PDA

View Full Version : <Celestial Rebirth> [East] - Trade/PvP Focused Guild Recruiting

Layke
09-16-2014, 08:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KKaH3uo.jpg

About Us:

Celestial Rebirth was created as a Hardcore Raiding WoW guild, and currently still plays, holding the #1 25m on our server. Many members have decided to make ArcheAge our next destination, aiming to rise and grow just as we have in the past. Since then we have created many other clans and guilds, playing games such as Diablo 3, League of Legends, DOTA, and Minecraft together.

**Currently, we are seeking small guilds, groups of players, and individuals interested in joining up with us to help us launch our guild off the ground.**

Recruitment Info:

We are currently seeking players that are already level 50, preferably with a Hasla weapon. While most players at this range will be accepted, we are seeking dedicated PvP/PvE Tanks and Healers. We'll do our best to help gear this group up provided we feel the player is worth the investment.

Focus: Small to Medium scale PvP encounters. We believe that skill trumps numbers, and we seek to make a name for ourselves living this.
Server: Inoch
Faction: East

Our Focus:

We weren't a large Alpha guild. We don't plan on becoming a large zerg guild, either. What we will strive to be is a like-minded group of players intent on staking a name for ourselves in ArcheAge. We welcome new and experienced members alike, only asking that you respect your fellow guild members. That doesn't mean we're prudes or against having fun. Prepare to spend numerous hours talking ♥♥♥♥ and yelling, as we like to have fun here. Ultimately we want to become one of the servers top PvP forces and stake our claim in Auroria, becoming an active and engaged PvP force on this server.

Our Rules:

Celestial Rebirth does not grief it's own faction (the East). We exist to protect East players and to oppose the West. That does not mean we ask our members to roll over and die. Should known players or KoS guilds approach, all bets are off. This guild also exists as a cohesive unit, and we place value on the group over the individual. Do not join thinking you'll get a free ride or be able to tag along with no cost. Members are expected to help donate resources, with Trade Runs, and when called to PvP. We work as a group.

Additional Info:

We have a dedicated and constantly active TeamSpeak 3 server as well as a website and forums. Many players are online every day and there is usually always someone to talk and play with. If you'd like any additional information, please let us know by contacting me through these forums or by registering on our forums. My in-game name is also the same as my Forum name, so don't hesitate to contact me there! You can also contact Guido or Kataani if you are seeking information.

Officers to Contact

Layke, Beau, Jaatha, Guido, Kataani.

Hope to hear back from you!

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 08:56 AM
I added your guild to the guild listing.

Layke
09-16-2014, 08:58 AM
I added your guild to the guild listing.

Thanks! :)

wakthebrave
09-17-2014, 08:10 AM
u guys seem really well orginized if ur wow site says anything my name in game is wakthebrave im waiting for my patron status to fix up and ill be intersested in joining u guys

Layke
09-17-2014, 08:46 AM
u guys seem really well orginized if ur wow site says anything my name in game is wakthebrave im waiting for my patron status to fix up and ill be intersested in joining u guys

We'd be glad to have you! Hit me up in-game when ever you're on and we can talk.

wakthebrave
09-17-2014, 11:13 AM
nevermind i just saw it

jijixiao
09-17-2014, 04:32 PM
Hi I'm really interested in joining. I have played MMO's practically all my life and even raided in Warcraft during WOTLK. Please message me in game if you have any questions as I think I can be a good member to your roster. In-game name is Katrana

Hess
09-17-2014, 07:32 PM
lol jijixiao good name

jijixiao
09-17-2014, 08:26 PM
lol jijixiao good name

Lol, shhh no one is supposed to know.

USA Cowboy
09-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Good luck dude, cool artwork!

chronosmaker
09-18-2014, 02:56 PM
New player here, but I'm at least sorta veteran(in so far I mean I was never a theorycrafter or a 100% person to do everything) MMO player, so looking to jump into a guild as I explore this game. Learning with people is better than learning alone in my case. But it seems you guys are well established, so figured I might as well say I would be interested in joining, if you don't mind recruiting someone new to the game as of today.

Name is Sepharo in game, as a note.

Layke
09-18-2014, 03:12 PM
Hey Sepharo,

We'd be glad to take in a new player such as yourself. Hit me up some time in-game and we can chat more if you'd like. I'm Layke in-game as well.

chronosmaker
09-18-2014, 03:16 PM
...well I will when I go through the several thousand queue.

wakthebrave
09-20-2014, 01:29 AM
bumpity bump bump

chronosmaker
09-20-2014, 07:16 AM
NOW I'm online. Couldn't before. Sorry about that.

