today, but not to us already playing! No please, don't say anything like: " you will appreciate that when f2p players won't bring the server down.." Oh, thank you very much for that ! :D
Would you have prefered that they did nothing so you can sit there and complain about it more? They added a server to give people that did not like the queues on their current server a place to start fresh.

Get off your high horse, there are PLENTY of people that had zero issues this weekend outside of queue's (and our server had upwards of 2k to 3k (thats a 3 hour wait at least) for access and I think they are ♥♥♥♥♥ing a lot less. I would personally rather have a queue than no one on my server to fight

Telstar
09-16-2014, 07:56 AM
better late than never :)

Lunatrix
09-16-2014, 07:59 AM
when can we download the game? everytime i click install through the glyph client it says

"You do not have the right entitlements to play this game"

Alysianah
09-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Definitely better late than not at all. Crashing shortly after sitting in a long queue is brutal.

WoodyDaOcas
09-16-2014, 09:12 AM
Did it take you 3 days to log in? On the most populated server (Kyrios) land was still available in areas as of ~6 PM EST last night. Maybe you didnt get the plot you wanted, but I didnt see a "RESERVED FOR" sign on it.
Try to imagine we played on another server. 2hours queue (since second number 2), then you will play for 1 minute and go back at the end of the queue, 5 hours total.
And you didn't even start yet, while getting 15 gildas will take you no more than 1 hour.
This is pathetic. Excuses, this could be avoided with higher server capacity. Nothing else to debate in here. You lost.

You paid for head start access, which was the chance of accessing the servers 4 days before the f2p players would. This gives you an advantage in the following ways: Chance at land (not guaranteed), Leveling time, Farming time, LEARNING TIME. What is it you are ♥♥♥♥♥ing about again? Not getting a glider (you can get one from a quest), not getting your costume (has no ingame benefit), got getting a +1-3 stats title? Give me a break. Your sense of self entitlement is just pathetic.

-"accessing the servers" didn't work, constant disconnects and try to imagine, it wasn't only me
- Chance at land, not if you can't play and they underestimated the amount by so many
- levelling time, who needs that, I wanna level via farming, this game offers that^^ Also, you can't level, when you're not online
- farming time, without spot to place it down ?
- learning time ? I played a dear lot of it, I don't need to learn anything, I paid a hefty amount to be able to try everything out
Nice try, tho
What is it you are ♥♥♥♥♥ing about again?
scroll button, use it. I made a lot of points )

"Not getting a glider (you can get one from a quest)" excuses, why should I do that, since I can have one since level one ? Or they can just forget about EU and do not distribute reward to anyone..
Why would they, since we only paid for it ) Is it how you do it ? You don't want to have stuff you paid for ? While it's still got some use at the moment ?
Not me and believe or not, I was not the only one, again. What use is 30g from chests, when I have 500g atm ? Please teach me, sensei.

Other points of your is just utter nonsense and excuses why it's cool not to have it :D
Go browse to shop @ AA and just select the package, put your hand over all the bonuses listed there and just leave the price visible.. do you like that package ? Would you buy it like that ? Because that's what's been delivered.. or you have any more excuses ? Hope not. Also, nice try..

Would you have prefered that they did nothing so you can sit there and complain about it more? They added a server to give people that did not like the queues on their current server a place to start fresh.

Didn't help, there was a queue on our servers before a moment, before they switched the servers off, which they said they wouldn't. Thank you for offering us the opportunity to join others in the queue once again. Basically it's to avert utter failure after basically everyone, who's interested in the game will try to start to connect and the game is awesome, it's gonna be one or two dudes possibly. Maybe three even by the latest estimations, courtesy of Trion.

Get off your high horse, there are PLENTY of people that had zero issues this weekend outside of queue's (and our server had upwards of 2k to 3k (thats a 3 hour wait at least) for access and I think they are ♥♥♥♥♥ing a lot less. I would personally rather have a queue than no one on my server to fight

Let me fix that for you.. Plenty in NA, because you could just easily start twitch and look on eu vs na players :) Didn't try ? Weird. I did. It was laggy, there were DCs, no rewards. Completely different story in NA.

"and I think they are ♥♥♥♥♥ing a lot less."
Their problem, not mine. There are personality types, but you already know about that one, don't you ? I am obviously not a phlegmatic. Possibly they don't value their money, but other customers do. Lame excuse ? Well, why is gaming industry any different from some other one ? Is it ok to get money and not let us play ? This is not some early access.. That's what you said right here ^^

"I would personally rather have a queue than no one on my server to fight"
So you played alpha/beta ? I guess not, because I always had someone to fight, even ingame )

Well, this has been a nice try, but you failed, maybe slightly less, then headstart, so far.
Feel free to add more excuses why this treatment is actually fine and you don't mind ) Nice read

WoodyDaOcas
09-16-2014, 09:13 AM
Definitely better late than not at all. Crashing shortly after sitting in a long queue is brutal.

I have to agree with that. Would this be in place, I would be able to play after the first 2 hours queue, which would still be fine. The DC after one minute of playing and kick at the back of the queue basically killed it for me.

Immolatuz
09-16-2014, 09:34 AM
This is super! Thanks a lot ! Now fix the crash / DC each 30 -50 mins, cant be the only one getting those.

Indigow
09-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Oh, Thank you for adding this after headstart. So useful.
And let's not forget the day we had to spend with Eanna down T_T

Yama1291
09-16-2014, 09:47 AM
Scapes, while I really appreciate the change, the fact that Trion didn't have this in place from the get go is annoying as all hell!
I really wonder what you guys are doing over there sometimes. Its like you never launched an MMO before.

WoodyDaOcas
09-16-2014, 09:47 AM
And let's not forget the day we had to spend with Eanna down T_T

Also, this. Exactly the reason why I am so glad our Alliance choosed this served. Anyone not playing there is kinda missing part of the anger )

WoodyDaOcas
09-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Scapes, while I really appreciate the change, the fact that Trion didn't have this in place from the get go is annoying as all hell!
I really wonder what you guys are doing over there sometimes. Its like you never launched an MMO before.
wow.. in the end, it does look like I am not the only one that was kinda not happy about the head start.. Weird!

retiree
09-16-2014, 10:00 AM
Something that should be added also is, like wildstar, when someone spams, right click on their chat and select turn in for spamming

Cujek
09-16-2014, 10:02 AM
to little to late trion scumbags

Veerdin
09-16-2014, 10:03 AM
This is good to know. Now, let's see if it works.

Adelthorne
09-16-2014, 10:48 AM
Adventurers,

This is good news. Thank you. I know have had to take a lot of s.h.?.t these Days. But this is good very nice work.

ksyon
09-16-2014, 10:51 AM
Good to hear. Can't wait to test it.
BTW, what about Founder Pack titles and items? I think it's good moment to fix it too

ksyon
09-16-2014, 11:51 AM
I see 3k ppl before me at one common queue.
What the hell does it mean? Did you cancel general and patron queues sepatration? Patron and frp players are in the same queue?

spetr
09-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Adventurers,

Scapes r u kidding us? wth is queue?can utell me a mmo that has que ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as yours_?i gave money to this game for que?wth is your problem really? what r u trying to do.r u trying to get people madness or what??i dont have hours to wait que.and when u sell your packs u didnt warn us about que ♥♥♥♥.we werent expecting a fail like this.so i think u have to give people money who dont wanna play anymore..

Hammernaut
09-16-2014, 12:15 PM
How many times you need to launch the exact same game to get it done right? Apparently 3 is not enough.

Dervy
09-16-2014, 12:49 PM
I really don't understand why you guys are QQ'ing so much. It's almost as if Archeage is the 1st MMORPG majority of you have played.

Archeage's headstart, despite the half-hour queue's, has been one of the smoothest launches I've been part of. Yes, maybe 1 or 2 servers had issues, but at least the game isn't making people disconnect every 2 hours, intense lag spikes, then end-up having 3/4 of the game offline for 5 hours a day.

One little mistake with giving F2P players Patron Status and the entire community blows apart lol. And it's not like they can't revert it either.

Liangzi
09-16-2014, 12:53 PM

the queue seems to be a farce anyways. had 480 ppl ahead and 3 mins left, now i am at 346 and it says i need to wait >1h ? oO

Fredelas
09-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Adventurers,

It would be great if the queue length (if any) could be indicated directly in the server status list. That would give players a better idea where queues might be shorter, without them adding the load of connecting to all 8 queues themselves and then leaving.

The Rain
09-16-2014, 12:55 PM
well i'm glad to here about that, tho it doesnt work.
I crashed and then had error #2024 and error #2025, and untill i could log back in, well, 5 minutes have already passed.

which isnt really fair in my opinion. It shouldnt be limited by time only, it should mostly follow crashes and errors both together. like if I get an error message and cant log in after the game crashed, at least let me log back in when the problem is solved... and dont have me solve the error only to wait 1 hour before I can continue playing, just because a crash.

or best solution, more servers... yeah I know you added two... but it might not be enough yet.

