PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap

Crimsonredwolf
09-16-2014, 08:13 AM
Whoot! First poster....lets see.
All I have to say is hello to the RP community, if you want to come meet some cool people come over to the website on my sig. Nice friendly people, a welcoming community we have both small Rp guilds for story lines and plots and large guilds to help with trades runs and the game.

Non-Serviam
09-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Isn't the RP server have OT and other Zerg guilds trolling it?

Splat
09-16-2014, 08:41 AM

they're gonna get trolled much harder than they can troll us

They're competing against every guild and even their own members

Deloria
09-16-2014, 08:41 AM

Nope - actually Dahuta has been really pleasant so far. As an Rp'er my encounters with for example Futilez have been fine. One or two little episodes but mostly good humoured. It's a PVP server - no point whining.

On the other hand there are some guilds that seem to pick up the trash along the way - but I don't think thats the result of a definite "lets zerg" mentality - it's just cos some ppl are a bit handicapped in online games :) I expect our server is no different.

We can wait and see of course - but so far two thumbs up for Dahuta RP :)

Crimsonredwolf
09-16-2014, 09:02 AM
Tahyang has some OT on it but it's a split off from the original OT and they aren't really trolling yet. Everyone is just busy playing the game. I haven't been in any RP yet I think people are busy setting up their farms and getting a few levels under their belt first. Everyone on the RP website had been really nice and mature. It will be great to get some RP going once we all settled down.

Marlh
09-16-2014, 12:24 PM
People are unlikely to get trolled anyway seeing as the major PVPers are going to be out at sea and on the Northern continent most of the time later on.
:D

Apriline
09-17-2014, 04:38 AM
Roleplaying has been scarce but everyone's exploring the game and getting started, it's to be expected! (I spent 10 hours on trading yesterday......... I regret nothing). As for Oran'thul sure they might be a problem from a game perspective but I don't know how it is on east side but hopefully they won't be trolling roleplaying events with the intent to be disruptive (at least hopefully not officially, with a guild that big there's going to be plenty of bad apples to spoil the bunch.)