Talgon
09-20-2014, 08:30 AM
I'm interested. I sent a friend request in game. I'm Talgon in game. I should be online for another hour or two.

Layke
09-20-2014, 11:44 AM
Hey you two,

I'll be on later today if you want to talk. Had to leave town last night.

Layke
09-20-2014, 03:25 PM
Bump! Have several level 50's now with their Hasla gear. Several others will be 50 soon. Come get in on the ground floor!

Tet
09-20-2014, 06:24 PM
These guys are hardcore. Seen em in Hasla. Probably will be the first to get all their GHA gear, too. They need to move their secret farms, though.

On that note: where are all the reds in Hasla? You Westies need to hope on that.

chronosmaker
09-20-2014, 07:57 PM
IT's gonna have to be in the morning ish my time, Central. AKA past 8 AM. Cause otherwise the queue is downright horrid for me, since not Patron.

GoGuard18
09-20-2014, 08:46 PM
In game now trying to find you guys but cant. :(

Layke
09-20-2014, 09:18 PM
Hey man I'll be on in 45 minutes. What's your in game name?

GoGuard18
09-20-2014, 09:38 PM
In game name is Goguard

KRNShank
09-20-2014, 09:46 PM
Layke,

Mind adding me in-game so that we can talk? Character's name is Shank. Wont be on much longer tonight, so i'll probably catch you tomorrow or later.

Thanks!

lmythl
09-21-2014, 08:27 AM
The words hardcore and WOW don't really go together.

Layke
09-21-2014, 02:04 PM
Still recruiting! Taking members, hardcore and casual alike! Tons of guild activities and resources to use. :)

GoGuard18
09-21-2014, 02:56 PM
I looked for you last night. I will be on again tonight
10 pm central.

DevilCat
09-21-2014, 04:25 PM
checked out your website, didnt see anything about archeage, messing around on a skullknight named devilkitten on east if ya interested

Layke
09-21-2014, 04:41 PM
checked out your website, didnt see anything about archeage, messing around on a skullknight named devilkitten on east if ya interested

As I said in my post, we were predominately a WoW guild and our website reflects that. We have an ArcheAge section in our forums though where we talk about all of this stuff.

If you can, try to contact Kataani or Guido. If not, send me (Layke) an in-game mail with what times you are/can be on and we can chat.

Laelais
09-22-2014, 03:42 PM
Still recruiting ? Running with a few friends at present but may be looking to join a larger guild...strength in numbers and all that jazz. :)

Layke
09-22-2014, 04:03 PM
Still recruiting ? Running with a few friends at present but may be looking to join a larger guild...strength in numbers and all that jazz. :)

Sure are! Your friends are all welcome to join as well, if they'd like. Hit me up in-game! I should be on all night.

Solkat
09-22-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm a refugee from Ollo, fleeing from the Cylon tyranny (eternal queues) and am interested in joining your guild. I'm still leveling at the moment but hope to find some friends to have some fun (rule the server) with. Hope to see you guys (shoot at you) soon !

Layke
09-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Hey Solkat,

We'd love to have you! Hit me up in-game and we cant chat more if you'd like.

Layke
09-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Bump! Still recruiting!

Merakus
09-23-2014, 07:33 PM
Hi Layke,

I checked out Celestial Rebirth's site and you guys sound great! I would be interested in joining/applying if you're still looking to recruit more.

Layke
09-23-2014, 08:00 PM
Hi Layke,

I checked out Celestial Rebirth's site and you guys sound great! I would be interested in joining/applying if you're still looking to recruit more.

Hey!

I'll be on tonight at 11:30 CST (ish) so add me and let me know! If you're not on, I'll be on tomorrow.

Thagyr
09-24-2014, 05:05 AM
Heyas, you guys still open? New player to Archeage here, but I can already tell this is the kind of MMO that benefits having a pack to run with (both metaphorically and literally as in the case of trading) in order to get the most fun out of it.

Just to add though I am an Aussie, so I may or may not be in the future as far as timezones go. That an issue? In game name is Tenrin.