Incendas
09-16-2014, 12:57 PM
This either doesn't work or Trion haven't considered other problems like bugs that can be fixed by relogging or selecting the server again. That's right, if your characters are gone in a random bug you can't prevent, get ready for another 3k+ queue!

Fortrek
09-16-2014, 12:59 PM
This is not working for anyone as it seems.. GJ!! :(

EvilSwordfish
09-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Queued for about an hour and a half, only to have my game disconnect and then going back to the end of the line, still had 800 people in front of me but after dc'ing 2300.. Seriously, servers should be able to handle way more than this!

KingThanatos
09-16-2014, 01:02 PM
How about making online/offline labor regen the same for patron players? You never addressed this scapes. This was a huge thread in alpha and the community voted overwhelming to not encourage people to stay online and never log off. Now we see the queues and the result of your policy. Why don't you address this? you said you would talk to XL about making labor regen the same for offline vs. online......

clarkee
09-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Personally I'm Happy the game is so busy. That means this is a good game. WoW was like this when it first started. This is great news for Trion and XLGames, I'm really happy for you!

It's now up to Trion to support all these lovely (demanding) new customers. You have the (somewhat buggy) build from XLGames and the future fix patches. I know your working hard to translate those patches for us right now. Your reputation as a company may be at stake. Your success is dependent how how the game is managed from here on out! So I truly wish you all the luck in the world.

@Scapes and @Firecait and our lovely producer whose handle i can't remember: Thank you for all the weekends and late nights. You have done really well. shame it's not over yet. We really need you guys to still be active and be our voice.

Calkrow
09-16-2014, 02:08 PM

This also just happened to me.

Ketec
09-16-2014, 02:11 PM
so that's why i saw the queue increase sometimes instead of dropping.

The time estimation is worthless - with this, 400 queue can take hours to go through.

Veldan
09-16-2014, 02:12 PM

I had the same

Dahkoht1972
09-16-2014, 02:13 PM
I really don't understand why you guys are QQ'ing so much. It's almost as if Archeage is the 1st MMORPG majority of you have played.

Archeage's headstart, despite the half-hour queue's, has been one of the smoothest launches I've been part of. Yes, maybe 1 or 2 servers had issues, but at least the game isn't making people disconnect every 2 hours, intense lag spikes, then end-up having 3/4 of the game offline for 5 hours a day.

One little mistake with giving F2P players Patron Status and the entire community blows apart lol. And it's not like they can't revert it either.

Half hour queues ?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

2-3 hour queues repeatedly for Kyrios , and often dropping to a disconnect or black screen to requeue.

Sobek
09-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Half hour queues ?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

2-3 hour queues repeatedly for Kyrios , and often dropping to a disconnect or black screen to requeue.

+1 Epiec fail 2014

Viicor
09-16-2014, 02:17 PM
F2P have patron status??!!!

Onera
09-16-2014, 02:17 PM
Waiting in my 3th hour and still have 1200 ppl, but if something crash or have to make me wait again, I'll be so mad :D

AloneWandering
09-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Hey Scapes, Will there be anything added to deal with the bug where your character doesn't appear on the character select screen?

The grace period doesn't seem to address this, and this is the third time my only option was to go back to the server list and get at the end of the queue just so I can see my character at the select screen and log in.

Mav
09-16-2014, 02:22 PM
Scapes tell your TRION cronies to shove it. Ample enough time to have had this stuff in the game before Headstart.

Adelthorne
09-16-2014, 02:23 PM
But the grace period Is not working right. For one second there I thought did a great thing... I got crace period 1 hour... Thank you so much...

Feylena
09-16-2014, 02:28 PM
After sitting in the queue two times, i got "disconnected by the gods" two times after i hit position 1, at my third attempt i can enjoy this (https://imageshack.com/i/p25pHYYCj) amazing screen a third time. It seems to work very well and i enjoy wasting 6 hours of my time to waste watching at numbers drop praying to actually get to the character selection screen to play the last few minutes before i have to go to work. :rolleyes: greez from Austria.

LtDarkstar
09-16-2014, 02:30 PM

Ooook, then what was up with the green announcement text in-game last night that the system you are referring to is "currently in effect".. was that just a "test" or just teasin us? Because according to that text it was implemented last night already.

seraphial
09-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Adventurers,

Absolute rubbish...
I call you out on this, check my logs...
either this is not implemented or does not work.

I logged on, at live launch ,logged on 11:30 PDT played 10 mins, got disconnected, and at 14:30 PDT I am still in the Q trying to get back in..

Scapes, you can check the logs, right? TRION does keep logs?

Adelthorne
09-16-2014, 02:53 PM
And after getting in after an Hour i got a black screen... For Nuias sake, Trion, why do you guys change stuff with out testing it in Alpha, you still have alpha to test patches Before you release them. But when I read the new Patron packs you are actually dont liking us.

Preist
09-16-2014, 03:21 PM
There should not be a queue at all. You sold X number of Packs, you expect Y number of F2P, that means you need Z number of servers. Your plan seems to be Divide the number of Founders packs by 2 and that is the number of servers needed.

I say Trion give this guy a Job.

stormi
09-16-2014, 03:29 PM
so just what do you classify as a few minutes?

stormi
09-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Couldnt have said that better. and now the freebees are here ...all i see is red QUE

TadGhostal
09-16-2014, 03:40 PM
Was going to say the same thing. I call BS on this feature, as I've been kicked 3 times in the last day, and even after getting right back on, have to sit in the queue.

Also, I think this "feature" is simply making the queue wait even longer. For instance, I've sat and seen the queue count go UP, as in I fell back a place or two in line.

Aurii
09-16-2014, 03:56 PM
doesn't work. what a surprise eh

BillytheCrayon
09-16-2014, 04:11 PM
Can this be implemented for people who are still in queue to log into the game??? A buddy of mine waited till about 400 in queue ahead of him, then he was disconnected. Now he is 1600 in queue again.

Valenten
09-16-2014, 04:11 PM
Hey i just got disconnected and didnt get put back into the game didnt take more than 3 min to get back in and im sitting in a 3k queue. Why not make sure your feature works before you claim it does. Just got done waiting in a 2 hour queue just to get thrown back into one cause of the DC issues.

Argonaut
09-16-2014, 04:48 PM
I love this game but I dislike many members of this community (maybe 3/4). I never heard so many cry baby whiners in my life. If a game can ruin your day, you really need to find something else to do with your time that makes you happy. I paid the $150 and I reserve my gripes for something worth complaining about (such as reading these posts and seeing nothing but negativity). Your wasting all of our times. Go play WOW or another game.

Harveyspecter
09-16-2014, 04:51 PM
olha eu nao comprei um pacote ouro pra eu ficar na fila nao eu quero e jogar e ate quando vai ter esse sistema de fila pois isso nao existe em jogo nenhum..to insatisfeito

Chisami
09-16-2014, 04:53 PM
I love this game but I dislike many members of this community (maybe 3/4). I never heard so many cry baby whiners in my life. If a game can ruin your day, you really need to find something else to do with your time that makes you happy. I paid the $150 and I reserve my gripes for something worth complaining about (such as reading these posts and seeing nothing but negativity). Your wasting all of our times. Go play WOW or another game.

If you paid for a product should you not expect said product?

m33ts4k0z
09-16-2014, 04:58 PM
This feature doesnt work correctly. I got disconnected and tried to log back in. I skipped the queue only to find out that my character was missing. I then went back to server list and tried to get in again in order to force my character to appear and... 3500 queue...

Dervy
09-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Half hour queues ?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

You're in the most populated NA server. What on earth do you expect? Milk and Cookies in the land of Honey? That's like purchasing a banged up car for £100, then complaining why it ain't working. If you wanted to be in the most populated server, you'll have to deal with the queues that come with it, until Trion 1) create more servers 2) open up server-transfers 3) give it a week until the cumulative online population dies down.

And I've only experienced 2-3 hour queues TODAY on Dahuta, because of this mess Trion made. Headstart has been perfect until this issue, which, if you used a little common sense, you'd realise that this is all because Trion messed up with F2P Patron status'.

For reference, compare the launch of Archeage vs ESO & Wildstar, two "popular" (/s) MMO's that were also recently released.

LogicLoop
09-16-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey i just got disconnected and didnt get put back into the game didnt take more than 3 min to get back in and im sitting in a 3k queue. Why not make sure your feature works before you claim it does. Just got done waiting in a 2 hour queue just to get thrown back into one cause of the DC issues.

It's been working for other people. Guess you're just special, snowflake.

ken
09-16-2014, 05:16 PM
we need more server more oh olso the grafic in this gome is cool

ken
09-16-2014, 05:22 PM
it was a teasing momment for them nice going trion

LogicLoop
09-16-2014, 05:32 PM
Grammer.. not even once.

