PDA

View Full Version : Server discussion

xDrac
09-16-2014, 08:37 AM
So how do you all like the server so far? I for one am quite satisfied :P I like the community so far, met a few familiar faces already and it's nice to meet some new people as well

Luffeh
09-16-2014, 08:42 AM
So far the competition has been a bit lacking, hopefuly people actualy show up for rifts in prime time.

mark2123
09-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Server is great - Serenity have settled mostly in Marianople and Sanddeep. The community so far has been quite good :) Taking it slowly though, plenty of time and plenty to do! (Mazimbas ALT)

Cannabuser
09-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Hello everyone.

Server is great, have meet some guilds that I know and have played during the Alpha and on other games.
/wave to everyone, hope to meet polite guild and people.

Cannabuser.

Wafalls
09-16-2014, 09:12 AM
So far the competition has been a bit lacking, hopefuly people actualy show up for rifts in prime time.
That will propably be because 90% of the server have no idea what a rift is, lol. I know I dont :/

Anyway, of course the server has potential. Seeing lots of familiar guild names. But we could really do without the rascism in faction chat. The joke is getting old. I would hope most people want to create a good atmosphere for PvPers and roleplayers alike on Dahuta but at the moment all I see is children tossing mud at each other.

Ravven
09-16-2014, 09:25 AM
Dahuta has been great so far - and hurrah for server forums! :)

Hiff
09-16-2014, 09:26 AM
been great so far game wise managed to be me farms up near spec vender and a large farm soon to be up on TS isle too :o hope to see more friendly ppl in game other than the trolls ofc

xDrac
09-16-2014, 09:28 AM
I kind of missed the whole landgrab though :( I got like no land but at least I am level 50 so yay xD

Preacher
09-16-2014, 09:35 AM

You know nothing, John Snow. So far the biggest fights that happen on server are in same faction for tree farms :) Majority does not yet run Hasla/Halciona actively (Hasla is randoms and Halciona empty from both sides atm. That`ll change, and a lot once more people hit 50).

MadMeg
09-16-2014, 09:38 AM
The Dahuta community has been excellent so far. Random rubbish in faction chat is to be expected, but most folks have been extremely helpful. So glad we have our forums now.

Preacher
09-16-2014, 09:54 AM
Faction chat is awful, but no one decent reads it anyway.

So far quite content with the server. Did not had much big encounters with western guilds, but some nice fights with Eastern faction at sea and land. Community quite helpful and assissting each other naturally (when not busy killing each other).

Khurune
09-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Been good server so far, Faction chat is standard, but abit better than it was in Beta. Be staying there myself!
-Teemo/Shaco

Exe
09-16-2014, 10:00 AM
Good server, it will be better when more people start hitting 50.

xDrac
09-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Yeah right now Halcyona and Hasla and stuff are kinda empty, just waiting for more people to get to 50 and stuff :)

del
09-16-2014, 10:19 AM
sup drac, if i remember correctly your also one of the "g"s :) saw you a lot there watching G streamin.

xDrac
09-16-2014, 10:22 AM
sup drac, if i remember correctly your also one of the "g"s :) saw you a lot there watching G streamin.
Hey! :D Yup I am :P G is awesome

Aran
09-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Judge West sucks!

http://i60.tinypic.com/263c2fq.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/33ua4xd.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/11l5y82.jpg

12h @prison since headstart...accept to be PK'd mofos :D

Preacher
09-16-2014, 10:42 AM
You tried to PK me in Ynistra and ended up in jail again right away. Are you trying to become pirate or something? I respect the dedication, but if you cant actually kill people try something else - like asking someone to plant stuff so that you could uproot them and get reported.

An already infamous character though and customary to all jury members. We need more people like it. Perfect for roleplaying server.

xDrac
09-16-2014, 10:56 AM
Judge West sucks!

http://i61.tinypic.com/33ua4xd.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/11l5y82.jpg

12h @prison since headstart...accept to be PK'd mofos :D
lol :D awesome xD kudos for being so dedicated :D

Aran
09-16-2014, 11:07 AM
I kill and get killed. That's part of PvP...u seems mad that someone tried to gank you ooh almighty Preacher.
I come from Aion where PK option and din't exist and really would like to kill my faction :) so sorry u roll on wrong side with me, i'm prolly PK more green than red..
Roleplaying? i earned those 2200 infamy just by ganking all people in Ynystere (yes even ur so pro called FUtiltard that by the way , die just like bot)..i'm not a pve ♥♥♥♥♥ like all you guys rushing lv50, i dont have house,plant or anyhting, i don't stole stuff from others, i just gank and not gonna stop...deal with it, you are stuck with me on this server.

sorry if i stole your stupid name the first day, couldn't resist to troll the forum warrior at start :)

http://i61.tinypic.com/ixf6ep.jpg

Preacher
09-16-2014, 11:31 AM
No worries, not the first time. Accidentaly, last time my name was stolen in Aion by mad guys too. Love the funboys.
http://i35.tinypic.com/4udmbt.jpg

Aran
09-16-2014, 11:59 AM
omg is that Torres from [Afternoon Delight]? u rolled on Spatalos?