Jess Kills
09-24-2014, 07:47 AM
Hey! Just wondering if you're open and still looking for members. New to AA, currently lvl 20 primeval, will be leveling up a healer as well once I figure out which I want to play! I'm in the central time zone, won't be on tonight until 10PM, but I'm off tomorrow, hit me up @ ign: Crabcake

SimbaXp
09-24-2014, 04:00 PM
Are you guys still recruiting? I'm interested. my time zone is GMT -3 but on weekends I play 24h xD
My info is on my signature

Layke
09-25-2014, 09:38 AM
Hey Simba,

Hit me up in-game whenever you're on and we can talk!

wakthebrave
09-27-2014, 04:13 PM
Bumpitry bump bump

Laelais
09-28-2014, 11:04 AM
Joined up this weekend and so far so good.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Colbert-High-Five.gif

Solkat
09-28-2014, 01:26 PM
I joined a couple of days ago and this seems like a good bunch of guys so join today if you are interested in having an in game celestial rebirth !

Dueillog
09-28-2014, 02:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VsRIpPk.jpg

Layke
09-28-2014, 03:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VsRIpPk.jpg

Shame we have our own fleet of Warships to protect us. ;)

wakthebrave
09-29-2014, 07:02 PM
bumpity bump bump

wakthebrave
09-30-2014, 06:01 PM
bumpity bump bump

Layke
10-02-2014, 10:04 AM
Currently recruiting level 40+ players!

Layke
10-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Weekend bump! Happy Friday!

Layke
10-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Bump! Looking for active players intent on progressing this guild even further!

Currently have several Warships, Merchantship, Guild Manor, and daily Trade Runs/Events.

Daily GHA groups running with full 1-shot clears!

Era
10-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Hello.

I've been guildless since I started playing (on official launch, I didn't play in beta or before), just waiting for the right opportunity. I've always thrived in a more organized environment and I think I'd really enjoy this guild.

I'm only 38 right now, but I level quick -- assuming I'm not getting rolled by level 50s, haha. Anyway, if it's still okay, let me know here or in game (Eraste - East).

-----
I've played WoW since Jan. 2005 and dabbled in various other MMOs. Most of my action was during Wrath, where I was apart of 25 man 1 light Yogg and heroic LK, pre-nerfs, and countless other achievements. Also was in the first alliance group to get 10 man Ulduar drakes on our server (just hours after the horde group, which was server first). I love all aspects of MMOs, especially PvP. I love what Archeage is offering and hope to stick around with a solid group of people for quite some time.

Just for giggles, here's my old WoW main, what I played through Wrath - played monk for most of Pandaria, but because I'm not in a guild there, I don't play much anymore.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Amerali/advanced

Herpicus
10-08-2014, 08:36 PM
I heard you guys got your cutter sunk by Donky Ryder's perhaps your should have gotten cutter insurance. Or perhaps should have had that fleet you spoke of protect ya.

Layke
10-08-2014, 08:51 PM
I heard you guys got your cutter sunk by Donky Ryder's perhaps your should have gotten cutter insurance. Or perhaps should have had that fleet you spoke of protect ya.

Having a ship destroyed by the island's auto-cannons after successfully pinning in a fleet of enemy clippers sounds like a win in my book. Nice try, though.

Herpicus
10-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Driving a cutter in range of auto cannons. Sounds like a poor choice for a captain. Tactics what's that lol. So I take it you successfully killed that tradeship. Wait no. Even you own faction thinks you guys are a joke join this guild to be the laughing stock of inoch. Bump bump! Video will be out soon showing great cutter sailing of this elite guild.

Herpicus
10-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Ps if you guys were a wow guild probably couldn't even down hogger! Bump bump bump

Dueillog
10-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Shame we have our own fleet of Warships to protect us. ;)

I'll just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC_NWlL5eH4&feature=youtu.be

Seriously guys you were a good opponent and I will gladly fight you guys again. /salute

It was def touch and go for a bit. I thought you had us at one point. You actually did overtake one of our escaping clippers when I crashed due to lag, so I guess it wasnt a total loss for you guys. You lost a Galleon and a Clipper managed to kill about 8 of us, rescued second Clipper we stole (not yours) from being sunk, and stole 5 packs ... but we took one back.

I look forward to round 2 sometime - meanwhile It looks like you need to upgrade from Clipper insurance to Galleon insurance.