Basandra
09-16-2014, 05:36 PM

Implemented my ♥♥♥. Lost connection due to a temporary power outage that lasted maybe 30 seconds, start up computer and archeage, and guess what? "♥♥♥♥ YOU ♥♥♥♥♥, GET IN THE LINE" was what I was told. Your queue grace period is complete ♥♥♥♥. It either does not work, or it's time is too damn short to account for all the possible reasons someone could have been disconnected.

To top it off, I spent half a ♥♥♥♥ing hour in the queue as a result, only to be given the "YOU HAVE NO CHARACTERS" bug, which is another can of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you're serving us. Going into character creation didnt fix it, and when I go to server select, thinking I'd not be queued unless I chose a different server, I get thrown in the ♥♥♥♥ing queue for an hour.

I'm sorry scapes, but you need to quit your job, and triNOT needs to pass management to a company that isnt full of monkeys.

WolfSpirit80
09-16-2014, 05:37 PM
ya this is definately not working

Dahkoht1972
09-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Oooohhh Scapes , are you hiding ?

TheBear
09-16-2014, 05:49 PM
Bought a founders pack.
[x] Beta Access
[ ] Head Start - Maybe a few hours play time due to surprise technical issues and bugs we didn't see in Beta, long queues and disconnects to wait in queue again.
[ ] Any Access - 1+ hour wait times to play. I don't remember agreeing to that when I bought the game... 15-20 min wait time I wouldn't like, but I could suck it up... this however is unacceptable and really quite ignorant on Trion's part.
[ ] Access to early start items when I started (hell no, you can have those items once they won't be of much use anymore!)

[x] Refund - you have not delivered what I paid for. Don't worry if you don't agree I'm sure my CC company will side with me.

LogicLoop
09-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Implemented my ♥♥♥. Lost connection due to a temporary power outage that lasted maybe 30 seconds, start up computer and archeage, and guess what? "♥♥♥♥ YOU ♥♥♥♥♥, GET IN THE LINE" was what I was told. Your queue grace period is complete ♥♥♥♥. It either does not work, or it's time is too damn short to account for all the possible reasons someone could have been disconnected.

To top it off, I spent half a ♥♥♥♥ing hour in the queue as a result, only to be given the "YOU HAVE NO CHARACTERS" bug, which is another can of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you're serving us. Going into character creation didnt fix it, and when I go to server select, thinking I'd not be queued unless I chose a different server, I get thrown in the ♥♥♥♥ing queue for an hour.

I'm sorry scapes, but you need to quit your job, and triNOT needs to pass management to a company that isnt full of monkeys.

I'll alert the media..

TheBear
09-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Waiting in Queue, get into game after over an hour wait... no characters!
Click to go back to server selection to refresh it... back into 1 hour queue!

Um... i think it's valid to ask at this point... Did someone actually sit down and plan ANY of this? There are many games out there with some really good functionality, did someone on the dev team just say screw it, we can do this better? To develop something this terrible does really require some major level of incompetence or ignorance.

iMatsu
09-16-2014, 06:53 PM

Um... i think it's valid to ask at this point... Did someone actually sit down and plan ANY of this? There are many games out there with some really good functionality, did someone on the dev team just say screw it, we can do this better? To develop something this terrible does really require some major level of incompetence or ignorance.

Only professionals plan things out and prepare accordingly. It costs money to do that.

Selven
09-16-2014, 06:58 PM

This is exactly what just happened to me, I waited in queue for an hour, finally got into the game and was on the create character screen. I had to go back and re-select my server, and now I am in another 700 person queue. Is this real? This is so utterly ridiculous I don't even know what to say any more.

Rhyuken
09-16-2014, 07:02 PM
this is ridiculous, patron waiting for 2h able to enter the game.
Trion playing with us...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scarlett
09-16-2014, 07:40 PM
Just wanted to state that this feature is working well. I have had three crashes this evening and each time I have been able to relaunch and avoid that two hour queue. That was a life saver. Sitting in that queue twice would mean zero game time

jberidon
09-16-2014, 07:41 PM
please add this to the queue, i was waiting for 2 long hours and got "conection lost" from your client.. and the when i back i got more 2 hours to login..
it maybe work on game logins, but should work on queue too!

ExWoWPlayer
09-16-2014, 07:55 PM
So, I waited quite a long time to join my server in which I have already created a character. Then, it asked me to create a character which I did not choose to do. I tried to go back and bam, back to que again.

Doomshire
09-16-2014, 08:15 PM
that is all

Dochannon
09-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Didnt work for me... i lost connection for like 2 minutes and now im in another hour long queue and im a patron member.

Ichigoo
09-16-2014, 08:32 PM
ya..... I am being effected with no patron statues so i cant even play tonight because i don't feel like waiting 20+ min to play , when i payed in advance to have priority make sure you guys fix this ASAP or i am very sure i wont be the only player to to leave and not come back due to buggy launch. i am very happy with that i did get to play yesterday seems like a awesome game i would like to enjoy but i hate to pay for something and not get to use it.

Ichigoo
09-16-2014, 08:40 PM
so 23min n que finally get in and now my main char i was playing is missing....best launch ever......

Azurion
09-16-2014, 08:41 PM
Just increase the damn login amount from 15k (from what I've been hearing) to 18k ~ 20k I'm fairly certain the servers can handle it. And if not, add some more damn servers. 4 aren't enough for the several million people wanting to play.

Tnexx
09-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Just increase the damn login amount from 15k (from what I've been hearing) to 18k ~ 20k I'm fairly certain the servers can handle it. And if not, add some more damn servers. 4 aren't enough for the several million people wanting to play.

Not sure if you are NA or EU. I am NA with 8 servers to choose from, and 15,000 people per server = 120,000 people online. If each server has a 3,500 que that is 28,000 people in que. Add the two together that is 148,000 people wanting to play...They wish they had millions wanting to play, and after the way they've handled things they will be lucky to retain 1/2 of these numbers in the coming months.

Azurion
09-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Not sure if you are NA or EU. I am NA with 8 servers to choose from, and 15,000 people per server = 120,000 people online. If each server has a 3,500 que that is 28,000 people in que. Add the two together that is 148,000 people wanting to play...They wish they had millions wanting to play, and after the way they've handled things they will be lucky to retain 1/2 of these numbers in the coming months.
Did my math wrong, my mistake. Either way, my point remains valid, they still should increase the amount of people that can log in at a given time or add more servers. Korea and Russia (while they have been running longer) also have 20+ servers each. I'm also NA.

Tnexx
09-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Did my math wrong, my mistake. Either way, my point remains valid, they still should increase the amount of people that can log in at a given time or add more servers. Korea and Russia (while they have been running longer) also have 20+ servers each. I'm also NA.

No worries I'm not trying to flame you, but wanted to provide facts. They definitely need to fix the que problems, but might be worried at the small amount of consumers they will end up with after the way they handled launch.

vn929
09-16-2014, 08:56 PM
We're very happy to announce that " The Queue is OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED." wait in queue for free now!

Thanks,
AA-Team

Azurion
09-16-2014, 08:56 PM
No worries I'm not trying to flame you, but wanted to provide facts. They definitely need to fix the que problems, but might be worried at the small amount of consumers they will end up with after the way they handled launch.
Yeah, no worries, I can tell a flamer from a non lol. But yeah, the wait times are ridiculous. I'm quite positive that each server can handle a higher load of people, and that they're just limiting it to not "Over Stress" the servers.

Petrichor
09-16-2014, 09:01 PM
Adventurers,

big surprise, this doesn't work either.

Kriel21
09-16-2014, 09:21 PM
Started the Que at 2300 around 630. Its now 12:20 EST. Router went offline for 30 seconds, after being 15 minutes from getting it, now I'm in the back of the line.. Boo.

Smooperman
09-16-2014, 09:24 PM
Well @Scapes, you might think you have fixed the system but I just logged out to log into my second character. My second character was not even there and I had a lovely CREATE CHARACTER in its place.
So I thought I would go to the server select screen to see how many characters I have on the server. Tells me I have 2 characters on the server and I feel a little better knowing my second character is still around. I click my server to refresh the character select screen. BAM. Back in QUEUE.

This is in no way a complaint about the queue as Trion are the first MMO company to actually give a ♥♥♥♥ about server health without opening servers due to people crying. Just after being in game I should be able to get back in without this trouble.

Drakes
09-16-2014, 11:36 PM
This grace re-queue needs to be automatic, I'm not staring at the queue screen while I'm waiting on the queue. I'm doing anything but that, and sometimes I lose connection with zero warning. Checking the hour log-in queue isn't something I feel like I should be bothered with.

NightSky
09-17-2014, 12:31 AM
Adventurers,

well,....what I am wondering is.... are you really going to say that Trion team didn't know that this kind of feature is a standard in modern mmo adn supposed to be present in game since day 0? It's obvious that trion can not be soo no experienced and silly to omit this kind of basic feature,which is so important aspecial during first few days after head start........ This kind of statement from trion is really worring.....

