PDA

View Full Version : Any place for a mute?

just4me
04-25-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi,

I'm a mute person and don't do Skype, TS3, or other chat programs. I know, I've heard the argument that I can listen and type, but I usually get ignored mostly because everyone is chatting. I'm a 24 yr old female, and no, I don't care if you believe it or not, I'm not showing you pictures. I've played in a nice guild in rift (I was known as Cherrie/Gaewen/Taurwen in the Darktower guild), but I'm not a fighter, so my dad was kind and bought me access here.

Is there a guild out there that will accept me ? I will buy a house and build a farm when I can. I enjoy some RP, but don't do the ERP thing.

thanks
Tabitha

Alakuu
04-25-2014, 11:42 AM
There are communities out there that work with chat. I'd point you towards the RP community, they don't always rely on VOIP to chat, and most RP in ingame chat.
When I get my butt into gear and start building an AA community I'd be happy to have anyone, and refuse to ignore people talking in chat.
Either way I wish you the very best of luck!
I will link my AA guild info when I get all that sorted out if you would be interested!

just4me
04-25-2014, 11:50 AM
thanks, even if you don't get a guild going, be sure to stop and say hi in your journeys :)

ParadigmTG
04-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi,

I'm a mute person and don't do Skype, TS3, or other chat programs. I know, I've heard the argument that I can listen and type, but I usually get ignored mostly because everyone is chatting. I'm a 24 yr old female, and no, I don't care if you believe it or not, I'm not showing you pictures. I've played in a nice guild in rift (I was known as Cherrie/Gaewen/Taurwen in the Darktower guild), but I'm not a fighter, so my dad was kind and bought me access here.

Is there a guild out there that will accept me ? I will buy a house and build a farm when I can. I enjoy some RP, but don't do the ERP thing.

thanks
Tabitha Grimm

Heya Tabitha, welcome to the community.

You are certainly welcome to check out Tenacious ... we don't make anyone do anything they don't want to do ... and we already have an avid lady gamer that hangs out with us in Mumble that doesn't speak. When we raid or run events, she listens in Mumble and answers in game chat. She's been doing that for about 4 years now :) In fact, she's an officer in our community.

If you are looking to have fun and enjoy yourself gaming, and don't care to make it a second job or a stressful endeavor, then click on the links below and check us out. You can just pop on to the website if you'd like and introduce yourself.

How you want to communicate or if you want to communicate is completely up to you. In Tenacious, come as you are, be who you are.
Whatever you choose and whatever you find, here's to hoping you have a great time in Archeage! Cheers.

Darth Futuza
04-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Chat works great! I love text! :D

Zane Stormstar
05-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Hi,

thanks
Tabitha

Hey if you want my guild is open to anyone. If you join, I will try my best to help you fit in, and make sure you won't go un-noticed

If you want to join just send me application on my website http://archeage-eliterangers.enjin.com/ .