Preacher
09-16-2014, 12:03 PM
Yeah, there were bigger flaming topics against AD than any one on this forums. Quoting Benseine:

"The thread on forum was longer and at some point we ran out of bad language and we just started making insulting drawings in paint and post it." -Benseine-

Aion wasnt the main game for us though, just a division people played a bit. AoC was main at the time. We know AD from AoC so yeah, its that Torres.

I see you are from Prets, so probably can read this http://i.imgur.com/cXr82Xs.jpg

Artamon
09-16-2014, 12:08 PM
Everyone who manages to log in wins by default I guess. Second hour in queue started. I lvled to 50 quickly in beta but now I'm so ♥♥♥♥ing bored of lobotomous quests that I'm not sure I will manage to hit 50. GZ to everyone who pushed it during headstart. I admire your relentless dedication and toasted brains. :D

xDrac
09-16-2014, 02:43 PM
I like how the queue now seems to be 4k+ :D

Preacher
09-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Tonight in Halciona was already more fun. Cant wait for when more of server levels up and proper fights with proper forces start.

Scoot
09-16-2014, 07:20 PM
good fights today =) was fun after all this bloody farming and lvling.

Jackie
09-16-2014, 07:49 PM
good fights today =) was fun after all this bloody farming and lvling.

We are still farming. Just FU instead of hasla mobs <3

So, what was it like to earn negative honor from a halcyona war? :D

Samuraiseven
09-16-2014, 11:20 PM
Hello. Enjoying myself too. I was lucky to grab 8x8 farm so yay lucky me.

One question though: how is auction house competition? I know it depends what you're making.... ofc... but I was planning to be alchemist and cook and I really don't mind it taking super slowly. But with all this Patron rush with guilds zerking land etc, is there a room in auction house & market for casual crafter like me?

...Or I'm being paranoid again...

Walkerbait
09-17-2014, 04:13 AM
Liking the server, but is there any land left whatsoever? =/

Krithrin
09-17-2014, 04:23 AM
400 queue at 12 gmt, way to go guys.... how many population is allowed before these servers start queuing people?

14:08 - 1702 - Really? Do you actually expect people to wait that long for this game when it can crash out at a simple rename of your mount?
Much to learn you have!

xDrac
09-17-2014, 07:34 AM
200 people queue, not that bad atm

xDrac
09-17-2014, 07:50 AM
Well, nevermind. I had no characters showing up so I had to queue again -.- 400 people xD

Krithrin
09-17-2014, 09:37 AM
3895............... way to go

Asukina
09-17-2014, 09:46 AM
If this goes on like that ... i think i will faster stop playing this game then i started .....

Vistix
09-17-2014, 11:18 AM
So far it's been pretty terrible. The queues are insane and all the land is gone so I can't even put down my farm. Terrible launch. I don't know weather Trion is simply ill equipped or incompetent but they do not have a grip on this.

SkoobySwaG
09-17-2014, 11:41 AM
i was online today but had to res my PC,that take 1 min.and when i try to log in there was 3k+ queue.waited in queue for near 5 hours then my client crashed when i try to log in again 4200 queue....so far my archage exp is waiting all day to join the server really fun game,i am happy to not be able to play it.

Profro
09-17-2014, 11:44 AM
let's remember this http://www.leagueofpirates.com/sirvival/queuedance.html

del
09-17-2014, 12:04 PM
The "Queue" is real.. :o good morning/evening everyone it seems my sleep rhythm is ♥♥♥♥ed up by quite a margin.

Manta de Ahsoka
09-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Too many... easterners...

fusentast
09-17-2014, 02:24 PM
i hate that there is no land plots..
and ppl taking up way to much room/plots..
there was 1guy in two Crowns, cenn (lvl17 elf) i think hes name was, taking up 3 thatched farmhouse plots, with 1 thatched!
i hate this, i hate it so much, why be so arrogant?..
i wish i cut server transfer, this is so ridicules!

and no im not from England, and my English is bad, yes.