KEMITO
09-17-2014, 12:43 AM
As much as i liked this game in BETA. It is impossible to play? First of all yesterday i was queue for 2+ hours and did not even get to character creation. I don`t understand how game developers expected to release a game like this with 10-15 servers on F2P.
This for sure does not seems like P2W system so people are coming to play. Either that is buyable game and not f2queue or start handle your servers so people can join and start willing to be your customers.

BJUmholtz
09-17-2014, 03:12 AM
Thank you.

nucki
09-17-2014, 03:18 AM
ya this is ridiculous had be put at over 2k que with a eta of log in at an hour. You guys need to fix that right away because that's majorly dumb. Im putting this very mildly.

Rubius
09-17-2014, 03:22 AM
Big thumbs up for the grace period and the extension coming tonight! Thanks guys.

Kyndig
09-17-2014, 03:25 AM
Well @Scapes, you might think you have fixed the system but I just logged out to log into my second character. My second character was not even there and I had a lovely CREATE CHARACTER in its place.
So I thought I would go to the server select screen to see how many characters I have on the server. Tells me I have 2 characters on the server and I feel a little better knowing my second character is still around. I click my server to refresh the character select screen. BAM. Back in QUEUE.

This is in no way a complaint about the queue as Trion are the first MMO company to actually give a ♥♥♥♥ about server health without opening servers due to people crying. Just after being in game I should be able to get back in without this trouble.

Same thing happened to me. Sent mail to an alt and went to char screen to find my characters missing, so I go back to server list to refresh to find myself thrown back in queue. To make matters worse once your queue finishes a lot of people are crashing, black screening or chars missing all over again.

Incaman
09-17-2014, 03:27 AM
This sounds great, if only it would work as intended..

shameonyou
09-17-2014, 05:44 AM
They are fixing server I know it's damn hard job all servers etc... to make everything work... I like the game, thank you!

leethomson1888
09-17-2014, 05:55 AM
http://www.funnywallphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/phteven.png

Excession
09-17-2014, 05:55 AM
awesome that this has been added, not so awesome that it does not seem to be working.
I was in game, got dropped because of a .dll error, logged back in right away, and I am still in a queue that told me I had approx an hour to wait, and have been waiting for 2 hours already, and it still says an hour to wait.

Shatz
09-17-2014, 06:00 AM
Your math is terrible. If you have X and Y people and they all go to 3 Servers then what would be the use of having 100 servers. groups like PBX who bring 3000 zerg ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s to one server flooding them !!

Toverand
09-17-2014, 06:08 AM
Servers saying offline in Glyph right now .... unplanned? again? ...... When will there not be a queue anymore? I would tolerate a queue if I wasn't paying perhaps. Even then it would be dumb and would probably end with less user base playing the game anymore.

Vapes
09-17-2014, 06:26 AM
Hey Scapes,

I have a small suggestion to add on the same vein. Would it be at all possible to hold your position in the queue in the same manner? I have a friend that wanted to try the game out but her connection isn't the best. It's pretty decent but she gets disconnected for a second or so at least once an hour. Once she's in game it would be fine due to the grace period but she's unable to actually make it through the queue itself. She'll get down to a few minutes then have to restart.

Gouka
09-17-2014, 06:28 AM
Loving this addition. Had some internet issues last night and got DC'ed several times during an event. Was able to get back in without having to wait and still finish up (a bit behind everyone else) before heading to bed. Soooo happy it's finally in!

ProtosX
09-17-2014, 06:29 AM
Guys please be patient, they just added the stuff and possibly still under testing...

which reminds me... we had 2 alpha test servers, 4 CBE's , OBT, Head Start which is more like STRESS TEST... and welcome to Launch... ^_^ Time to test more stuff guys...

ArcheAge WERE TESTING NEVER ENDS. >,..,<

yeah im trolling and its a fact, HOWEVER, still im gonna ask for ur cooperation and i will also cooperate on this one. I will try and login later and try to disconnect my client and test what happens. If this will FINALLY WORK then all of us will benefit from it, thats a fact!

TriviuM
09-17-2014, 06:35 AM
Sweet ! One thing I will give you scapes, even though head start & launch have not been as smooth as we would like.

I see you have listened to your customers to some degree, so thankyou and keep listening, because this is where the real money is.

The pic attached is for all the raging kids, please get a life or do your chores.
http://s210.photobucket.com/user/Dragonslayer42/media/aFu_GodzillaOwned.gif.html?sort=3&o=14

Dkiri
09-17-2014, 07:06 AM
I've played EQ2 for 10 yrs, have never had to wait in some stupid que to log in. There should be NO que, regardless of patron status or not, but most especially not for paying customers. I sat here yesterday, watching as a friend was kicked offline less than 20 minutes after finally being able to log in upon launch...he was JUST finally able to log in as I was heading off around 10:30...damn near 8 hours after he was kicked offline...that is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, completely unacceptable, regardless of 15 paid a month or not, this game will not last long, if this ♥♥♥♥ is allowed to continue. People do not pay to sit in a que for 8 hours, most people have lives, and jobs, and that que time has just taken up ANY chance at game play for the day/night..I will not put money in to this game, until this and other such issues are taken care of. The first time I sit waiting for more than 15 minutes in some stupid que, to log in, is the day I no longer play this =)

Kavemen
09-17-2014, 07:24 AM
You should also give a CERTITUDE for all the people that have paid 150$ that we will get a land to put our house on..thats the only reason im playing this game to have a house and a land....it was all ful day 1 of head start.....if i knew things like that would happen i would never EVER have put 150$ so you might wanna implement a refund services or open up some lands and allow ALL people that have paid 150$ to get theyr lands and house.....Maybe for you 150$ its nothing but for us casual gamer its a LOT ....we put trust in you and we get disapointed......i wanted to buy the 150$ nightmare tide on rif but now ive changed my mind no way im giving amnother 150$ to you..thats sad cuz i really like both games.....:(

Deimosaries
09-17-2014, 07:31 AM
You should also give a CERTITUDE for all the people that have paid 150$ that we will get a land to put our house on..thats the only reason im playing this game to have a house and a land....it was all ful day 1 of head start.....if i knew things like that would happen i would never EVER have put 150$ so you might wanna implement a refund services or open up some lands and allow ALL people that have paid 150$ to get theyr lands and house.....Maybe for you 150$ its nothing but for us casual gamer its a LOT ....we put trust in you and we get disapointed......i wanted to buy the 150$ nightmare tide on rif but now ive changed my mind no way im giving amnother 150$ to you..thats sad cuz i really like both games.....:(

Bro, you do realize that there is an entire continent about to open up in a few weeks full of land. In a few months even more areas open up with the new patch. They dont owe you ♥♥♥♥. They never promised any of us land. You should have grinded harder, I had the same chance as you. Alone in the world. The only difference is you are homeless, and I have 20 16x16 plots. Cheers

Goros
09-17-2014, 07:32 AM
We were still placing 16x16 plots on empty land in pvp zones on Monday. That's day 4. Look harder.

Also, if you never played a launch of an MMO I guess you wouldn't see queues. But i've seen queues for launch in WoW, RIFT, SWTOR, AOC, and ESO just to name some large and/or recent ones.

In WoW they took our server down for 4 days (!) and moved it to a new cluster and opened it with a stack of new servers.

This is how launch goes. Deal.

Jram
09-17-2014, 08:06 AM
My experience with the Q times has been as such-
when I log in for the 1st time of the day I see about 300 people ahead of me and it calculates about 30min wait time, however I can tell you that the Q gets people in quickly because it says 30 min but then starts jumping from 300 people to like 295/280/260/240/200 etc. thus my 30 min wait time is actually about 10? (not horrible but also not ideal).
Also while playing my game crashed (unknown why), and I was forced to relog in... I was already thinking to myself "if it says 30 min wait time again then I'm just going to bed", well I got to the log in screen and it automatically logged me into the game, no Q, so I can attest to the new system they implemented that if you relog in quickly after a disconnect it does allow you in, I was extremely happy to see this.
This was just meant to be a quick post to give people an idea of how the Que is working for some of us, hope it helps.

Zui
09-17-2014, 08:51 AM
If I have to wait in queue, almost every time I want to play, I rather play another game. AA i awsome, but not that awsome.

Amadea
09-17-2014, 09:49 AM
3880 que who better???

Xantippe
09-17-2014, 09:52 AM
Was 1580 in queue 3 hours ago, still not in as patron.

Joffy
09-17-2014, 09:56 AM
I've already given up on Archeage sorry to say. This might be a great game but i can't getting logged in and stay connected without having to relog and wait again.

This is the third day running i've come home from work to a 3k+ queue with well over an hour waiting. I don't care how ♥♥♥♥ hot this game is, what's the bloody point Trion if you can't even get into it to play it in the first place !!!!!!!!

