PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello to everyone

Darkrevival
09-16-2014, 08:37 AM
This server so far seems great. Much better community than the other 2 i have been on. I hope we get a good population when the f2p players join.

To all people who are late joining, welcome :)

So what do you all think of the server so far?

See you in game

Etcher
09-16-2014, 09:11 AM
Yep, it currently has a far better community than the other servers I played on during headstart and OB. I'm not sure it'll stay quite so civilised, but the hardcore guilds are on the other servers, thankfully.

Zwiebelchen
09-16-2014, 09:21 AM
I had a lot of fun yesterday evening kiting around the questmobs in level 30 zones as a level 12 with random passerbys to get the last gilda stars. :)
Also, I like that everyone seems civilized with landgrabbing.

SurianBedivere
09-16-2014, 09:31 AM
The others seem full, so this would be my best bet to join. And besides, it seems more feasonable to start with people who are starting out on the same day as well, other than people who have had plenty of time to gear up and lay in wait for ambushes somewhere.

MrPandaLion
09-16-2014, 09:42 AM
New F2P player here, never played Archeage. Since this is the new server, figured it'd be a good decision to roll here.
No idea what to play, which race or faction to choose, but I'll find out as I (try) get on.

EDIT: My IGN = Pandalion

Darkrevival
09-16-2014, 09:53 AM
New F2P player here, never played Archeage. Since this is the new server, figured it'd be a good decision to roll here.
No idea what to play, which race or faction to choose, but I'll find out as I (try) get on.

Well i can only speak for the eastern side which is great so far (im sure western is too), welcome to the server ;)

Gaztanx
09-16-2014, 09:55 AM
Western is also very friendly :)

Raphayel
09-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Hello.

Yes, Aier is really a great server. Soooo much better than Eanna and Kyprosa that I played earlier on. I am really thankful, that Trion added this server. :)

Telstar
09-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Hello from Ollo :)

Mabe
09-16-2014, 10:34 AM
Hello from here too...

Left Eanna the same second i saw an announcement on my screen: "welcome to our new server Aier...". I think that was my biggest and best decision so far in AA.

Never going back, because i like it here, lots :)

hope to see you all soon in-game

ThePunishment
09-16-2014, 11:53 AM
hello all :)

ishibei
09-17-2014, 05:10 AM
hi, yeah server seems OK so far actual players seem to be friendly and happy to wait for mobs or team up. The faction chat is terrible filled with trolls and spam. just need to find a good guild to hang out with

Omret
09-17-2014, 06:54 AM
hello

Its problem that no one is nice or kind. i ask in game some questons and no one answer me that anyoing..

im also af2p player and the Community are hughe!! i hope its goona be like that more than munth

ishibei
09-17-2014, 07:49 AM
Omret find a guild that will help your questions get answered then you can ignore faction and nation chat

Omret
09-17-2014, 08:53 AM
For my Bad luck i hate guilds i dont know whay i just hate them maybe becuse they are'nt my real frends or something

Ikvar
09-17-2014, 04:21 PM
Got a little question I am not sure anyone can answer yet, as the servers are still very new. But me and my girlfriend came from Dahuta, the only reason we changed to this server was because the queue was getting very annoying.

However the majority of people seems to write in just about anything but english- lots of spam from german, turkish and french guilds. So if you want to have a conversation in english, is this not the server to be in?

Oh and what is up with all the Russian, dont they have their own servers? O_o

Rowas
09-17-2014, 04:30 PM
Guess I'll drop a friendly greeting too!

Hello! ^^

Also, do we have anyone else that works odd hours, beside me (night shift), having a friendly chat / quest / etc buddy while everyone is unavailable wouldn't be half bad =p

Vimipz
09-22-2014, 08:18 AM
I thought russians do have their servers yeah. They're f*gs. xD
Also, i made some awesome artwork of ArcheAge!
What do you all think?!

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nb6l54.jpg

Harurah
09-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Got a little question I am not sure anyone can answer yet, as the servers are still very new. But me and my girlfriend came from Dahuta, the only reason we changed to this server was because the queue was getting very annoying.

However the majority of people seems to write in just about anything but english- lots of spam from german, turkish and french guilds. So if you want to have a conversation in english, is this not the server to be in?

Oh and what is up with all the Russian, dont they have their own servers? O_o

The majority of the time the server chat is dominated by English with the other languages talking amongst themselves every now and then alongside the English. When no one has anything to say you'll see more of other languages but that only really happens at times people aren't normally playing at. English is definitely the majority language.

Rowas
09-22-2014, 11:24 AM
I thought russians do have their servers yeah. They're f*gs. xD

Quite unnecessary to use that language, you know..

While there are servers dedicated to Russia, many russians have formed bonds with people from the rest of Europe that they like to play with.
Also, depending on who you ask, Russia can be counted as part of Europe, so they aren't in the wrong for wanting to play here.