PDA

View Full Version : WTT: A choice location on Inchon for your space on Tahyang.

Khaler
09-16-2014, 09:04 AM
WTT: An excellent small house and 8x8 farm location on Inoch, for your space on Tahyang!
As soon as Inoch came up yesterday, I snagged a choice spot in Marianople on the north river bank, right next to the public crafting stations. This is a water front lot, who's water connects to the ocean.

My guildmates on Tahyang need more land space! So if you want to move to Inoch, I will trade you space for space for anything in the Western continent, PvE areas. (White Arden preferred and will get first pick)

Here's the location:

http://i.imgur.com/sN9KPh8.jpg

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 09:16 AM
I came from Tahyang. That server is so crowded it is absolutely ridiculous. Good luck.

Sarg
09-16-2014, 12:38 PM
I might be interested. I don't have Arden on Tahyang, but I have coastal Halcyona - the housing area up on the border to Two Crowns. I also have a 16x16 farm on the northern Solzreed scarecrow area.

Khaler
09-16-2014, 03:40 PM
Sarg, I would be interested in either actually. We have a lot of guildies needing to place their large scarecrow farms.

Wulfe Icewind
09-17-2014, 06:53 AM
Very good idea. I am happy more did not think of it as there would have been more pressure on finding that perfect spot. Hope it works out for you.

Khaler
09-20-2014, 06:58 AM
I wanted to thank Sarg for an excellent transaction. He ended up with this nice spot, my guild got his leftovers on Tahyang! It was a win-win for everyone involved.

satorimoon
09-20-2014, 07:02 AM
LOL that's funny. My land is most of the land behind that lot. :D

WaltWhitman
09-20-2014, 07:18 AM
I am also looking to trade some choice land by Crescent Throne for some land on Tahyang.