Worst game launch ever ! and i've played on Conan so that's saying something :P

Pitchyy
09-17-2014, 09:59 AM
30 min queue is fine... but for me it says "> 1 hr", which is probably like 4 hours more or less, just like last night.. which is an issue for me, because I love this game and all the hard work they did to it and I want to play so badly :D
But, a lot of people were waiting for this game to come online, so, I guess it's normal
Good games have a "million" of players = lot of queue at launch. Makes sense to me xD
The fact that some people say that they shouldn't have queue and stuff... well, you're not really in position to talk about what they should do. You should be thankful that you're even able to play this awesome free2play game in your own region and stop whining. It's how they made it. Like it or leave it. ^^

tricorter
09-17-2014, 10:02 AM
Has not been implemented properly, I was disconnected at 1230 pm EDT on the 17th. then attempted to reconnect immediately and was placed in the queue.

Paddzor
09-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Well i have gotten in to the server twice since i got home but every time i get in i cant see my character and then i have to queu again !!!

Cassias
09-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Sequence of events:
1. Last night, I entered queue at #1440 and happily waited two hours to play. Eventually, I connect to the server, only to see none of my characters. The only thing I could do was re-log. First, I was prompted something about a "duplicate log-in, reverify credientials". So, I shut down the client and re-logged again. This time, I was put at the back of the queue in position #900 (appox) and waited 40mins-1hour.
2. After waiting that hour, I finally reconnected. This time I could see all 3 of my toons. However, when attempting to loading into the game, the screen went black and would not load; I waited for 5 mins. Again, the only thing I could do was re-log. I was prompted about a "duplicate log-in" again, forcing me to restart the client. Then, I was again put at the back of the queue and waiting 40 mins.
3. Today, I just experienced the same issue of my toons disappearing from the character selection screen, when trying to switch in between toons. In fact, I am writing this reply while waiting in queue again.

Whatever system was put in place is not working as intended.
Please explain in detail, what sequence of events is necessary for the system to give me priority re-entry to the server? Because, whatever that is, I intend on doing that instead of trying to switch toons again.

LogicLoop
09-17-2014, 10:14 AM
I've played EQ2 for 10 yrs, have never had to wait in some stupid que to log in. There should be NO que, regardless of patron status or not, but most especially not for paying customers. I sat here yesterday, watching as a friend was kicked offline less than 20 minutes after finally being able to log in upon launch...he was JUST finally able to log in as I was heading off around 10:30...damn near 8 hours after he was kicked offline...that is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, completely unacceptable, regardless of 15 paid a month or not, this game will not last long, if this ♥♥♥♥ is allowed to continue. People do not pay to sit in a que for 8 hours, most people have lives, and jobs, and that que time has just taken up ANY chance at game play for the day/night..I will not put money in to this game, until this and other such issues are taken care of. The first time I sit waiting for more than 15 minutes in some stupid que, to log in, is the day I no longer play this =)

Bye. The sooner you leave, the sooner 5 other people will take your place.

LogicLoop
09-17-2014, 10:16 AM

If I give you my land, will you promise to learn how to spell?

Pitchyy
09-17-2014, 10:16 AM
Sequence of events:
1. Last night, I entered queue at #1440 and happily waited two hours to play. Eventually, I connect to the server, only to see none of my characters. The only thing I could do was re-log. First, I was prompted something about a "duplicate log-in, reverify credientials". So, I shut down the client and re-logged again. This time, I was put at the back of the queue in position #900 (appox) and waited 40mins-1hour.
2. After waiting that hour, I finally reconnected. This time I could see all 3 of my toons. However, when attempting to loading into the game, the screen went black and would not load; I waited for 5 mins. Again, the only thing I could do was re-log. I was prompted about a "duplicate log-in" again, forcing me to restart the client. Then, I was again put at the back of the queue and waiting 40 mins.
3. Today, I just experienced the same issue of my toons disappearing from the character selection screen, when trying to switch in between toons. In fact, I am writing this reply while waiting in queue again.

Whatever system was put in place is not working as intended.
Please explain in detail, what sequence of events is necessary for the system to give me priority re-entry to the server? Because, whatever that is, I intend on doing that instead of trying to switch toons again.

This has never happened to me .. :/ Although, as far as I remember, when I force close my game (e.g. task manager), I don't enter queue, when I try to log again. But the game just turns off by itself very often, without even a note or a message or anything. Then, I try to login and again, I don't enter queue. I wish I could help you..

Btw, am I the only one whose game turns off by itself without even an error message or something like that..?

LogicLoop
09-17-2014, 10:24 AM
Why do people feel the damn need to announce to the world that they are leaving AA? Is it a rally cry of "Follow me in this exodus!"? Doubt it. It just seems like arrogant grand standing that makes me want to rip out their soap box from beneath their feet and beat them with it.

If you want or are going to leave, just go. No need to make an announcement. We won't try to convince you to stay. We won't miss your presence. Odds are we don't even know who the hell you are. You're not even an interaction for us. You're less than a number. There are obviously hundreds of thousands of people across all the servers chomping at the bit to play this game so don't consider yourself so unique that your absence alone will have an impact, snowflake.

Queues happen, launch issues happen, there has NEVER been a triple A title MMO launch that has gone smoothly and I have played them ALL. Love it or leave it, but in either case, please just stfu. You posting about leaving AA is NOT making us want to follow you or consider it a good idea to do the same, it makes us hate you and wish you would.:mad:

Lilfoxxie
09-17-2014, 10:28 AM
or you could get more servers...

senukas
09-17-2014, 10:31 AM
Wait in the queue for 4 hours, after playing for 30 minutes and then again wait in the queue for 4 hours. Games are played in a total of about 1 hour, while waiting for the PC 12 + hours. You are absolutely garbage and your Trion Rubbish

youtube Jasonwivart
09-17-2014, 10:35 AM
This doesnt work when you get the visual glitch on character creation screen. So if you have no characters there and select to go back to the list of servers you get put in the back of the line again. FIX IT

Krazie Aster
09-17-2014, 10:41 AM
So its 10am ish on a week day and all servers have queues.. so when is the plan to upscale the servers again? Im patron with a 30min que and my cousin f2p with a 1300+ que probably gonna be 4ish hours for him.. Finally get in and with a shortened patron status. went from 2015-01-13 to 2014-10-13 as archeum patron ...

Ayur
09-17-2014, 10:52 AM
Trion srsly, please upscale the servers...
I have to work every day. I come home at 7pm and then I have to wait 3/4hours as patron? Really? Are you kidding me? While waiting I have to go to bed 'cause of work.
This is ♥♥♥♥ing annoying. And I didn't get my founder pack until yet...

Voclafin
09-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Well I have the impression that trion messes the mouth of people the step new waiter of planned thus obliged to fight 5a 6 a hour to wait before being able to play it is to deceive 6000 people if we want to play we owe his rises early the morning and measures the game on the way and to make fate which its decoration not to be able to play it is to abuse

SantosCruz
09-17-2014, 11:11 AM
My Patron status not activated until now! [Incident: 140917-006124]‏: Please TRION, update my status patron !!!
PLEASE NOTE TRION:

I bought $ 20 of credit and then bought the 30-DAY PASS PATRON, but even so my patron status is not activated!

IMPORTANT: and I also tried to sign the patron monthly but was giving error after error, and when I get now is showing in my account that I have 270 patron (but still is in an inactive). Actually I wanted to signing the plan three months, but could not, and now it's happening all over this error in my account.

Please correct my patron status, enabling it because I bought the 30-DAY PASS PATRON.

Regards,

Fernando Cruz

Nishleg
09-17-2014, 11:27 AM
This is beyond a joke, I queue for 2 hours to get on to shatigon when I do get on my toon is gone and I need to create a new one so I have to log out and the server list shows I have a char on that server, but I have another 2 hour wait to get on. I'm so glad I got the founders pack.

Akase
09-17-2014, 11:33 AM
The game just crash and i have to wait 2600 players in the queue, your grace system don't work.

Astronaut
09-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Why are founders and f2p players in the same queue?

Midgard
09-17-2014, 11:35 AM
Why are founders and f2p players in the same queue?

they arent. founders get around 2000 f2p que is over 5000... I'm a founder got back from work and decided to play. started the game got in the que and its about time to go to bed and I'm still waiting

Onuer
09-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Try Kyprosa as a founder, still has over 3000 in queue.

Spent the entire evening yesterday in the queue, didn't get to play due to disconnects and being put at the back of the line.
Looks like this evening is going to be the same scenario ... I was quitting smoking ... not anymore

To that end ... Trion you are giving me cancer with your outrageous queue times

CryptoAhash
09-17-2014, 11:48 AM
they arent. founders get around 2000 f2p que is over 5000... I'm a founder got back from work and decided to play. started the game got in the que and its about time to go to bed and I'm still waiting

Same here man... Second day the same ♥♥♥♥.