Herpicus
10-08-2014, 11:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC_NWlL5eH4&feature=youtu.be
Clearly died to auto cannons lol. Looked like repeated donky punches to me. But seriously celestial rebirth is recruiting. Apply today you too can die at sea for all to see. :)

Layke
10-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Bump! Still recruiting! Thanks for all the freebie bumps to the top! Also, if you want to talk smack, do it in-game or start a new thread. Please don't fill our recruitment thread with your trash-talk. Thanks! :)

Herpicus
10-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Not really trash talk when ya got proof it becomes fact, but fair enough! Just trying to give your applicants more info. Wouldn't want them to get broadsided. Pun intended. Good luck in your adventures! Bump! O/

Broheads
10-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Not really trash talk when ya got proof it becomes fact, but fair enough! Good luck in your adventures! Bump! O/

Well if it isn't our (Wests) very own grief/kiddy guild bragging about nothing again. The only fact that video shows is that CR were well outnumbered (just look at the cannon fire). You probably should edit that out if you want to look so good and "l337".

It's funny that such a small number put up such a large fight against your fleet to the point where you make a showcase/recruiting video and brag about it.

Honestly, props for them for not just high-tailing it and running... and actually trying to do a fun sea battle. Hope we run into them.

zeropa
10-09-2014, 12:25 AM
A subpar clip showing a guild that either sits behind base cannons or in protected temples.

lmao 11/10 clip of the year

Dueillog
10-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Now we know why the sea is so salty...

It's filled with your tears.

Seriously dont be mad guys. You did well, you forced us into retreat twice and then made a tactical error. It happens sometimes. Look at it this way, that Galleon's captian paid for it he went down with his ship.

Well you all did, but still <3.

Had fun and you guys seem like a good guild, early days still, I am sure we will meet again.

Layke
10-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Now we know why the sea is so salty...

It's filled with your tears.

Seriously dont be mad guys. You did well, you forced us into retreat twice and then made a tactical error. It happens sometimes. Look at it this way, that Galleon's captian paid for it he went down with his ship.

Well you all did, but still <3.

Had fun and you guys seem like a good guild, early days still, I am sure we will meet again.

Well, first, Broheads isn't one of ours. He's an unbiased third party. As for the responses your getting? Well, one of your members was and is deliberately being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in a recruitment thread. You were fine, but how do you expect people to respond when one of your guys is in our RECRUITMENT thread bragging and ridiculing another guild?

Anyways, as I've said earlier, I'd prefer to keep this thread dedicated to recruitment only! Hope to see y'all out on the sea again!

Dueillog
10-09-2014, 09:13 AM
My fault Layke.

Didin't realize Brohards was some outsider with an agenda, but now see with a careful re-read. We actually came here after one of your guys posted on one of our threads.

Turnabout is fair play and all...

I'll calm it all down on the forums if you like, (in game I am looking for love/hate relationships) but I figure all publicity is good publicity no? It's your thread tho so lemme know.

Honestly as I said you all impressed us - it could've easily gone the other way. I am sure there will be round II. Games like this are no fun without enemies / rivals. You guys seem to be shaping up to be a good one.

Layke
10-09-2014, 09:25 AM
My fault Layke.

Didin't realize Brohards was some outsider with an agenda, but now see with a careful re-read. We actually came here after one of your guys posted on one of our threads.

Turnabout is fair play and all...

I'll calm it all down on the forums if you like, (in game I am looking for love/hate relationships) but I figure all publicity is good publicity no? It's your thread tho so lemme know.

Honestly as I said you all impressed us - it could've easily gone the other way. I am sure there will be round II. Games like this are no fun without enemies / rivals. You guys seem to be shaping up to be a good one.

Can you link me to your thread? I'd like to see and handle the situation myself. I went looking (most likely a horribly bad attempt though) and haven't seen anything other than my playful post a few weeks back implying we wouldn't be needing your services (in our own thread, might I add). That's a bit different than Herpicus spamming our thread with his only intent being to be an ♥♥♥. Kind of a bit different.

As I've said, we're by no means carebears. Come at us all you want in-game, and we'll fight back just as hard. I'd love to actually get an equal numbered team in neutral waters to go at it one day over being out-numbered and within firing range of Pirate cannons. Even in that video your Galleon decided to high-tail it in to the safety of the cannons. The guy driving ours got a bit too close and as you can see half our ships health plummets in one shot.

So ya, by all means, come at us with what you have in-game. I'm always up for something that makes this game more interesting. But please leave the toxicity off the forums. Eager to see y'all out and about! Be prepared! ;)

Dueillog
10-09-2014, 09:51 AM
I'll have Herp dial it down a bit. It was a little overt. I prefer to keep it playful. It is a game after all.

