PDA

View Full Version : First!!

Wanted
09-16-2014, 08:41 AM
So it begins, were all the guilds? Cmon don't be shy

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 08:48 AM
Hello - already met a lot of cool people on the server. Seems like a fun group of folks for the most part. Have had a few people try to pirate mine and my wife's trees literally sitting there and waiting on our timers. Otherwise, really love our server. Population has been good so far. It's already getting crowded but you can still find 16x16 plots. Unlike the other servers, those were gone in just about 12 hours.

I'm currently looking for a mature and friendly guild that is interested in pvpve+trade runs. Character name is Atticus. Cheers!

Layke
09-16-2014, 08:49 AM
Hey there! Server seems really great so far and has had a ton of really awesome people.

As for guilds, <Celestial Rebirth> is aiming to be one of the top PvP contenders. Hopefully we see some other people get going so we can get some fun WPvP action going on! ;)

Gobblepuff
09-16-2014, 09:02 AM
hey Layke, I remember you from all the threads about housing lol. How did your land rush go on the new server?

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 09:03 AM
I'll be ready for some full fledged pvp against you guys probably by tomorrow. Brace yourself, it's about to get real! ;)

pixlweaver
09-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Hello Inoch! I'm really enjoying this server so far. Seems like a good community.

Layke
09-16-2014, 09:07 AM
hey Layke, I remember you from all the threads about housing lol. How did your land rush go on the new server?

I originally was on Tahyang, but due to the server crashes and having to leave town on Saturday unexpectedly, we were able to get pretty much nothing. When they opened up this server yesterday we were on early enough to get a lot of land in Villanelle! 3 of us got houses and farms on the Lutesong Harbor island, so that was awesome. Also was able to get a Farmhouse down and have some space set aside for 16x16 Farms in Villanelle as well.

All in all, it was awesome and I'm very excited to be on Inoch! How about yourself? Are you playing here?

Gobblepuff
09-16-2014, 09:14 AM
I originally was on Tahyang, but due to the server crashes and having to leave town on Saturday unexpectedly, we were able to get pretty much nothing. When they opened up this server yesterday we were on early enough to get a lot of land in Villanelle! 3 of us got houses and farms on the Lutesong Harbor island, so that was awesome. Also was able to get a Farmhouse down and have some space set aside for 16x16 Farms in Villanelle as well.

All in all, it was awesome and I'm very excited to be on Inoch! How about yourself? Are you playing here?

Nope, I'm on Naima, but I will probably make my 5th and 6th characters on Inoch to experience the east faction.

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 09:20 AM

That is the server I just came from as well and it's absolutely horrid there. On the western side I'm fairly certain all the 16x16 lots were taken in under 7-8 hours excluding some pvp locales. Hey, if people want those locations... BE MY GUEST. You can have it! I'm quite please with my house, large and a small farm I currently have now.

Yoru
09-16-2014, 09:34 AM
Hello hello fellow refugees <3 this is Cat and I wuv chu all :D

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 09:56 AM
We wuv chu too Cat.

Paranos
09-16-2014, 09:59 AM
I bee lookin' for my future crew!

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 10:00 AM
I bee lookin' for my future crew!

I'll be updating the guild listing whenever people post links to their guild website and offer VOIP.

Heliosa
02-25-2015, 06:50 PM
when is this going to be updated Detcelfer? ive been waiting..