Valdur
09-17-2014, 11:52 AM

If that it true why was I in a queue of over 3000 because I'm a founder?I was so annoyed to have to wait for 2 hours that I decided to disconnect. I came back 3 hours later to find myself in a 3000K queue and I still have 1 hour to wait.... Thank you Trion!

Goshin
09-17-2014, 11:55 AM
I got down from 4.5k to 2k in 5h or so, kyprosa here

MaloHp
09-17-2014, 11:56 AM
It is realy disgusting and i can't believe that this is hapening... AA has potential and pople are interested in it, Trion is just ruining it... lot of people will leave because of this. I am glad that i did not buy that founders pack :mad:

Faolin
09-17-2014, 11:56 AM
We have supported you all along, now it is your turn. We paid up, time to work for it and throw some of our cash into the infrastructure.

I find it despicable having coughed up that amount of cash for a Founder's Pack to sit for over an hour in a queue every night.

Never fails to amaze how often technical architects underestimate what demand is staring them in the face. I think we all thought that it was going to be different this time.. please prove us all right.

Marricus
09-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Same here, on Kyprosa, not a chance of getting any game time queue currently at 2.8k after an hour +, this is crazy. I did not spend $99 to look at a queue system for hours on end. This is beyond a joke....

LogicLoop
09-17-2014, 12:00 PM
Well I have the impression that trion messes the mouth of people the step new waiter of planned thus obliged to fight 5a 6 a hour to wait before being able to play it is to deceive 6000 people if we want to play we owe his rises early the morning and measures the game on the way and to make fate which its decoration not to be able to play it is to abuse

This physically hurt to read..

arknor
09-17-2014, 12:01 PM
I just went to the bathroom to have a poop forced it out as fast as I could, quickly wiped my butt cheeks and then washed my hands....

I was gone for maybe 3-4 minutes and archeage must have crashed to desktop....

GG trion One can not even take a poop safely with this grace period system, maybe if I didn't wipe or wash my hands I might have discovered the game had crashed in time...

clearly something needs adjusting here and it's not my pooping routine

Cabuloso
09-17-2014, 12:06 PM
This queues are the most ridiculous situation I've ever seen in games... There were more players queued then actually playing last night.

Gotchaz
09-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Does this apply getting disconnected from the queue? as it stands the queue is over an hr and I get disconnected from server after 30-40 mins and have to requeue again over and over haven't gotten in game in the last few days because of it.

I checked my network and I'm not dropping so it's on your end.

Nasatyau
09-17-2014, 12:14 PM
2-3 hours of waiting and I'm nearly in-game again :D. Tbh, I'm considering buying credits or patron or... Well, anything... But this is the thing that's preventing me from doing it outright.

Pitchyy
09-17-2014, 12:15 PM
You people should stop acting as if you're the only ones that are trying to log in the game.
Okay, I know the queue is taking ages and all? but, you guys are going crazy.
Last night I managed to log after a 4-5hr waiting time and my screen got FULL of players that were logged in.
The game is just so awesome that many players are trying to login and Trion is trying to make it better for YOU. So, if you can't accept this kind of help for a FREE 2 PLAY game that has A LOT more players that all those failure mmorpgs you mentioned, then you should mix yourself up with the trash ^^.
As for your crashes.. I never met any problem in my computer. Only that the game sometimes closes by itself without a message or anything, but hey! the game JUST got live for everyone. It's normal to be buggy. You should expect huge Queue, due to enormous traffic..I'm happy enough that AA is live in my region.
Like I said, epic games have epic queue and I don't know about you, but that looks definitely logic to me, because a lot (and I mean A LOT) of people are trying to login at the same time!
You should appreciate what you're given for free =) Be patient, it won't be like this forever.

EDIT: but yah, it's a little unfair for those, who paid for founders pack..but, oh well..
It's a lesson that you won't have to repeat. First see how the game's going, then decide if to pay or not.
P.S.; I'm still buying a costume, though *-*

Onuer
09-17-2014, 12:16 PM
2-3 hours of waiting and I'm nearly in-game again :D. Tbh, I'm considering buying credits or patron or... Well, anything... But this is the thing that's preventing me from doing it outright.

You will still be waiting just as long as a patron, certainly not worth it with the game in it's current state.

Be glad you didn't figuratively present yourself over the table by purchasing the founders packs.

Nuvix
09-17-2014, 12:17 PM
Why do people feel the damn need to announce to the world that they are leaving AA? Is it a rally cry of "Follow me in this exodus!"? Doubt it. It just seems like arrogant grand standing that makes me want to rip out their soap box from beneath their feet and beat them with it.

If you want or are going to leave, just go. No need to make an announcement. We won't try to convince you to stay. We won't miss your presence. Odds are we don't even know who the hell you are. You're not even an interaction for us. You're less than a number. There are obviously hundreds of thousands of people across all the servers chomping at the bit to play this game so don't consider yourself so unique that your absence alone will have an impact, snowflake.

Queues happen, launch issues happen, there has NEVER been a triple A title MMO launch that has gone smoothly and I have played them ALL. Love it or leave it, but in either case, please just stfu. You posting about leaving AA is NOT making us want to follow you or consider it a good idea to do the same, it makes us hate you and wish you would.:mad:

Wow. You do know this is a business, right? People are not happy with their purchase, so they are taking their money with them and leaving. That is important enough to mention, because it tells Trion they have two options: continue on course and lose money exponentially, or do what the players are asking and make exponentially more. It is also a good indicator of what these people are telling their friends, how the game is being perceived, etc, all of which affects the bottom line. Without feedback like this, without this expressed rage, Trion would be steering blind, which is just bad for everyone.

If things are not fixed, I will be among those leaving and announcing it, for the reasons stated above. I have not reached that point yet, but Trion's very poor handling of this situation, thus far, is causing me to lose hope. By the way, I am posting this in the hopes that Trion might see it, not for you.

Because let's face it. Nobody really cares whether or not this stuff offends you, personally. Aside from some much needed venting, it's always about reaching targets that actually matter, like Trion. You are just sort of a convenient excuse. :-)

Baby
09-17-2014, 12:21 PM
2 hours in queue, almost logged in, disconnected. Back in a 2 hour queue again.

Fix your game, Trion. This is ridiculous. You know the queues are out of control yet you move slower than elderly coma patients. Stop partying, start fixing.

GimN
09-17-2014, 12:22 PM
I'm patron and I'm 1hour already in Queue and system still show more as hour I will need to wait great.... 1st and last patron purchaser .
Way to go Trion

CookieJar
09-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Thank you TRION!!

Just wondering, are there crash reports that are sent to you guys or XL Games whenever a client crashes?

I've been getting some "Too many commands errors" lately... in dungeons and when I'm doing quests... and cause of that I've had to queue up again... but now its a-ok... won't be dropping out of dungeons any longer! :)

vn929
09-17-2014, 12:32 PM
OMG

why don't you just add couple more servers TRION?
look at the queue .. you know that you gonna need more.
for a god sake .. ea server right now have at least 1-3k people waits to get in game.
please add 10 more server lolz.

plazapatrick
09-17-2014, 12:33 PM
buy patron inactive status, I need my own patron

tokool
09-17-2014, 12:41 PM
to many ppl need more servers to stop the queue all together having to wait means im only going to get to play from 12 pm to 4 am

tokool
09-17-2014, 12:43 PM
the way i look at it the less i play the less money i spend on game

Aphex
09-17-2014, 12:44 PM
This is getting ridiculous. I've been very calm throughout headstart and the launch but I've getting fed up. I was in the queue for almost four hours and when I finally got to the front of the queue I got "you have been disconnected by the gods" before reaching the character selection screen. Went into the game again as fast as I could and was placed in the back of the queue again, behind 3000+ people. I will probably queue for around 8 hours straight before getting into the game, if I don't get disconnected once again and have to start over.

ChaosChaotik
09-17-2014, 12:48 PM
why trion do not ip blocks for not eu countriers... xl games have do this... i see lot of russia gamers on the eu servers -.-....the waiting time is b........

Rezos
09-17-2014, 12:53 PM
I hardly never post in topics like this, but the situation is seriously unacceptable, im not even sure if u care about posts here, but Archeum Pack wasn't cheap (not to mention it was extremely expensive, but thousands of ppl wanted to feedback this game as it is the only one MMO which can satisfy PvP players). However the game is not playable. Queue for Kyprosa is about ~4hours, or even more (as i experienced today - w8ing for ~2hours in a queue, then crash the game and what? Surprise, queue is twice long as before). In my opinion we schould have twice more servers than now or bigged cap for online and better hardware which could handle it, or whatever - it's up to you Trion coz you're publishing and selling this game. Genius game we can't actually play. I still hope you will do something with that, and it won't be too late.

villaroya
Well i think they need time to get this fixed thats all , the only question i have is how long to get this fixed.
My evening = came home from work , wanted to play archeage , 1st thing i do log in que 1888 - 1h30
got in game and woops message gods have disses you out off server logged back in que 1741 - 1h22
final close game and give up gona wait a few days and try again if this stays me and my friends leave this game for good and hope the makers off this beatifull not working game choke in the euro's they ripped off.

