PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and hello to Dahuta EU.

Choops
09-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Well it seems we have an entirely blank canvas in the form of a shiny new forum subsection.

Introduce yourself and say hello :)

I'm Choops, playing along 2 really good friends Kaldanis and Esto. We were lucky enough to settle down in literally the last seaview spot in Solzreed, swing by and say hello! We love the neighbourhood mentality of Archeage and made some great friends in Beta.

Loving every moment logged in at the moment and thoroughly looking forward to future adventures.

Vee
09-17-2014, 05:13 AM
Hi!

I'm Vee but playing as Alice (so damn lucky to get that name) in-game along with my partner and two close friends :) Having a great time so far. And congrats on your housing spot!

Demirguc
07-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Hello :)

I play on Nuian side, I have several toons.
Demirguc, Demirgucsecondus, Demirguctertio, Toprak, Jisama, Koca and Kardes :)

I like to plant potatoes, farm turtles and do trade runs, with my guldies.

minerpirate
09-07-2017, 02:12 AM
Hey all.

Played on Dahuta until it's bitter end (there's still some 5hrs left while I'm typing this) and during my time on AA I have learnt several things of my fellow players. I enjoy everything but PvP in this game, and on Dahuta the whatever exists of so-called PvP sucks so bad - people are openly using macros and some other 3rd party skills and enhancements ("Quite awesome vision hacks, B******! I was only about 50m away in stealth behind the rock." (name censored)). Thus I have started to play with constant recording on as soon as I enter PvP zone, even if it lags me a lot. I hope that some day I manage to get some of these feces of gamers banned. Even getting one of them gone will be a victory to me. Or like BArney would have said it: "In teh ends I winds!"

Seirios
09-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Hi am in Dahuta too I play as Nuian with few accounts but I do have 3 haranya for pack transfer pre-3.5 patch (Oyranos, Seirios, Ploutonas, Hra, Iasonas, Harani-Leondas, Harani-Nyxta, Harani-Aposperitis). I love doing sunken ships and underseas treasures.

I have a couple of merchant ships and a warship named as "Persephone" and a couple of fishing boats.