Vistix
09-17-2014, 05:56 PM
i hate that there is no land plots..
and ppl taking up way to much room/plots..
there was 1guy in two Crowns, cenn (lvl17 elf) i think hes name was, taking up 3 thatched farmhouse plots, with 1 thatched!
i hate this, i hate it so much, why be so arrogant?..
i wish i cut server transfer, this is so ridicules!

and no im not from England, and my English is bad, yes.

Yea, there's not nearly enough land to build on, let alone actually form anything with the stuff you build. It's turning out pretty terrible. And while increasing the server cap might be a good way to reduce queue it's only making it worse for gameplay.

Luffeh
09-17-2014, 06:20 PM
Guilds need to contest halcyona / Hasla on a regular basis ! Not just a few, everyone should. We called this server max conflict for a reason.

Meed
09-18-2014, 05:31 AM
Guilds need to contest halcyona / Hasla on a regular basis ! Not just a few, everyone should. We called this server max conflict for a reason.

First week of server release.

Should i use my time wisely and focus on getting full illustrious weapon and armor, or waste hours doing pvp in ♥♥♥♥ty gear with no benefit other than forum bragging rights?

http://3beautifulbamfs.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/hmmm.gif

Krithrin
09-18-2014, 05:41 AM
2149 - Or pay subs... to a game that's far from complete... Trion, is this really the way you want to showcase your abilities as a developer? :rolleyes:

DeMordey
09-18-2014, 06:59 AM
I must say that I really like it here a lot. While very competitive not everyone is an ♥♥♥. Few trolls but at least entertaining ;)

Been part of some really nice big wars out there and I'm sure after the first week or two it's gonna be even bigger and better. Can't wait on opening north and having sieges.

xDrac
09-18-2014, 06:09 PM
I must say that I really like it here a lot. While very competitive not everyone is an ♥♥♥. Few trolls but at least entertaining ;)

Been part of some really nice big wars out there and I'm sure after the first week or two it's gonna be even bigger and better. Can't wait on opening north and having sieges.
I agree, so far it has definitely been very fun. And this is only the beginning lol :P

Scribe of Salmacis
09-19-2014, 12:45 AM

One question though: how is auction house competition? I know it depends what you're making.... ofc... but I was planning to be alchemist and cook and I really don't mind it taking super slowly. But with all this Patron rush with guilds zerking land etc, is there a room in auction house &amp; market for casual crafter like me?

I'd say there is. I'm constantly looking for stuff on AH that either aren't available yet or there are 1 or 2 very expensive specimens.

xDrac
09-19-2014, 04:54 AM
Out of curiosity, is anyone else lagging ingame? It's slight but you do notice it when PvPing :/

Ravven
09-19-2014, 05:01 AM
Huge lag, both today and last night. I seemed to stand there for ages before doing anything. "Any time now, that's right...any freaking time, just shoot your bow, please!" :(

Husky
09-19-2014, 05:47 AM
Game is awesome, so the server. But I hadn't chance to play longer than half a hour though. :) Shame. Hope things to stabilize after a week or two. o/

I hope, XL Games will release new content regularly. This game has too much potential to develop.

MadMeg
09-19-2014, 10:37 AM

One question though: how is auction house competition? I know it depends what you're making.... ofc... but I was planning to be alchemist and cook and I really don't mind it taking super slowly. But with all this Patron rush with guilds zerking land etc, is there a room in auction house & market for casual crafter like me?

The AH seems to be a mess right now. Give it a few weeks(?) and it should settle. Plenty of room for casual crafters, imo.

Preacher
09-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Had nice party tonight at Fredich, VotF came with packs but chickened out and logged off, so guarded the other greens for a while for fun.

http://i.imgur.com/AhKR8Cg.jpg
Higher quality vid of Fredich house party incomming.

Aran
09-20-2014, 08:12 PM
/like & cant wait for video ^^

SinnerSmokii
09-21-2014, 08:32 AM
I wish I could actually get into the game to get to level 50..I'm sure me and a few members from my WoW guild could give all you westerners a run for your money ;)

xDrac
09-21-2014, 02:53 PM
The server is just lagging horribly for me.... same for you guys?

Wilks
09-21-2014, 05:08 PM
The server is just lagging horribly for me.... same for you guys?

It's absolutely terrible, 1v1s are just pointless nevermind the halcyona war where everyone starts running on the spot and your abilities have 5 second delay. Great times.

xDrac
10-08-2014, 12:37 PM
now all they gotta do is remove all the hackers :P

Rhiaden
10-09-2014, 09:48 AM
I like it so far :)

Was getting a load of disconnects when I was trying out Firran today, but other than that not too many problems fortunately (Apart from laaaaaaaaaag), and the people playing here are by and large friendly!

Planetus
10-09-2014, 09:10 PM
I'd queue for arenas more if the server stopped imploding.