PDA

View Full Version : RP Guilds at launch?

Vandal Savant
09-16-2014, 08:34 AM
I think it'd be a pretty vain effort to try organizing a list of applicable guilds this early, since populations fluctuate and MMOers inherently fickle.

Knowing this thread will be outdated in a month's time, feel free to throw out your RP guild's name and server.

Mezlo
09-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Haranya Empire is NA Eastern Role Play Guild on Tahyang,we do PVE/PVP/Farming/Trade Runs/ and fun RP events. For more info you can check us out at: http://haranyaempire.guildlaunch.com. For the Empire!!!

Deloria
09-16-2014, 08:56 AM
Dahuta RP server - English speaking, International community.

Eastern continent - yes that's right we roll Firrys and Teens.

Firrys are expected to clip their claws before participating in the 23-stage guild secret handshake. Or wear mittens.

Our RP is casual / comic and opt-in. It's enough just ot be literate and social and friendly.

TBH: Right now the RP is non existent as we maximize the head-start. We have houses, farms, ships and respectable levels so we can help out anyone that needs a guide through the start.

Our goal is to maximise the game experience: PvP, PvE and all the rest. Our RP will grow around events and interactions rather than us starting off with some grand fiction that forces everyone into RP-duty. If you've been burned by pretentious RP and self important RP'ers but still have an interest in deep character development give us a shout :)

We are here:

http://www.nightsong.enjin.com
Very little to see right now - we also seek people with admin and web skills to help reach out to the community. When we're a little bigger it would be nice to organise events etc.

See you in game - just message me to get an invite to a party and hang a bit (Everin).

Emmazor
09-16-2014, 08:59 AM
The Collective are recruiting on EU server Dahuta! links in the signature ^-^

Spoonpocalypse
09-16-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm on a Taryang West RP guild. If someone really wants to apply this early send me a private message. (Note, I'm not the guild leader).

Rope
09-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Whoop! Recruiting!

Guild Name:
The Corporation

Server:
Tahyang (NA)

Region:
North America

Faction:
Nuia

Focus/Interests:
RP, Trade

IC Information:
The Corporation is a leader in consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer inter-community trade and diplomatic relations, working to transform legacy paradigms rooted in unstable environments and inefficient processes into a transcendent economies focused on developing and ensuring long-term financial health for our consumers and stakeholders.

OOC Information:
<The Corporation> is an RP trade guild that serves as a front to some less-than-savory and nefarious activities. We will sell anything to anyone, subvert political organizations for profit, and make money on the bad things that happen in the world. All of that under a hilariously whitewashed PR machine. In general, the guild focuses on trade and protecting trade, PvE and PvP. Long-term aiming for castles and war, trying to embrace all the better mechanics of the game. Illegal activity is allowed, but publicly chastised. Not for those squeamish about the rule of law, but great for those looking to push the RP potential of the game.

How to Join:
Contact Rope in game to become an Intern or apply at ArcheArgeCorp.com.

ArcheArgeCorp.com

Zhadara
09-16-2014, 01:23 PM
We are likely the largest RP guild on Tahyang at this point -- close to 200 members. We had over 100 people in mumble last night for a guild meeting.

We are temporarily closing recruiting for now, but will likely resume in a couple of weeks once we have time to absorb all the folks who joined over the past month.

Website link below...