Meanwhile here is the post you asked for:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?71890-A-serious-and-sad-occasion-for-Inoch

Or to wit:

http://i.imgur.com/EJC9xuP.png

Prior to that you guys were heretofore unkown to us. Overall we will abandon thread or keep the trash talk a little classier. It got a lil vitrolic.

I am wondering why you keep saying we were outnumbering you I read it differently if you go back in the video youll see we had 16 in raid and part of that (3 or 4) were stranded on Freedich. I dont count rando greenies trying to get involved. I think eventually we wound up with 20 but for that ship fight? we had probably 12 on scene.

We were forced to pick that battleground because of the trade ship / packs. No one forced you guys to stick around. You did get a huge head start on our Galleon when I summoned it, and we were scrambling to crew it. It sort of offsets the Auto Cannon thing I feel. Not to mention I had some terrible driving conditions trapped between yall and the island proper.

How many did you guys have on the scene?

Layke
10-09-2014, 10:27 AM
I'll have Herp dial it down a bit. It was a little overt. I prefer to keep it playful. It is a game after all.

Meanwhile here is the post you asked for:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?71890-A-serious-and-sad-occasion-for-Inoch

Or to wit:

http://i.imgur.com/EJC9xuP.png

Prior to that you guys were heretofore unkown to us. Overall we will abandon thread or leep the trash talk a little classier. It got a lil vitrolic.

I am wondering why you keep saying we were outnumbering you I read it differently if you go back in the video youll see we had 16 in raid and part of that (3 or 4) were stranded on Freedich. I dont count rando greenies trying to get involved. I think eventually we wound up with 20 but for that ship fight? we had probably 12 on scene.

We were forced to pick that battleground because of the trade ship / packs. No one forced you guys to stick around. You did get a huge head start on our Galleon when I summoned it, and we were scrambling to crew it. It sort of offsets the Auto Cannon thing I feel. Not to mention I had some terrible driving conditions trapped between yall and the island proper.

How many did you guys have on the scene?

One guy posting one .gif doesn't exactly equate to everything that happened here. Also, I think that guy quit AA. xD

I personally wasn't apart of that battle, but the guy driving the ship told me there were less than 10. As you can see in the video, all 4 cannons on our Galleon aren't even being manned. Y'alls was on fire before our captain accidentally pulled it in too close to the auto-cannons (he told me this laughing though, said it was hilarious). But again, I'm not attempting to wave and compare dick sizes here. Playful banter and competition is great, and I highly encourage it. Having some fun enemies on the sea sounds great! But I draw the line at open and toxic hostility of which did not come from our end. I appreciate you having Herp tone it down though.

As I've said before, I want some good fun. Enemies in a game can still be friends outside of it and joke around in spite of our colors. Let's just keep it clean, eh? :)

Xier07
10-09-2014, 11:44 AM
A subpar clip showing a guild that either sits behind base cannons or in protected temples.

lmao 11/10 clip of the year

Greetings, recording/editing team here! (its a one-man show)

Before I begin I would like to acknowledge Celestial Rebirth for earning mine (and many of my guildmates) respect for fighting it out. I know this thread is not the right place for this post but I felt the need to respond. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE SALT, JOIN CELESTIAL REBIRTH AND COME PLAY WITH THE DONKYS!!

Now, I have about 1h15m of raw footage showing everything from our departure to the retreat from Freedich Isle but most of what I'm about to say is visible in the posted video.
During the Galleon battle I counted 9 total CR members (6 on galleon and 3 on clipper). However, before we reached the Galleon battle, there were 2 additional CR clippers with 6-8 men between them (you do not see them in the posted video but I am able to provide the footage) these were not present for the battle and they would have made all the difference for CR. The Donky Rydrs had 5 men on Galleon (we do not count the random greens that showed up) and only 1 clipper armed by 2 men. So Donky's had a total of 7 and CR had a total of 9, both sides with 1 galleon and 1 clipper fighting. CR had initial advantage with the element of surprise and had a chance to cut off the Donky trade ship with clippers, but in the end, the Donky Rydrs executed superior strategery.

I have but one question, Celestial Rebirth: If your trade ship was carrying 26 packs and got ambushed by an enemy Galleon, would you have turned your bad-♥♥♥♥♥ around and faced them head on with naught but a trade ship and clipper summoned? Or would you have retreated to safety and used the new advantage of faction cannons to save your packs and ships? Only one answer can end in you walking away with at least 21 of your packs, and the Donkys had the right one.