Bahz
We need a "kick players that have been playing for more then 1 hour" option... Started queue when I can back from work and 1 hour before I go to bed I'm number 1600 in the queue.

Mamizou
09-17-2014, 12:55 PM
why trion do not ip blocks for not eu countriers... xl games have do this... i see lot of russia gamers on the eu servers -.-....the waiting time is b........

If Trion was to do this, it would restrict EU players from playing in NA server, which most people play on regardless of nationality. If you're so bothered about russian players(or any other non-english players), maybe you should consider a single-player game.

SirHeroTheBrave
09-17-2014, 12:56 PM
So this just makes it a longer Queue for people just waiting to get in, I been waiting since like yesterday :C. Then I crashed for waiting so long. I couldn't even play headstart. Plus when the servers are to the brim, that really causes lag.

Nagilum
09-17-2014, 12:58 PM
guys... this is nuts. i payed to play, and i can't. i know you have your reasons, but those are just excuses.
is there a way to refund?

camelcow
09-17-2014, 12:59 PM
3000 people queue. you must be joking!!! Fix this asap!!!!

Wishmastter
09-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Trion go ♥♥♥ing login and try to play plz just go and ♥♥♥ing login and try to play...what the ♥♥♥ u waiting for?????? 7 hours queue atm... Go play at trion home ♥♥♥ off

macca75
09-17-2014, 01:01 PM
4 hour queue. Good work. that's a high five all around guys. idiots
but I'm going to get on. if its only for five minutes.

Midgard
09-17-2014, 01:06 PM
You people should stop acting as if you're the only ones that are trying to log in the game.
Okay, I know the queue is taking ages and all? but, you guys are going crazy.
Last night I managed to log after a 4-5hr waiting time and my screen got FULL of players that were logged in.
The game is just so awesome that many players are trying to login and Trion is trying to make it better for YOU. So, if you can't accept this kind of help for a FREE 2 PLAY game that has A LOT more players that all those failure mmorpgs you mentioned, then you should mix yourself up with the trash ^^.
As for your crashes.. I never met any problem in my computer. Only that the game sometimes closes by itself without a message or anything, but hey! the game JUST got live for everyone. It's normal to be buggy. You should expect huge Queue, due to enormous traffic..I'm happy enough that AA is live in my region.
Like I said, epic games have epic queue and I don't know about you, but that looks definitely logic to me, because a lot (and I mean A LOT) of people are trying to login at the same time!
You should appreciate what you're given for free =) Be patient, it won't be like this forever.

EDIT: but yah, it's a little unfair for those, who paid for founders pack..but, oh well..
It's a lesson that you won't have to repeat. First see how the game's going, then decide if to pay or not.
P.S.; I'm still buying a costume, though *-*
its easy to talk when you dont have a job and waiting for 4-5 hours does not mean a thing for you... for some people its their dose of game-time for the day which they are forced to spend in the queue. all they get to do is replant their farm and they have to go to bed. I am stuck at lvl 30 for a week now... and YES I know that it is MY fault because I have a job... but most of us do. and even if you manage to log in the experience is almost unplayable with constant lags.

LogicLoop
09-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Wow. You do know this is a business, right? People are not happy with their purchase, so they are taking their money with them and leaving. That is important enough to mention, because it tells Trion they have two options: continue on course and lose money exponentially, or do what the players are asking and make exponentially more. It is also a good indicator of what these people are telling their friends, how the game is being perceived, etc, all of which affects the bottom line. Without feedback like this, without this expressed rage, Trion would be steering blind, which is just bad for everyone.

If things are not fixed, I will be among those leaving and announcing it, for the reasons stated above. I have not reached that point yet, but Trion's very poor handling of this situation, thus far, is causing me to lose hope. By the way, I am posting this in the hopes that Trion might see it, not for you.

Because let's face it. Nobody really cares whether or not this stuff offends you, personally. Aside from some much needed venting, it's always about reaching targets that actually matter, like Trion. You are just sort of a convenient excuse. :-)

I really don't have a response for that, other than tou·ché and valid point. It just gets annoying because you know as well as I that while some may quit, the vast majority of the ones complaining which in reality are the vocal minority provided the game isn't completely screwing up in a major way, will continue to play regardless.

Aside from that, Trion can and likely does track average players, played time, logins, etc, and probably have a damn good statistical analysis on a macro scale to which we aren't privy to.

Pitchyy
09-17-2014, 01:42 PM
guys... this is nuts. i payed to play, and i can't. i know you have your reasons, but those are just excuses.
is there a way to refund?

Nobody forced you to pay.. It's free to play game. Nobody has to pay to PLAY. I'm guessing that you're among those, who paid for some extra benefits and you just typed that wrong xD but again, nobody forced you..Personally, I check the game I'm gonna play and if it's running smooth, then I decide whether to pay for a product or not, as for now, I will just buy a costume :3

its easy to talk when you dont have a job and waiting for 4-5 hours does not mean a thing for you... for some people its their dose of game-time for the day which they are forced to spend in the queue. all they get to do is replant their farm and they have to go to bed. I am stuck at lvl 30 for a week now... and YES I know that it is MY fault because I have a job... but most of us do. and even if you manage to log in the experience is almost unplayable with constant lags.

Having a job has nothing to do with what I said xD You can have your job, but don't "cry" about the game's Queue on first couple of days of its launch. When I want to play, I leave the game open so the queue can finish until I am back from what I'm doing...
And how exactly did you come to the conclusion that I don't have a job? xD I actually do.
If your game crashes, I don't know.... my game never crashed like the way people describe..>:D

But, either way, I don't really think that this kind of queue will go on for much longer. We're just a couple of days ahead of the game's launch.. I totally find this normal, because of the HUGE community that is trying to login at the same time.

lemonpl
09-17-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm waiting 8th hour. No comments.... I have never experienced such thing. It's didaster. Congrats to developers....

Arumen
09-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Adventurers,

This grace period needs to include players who return to server select from character select. Due to the bug where characters disappear, all of my characters were missing from my account. I returned to server select to fix the issue, and now have 1200 people ahead of me.

Rayar
09-17-2014, 02:10 PM
sorry but i give up... i only buy patron or founder when i understand game basically. and why this game is free to play ? this is like pay 4 win lol and dont say is real free to play because you dont know nothing you just copy paste builds or ask always to help in chat or die for lvl 40, and make this game subscriber mode -.-

Reeko
09-17-2014, 02:15 PM
This cant be serious ?!!!? I am now for 4 hours in queue?????!!!!! Rly??? 4 Hours to play a game? Worst queue i've ever seen in anygame. Even worse then LoL when it had its 50-60mins queues....

BakaSensei
09-17-2014, 02:17 PM
This cant be serious ?!!!? I am now for 4 hours in queue?????!!!!! Rly??? 4 Hours to play a game? Worst queue i've ever seen in anygame. Even worse then LoL when it had its 50-60mins queues....

Rekd.

/5char

plink
09-17-2014, 02:25 PM

Are you going to open up more servers? I paid A LOT of money to play this game and waiting to play a game I paid $150 to play is very poor customer service.

KaiEnglish
09-17-2014, 02:25 PM
7 hours in queue. got to the game loading. soon as it loaded i got the gods have disconnected me. within 1minute i loaded it all up again and back to nearly 3000 in queue.

silend
09-17-2014, 02:30 PM
u have to be joking i am silver packi still dont have taken the experimental glide and title i have like doing 4 hours to log in cause of the queeve and wen i log in i get dc from game not my internet and i still have 1000 place in queeve u didnt fix anything. and cant play at all go fix capacity or add more server since u got lot of people or u will loose all the people that are playing and believe me that u dont want to happent cause u loose money +

Cassias
09-17-2014, 02:40 PM
My concern is not the 4 hour wait time. All that means is that the game is doing great, and I agree, this game is very fun to play. I just would like the game to recognize that I got disconnected (for whatever reason), and that I have no wait time, as long as I log back in within 5 minutes. The dev post was addressing this issue in particular. After wait 1-4 hours to log in is perfectly fine, having to wait another 1-4 hours does not seem acceptable or fair.

Zakti
09-17-2014, 02:50 PM
It seems the devs forgot that with poor network connectivity, being due to technical issues their end, or DDOS-attacks, it's quite common to get "the gods have disconnected you", or simply a game crash (black screen etc), long before you enter the game. The queue mechanism needs to be robust in that the 10 minute grace period should also affect queuing in itself. If you drop out of the queue at position 100, 10 or 1 shouldn't matter if you relog back into the same queue within the grace period.

LogicLoop
09-17-2014, 03:04 PM
sorry but i give up... i only buy patron or founder when i understand game basically. and why this game is free to play ? this is like pay 4 win lol and dont say is real free to play because you dont know nothing you just copy paste builds or ask always to help in chat or die for lvl 40, and make this game subscriber mode -.-

Reading your post and trying to wade through your grammer physically hurt.