Scx
10-09-2014, 12:29 PM
CR had about 10 on the ship, and maybe 5 more on a clipper so no you had us clearly outnumbered. At the 3minute mark in that video you posted your galleon was on fire which means 25% HP, and my galleon wasnt even below 50%. You were extremely lucky that the guy who initially was on steering Disconnected and was stuck afk on steering for a long time. Next time you decide to bring a galleon out to a fight, dont cower behind your base cannons like little girls.

Broheads
10-09-2014, 01:15 PM
the Donky Rydrs executed superior strategery.

Base cannons, "strategery" as you spell it.

Xier07
10-09-2014, 01:22 PM
CR had about 10 on the ship, and maybe 5 more on a clipper so no you had us clearly outnumbered. At the 3minute mark in that video you posted your galleon was on fire which means 25% HP, and my galleon wasnt even below 50%. You were extremely lucky that the guy who initially was on steering Disconnected and was stuck afk on steering for a long time. Next time you decide to bring a galleon out to a fight, dont cower behind your base cannons like little girls.

"10 on the ship and 5 on the clipper" lets do your math and look at this video....OK so the Donkys had 5 people on the galleon and only 2 people on a clipper against your 10+5 that means you outnumbered us over 2 to 1...Yes there were 20 total in our raid but most of them stayed on the trade ship to defend their packs. If you were in our position I guess we would have your 26 packs cause you have too much epeen to use the faction cannons. ggwp

P.S. We didn't "bring our galleon out to fight." We brought a trade ship out to make gilda stars and got attacked by pirates, then responded accordingly. We didn't care about a fair fight we cared about not losing our investment. Please continue to cry about it.

Layke
10-14-2014, 12:51 AM
Bump for recruitment!

Jezebell
10-14-2014, 10:17 AM
i have guild they just TR - TR all day like a chiken ♥♥♥♥ maybe, maybe this guild is one im looking for.. PVP all day.. so this guild is often PVP or TR all day long??

Dueillog
10-14-2014, 12:39 PM
i have guild they just TR - TR all day like a chiken ♥♥♥♥ maybe, maybe this guild is one im looking for.. PVP all day.. so this guild is often PVP or TR all day long??

Speaking as an opposite faction outside observer, we have fought on a number of occasions. These guys will show up in groups and be ready to fight.

In my opinion that's indicative of good things, both the willingness for fisticuffs and the moving around in groups. Other than that I cannot say.

Misora
10-14-2014, 08:10 PM
Me and some friends are interested in joining, any officers online to take us in?

Layke
10-14-2014, 08:16 PM
Me and some friends are interested in joining, any officers online to take us in?

Message Jaatha!

Jezebell
10-15-2014, 01:39 AM
ok then so who sud i whisp?

TricksterClownFirran
10-15-2014, 07:05 AM
Hey, in your pitch you should probably add that your guild is fine with and encourages racism, homophobia, sexism, anti-semitism, and any hate directed at minorities and oppressed groups of people. You said it yourself that you want to avoid non-bigots like the plague, so it would be hypocritical of you to not mention that in your guild pitch. People need to know before joining that your guild suffers from poor leadership.

Jezebell
10-15-2014, 08:07 AM
no, my guild is to many player, i dont even know who is invite me. im just click OK and after i lv 50. no one care about party at hasla,etc . everybody just busy with themselve, they busy trade run all day (cos they have bad connection) since i hunt all things by my self alone and died PVE alone cos noone help me. look im not so bad than you think. but forget it maybe im not good enough. thanks for reply.

IdolizeThis
10-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Hey, in your pitch you should probably add that your guild is fine with and encourages racism, homophobia, sexism, anti-semitism, and any hate directed at minorities and oppressed groups of people. You said it yourself that you want to avoid non-bigots like the plague, so it would be hypocritical of you to not mention that in your guild pitch. People need to know before joining that your guild suffers from poor leadership.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

zeropa
10-15-2014, 09:44 AM

Good luck with the whole finding a guild that's any bit successful and hasn't got a single racist, homophobe, sexist or anti-semitic.

Layke
10-15-2014, 09:49 AM

Just go away. You're trying so hard at this point. If anyone takes 5 minutes to read my post in your thread they'd know I clearly state atleast 3 times that blatant homophobia, racism, and sexism are not allowed. Ask any guild member and EVERY SINGLE ONE will tell you none of it happens.