Escorian
09-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Disconnected during the queue was 1200ish tried to rejoin the queue i am now 3558 .....

Belmonth
09-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Salphira server NA . Queue 1800+. This is ridiculous , I get my work wanting to play , and I have to wait almost 2 hours to log .. please Glyph work on this problem . :mad::mad::mad:

GorikVego
09-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Wow, I just started downloading the client after receiving an email about the game, but reading the last few pages of comments here, there doesn't seem to be much point in continuing with the DL.

Vikingos
09-17-2014, 03:34 PM
How about you add some more ♥♥♥♥ing servers so we can play the ♥♥♥♥ing game instead of waiting 2 ♥♥♥♥ing hrs to play a game i payed 150$ for ....

Space Cowboy
09-17-2014, 03:42 PM
Maybe they know that when all that hype is gone, the servers will have more than enough space for everyone. Its possible that adding more servers now will make some of them pretty much dead later (1- 2 months).
They could increase server capacity, though, even temporarily, to hold the hype train.

arsene
09-17-2014, 03:42 PM
3 and a half hours w8ing and still counting.....the poorest hardware design of a mmo company ever

teabling
09-17-2014, 03:49 PM
These queues are the worst I have ever seen in my life. I can get in queue, go the the DMV, get my drivers licence renewed, and be back before I'm able to play. and even then I'm sure I will be watching Netflix for a while. It is ridiculous, completely ridiculous.

Tudor
09-17-2014, 03:53 PM
I agree with everyone here posting. I'm a founder for the 150 pack, and have to wait almost 3 hours to access. What's the point of patron status? It would be nice if Trion at least gives us a Grace period for Patron status while they fix they lack of forecasting for server loads.

Very disappointed in the attention this is getting.

Roboberry
09-17-2014, 04:00 PM
The customer service number

Trion Customer Service (U.S. number): 1 (650) 631-9800.

Just saying

Vikingos
09-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Maybe they know that when all that hype is gone, the servers will have more than enough space for everyone. Its possible that adding more servers now will make some of them pretty much dead later (1- 2 months).
They could increase server capacity, though, even temporarily, to hold the hype train.
The hype will not last 1-2 months with players having to wait 4hrs to play

bLaz3
09-17-2014, 04:13 PM
QUE ALL DAY ERRDAY = $150 DOWN THE DRAIN. Not sure if players have that much patience to wait 3-4 hrs a day for 1-2 months.

LogicLoop
09-17-2014, 04:24 PM
The hype will not last 1-2 months with players having to wait 4hrs to play

So... you agree there's no need to add servers?

Yuckfou
09-17-2014, 04:36 PM
3550 que waited 5 hours to get down to 800.....disconnected, back to 3500 + WHERE IS THE GRACE PERIOD FOR THE QUE! my god open up more servers and fix the capacity problems so people can play with friends. This is not a new game..there are no excuses you could give anyone, please just fix it. Its 2014 how have you not learned from other games>?

Escorian
09-17-2014, 05:01 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/8d28bf27cef5553e0810c53ecd627bef.png

... look how many people are ahead of me

Bordo
09-17-2014, 05:10 PM
Lol - signed up for Patron today so I could get into the Patron queue.... 4023 in queue - that helped... ;)

Majedron
09-17-2014, 05:18 PM
I expect to sit in a queue when a MMO first opens but this is nuts and the lack of information from Trion is making me loose faith in them. Trion what are you going to do about this, you have a beautiful game here but it won't last if no one plays and at this point I see you loosing possible subs since I for one was going to go patron this week.

guess again, not happening any time soon

Eddrick
09-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Question ? does the grace period cover when you are waiting in queue ? My wife had been disconnected twice and myself once and so far it has restarted our Queue I am unsure if this is a bug or if the grace period does not cover this area.

I would just also like to mention , and this is meant in a positive way to try to help incase you are tracking it, As of when writing this I have been back in queue for 45 min with 1000 people still ahead of me .

When we first logged in it was 1700 and that was approx. 1.5 hours ago. One of my friends stated he checked all servers 2.5 hours ago and all had a 2+ hour wait.
Another friend whom as joined F2P tonight is also seeing 2K + people and 2+ hour wait times on most servers.

Thanks,

ItsAka
09-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Where is Trion's communication with us?

lordchaos2099
09-17-2014, 06:17 PM
Waited in queue over 2 hours on ollo, started around 1650ish in queue with a >1h. estimated queue. Come back to see myself sitting at 361 and 46 min estimated time and it not moving anymore, clicked on try another world and it disconnects me from server and closed the game out. Come right back in and I start over at 1994 in queue. Grace period doesn't work.

WretchedAZG
09-17-2014, 06:18 PM
That's the worst part, no real meaningful communication. They must know that people want answers and explanations. F2P should have been delayed to allow us paying head starters to continue beta testing for them. Yes, some sarcasm mixed in there...

Escorian
09-17-2014, 06:35 PM
Btw trion want a way to fix your Queue issue? Stop these people from riding their mounts in circles from afking on the server taking up spots.

Gustav Kuriga
09-17-2014, 07:18 PM
You guys should try the European servers. No que, little to no lag. Excellent fun it is hearing everyone complain.

SenoraStrider
09-17-2014, 07:23 PM
I get with launch happening just yesterday, the servers are going to quite busy. But I find it a bit ridiculous that i cant even get onto my main server with my main character which i payed for. I cant even use it now because the servers are all full. new servers were opened up, so you would expect that others wouldn't be as full right? Not at all. If the servers are made to handle a certain amount of players, why are there queues? Why aren't the servers just "filling up", so this way players who already have an account don't have to wait in a queue, and players who want to make a new account can go to a different server? I just find this insane that we have to wait for hours just to get into the game, and if we lose connection again we get kicked out, forcing us to wait in the queue of thousands of people yet again.

Misty
09-17-2014, 07:36 PM
I am a founder and not sure what is going on, but i sit in a queue every night per over 1071 in queue, I was in alpha and beta and so on, Trion would i be to much to have you get patrons in or founders in right away? seriously.. kinda annoying to pay for something and not be able to use it....

RasterImage
09-17-2014, 07:38 PM
Could it be possible to add a settings link to that same page? i need to be able to switch it from full screen to a small window and have it counting down in a second monitor. that used to be possible as the settings link is in the char select page.

Preist
09-17-2014, 07:39 PM
Not useful at all I started out with an hour Que got it down to 20 min then my sound went out. I restarted my pc all of 2 min guess what plus an hour again. I spent 150.00 for this. Ive been a loyal Trion supporter through Rift, Defiance, and wanted to be for this I just let my Rift Patron status go for this game thats over 3 yrs Ive been supporting you guys and this is what I get. The worse thing is that there are problems and know public relations is going on. Where do we stand with this issue that issue. Someone man up and say something even if its Gotcha ya at least we will know to move on

SenoraStrider
09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
I've been in queue for more than 2 hours now. It started somewhere around 2000, and now it just stopped on 1450. It hasn't changed for like half an hour. It just freezes and then disconnects.

catastrophic
09-17-2014, 07:56 PM
I really wished someone at trion would be open and honest about this. . It's the same ole big corp run around . Seems to me they don't care that people paid them for a service , seems like they have this grand idea that everyone will wait and continue to wait and pay no matter what . Well , that's just BS . No transparency at all from trion . Just admit that y'all screwed the pooch and shoot from the hip @scapes ( that's your job mate ) . Tell us that you guys are working on something better than a 20% increase in server size , cause right now I'm thinking y'all are off partying and celebrating what could possibly be known as the worst launch in mmo history ! Yes it is that bad , don't fool yourselves . So , I paid for 2 accts , $300 bucks ! Wife and I have only been able to play about 5 hrs and the last 2 days . And yes I know we r the lucky ones cause we actually got in ! So I guess what I'm asking and I think I speak for everyone is , Put down the champaign glasses and step up to the plate ! You guys need a grand slam .

catastrophic
09-17-2014, 08:08 PM
Laughable ! There should be no que for founders dude ! Pass that up the chain of command scapes ! It's utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that we paid to sit in a Que the same as some f2p acct

Rayar
09-17-2014, 08:11 PM
hope devs or some reply...

I vote for AFK system they are afk wining labor points and people waiting in queue -_- we need 10 / 15 min afk system

BlisterBR
09-17-2014, 08:59 PM
I am a founder and not sure what is going on, but i sit in a queue every night per over 1071 in queue, I was in alpha and beta and so on, Trion would i be to much to have you get patrons in or founders in right away? seriously.. kinda annoying to pay for something and not be able to use it....

annoying??? this is a crime.

Rozird
09-17-2014, 09:01 PM
It should be available for everyone, not only founders, why ? Because your game/network isn't stable enough.