You're the type of person that leaves a guild when some member says, "That's so gay!" aren't you? Having relationships is all about the boundaries you set with people. No one is going to just start joking with people they don't know well or don't feel comfortable around. I've jokingly told my fiancee to "Get in the kitchen and make me some food, woman!" and she just laughs and smacks my head playfully while joking about me being some lazy stupid man. Does that make me sexist? Of course not. I love that woman more than anything else on this planet and I'd protect her wants and needs over anything else. I want her to have the same equalities and expectations that I do in life and I'd never allow true sexism to occur to her. I just simply made a joke with someone who I knew would laugh because it was a ♥♥♥♥ING JOKE. Not everyone gets butt-hurt and it doesn't mean that someone is racist, sexist, or homophobic due to a joke.

True hate speech and legitimate racism, sexism, and homophobia exist and downplaying their struggles with your sense of self-righteousness is doing no one a favor. Continue to blanket call me what you want if it makes you feel better; no matter how many times you say it, it won't make it true. Ask any member, person, or guild we've interacted with and you won't find a single instance of it happening.

zeropa
10-15-2014, 11:15 PM
The message you have entered is too short.

Layke
10-19-2014, 09:22 AM
Bump! Still growing and looking for players still!

We're also currently looking for small guilds who are interested in potentially merging in to us or joining our alliance.

Contact us for more info!

wakthebrave
10-20-2014, 02:25 AM
bumpity bump bump

Layke
10-20-2014, 10:21 AM
CR is in talks to form one of the East's strongest alliances and has been bringing in smaller guilds in to our fold lately. We're daily increasing and have 80+ active members on in peak hours.

If you're looking for an organized and experienced leadership core, hit us up.

KarDiamond
10-20-2014, 01:16 PM
Just go away. You're trying so hard at this point. If anyone takes 5 minutes to read my post in your thread they'd know I clearly state atleast 3 times that blatant homophobia, racism, and sexism are not allowed. Ask any guild member and EVERY SINGLE ONE will tell you none of it happens.

You're the type of person that leaves a guild when some member says, "That's so gay!" aren't you? Having relationships is all about the boundaries you set with people. No one is going to just start joking with people they don't know well or don't feel comfortable around. I've jokingly told my fiancee to "Get in the kitchen and make me some food, woman!" and she just laughs and smacks my head playfully while joking about me being some lazy stupid man. Does that make me sexist? Of course not. I love that woman more than anything else on this planet and I'd protect her wants and needs over anything else. I want her to have the same equalities and expectations that I do in life and I'd never allow true sexism to occur to her. I just simply made a joke with someone who I knew would laugh because it was a ♥♥♥♥ING JOKE. Not everyone gets butt-hurt and it doesn't mean that someone is racist, sexist, or homophobic due to a joke.

True hate speech and legitimate racism, sexism, and homophobia exist and downplaying their struggles with your sense of self-righteousness is doing no one a favor. Continue to blanket call me what you want if it makes you feel better; no matter how many times you say it, it won't make it true. Ask any member, person, or guild we've interacted with and you won't find a single instance of it happening.

Great Reply!

TricksterClown, stop being oversensitive.

Tagoo
10-20-2014, 02:34 PM
We here at Sanctus laugh at the Celestial Afterbirth at its attempt to unify the East.

Your faction is in shambles, and we will have our way with you all.

Layke
10-20-2014, 02:38 PM
We here at Sanctus laugh at the Celestial Afterbirth at its attempt to unify the East.

Your faction is in shambles, and we will have our way with you all.

There you have it. Sanctus members, folks.

adonias
10-21-2014, 04:02 AM
Solid group of people here.

If you're looking to get into one of the more organized guilds the East offers, this is the place for you.

Layke
10-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Thanks, Adonias!

CR is still looking for active level 50's intent on carving a piece of Auroria out for the East. We're one of the most active East guilds out there and growing daily!

adonias
10-21-2014, 06:15 PM
So, 12 of us went pirating and red hunting. GF in Cinderstone for the Spero/Sanctus members we found. Your cluster of guild houses was kinda neat to stumble upon.

7 packs stolen, 10+ clippers sank, and a nice galleon sink as well. Not bad for an hours worth of work.

adonias
10-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Bump.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

MkMali
10-22-2014, 05:58 PM
This is a huge guild, so I'm not sure how well players will perform during siege... Also how many lvl50s are there in Celestial Rebirth?

Layke
10-22-2014, 06:52 PM
This is a huge guild, so I'm not sure how well players will perform during siege... Also how many lvl50s are there in Celestial Rebirth?

How do you know we're a "huge" guild? Are we large? I guess it depends on what you define as large. We're no bigger than JD or ET, to my knowledge though.

Small guilds won't do much in this game, sadly. It's not how AA is played.

Reck
10-23-2014, 03:33 AM
http://imgur.com/ITJiJ8S&JKd5ehh&p79S2vq

Reck
10-23-2014, 03:34 AM
hi there Jaatha

Jaatha
10-23-2014, 03:36 AM
I see your post there Reck

Scx
10-25-2014, 02:53 AM
Bumpity bump, please direct all recruitment messages to Jaatha via pm or in game mail

Layke
10-27-2014, 08:57 AM
Bump! Prepping for Auroria! Come be a part of one of the East's strongest guilds!

KarDiamond
10-27-2014, 09:41 AM
How do you know we're a "huge" guild? Are we large? I guess it depends on what you define as large. We're no bigger than JD or ET, to my knowledge though.

Small guilds won't do much in this game, sadly. It's not how AA is played.

We will see! ;)

Layke
10-31-2014, 02:22 PM
We will see! ;)

We very may will! I wish y'all the best of luck! :)

wakthebrave
11-02-2014, 04:09 AM
bumpity bump bump

electrolights
11-04-2014, 06:43 PM
We got dat castle boissssssssssssssssssss

Dueillog
11-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Very Nice! I am glad you guys claimed.

Layke
11-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Very Nice! I am glad you guys claimed.

Thanks, Handie! Will be fun to see what happens in the future!

Dueillog
11-04-2014, 07:18 PM
I still cant log in lol.

electrolights
11-04-2014, 07:33 PM
I still cant log in lol.

Yeah I was in for auroria and soon as we were almost ready to tackle serpentis I got booted :(

Oh well, serpentis tomorrow. I'm celebrating with some CS:GO :D

Brucedx
11-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Grats Layke. If there was any red guild I wanted to get a castle, it was Celestial Rebirth.

Layke
11-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Grats Layke. If there was any red guild I wanted to get a castle, it was Celestial Rebirth.

Much appreciated!

Battlecross
11-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Layke, you freaking rule. Great job today. Wish I could've logged on to help.

Layke
11-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Layke, you freaking rule. Great job today. Wish I could've logged on to help.

<3 bro.

To the influx of people asking about joining, please contact Jaatha if he's on, or me if he's not.

wakthebrave
11-05-2014, 11:35 AM
bumpity bump bump

Layke
11-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Let's get this back on top!

electrolights
11-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Booty butt.

Mister Anonymous
11-09-2014, 04:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eoh9dVv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/H5UrOfq.jpg

"Same-faction killing (or green killing) is forbidden to Celestial Rebirth members without sufficient provocation such as: stealing packs, direct aggression, hindrance of objectives, possible spying. Same-faction killing is also permissible to members when engaging green guilds on our “Kill On Sight” list. We respect guilds that respect us, and will retaliate against those who do not – though we prefer to resolve conflicts in a more tempered, mature manner if possible. We will actively help and assist other guilds who wish to do the same with us; just let us know!"

*claps* Very nice. First look at picture and noticed how some of your guild attacked and killed one of ours. Now look at the copied paragraph from your guild site. If you want more proof, I have ss of how your guildies attacked us first. In fact, they were using a (empty) merch ship to corral us into ramming one of their clippers heading towards us so they can harpoon us. I have more ss if you don't believe me. I would like to believe that not all of Celestial Rebirth is like this and it's only a few ignorant fellows but if you're guild is now same-faction killing without provocation, at least be honest about it.

This was during a Hellswamp run too. So we'll appreciate it if you provide our guildie who was killed compensation of a mushroom pack at 120% solis (14 charcoal). Prices at that time were 2G a piece.

Here's a pic of the members who attacked us then coming into Solis docks.
http://i.imgur.com/r75R1yY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YfvN5ok.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rcC86bP.jpg

List of their names: Raizex, Quix, Kazumi, Koga

Layke
11-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Bump! Been awhile since this was on the front page! Also, the post above this was resolved and was a bad misunderstanding.